Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,749 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Otti Takes Inspection Tour Of Aba-port Harcourt Expressway Reconstruction (pix) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Otti Takes Inspection Tour Of Aba-port Harcourt Expressway Reconstruction (pix) (31362 Views)

Suspected Herdsme Kidnap Passengers Along Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway (Video) / Nigeria Set To Get 15 Rivs As CG Fire Service, Liman Completes Inspection Tour / Massive Road Construction In Anambra, Obiano Continues Inspection Tour(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Otti Takes Inspection Tour Of Aba-port Harcourt Expressway Reconstruction (pix) by henrimoto(m): 7:49am On Nov 29, 2023
Guyman01:
Kudos to Governor Otti for his relentless efforts at giving a new lease of life to the long suffering people of Abia state.

But Dave Umahi has announced a ban on the use of laterite as base for road foundation, why is the Chinese company still using it, even if its an old contract it can still be reviewed to improve quality and reduce failure of the road, not after one rainy season and its back to dilapidation
Where did you see the laterite from the above pictures ? Is that not sharp sand you are seeing so ?

1 Like

Re: Otti Takes Inspection Tour Of Aba-port Harcourt Expressway Reconstruction (pix) by portplus: 7:51am On Nov 29, 2023
Metrix147:
More photos

God will forgive all those supporting PDAPC criminals...
No be IVM I dey see so?

1 Like

Re: Otti Takes Inspection Tour Of Aba-port Harcourt Expressway Reconstruction (pix) by fxexperts: 7:54am On Nov 29, 2023
TakeNigeriaBack:
After spending 1 billion on rice and okpa for just 2 months.
Your mumuism knows no bound. you are bound to be a zombie for the rest of your life, that i know.

1 Like

Re: Otti Takes Inspection Tour Of Aba-port Harcourt Expressway Reconstruction (pix) by Diligence: 8:24am On Nov 29, 2023
Why does Fg claim roads it doesn't care anything about?
Re: Otti Takes Inspection Tour Of Aba-port Harcourt Expressway Reconstruction (pix) by Cjayboy: 8:46am On Nov 29, 2023
I, thought this porthacourt road was awarded to Julius Berger; why am i seeing thing Chinko guy of CCECC?
Re: Otti Takes Inspection Tour Of Aba-port Harcourt Expressway Reconstruction (pix) by Blaze14k: 8:52am On Nov 29, 2023
Jemex003:

Story story storyyyyyyyy

U see the hatred we talk about.. u guys can't hide it anymore
Re: Otti Takes Inspection Tour Of Aba-port Harcourt Expressway Reconstruction (pix) by agyo(m): 8:54am On Nov 29, 2023
Well, Julius Berger are the best contractor for South's roads. RCC is good also in south.

I strongly doubt this CCEC quality work.

It is well. The state have the money to pay JB...go for the best pls.

popp:
Abia State is liberated.

Thank God for Peter Obi.

Thank God for LP.

Otti Alex, my thumb is up for you, keep the ball rolling, sky will not be your limit rather it will be your unit.

1 Like

Re: Otti Takes Inspection Tour Of Aba-port Harcourt Expressway Reconstruction (pix) by soccerlite: 9:15am On Nov 29, 2023
SmartProf:
While this governor has been taking tours on project sites, his counterparts in most states are taking tours on their state treasury to map out strategies of looting...infact, one is making the news steadily only based on his wrestling matches with his political godfather. Great job Gov. Otti.

You didn't hear or read the amount he's spending on government house food and refreshments compared to what's he's spending on education

Continue
Re: Otti Takes Inspection Tour Of Aba-port Harcourt Expressway Reconstruction (pix) by thatigboman: 9:16am On Nov 29, 2023
Jemex003:

With una brainwashed Chinese 419 abi? We go soon hear another story later.
u are a clown. china no sabi construct road or what? are u the one that constructed the roads in china?
Re: Otti Takes Inspection Tour Of Aba-port Harcourt Expressway Reconstruction (pix) by Lighthome: 9:17am On Nov 29, 2023
Know what you are saying. This road is within Aba town. It is different from the dual carriage Port Harcourt-Aba road. It is not the same. Call someone from Aba and asked. I stayed in PH and I know what I am saying.
Ttipsy:
Federal government has refused to give attention to the expressway linking Rivers—Abia for decades now despite being oil states where huge amounts are made .
Is that not shameful??

1 Like

Re: Otti Takes Inspection Tour Of Aba-port Harcourt Expressway Reconstruction (pix) by holysaint1(m): 9:18am On Nov 29, 2023
package7:
Initial gra gra of the first time governors after awhile their gra gra will die a natural death. Their next agenda is how to win next election in 2027.

Now you see why some of you are called delulu...

Because if he is successful in this his current tenure, of which he already is owing to his numerous ongoing projects, then he will easily be the best governor Abians have ever witnessed in history.

And if thats the case, then 2nd tenure will be the least of his worries. Because it will be like an auto renewal sub.

3 Likes

Re: Otti Takes Inspection Tour Of Aba-port Harcourt Expressway Reconstruction (pix) by soccerlite: 9:19am On Nov 29, 2023
will nigerians ever be reasonable and knowledgeable

Should anyone be crowding and hailing any politician

2 Shares

Re: Otti Takes Inspection Tour Of Aba-port Harcourt Expressway Reconstruction (pix) by holysaint1(m): 9:20am On Nov 29, 2023
soccerlite:

will nigerians ever be reasonable and knowledgeable

Should anyone be crowding and hailing any politician

Blame them not bro.. This is their closest to good governance is eons.

2 Likes

Re: Otti Takes Inspection Tour Of Aba-port Harcourt Expressway Reconstruction (pix) by Jomonix: 9:21am On Nov 29, 2023
TakeNigeriaBack:

He's doing just fine in my opinion

1 Like

Re: Otti Takes Inspection Tour Of Aba-port Harcourt Expressway Reconstruction (pix) by soccerlite: 9:22am On Nov 29, 2023
holysaint1:

Now you see why some of you are called delulu...

Because if he is successful in this his current tenure, of which he already is owing to his numerous ongoing projects, then he will easily be the best governor Abians have ever witnessed in history.

And if thats the case, then 2nd tenure will be the least of his worries. Because it will be like an auto renewal sub.

So you still don't know the gimmick of nigeria politicians

Haha

You are the real delulu
Re: Otti Takes Inspection Tour Of Aba-port Harcourt Expressway Reconstruction (pix) by biafranrealson: 9:23am On Nov 29, 2023
Dreal1247:
This is liberation personified. If you have applied this road in the bas shape during the raining season, you will understand. Only God knows the number of vehicles that have gone to early retirement and abandonment because of the bad state of the road.

If you have plied this road......
Not Applied .
It s PLIED
Re: Otti Takes Inspection Tour Of Aba-port Harcourt Expressway Reconstruction (pix) by thatigboman: 9:24am On Nov 29, 2023
Zeebuy:

Check all your states in the south west, aside Lagos (which was built by the white colonialists and was Nigeria's capital with many years) which other states are doing well?
Is it Oyo State? How about Kwara? Ogun State roads need boats to cross. Ondo State?

Guy allow them to be happy. You people wish to hear only bad news from their region. Na waa o
kwara is not yorubaland please. there are more indigenous fulanis and nupes in kwara than yoruba. and their king is an emir not oba
Re: Otti Takes Inspection Tour Of Aba-port Harcourt Expressway Reconstruction (pix) by Successlane: 9:47am On Nov 29, 2023
Ttipsy:
Federal government has refused to give attention to the expressway linking Rivers—Abia for decades now despite being oil states where huge amounts are made .
Is that not shameful??

It's Nation wide !!!
Re: Otti Takes Inspection Tour Of Aba-port Harcourt Expressway Reconstruction (pix) by Zeebuy: 9:56am On Nov 29, 2023
thatigboman:
kwara is not yorubaland please. there are more indigenous fulanis and nupes in kwara than yoruba. and their king is an emir not oba
How come they're added to the SW states?
Some people here on NL also claim it's SW and the fulanis aren't native to Nigeria
Re: Otti Takes Inspection Tour Of Aba-port Harcourt Expressway Reconstruction (pix) by olamike02: 10:16am On Nov 29, 2023
Ttipsy:
Is that not shameful??
I doubt wether you read the write up. The governor actually thanked Mr President for speedily approving the return to site by the contractor. So who's is the client here. Definitely not your touring governor 😁
Re: Otti Takes Inspection Tour Of Aba-port Harcourt Expressway Reconstruction (pix) by Poshbrown(m): 10:20am On Nov 29, 2023
TakeNigeriaBack:
You are just a simp. you lack wisdom and a lost soul you are.

1 Like

Re: Otti Takes Inspection Tour Of Aba-port Harcourt Expressway Reconstruction (pix) by thatigboman: 10:24am On Nov 29, 2023
Zeebuy:

How come they're added to the SW states?
Some people here on NL also claim it's SW and the fulanis aren't native to Nigeria
kwara is in North Central not SW
Re: Otti Takes Inspection Tour Of Aba-port Harcourt Expressway Reconstruction (pix) by Konjiboii: 10:45am On Nov 29, 2023
This guy just hit the ground running as if him don dey plan all this development since and just needed the governorship title to begin work. This is what a governor look like,persin when know the problems and the solutions to solve am. Anything bad when you wan call this man na for your head, he will be forever remembered as the man that made a change in Abia, how many past governors can you remember for their good works. Just a few. May posterity keep us alive to witness a national change that will benefit the nook and cranny of this nation.

1 Like

Re: Otti Takes Inspection Tour Of Aba-port Harcourt Expressway Reconstruction (pix) by Henry22(m): 11:01am On Nov 29, 2023
ariesbull:
no mind am na for his ikpu none ya Otti spent the money

Very hate filled idiots with their backward states

I don't blame him though, I blame Thier parents who raised them to hate other people and that's the reason why a typical Yoruba person can not go a day without cursing and raining insults on others even without any trigger. I pity Thier life.
Re: Otti Takes Inspection Tour Of Aba-port Harcourt Expressway Reconstruction (pix) by jude33084(m): 11:23am On Nov 29, 2023
TakeNigeriaBack:

Shame on you
Re: Otti Takes Inspection Tour Of Aba-port Harcourt Expressway Reconstruction (pix) by xpiranza88: 12:34pm On Nov 29, 2023
ariesbull:
how many your papa made in his miserable life
The same way ur papa don make
Re: Otti Takes Inspection Tour Of Aba-port Harcourt Expressway Reconstruction (pix) by worksmart(m): 2:05pm On Nov 29, 2023
Just to be clear, this is not his project, he is just inspecting it as it is critical to his plans to have Abians returning for Xmas have a less stressful journey.

The Chinese contractors are progressing well and constructing with rigid concrete pavement as requested by Minister of Works Umahi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Otti Takes Inspection Tour Of Aba-port Harcourt Expressway Reconstruction (pix) by Ttipsy(f): 2:22pm On Nov 29, 2023
Lighthome:
Know what you are saying. This road is within Aba town. It is different from the dual carriage Port Harcourt-Aba road. It is not the same. Call someone from Aba and asked. I stayed in PH and I know what I am saying.
no !! You are getting In wrong.
There is different between Aba port harcourt Road and Aba port harcourt expressway in Abia state

The one the governor is touring is the Enugu port harcourt expressway way that cut across Aba Abia state Down to port harcourt Rivers state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Otti Takes Inspection Tour Of Aba-port Harcourt Expressway Reconstruction (pix) by Poleski: 9:03pm On Nov 29, 2023
TakeNigeriaBack:

It was debunked. Catch up! Your agbado whatsapp group is killing you with propaganda.
Re: Otti Takes Inspection Tour Of Aba-port Harcourt Expressway Reconstruction (pix) by MountHoreb: 9:30pm On Nov 29, 2023
SmartProf:
While this governor has been taking tours on project sites, his counterparts in most states are taking tours on their state treasury to map out strategies of looting...infact, one is making the news steadily only based on his wrestling matches with his political godfather. Great job Gov. Otti.

Perfectly said but they expect us to give the vegetable in Aso Rock 4 years to even make a step. Bunch of irredeemable fraudsters.

1 Like

Re: Otti Takes Inspection Tour Of Aba-port Harcourt Expressway Reconstruction (pix) by Donjuan77: 5:14pm On Nov 30, 2023
I always admire this Governor Otti so much

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

New Nigeria Police Force Uniforms / Jonathan Doesn’t Drink – Abati / Thomas Ekpemupolo, Tompolo's Father Dies - Gbaramatu Voice Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.