Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,498 members, 7,812,536 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

Japa In Mind. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Japa In Mind. (1400 Views)

Foreigners Troop To Nigeria As Citizens Japa In Search Of Greener Pastures / What Exactly Is The Causes Of Local Japa In Nigeria? / 9 Things To Bear In Mind When Reversing Your Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Japa In Mind. by Anonimoux: 7:58pm On Nov 28, 2023
Seriously na to Japa dey my mind.
Re: Japa In Mind. by JAPAHTML: 9:51pm On Nov 28, 2023
Boss japa don dey my mind for like 2yrs nw since i was 17yrs, i still believe that it will only take time
Re: Japa In Mind. by pansophist(m): 10:04pm On Nov 28, 2023
You need am.

But if you no get money, try to hustle buy a laptop, and do one of these courses as your bargaining power to use abscond via work permit.

Before Tinubu sell you to China, use pay Nigeria debt grin

3 Likes

Re: Japa In Mind. by PedoBear: 1:36am On Nov 29, 2023
If you be fine boy, go on bumble and pay for premium then chyke all those yt babe

Easiest to chyke are Filipinos, vietnamese etc.

If you're ugly, learn to code

2 Likes

Re: Japa In Mind. by tensazangetsu20(m): 1:51am On Nov 29, 2023
PedoBear:
If you be fine boy, go on bumble and pay for premium then chyke all those yt babe

grin grin grin grin
Re: Japa In Mind. by dontrulee: 3:44am On Nov 29, 2023
pansophist:
You need am.

But if you no get money, try to hustle buy a laptop, and do one of these courses as your bargaining power to use abscond via work permit.

Which courses boss?
Re: Japa In Mind. by Anonimoux: 7:24am On Nov 29, 2023
Seriously make we discussed how this Japa go be like sef. Wetin be the easiest routes and how much?
Re: Japa In Mind. by Newton2024: 11:07am On Nov 29, 2023
Anonimoux:
Seriously make we discussed how this Japa go be like sef. Wetin be the easiest routes and how much?
Education is the easiest route especially through scholarship.
Re: Japa In Mind. by Mindlog: 11:59am On Nov 29, 2023
Newton2024:
Education is the easiest route especially through scholarship.

Full scholarship is so very difficult to get now.
Re: Japa In Mind. by Newton2024: 12:55pm On Nov 29, 2023
Mindlog:

Full scholarship is so very difficult to get now.
What makes it difficult?
Re: Japa In Mind. by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 29, 2023
Newton2024:
What makes it difficult?
You don't know what easiest means.
Re: Japa In Mind. by Mindlog: 1:05pm On Nov 29, 2023
Newton2024:
What makes it difficult?

High demand, people who are academically at the top plenty all around the world whey dey hustle for the same scholarships.
Re: Japa In Mind. by Anonimoux: 10:17pm On Nov 29, 2023
Everybody dey find way to move out fast.

1 Like

Re: Japa In Mind. by Newton2024: 4:56pm On Dec 01, 2023
Mindlog:

High demand, people who are academically at the top plenty all around the world whey dey hustle for the same scholarships.
The scholarship opportunities available around the world are more than the qualified scholars. Why did you think low of yourself? In addition, there are countries where university education is free.
Re: Japa In Mind. by Newton2024: 4:57pm On Dec 01, 2023
Anonimoux:
Everybody dey find way to move out fast.
I like the word fast. Because the future of this country is dark and slippery. Even politicians, their children and grandchildren are not here.
Re: Japa In Mind. by Anonimoux: 6:52pm On Dec 01, 2023
Newton2024:
I like the word fast. Because the future of this country is dark and slippery. Even politicians, their children and grandchildren are not here.
exactly oh. The future of Nigeria is so bleak with absolutely nothing to hope for.
Peter Obi losing that election was the last straw that broke the camel's back. I couldn't bear it. My heart couldn't take the blow.

2 Likes

Re: Japa In Mind. by SuperOnyi: 6:07pm On Dec 04, 2023
pansophist:
You need am.

shocked

Hello boss, which course do you recommend I should buy that would help me? I can upgrade my laptop to 8gb...

I'm tired of working in a bakery as a 21 year old high school graduate with heavy responsibilities.

Thank you.
Re: Japa In Mind. by SuperOnyi: 6:10pm On Dec 04, 2023
PedoBear:

shocked

That got me grin.

By the way, bro what's "bumble"? Does it mean my "handsomeness" is wasting away here? kiss
Re: Japa In Mind. by pansophist(m): 11:55pm On Dec 04, 2023
SuperOnyi:

shocked
Hello boss, which course do you recommend I should buy that would help me? I can upgrade my laptop to 8gb...

I'm tired of working in a bakery as a 21 year old high school graduate with heavy responsibilities.

Thank you.

I don't know bro, I do not know much about laptops.

1 Like

Re: Japa In Mind. by pansophist(m): 11:58pm On Dec 04, 2023
dontrulee:

Which courses boss?

Go get a BSC degree in Computer science from the University of the People in California. It's free, and you can complete it earlier than four years if you take it seriously.

in four years, you will be four years older, so grab a degree along the way. YOu can study from anywhere, and work while studying. You only need a laptop, internet and drive.

https://www.uopeople.edu/programs/online-bachelors/

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Japa In Mind. by dontrulee: 2:04am On Dec 05, 2023
pansophist:

Go get a BSC degree in Computer science from the University of the People in California. It's free, and you can complete it earlier than four years if you take it seriously.

in four years, you will be four years older, so grab a degree along the way. YOu can study from anywhere, and work while studying. You only need a laptop, internet and drive.

Thank you Chief
Re: Japa In Mind. by kaeycea(m): 6:51am On Dec 05, 2023
pansophist:

Paying for school
This Quote Below is what I found on their website.
"UoPeople does not charge for tuition, books, or campus expenses. You’ll never have to pay fees for courses upfront. We charge only a $60 application fee, and a $120 assessment fee at the end of each course. This is a huge savings compared to U.S. public universities who charge on average $37,396 for a bachelor's degree. Over the course of your studies at UoPeople, you can expect to pay a total of $4,860—less if you have credits to transfer in! Our mission is to make it possible for everyone to afford a degree,"
From what's available on their website, it means one has to have enough fund for payment at various stages of assessment
Re: Japa In Mind. by SuperOnyi: 7:23am On Dec 05, 2023
pansophist:

I don't know bro, I do not know much about laptops.

shocked

Hello sir, I was talking about the course you mentioned in the first comment I quoted. Please what course or skill can I acquire now that would change my life if I stay committed?

If I have to upgrade my PC's ram just to learn it, I will. So sorry.
Re: Japa In Mind. by CaveAdullam: 11:28am On Dec 05, 2023
pansophist:

From the website, it's no longer free.

1 Like

Re: Japa In Mind. by MatrixReloaded: 12:31pm On Dec 05, 2023
na why u dey chile? Cos past tym 
u were scared
to speak with
white girls
cos u r ugly
and u embrac3
spanish code
Ethiopia calls
for your codes
If you can
Write in Ethiopian
tensazangetsu20:

grin grin grin grin
Re: Japa In Mind. by pansophist(m): 2:39pm On Dec 05, 2023
CaveAdullam:

From the website, it's no longer free.

It is still actually free. There are exceptions to such payments. The payments are mostly aimed at folks from the developed world, and those who are working.

So if your location is anywhere in a lower-income country (like most of Africa), it will be waved. I know a Nigerian girl there. Also, you can start studying before paying, and you will get the opportunity to meet other students there who don't pay and ask.

But the payment that everyone must pay is the one-time application fee which is 60 USD.

CC: kaeycea

2 Likes

Re: Japa In Mind. by pansophist(m): 2:42pm On Dec 05, 2023
SuperOnyi:

shocked

Hello sir, I was talking about the course you mentioned in the first comment I quoted. Please what course or skill can I acquire now that would change my life if I stay committed?

If I have to upgrade my PC's ram just to learn it, I will. So sorry.

IT skills bro. Do more programming, since it doesn't involve expensive equipment.

A good one is animations and video editing. But you need a high-end laptop since we are in the era of 4k-8k video quality.

If you are very good with words, then maybe freelance on fiverr and upwork. ANy laptop with MS word will do. Collecting your money from Nigeria is where the problem is.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Japa In Mind. by CaveAdullam: 3:02pm On Dec 05, 2023
pansophist:

It is still actually free. There are exceptions to such payments. The payments are mostly aimed at folks from the developed world, and those who are working.

So if your location is anywhere in a lower-income country (like most of Africa), it will be waved. I know a Nigerian girl there. Also, you can start studying before paying, and you will get the opportunity to meet other students there who don't pay and ask.

But the payment that everyone must pay is the one-time application fee which is 60 USD.

Let me further my investigations then. And register ASAP.

Thanks, big chief.

PS: Three Tanzanian-like Ukwus will locate you before and after Christmas.

1 Like

Re: Japa In Mind. by CaveAdullam: 4:11pm On Dec 05, 2023
pansophist:

Please, boss, help us confirm with the Nigerian girl if there are other payments aside from the $60 application fee.

Re: Japa In Mind. by SuperOnyi: 5:30pm On Dec 05, 2023
pansophist:

IT skills bro. Do more programming, since it doesn't involve expensive equipment.

A good one is animations and video editing. But you need a high-end laptop since we are in the era of 4k-8k video quality.

If you are very good with words, then maybe freelance on fiverr and upwork. ANy laptop with MS word will do. Collecting your money from Nigeria is where the problem is.

shocked

Thank you boss, I'm already into kdp publishing but getting a profitable niche or keyword has been a major obstacle. So, I'm trying to diversify — I've got responsibilities.
Re: Japa In Mind. by pansophist(m): 11:52pm On Dec 05, 2023
CaveAdullam:

Please, boss, help us confirm with the Nigerian girl if there are other payments aside from the $60 application fee.

She said she hasn't paid anything apart from the 60usd. They always wave it for her due to her low income, and being from a low-income country.

Check their FAQ, it is there. I am too lazy to search it out. Just put Nigeria when registering, and never inflate your financial worth. Be broke as fork. Then you will get it.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This Abroad Thing Worth It? / Certificate Attestation / Life In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.