Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Pastor Isaac Oyedepo Unveils Own Ministry, Receives Blessings From Father - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Isaac Oyedepo Unveils Own Ministry, Receives Blessings From Father (71298 Views)

Why Did Pastor Isaac Oyedepo Lose So Much Weight? / Wiseman Daniel Starts His Own Ministry Independently Of TB Joshua / Convoy Of Pastor Isaac Idahosa: Daddy Freeze, Others React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Isaac Oyedepo Unveils Own Ministry, Receives Blessings From Father by Omoawoke: 9:18pm On Nov 28, 2023
Tetraozonaitera:

This your wailing long o.

If you dedicated time to your life like you did to this post your life would have had more meaning.

This long post is a sign of joblessness.

Tithes and offerings continue. If you like go plung into the lagoon. Ko kan aiye.

I’m not sure, but probably the money I’ve made today or probably this week may cover what you’ve made from January till date
Re: Pastor Isaac Oyedepo Unveils Own Ministry, Receives Blessings From Father by Omola2ulv: 9:20pm On Nov 28, 2023
Re: Pastor Isaac Oyedepo Unveils Own Ministry, Receives Blessings From Father by MrColdsweat: 9:22pm On Nov 28, 2023
Omoawoke:
grin dem go chop una money una no go wise

You are broke, can barely feed yourself, you never enter jet before, you school in one local university, yet you will trek every Sunday to church with your legedis Benz and be dancing and singing. Then contribute your first fruit and your 10% hoping that God will reward you. grin
Worst of all, you call him papa while your real papa is managing to feed himself, but you will send your 10% to your papa GO and be screaming grace. My tithe is working for me.
Papa GO knows his real children, and your tithe is working for him and his biological children , his biological children are chopping life and living the best of it, while you the so called spiritual children are still broke and dancing away your sorrow, screaming grace! Yabbing yourself saying you are Speaking in tongues, you are still a nobody, a smello.

It is one thing to be poor financially, it is another thing to be poor mentally, no one will save you, you will continue your life of frustration and poverty
No pity. The fools must be exploited since they refused to use their God given brains.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Isaac Oyedepo Unveils Own Ministry, Receives Blessings From Father by RALPHOW(m): 9:23pm On Nov 28, 2023
The presence of God shall be with you and the new ministry.
All the sons of devil making evil comments shall give their lives to Christ through your ministry in the name of Jesus Christ.
Re: Pastor Isaac Oyedepo Unveils Own Ministry, Receives Blessings From Father by Dennisochampa: 9:23pm On Nov 28, 2023
As church plenty reach for 9ja...na we do bad pass.....
They never preach salvation and repentance...
Na blessings and prosperity them deh preach.... All to squeeze the little wen remain for common man hand....
May God help us...
I think it's time the government enforce payment of taxes on churches because alot of people now see it as a business venture

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Isaac Oyedepo Unveils Own Ministry, Receives Blessings From Father by thatigboman: 9:23pm On Nov 28, 2023
clefstone:
As long as he preaches the true message of God which this world desperately needs, no problem
which is what? Money laundry?
Re: Pastor Isaac Oyedepo Unveils Own Ministry, Receives Blessings From Father by Tetraozonaitera: 9:24pm On Nov 28, 2023
Omoawoke:

I’m not sure, but probably the money I’ve made today or probably this week may cover what you’ve made from January till date

Say that to a Mumu like you.
Infact, na from private jet you just arrived now.
Re: Pastor Isaac Oyedepo Unveils Own Ministry, Receives Blessings From Father by enemyofprogress: 9:24pm On Nov 28, 2023
He has opened his own company for the gullible

U are sleeping comfortably wit ur 2kidneys n ur Girlfriend doesnt have iPhone15📱pro max
Shame on u😜🏃
Re: Pastor Isaac Oyedepo Unveils Own Ministry, Receives Blessings From Father by Bravelion: 9:25pm On Nov 28, 2023
Congratulations
Re: Pastor Isaac Oyedepo Unveils Own Ministry, Receives Blessings From Father by Omoawoke: 9:27pm On Nov 28, 2023
Tetraozonaitera:

Say that to a Mumu like you.
Infact, na from private jet you just arrived now.

I send my 10% to my parents, you can give yours to pastors.
I send to my real parents and I’m glad to send them my money any day any time without expecting any reward in return

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Isaac Oyedepo Unveils Own Ministry, Receives Blessings From Father by Aboki99(m): 9:27pm On Nov 28, 2023
czarr:
do you have a PhD? You asked a very good question, if really smart people believe them, doesn't that tell you there is something there that they are seeing that your illiterate self has not seen.

Please feel free to share what things there are there that those people are seeing .
Re: Pastor Isaac Oyedepo Unveils Own Ministry, Receives Blessings From Father by henrydav: 9:30pm On Nov 28, 2023
layuns:
Thats called diversification of financial stream.
This kind of grammar for the small church the young man just opened

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Isaac Oyedepo Unveils Own Ministry, Receives Blessings From Father by henrydav: 9:33pm On Nov 28, 2023
chrischike:
Who go anoint me now
Seun fit do am sha
No worry i will anoint you with red oil
Re: Pastor Isaac Oyedepo Unveils Own Ministry, Receives Blessings From Father by Nackzy: 9:44pm On Nov 28, 2023
Abeg this thing naa business
Re: Pastor Isaac Oyedepo Unveils Own Ministry, Receives Blessings From Father by sleeknaija(m): 9:45pm On Nov 28, 2023
layuns:

Hahahahah grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Isaac Oyedepo Unveils Own Ministry, Receives Blessings From Father by KingDash09(m): 9:48pm On Nov 28, 2023
Bros where your House dey I buy Hennessy earlier but I won dash you
layuns:
Re: Pastor Isaac Oyedepo Unveils Own Ministry, Receives Blessings From Father by lomprico(m): 9:53pm On Nov 28, 2023
But he denied it when the rumour was flying around.
Re: Pastor Isaac Oyedepo Unveils Own Ministry, Receives Blessings From Father by mywells: 9:55pm On Nov 28, 2023
What does he want to preach that we've not heard before,is it Isreal that is bombing Gaza he want to preach to us or is it holiness and righteousness that we've heard over and over from pastor kumuyi,or about malachi tithes and offering, they should go to Isreal and spread the gospel if really they're not hypocrite.
Re: Pastor Isaac Oyedepo Unveils Own Ministry, Receives Blessings From Father by foleskay(m): 9:57pm On Nov 28, 2023
Aboki99:
How Nigerian xtians some of whom are PhDs and Profs come to believe these spiritual fraudsters is a puzzle that I honestly struggle with.
Same way ur spiritual fraudster imams convince and brainwash u mxlims to shout allau akbar then throw bombs to kill people,so u could meet ur 99 virgins in heaven. Mumu aboki undecided

1 Like

Re: Pastor Isaac Oyedepo Unveils Own Ministry, Receives Blessings From Father by Emeksman: 10:02pm On Nov 28, 2023
So na only 10% you dey give your parents ? Upon all the mouth you dey make

Omoawoke:

I send my 10% to my parents, you can give yours to pastors.
I send to my real parents and I’m glad to send them my money any day any time without expecting any reward in return
Re: Pastor Isaac Oyedepo Unveils Own Ministry, Receives Blessings From Father by ufuosman(m): 10:03pm On Nov 28, 2023
All the best to him
Re: Pastor Isaac Oyedepo Unveils Own Ministry, Receives Blessings From Father by Omoawoke: 10:08pm On Nov 28, 2023
Emeksman:
So na only 10% you dey give your parents ? Upon all the mouth you dey make

I’d say your level of comprehension requires medical emergency. You are quite dumb and I’m not surprised, it’s your kind of people that fall to hands of con men.

Read again and improve your comprehension. I advise you to practice some logic games or puzzle to improve your mental ability

And even if it’s 10%, it’s not in naira. So think again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Isaac Oyedepo Unveils Own Ministry, Receives Blessings From Father by goggle48: 10:08pm On Nov 28, 2023
Omoawoke:

You are broke, can barely feed yourself, you never enter jet before, you school in one local university, yet you will trek every Sunday to church with your legedis Benz and be dancing and singing. Then contribute your first fruit and your 10% hoping that God will reward you. grin
Worst of all, you call him papa while your real papa is managing to feed himself, but you will send your 10% to your papa GO and be screaming grace. My tithe is working for me.
Papa GO knows his real children, and your tithe is working for him and his biological children , his biological children are chopping life and living the best of it, while you the so called spiritual children are still broke and dancing away your sorrow, screaming grace! Yabbing yourself saying you are Speaking in tongues, you are still a nobody, a smello.

It is one thing to be poor financially, it is another thing to be poor mentally, no one will save you, you will continue your life of frustration and poverty
see you and antichrist birds of same feather.
Re: Pastor Isaac Oyedepo Unveils Own Ministry, Receives Blessings From Father by Charlesedet: 10:13pm On Nov 28, 2023
new Branch
Re: Pastor Isaac Oyedepo Unveils Own Ministry, Receives Blessings From Father by czarr(m): 10:19pm On Nov 28, 2023
Aboki99:

Please feel free to share what things there are there that those people are seeing .
Maybe you should walk up to the PhD holder and ask, that is what anyone with a scientific mind would do. Don't ask me, I don't have a PhD. There is a reason you don't believe what they believe and there is a reason they believe what they believe. Doesn't make you smarter.
Re: Pastor Isaac Oyedepo Unveils Own Ministry, Receives Blessings From Father by winner37(m): 10:28pm On Nov 28, 2023
Cross carpet is allowed....
See how church has turn to YALE FOOD COMPANY making money is the priority the standard of workers means nothing..🤣🤣🤣

Pastor will be driving in land cruiser while the members have no bicycle 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Pastor Isaac Oyedepo Unveils Own Ministry, Receives Blessings From Father by semyman: 10:29pm On Nov 28, 2023
But will Christians ever remain to be scammed like this till eternity?
Paying tithes and offerings to those with no obligations to collect?
Re: Pastor Isaac Oyedepo Unveils Own Ministry, Receives Blessings From Father by Annahh(f): 10:31pm On Nov 28, 2023
layuns:
If it's so easy, then go and do ministry, you think ministry is childs play.
Re: Pastor Isaac Oyedepo Unveils Own Ministry, Receives Blessings From Father by Lookingback: 10:32pm On Nov 28, 2023
Omoawoke:

Very strong message for the wise ones to learn.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Isaac Oyedepo Unveils Own Ministry, Receives Blessings From Father by Lexusgs430: 10:36pm On Nov 28, 2023
Oyedepo's Religious business conglomerate franchise.......
😜😄

One day one day ...... We must wise by force.......

Been scammed by politicians at the front, then scammed from the rear by religion....... We go wise .....🤣😜

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Isaac Oyedepo Unveils Own Ministry, Receives Blessings From Father by phorget(m): 10:38pm On Nov 28, 2023
SparkleSix:
Lol, Apprentice don get him own workshop

Oga don settle him boi-boi...😁😁😁
Re: Pastor Isaac Oyedepo Unveils Own Ministry, Receives Blessings From Father by Marindotijnr: 10:39pm On Nov 28, 2023
u seems like an upcoming pastor 😂😂 no worry the business no go cast before ur turn!
sdavirus:

Crying more than the bereaved. It is absolutely not your business what anyone decides to do with their funds. If they decide to give out 99% , how does that affect the kobo or millions in your account?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Where 2 Oceans Meet And Do Not Mix, Unbelivable Right? / TB Joshua's Burial: No PFN, CAN And Notable Christian Leaders / Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.