Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,169 members, 7,829,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Pastor Isaac Oyedepo Unveils Own Ministry, Receives Blessings From Father - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Isaac Oyedepo Unveils Own Ministry, Receives Blessings From Father (71361 Views)

Why Did Pastor Isaac Oyedepo Lose So Much Weight? / Wiseman Daniel Starts His Own Ministry Independently Of TB Joshua / Convoy Of Pastor Isaac Idahosa: Daddy Freeze, Others React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Isaac Oyedepo Unveils Own Ministry, Receives Blessings From Father by clefstone(m): 10:05am On Nov 29, 2023
Idaytesj29:

It has not produced any of it in the last 60 years.
probably because we haven't had the privilege of getting that true message hence my initial comment that the world earnestly needs it. We wouldn't need what we already have, right?
Re: Pastor Isaac Oyedepo Unveils Own Ministry, Receives Blessings From Father by Maybachferri: 10:56am On Nov 29, 2023
Another business for the family
Re: Pastor Isaac Oyedepo Unveils Own Ministry, Receives Blessings From Father by judedwriter(m): 11:02am On Nov 29, 2023
layuns:
Thats called diversification of financial stream.

Lol... Anyway the gospel is bringing souls into the kingdom of God.

We should be less concerned about the money.
Re: Pastor Isaac Oyedepo Unveils Own Ministry, Receives Blessings From Father by Abioladoks: 12:13pm On Nov 29, 2023
Omoawoke:
grin dem go chop una money una no go wise

You are broke, can barely feed yourself, you never enter jet before, you school in one local university, yet you will trek every Sunday to church with your legedis Benz and be dancing and singing. Then contribute your first fruit and your 10% hoping that God will reward you. grin
Worst of all, you call him papa while your real papa is managing to feed himself, but you will send your 10% to your papa GO and be screaming grace. My tithe is working for me.
Papa GO knows his real children, and your tithe is working for him and his biological children , his biological children are chopping life and living the best of it, while you the so called spiritual children are still broke and dancing away your sorrow, screaming grace! Yabbing yourself saying you are Speaking in tongues, you are still a nobody, a smello.

It is one thing to be poor financially, it is another thing to be poor mentally, no one will save you, you will continue your life of frustration and poverty

You Nailed bro
Re: Pastor Isaac Oyedepo Unveils Own Ministry, Receives Blessings From Father by Aboki99(m): 12:44pm On Nov 29, 2023
czarr:
Maybe you should walk up to the PhD holder and ask, that is what anyone with a scientific mind would do. Don't ask me, I don't have a PhD. There is a reason you don't believe what they believe and there is a reason they believe what they believe. Doesn't make you smarter.

I think it is brainwashing. Pure and simple.
Re: Pastor Isaac Oyedepo Unveils Own Ministry, Receives Blessings From Father by ipadeola91057: 12:48pm On Nov 29, 2023
OkayOkay...
Re: Pastor Isaac Oyedepo Unveils Own Ministry, Receives Blessings From Father by pikechukwu6(m): 12:57pm On Nov 29, 2023
grin grin MMM=Money Making Ministry
Re: Pastor Isaac Oyedepo Unveils Own Ministry, Receives Blessings From Father by Olanipekun22(m): 1:26pm On Nov 29, 2023
CommonSense1967:
Religious business venture slave masters grin

Let it be know to you that church is not business. No doubt some false teachers and prophets has emerged and gone into the world with the mindset of seeing church as business. This doesn't make church a business venture.
Re: Pastor Isaac Oyedepo Unveils Own Ministry, Receives Blessings From Father by czarr(m): 2:02pm On Nov 29, 2023
Aboki99:

I think it is brainwashing. Pure and simple.
I understand.
Re: Pastor Isaac Oyedepo Unveils Own Ministry, Receives Blessings From Father by Idaytesj29(m): 4:40pm On Nov 29, 2023
clefstone:
probably because we haven't had the privilege of getting that true message hence my initial comment that the world earnestly needs it. We wouldn't need what we already have, right?

Okay, let's assume we don't know. What is the true message of God ?
Re: Pastor Isaac Oyedepo Unveils Own Ministry, Receives Blessings From Father by clefstone(m): 5:16pm On Nov 29, 2023
Idaytesj29:

Okay, let's assume we don't know. What is the true message of God ?
that Christ has died, Christ is risen and Christ will come again
Re: Pastor Isaac Oyedepo Unveils Own Ministry, Receives Blessings From Father by Rating(m): 11:18pm On Nov 29, 2023
May the Lord help him and prove the ministry he has been called into.
Re: Pastor Isaac Oyedepo Unveils Own Ministry, Receives Blessings From Father by Idaytesj29(m): 11:29pm On Nov 29, 2023
clefstone:
that Christ has died, Christ is risen and Christ will come again

Okay, i thought you will say something new. I have been hearing this before i was born. He is not coming to anywhere. He has gone and left your sinful world for you. Why will he leave heaven and come back to this hell full of in justice and horror? So that you can kill him and shed his blood the second time? Or betray him again like judas did the first time ?

You will say no right? Are you not part of people that said killing 15,000 people is okay to avenge the murder of 1400 people cos they are God's Chosen ? They can kill you ma sef just cos they are God's chosen?

Now, about the message, how is that going to create industries, tar roads, build stable electricity , create jobs and reduce the no of poor people.

The earlier we leave religion alone the better. Have a personal relationship with God, but anything that has to do with organised religion, my hand no dey.
Re: Pastor Isaac Oyedepo Unveils Own Ministry, Receives Blessings From Father by God2man2again(m): 4:50am On Nov 30, 2023
Honestly, we real need a lot of evangelistic messages in this our generation.

People need to repent.

Thank God for Pastor Isaac Oyedepo.

I sincerely prays, he succeeds in his ministerial journey of Evangelism so that more souls can be brought back to the Kingdom of God.

There is joy in heaven over ONE soul that repented.

Evangelism is the heartbeat of God.

Souls are trooping to hell in millions.

May this ministry depopulate hell and populate the Kingdom of God.
Re: Pastor Isaac Oyedepo Unveils Own Ministry, Receives Blessings From Father by Teymanhenry(f): 6:15am On Nov 30, 2023
Tetraozonaitera:

The fact remains that some of those pastors are godly and they can't solve the problem big all the poor people in the land.
It's true many so called men of God are evil and are after members money, but saying all of them are the same is wrong.

The ones who are good can't solve the problem of all poor people in Naija. Take TB Joshua for example. He gave stuffs to the poor but was he able to touch the lives of every poor in Lagos alone talkless of everyone of them.

Was it all blind in Jesus' time that He healed.
Jesus said in one instance, that "the poor you will always have among you"

Remain bless.

Note: I never said all men of God are corrupt. All I'm employing is that you look at how rich they are and then compare to the poor around them. That's their church members. If the missionaries from Europe came in and built schools with free education for our sakes. Why can't our pastors who live off our offerings and tithes do the same. Those schools should be free for members. Just one example anyways
Re: Pastor Isaac Oyedepo Unveils Own Ministry, Receives Blessings From Father by Tetraozonaitera: 8:17am On Nov 30, 2023
Teymanhenry:

Note: I never said all men of God are corrupt. All I'm employing is that you look at how rich they are and then compare to the poor around them. That's their church members. If the missionaries from Europe came in and built schools with free education for our sakes. Why can't our pastors who live off our offerings and tithes do the same. Those schools should be free for members. Just one example anyways

You are right somehow.
I am a Winner member and I will tell you the little I know.

Do you know that some of the men of God are into charity and don't blow it.
Someone like OYEDEPO has lots of students under his scholarships. In Covenant and Landmark universities.

What I am not happy with is that the Tuition of these schools can't afford poor members' children to attend the school. In that area you are on point.

Although, most of the men feed on thither and offerings but some of them don't. What a man of God is entitled to spend in Winners is prophet offering. It is different from the general offering or the tithe.
The normal tithe and offering is what you see used to build all those magnificent buildings and schools. The prophet offering is for the pastor even if in millions.

So, if you wish to give a pastor money in Winners, you have to write at the back of the envelope "Prophet offering to Pastor so so and so" if you forget and drop it in the offering basket, it becomes normal offering and that pastor won't have access to it. This is what operates in Winners and it affect OYEDEPO himself.

Lastly, all those riches of OYEDEPO comes from investment o.
A lot of people don't know Oyedepo is into Oil and Gas and Bound business. He channels his prophet offerings there.

Remain Blessed.
Re: Pastor Isaac Oyedepo Unveils Own Ministry, Receives Blessings From Father by Teymanhenry(f): 2:21pm On Nov 30, 2023
Tetraozonaitera:

You are right somehow.
I am a Winner member and I will tell you the little I know.

Do you know that some of the men of God are into charity and don't blow it.
Someone like OYEDEPO has lots of students under his scholarships. In Covenant and Landmark universities.

What I am not happy with is that the Tuition of these schools can't afford poor members' children to attend the school. In that area you are on point.

Although, most of the men feed on thither and offerings but some of them don't. What a man of God is entitled to spend in Winners is prophet offering. It is different from the general offering or the tithe.
The normal tithe and offering is what you see used to build all those magnificent buildings and schools. The prophet offering is for the pastor even if in millions.

So, if you wish to give a pastor money in Winners, you have to write at the back of the envelope "Prophet offering to Pastor so so and so" if you forget and drop it in the offering basket, it becomes normal offering and that pastor won't have access to it. This is what operates in Winners and it affect OYEDEPO himself.

Lastly, all those riches of OYEDEPO comes from investment o.
A lot of people don't know Oyedepo is into Oil and Gas and Bound business. He channels his prophet offerings there.

Remain Blessed.

Bottom line is the people's money offerings was used to build those structures you talked about. What benefit would the gain

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Where 2 Oceans Meet And Do Not Mix, Unbelivable Right? / TB Joshua's Burial: No PFN, CAN And Notable Christian Leaders / TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.