Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,246 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Pastor Isaac Oyedepo Unveils Own Ministry, Receives Blessings From Father - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Isaac Oyedepo Unveils Own Ministry, Receives Blessings From Father (71305 Views)

Why Did Pastor Isaac Oyedepo Lose So Much Weight? / Wiseman Daniel Starts His Own Ministry Independently Of TB Joshua / Convoy Of Pastor Isaac Idahosa: Daddy Freeze, Others React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Isaac Oyedepo Unveils Own Ministry, Receives Blessings From Father by Idaytesj29(m): 10:47pm On Nov 28, 2023
clefstone:
As long as he preaches the true message of God which this world desperately needs, no problem

What the world is in desperate need of , especially Africa is industries and infrastructures. We all know the true message of God already, it's God who gave us the free will to decide whether to follow it or not.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Isaac Oyedepo Unveils Own Ministry, Receives Blessings From Father by Askmewhy(m): 10:53pm On Nov 28, 2023
layuns:
Thats called diversification of financial stream.

You too know book.

And too intelligent

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Isaac Oyedepo Unveils Own Ministry, Receives Blessings From Father by dododawa1: 10:55pm On Nov 28, 2023
Inside life
Re: Pastor Isaac Oyedepo Unveils Own Ministry, Receives Blessings From Father by kmaster007: 10:55pm On Nov 28, 2023
Yes Daddy your doing well
Re: Pastor Isaac Oyedepo Unveils Own Ministry, Receives Blessings From Father by Cutehector(m): 11:01pm On Nov 28, 2023
Another company.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Isaac Oyedepo Unveils Own Ministry, Receives Blessings From Father by hustla(m): 11:01pm On Nov 28, 2023
700000 ministries
100 companies

Nawa for black man lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Pastor Isaac Oyedepo Unveils Own Ministry, Receives Blessings From Father by gaskiyamagana: 11:01pm On Nov 28, 2023
layuns:
Isaac University loading?
Re: Pastor Isaac Oyedepo Unveils Own Ministry, Receives Blessings From Father by gaskiyamagana: 11:05pm On Nov 28, 2023
Shellsploit:
Let the poor ... "breath"
Another End time ministry!
My brother, only fool poors are not breathing and breaking away from the PASTORENUER GROUP OF COMPANIES people.
Re: Pastor Isaac Oyedepo Unveils Own Ministry, Receives Blessings From Father by gaskiyamagana: 11:07pm On Nov 28, 2023
clefstone:
As long as he preaches the true message of God which this world desperately needs, no problem
One of the share holders in Church-Business Incorporated.
Re: Pastor Isaac Oyedepo Unveils Own Ministry, Receives Blessings From Father by clefstone(m): 11:08pm On Nov 28, 2023
Idaytesj29:

What the world is in desperate need of , especially Africa is industries and infrastructures. We all know the true message of God already, it's God who gave us the free will to decide whether to follow it or not.

to what use will industries and infrastructure be to you in 100yrs time?
Re: Pastor Isaac Oyedepo Unveils Own Ministry, Receives Blessings From Father by layuns(m): 11:14pm On Nov 28, 2023
Lightorder:
if you like call it ," the beginning of horrible trans-generational curses and difficulties in your miserable life"

Son of nobody, displaying same witchcraft that made his father nobody
Easy na.
Shey na bad thing I talk?
Business thrive better when you diversify. All the profits comes to the family coffers.
Re: Pastor Isaac Oyedepo Unveils Own Ministry, Receives Blessings From Father by Drenix(m): 11:22pm On Nov 28, 2023
FATHERS BLESSINGS
Re: Pastor Isaac Oyedepo Unveils Own Ministry, Receives Blessings From Father by ogbonna48: 11:33pm On Nov 28, 2023
I ogbonna Joseph the agent to a property my client bought in Lagos at gbagada salawu onikoyi street by Uba ,a lawyer who presented himself at the family lawyer to the property scam my client of 62m naira and we got information that is leaving the country today as we speak by our private investigator from USA and is leaving the country and we want your good office to help apprehend him is name is adeshina aliu kehinde whom we have been looking for since August 2023 that we discovered is a fraudulent deal he did with my client pls help us with your good office
Re: Pastor Isaac Oyedepo Unveils Own Ministry, Receives Blessings From Father by prophetfire: 11:39pm On Nov 28, 2023
layuns:
Financial stream in an evangelistic ministry? Shows how ignorant and shallow that you are.
Evangelistic ministry is a funds guzzling ministry and that's why only few people venture into it. It's not a church.
Re: Pastor Isaac Oyedepo Unveils Own Ministry, Receives Blessings From Father by Awaja(m): 11:47pm On Nov 28, 2023
Nice calculation,the money keep coming
Re: Pastor Isaac Oyedepo Unveils Own Ministry, Receives Blessings From Father by Kachidubem: 12:00am On Nov 29, 2023
Master don settle him boy...time to establish his own business
Re: Pastor Isaac Oyedepo Unveils Own Ministry, Receives Blessings From Father by chaloskyx: 12:38am On Nov 29, 2023
how about those who dont worship God and are rich?
prizeless:
This financial stream you're always making noise about. Always remember this: you cannot make yourself rich; why do I say this? It's the blessing of GOD that makes rich and adds no sorrow to it
Re: Pastor Isaac Oyedepo Unveils Own Ministry, Receives Blessings From Father by Tetraozonaitera: 12:39am On Nov 29, 2023
Omoawoke:

I send my 10% to my parents, you can give yours to pastors.
I send to my real parents and I’m glad to send them my money any day any time without expecting any reward in return

Your parents deserve more than 10% . You people think every pastor embezzle church money. It is well.
Do what you believe it's right
Re: Pastor Isaac Oyedepo Unveils Own Ministry, Receives Blessings From Father by chaloskyx: 12:40am On Nov 29, 2023
funny thing is na spiri koko like you dey suffer pass non belivers you are now transfering you anger on the innocent man
Lightorder:
if you like call it ," the beginning of horrible trans-generational curses and difficulties in your miserable life"

Son of nobody, displaying same witchcraft that made his father nobody
Re: Pastor Isaac Oyedepo Unveils Own Ministry, Receives Blessings From Father by chaloskyx: 12:42am On Nov 29, 2023
you know the way we support pastors is the way we defend and support epl teams in Nigeria
Re: Pastor Isaac Oyedepo Unveils Own Ministry, Receives Blessings From Father by splendournoni: 1:33am On Nov 29, 2023
Poor people are the once always claiming church is pure business... they are the once that don't give at all....
Re: Pastor Isaac Oyedepo Unveils Own Ministry, Receives Blessings From Father by Nobody: 1:53am On Nov 29, 2023
David Abioye, I sight you. Permanent apprentice.
Re: Pastor Isaac Oyedepo Unveils Own Ministry, Receives Blessings From Father by fapcrook(m): 2:52am On Nov 29, 2023
Shellsploit:

Let the gullible followers breathe
Re: Pastor Isaac Oyedepo Unveils Own Ministry, Receives Blessings From Father by Ayatullah(m): 3:24am On Nov 29, 2023
WATCH OUT shocked
It shall soon come to pass when DAVID will challenge ISAAC that:

"Isaac, members of my church are dwindling, especially the youths in my church can you explain it?".

Re: Pastor Isaac Oyedepo Unveils Own Ministry, Receives Blessings From Father by OLOKOESHIN: 3:40am On Nov 29, 2023
Mykelslim:
Business is good
All d time
Re: Pastor Isaac Oyedepo Unveils Own Ministry, Receives Blessings From Father by sdavirus: 4:26am On Nov 29, 2023
Omoawoke:

E be like say dem swear for your family. Did I mention it was affecting me. I am actually hailing the man for being a smart guy and bein able to con millions of people. I respect oyedepo and sons limited a lot. Smart yoruba man

Kiddo things he did something.
Re: Pastor Isaac Oyedepo Unveils Own Ministry, Receives Blessings From Father by Comedian2019: 4:28am On Nov 29, 2023
clefstone:
True message like no collection of tithe by Christians?
Re: Pastor Isaac Oyedepo Unveils Own Ministry, Receives Blessings From Father by Comedian2019: 4:29am On Nov 29, 2023
Shellsploit:
Let the gullible poor use their common sense.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Isaac Oyedepo Unveils Own Ministry, Receives Blessings From Father by Federalis: 5:08am On Nov 29, 2023
A subsidiary of living faith church.
Re: Pastor Isaac Oyedepo Unveils Own Ministry, Receives Blessings From Father by ubimagos: 5:32am On Nov 29, 2023
Diversification of wealth! Some of us just dey the oil sector dey find wetin no dey exist!
Re: Pastor Isaac Oyedepo Unveils Own Ministry, Receives Blessings From Father by hammed71(m): 5:35am On Nov 29, 2023
Dem go chop Una money tire, Una never wise. Lol
Re: Pastor Isaac Oyedepo Unveils Own Ministry, Receives Blessings From Father by Chekwume16(m): 5:42am On Nov 29, 2023
The true word of God is repentance. Have you ever heard it from them. All they tell you is come and your problems will be solved.
clefstone:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Where 2 Oceans Meet And Do Not Mix, Unbelivable Right? / TB Joshua's Burial: No PFN, CAN And Notable Christian Leaders / TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.