Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,606 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Yoruba Man Almost Got Beaten Because He Resemble Igbo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Man Almost Got Beaten Because He Resemble Igbo (2584 Views)

P&ID: The 3 Ex-Government Officials ‘Who Almost Got Nigeria Into $11b Debt’ / Man Got Beaten Up At Fuel Station fOr Saying People Should Vote For APC (pics) / This Yoruba Man Abroad Is Angry With Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba Man Almost Got Beaten Because He Resemble Igbo by Jerk1: 10:23pm On Nov 28, 2023

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Man Almost Got Beaten Because He Resemble Igbo by christejames(m): 10:35pm On Nov 28, 2023
That's the receipt that the evil party APC is showing Nigerians; discord and disharmony undecided

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yoruba Man Almost Got Beaten Because He Resemble Igbo by voltron14: 10:36pm On Nov 28, 2023
Lamba.

Chinedu comot your mask.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yoruba Man Almost Got Beaten Because He Resemble Igbo by Jeon(f): 10:41pm On Nov 28, 2023
All I see is lies, lies everywhere just to trend.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Man Almost Got Beaten Because He Resemble Igbo by flokii: 10:49pm On Nov 28, 2023
What do these idi0ts gain with their lies?..
I've never seen a people so wicked and malicious.. that was how they lied on MC Oluomo, the same ones MC took as friends.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yoruba Man Almost Got Beaten Because He Resemble Igbo by JASONjnr(m): 10:55pm On Nov 28, 2023
They will say it's a lie......

They will be here denying their own brother....

Making the message flopped.

Incase we all missed it.

We should stop division amongst ourselves..... Tribalism is going to destroy everyone of us....one day!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Man Almost Got Beaten Because He Resemble Igbo by mightyhaze: 11:15pm On Nov 28, 2023
I'm not surprised..that was the order of the day during elections... Once u look clean and healthy with clear eyes...

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Man Almost Got Beaten Because He Resemble Igbo by Prigidypogodo(f): 11:17pm On Nov 28, 2023
yalaba mazlem Ronu

9 Likes

Re: Yoruba Man Almost Got Beaten Because He Resemble Igbo by Aboks(m): 11:50pm On Nov 28, 2023
otu ocha

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Man Almost Got Beaten Because He Resemble Igbo by Bobloco: 11:53pm On Nov 28, 2023
This is Tinubu's tribal and ethnic divisive emilokan brand of politics cascaded down to the agbero in the garage

8 Likes

Re: Yoruba Man Almost Got Beaten Because He Resemble Igbo by Goodvibes007: 12:24am On Nov 29, 2023
Bobloco:
This is Tinubu's tribal and ethnic divisive emilokan brand of politics cascaded down to the agbero in the garage

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Man Almost Got Beaten Because He Resemble Igbo by Goodvibes007: 12:27am On Nov 29, 2023
Bobloco:

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Man Almost Got Beaten Because He Resemble Igbo by FreeStuffsNG: 12:28am On Nov 29, 2023
He is lying. You don't even sit on their bench and when they come you start speaking English. You immediately greet them and appeal to them.

Most times, they end up telling you to sit and offer to help you. If you don't have tfare, they can get you free seat and tell the driver that you are a "staff".

They love you more once you are an educated ,humble and courteous person, regardless of your tribe. If you are arrogant and disrespectful, they will yeye you.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yoruba Man Almost Got Beaten Because He Resemble Igbo by LadyRosa2(f): 12:30am On Nov 29, 2023
grin
Kpele, maybe your body dey show say you dey chop better food. cheesy grin

Next time limit your protein to only kpomo.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Man Almost Got Beaten Because He Resemble Igbo by raskymonojendor: 12:32am On Nov 29, 2023
Mad Ibo boy disguising as a Yoruba boy wants to chop engagement money on twitter. He knows his fellow Ibos would be crying under his tweet after he gives them lamba. grin

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yoruba Man Almost Got Beaten Because He Resemble Igbo by ajailer(m): 1:04am On Nov 29, 2023
You are sitting on a bench that is not yours and someone out of no where tells you to stand up and rather than show humility you are now carrying shoulder up to ask why you should stand up from something that is not yours. You deserved to be slapped seriously till you receive sense on being courteous.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Man Almost Got Beaten Because He Resemble Igbo by BitterTruth01: 1:24am On Nov 29, 2023
Vultures have gathered to declare it a lie

What happened during election was a lie too ?

7 Likes

Re: Yoruba Man Almost Got Beaten Because He Resemble Igbo by Pristine664: 1:34am On Nov 29, 2023
Goodvibes007:

Mehn! Thanks for this.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Man Almost Got Beaten Because He Resemble Igbo by Goodvibes007: 1:39am On Nov 29, 2023
BitterTruth01:
Vultures have gathered to declare it a lie

What happened during election was a lie too ?
We saw the assault on APC and PDP voters by LP thugs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_CVh6csijg?si=WXRsNb6ALCyrArrx

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Man Almost Got Beaten Because He Resemble Igbo by ILoveNG: 1:57am On Nov 29, 2023
I'm your people and your people almost slapped me because they are bigots

This way.ray nah ipob or sympathizer and he won trend. They pardon you because you begged in yoruba no mean say dem be bigots.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Man Almost Got Beaten Because He Resemble Igbo by LOVEALAIGBO: 1:59am On Nov 29, 2023
flokii:
I've never seen a people so wicked and malicious.. that was how they lied on MC Oluomo, the same ones MC took as friends.

Rubbish! If the Oluomo guy treats his ‘friends’ the way Igbo were treated in Lagos during the last gubernatorial elections, then i’d hate to see how he treats his enemies!

Had i not seen with my korokoro eye the threats and assaults meted out on Ndigbo in Lagos by Tinubus’ main thug Oluomo and his gang of misfits….had i not seen this, i’d also have doubted the OPs story!

Next you’ll tell us Bayo Onanuga is also a ‘friend’ to Ndigbo too!

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Man Almost Got Beaten Because He Resemble Igbo by raskymonojendor: 2:01am On Nov 29, 2023
LOVEALAIGBO:

Rubbish! If the Oluomo guy treats his ‘friends’ the way Igbo were treated in Lagos during the last gubernatorial elections, then i’d hate to see how he treats his enemies!

Had i not seen with my korokoro eye the threats and assaults meted out on Ndigbo in Lagos by Tinubus’ main thug Oluomo and his gang of misfits….had i not seen this, i’d also have doubted the OPs story!

Next you’ll tell us Bayo Onanuga is also a ‘friend’ to Ndigbo too!
Same shit una dey do yourself in Alaibo.

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Man Almost Got Beaten Because He Resemble Igbo by raskymonojendor: 2:04am On Nov 29, 2023
ILoveNG:
I'm your people and your people almost slapped me because they are bigots

This way.ray nah ipob or sympathizer and he won trend. They pardon you because you begged in yoruba no mean say dem be bigots.
Your people. That boy na Ibo boy and he obviously lied.

They are the guys that refer to others as "your people".. cool

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Man Almost Got Beaten Because He Resemble Igbo by PedoBear: 2:35am On Nov 29, 2023
Senseless yellow bars every where

Once you are light skinned and you're living in any of the yellow bar states , you'll be highly discriminated upon

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Man Almost Got Beaten Because He Resemble Igbo by CrossRhodes: 3:01am On Nov 29, 2023
flokii:
Yea because there were no videos of MC oluomo threatening citizens....

No worry e go touch Una soon

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Man Almost Got Beaten Because He Resemble Igbo by mascot87(m): 3:04am On Nov 29, 2023
If you go to X, you see thousands of igbo miscreants disguising as Yoruba and spreading fake propaganda on a daily basis. Igbo and lies are like bread and beans

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Man Almost Got Beaten Because He Resemble Igbo by deji17: 3:12am On Nov 29, 2023
Eboe and propaganda. How many una don eat for alaigbo? Mad people

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Man Almost Got Beaten Because He Resemble Igbo by KillahPriest: 3:46am On Nov 29, 2023
voltron14:
Lamba.

Chinedu comot your mask.
does being Chinedu warrant him being beaten ? I keep saying you agbado miscreants are a danger to Nigeria as an entity but you guys will deny. When did being an Igbo man become a crime in Nigeria ? You people are very evil in that APC

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Man Almost Got Beaten Because He Resemble Igbo by chopnaira: 4:14am On Nov 29, 2023
raskymonojendor:
Mad Ibo boy disguising as a Yoruba boy wants to chop engagement money on twitter. He knows his fellow Ibos would be crying under his tweet after he gives them lamba. grin
This face na Ibo man face.

Why do people all around the world beat Ibo people..even in their region, they are still beating, shooting, or burning themselves too. Na only una waka come 😂

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Man Almost Got Beaten Because He Resemble Igbo by Okiton: 4:42am On Nov 29, 2023
The heart of the Yorubas are fill with hates

It's easier to find a good and compassionate Hausa man that to see a kind hearted Yoruba man.

They are so wicked

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

War Against Cultists In Rivers State / What Do You Think About Obama's Latest Speech On His Pastor's Comments? / Anambra Governorship Tussle: Andy Uba Heads To The Court Yet Again!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.