Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,006 members, 7,814,435 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Appeal Court Sacks The Only PDP Member In Kwara State Assembly - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Appeal Court Sacks The Only PDP Member In Kwara State Assembly (10275 Views)

Is Nyesom Wike An APC Member Or A PDP Member? / PDP Member Stabbed To Death In Dekina, Kogi (Graphic Photos) / Voters Block Osun PDP Member From Leaving Until She Pays As Promised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Appeal Court Sacks The Only PDP Member In Kwara State Assembly by Inosky(m): 7:08am On Nov 29, 2023
What do you expect from h0stage-takers and C0rrupt Naija Judiciary system?
Re: Appeal Court Sacks The Only PDP Member In Kwara State Assembly by seeyounow3: 7:14am On Nov 29, 2023
There was no emir in ilorin many year ago
Re: Appeal Court Sacks The Only PDP Member In Kwara State Assembly by amade1: 7:19am On Nov 29, 2023
so sad. what pain me most is whenever I hear APC said people confidence n trust on them. it pain me die
Re: Appeal Court Sacks The Only PDP Member In Kwara State Assembly by Watoni2T(m): 7:35am On Nov 29, 2023
They should sack pastors or we nairalanders join. Can’t you get it, we’ve left it all for you people. Sack Jill you all there. As a matter of facts, it will not be well with anyone who interfere in the sacking spree going on. May you all dig your pits and swallow yourselves up. Letter to the politicians

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Sacks The Only PDP Member In Kwara State Assembly by joe4christ(m): 8:01am On Nov 29, 2023
I sorry for Nigeria. APC don finally kill democracy and Nigerians are addicted to their oppressors. Quite unfortunate!

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Sacks The Only PDP Member In Kwara State Assembly by AcademicWriter: 8:12am On Nov 29, 2023
yeye dey smell..

You know, do you seek help with your personal statement, thesis, statement of purpose, dissertation, or assignment? Check my profile.
Re: Appeal Court Sacks The Only PDP Member In Kwara State Assembly by Kokoebapluse(m): 9:10am On Nov 29, 2023
adem30:
Congratulations to Hon. Atoyebi a younger brother to ADC to the president on reclaiming his mandate.
APC now have all the 24 seats in the State House of Assembly.

Injustice in Nigeria. Toyebi paved his way. Am from oyun in the same village ( ilemona) with toye. Bro that man not worth it. I believe people of ilemona did not vote him.
Re: Appeal Court Sacks The Only PDP Member In Kwara State Assembly by adem30: 9:21pm On Nov 30, 2023
wiseoneking:
Does it make them to come out from dirt poverty ravishing the state. People that glory in their poverty and curse.

Only God knows the slum you came from.
Re: Appeal Court Sacks The Only PDP Member In Kwara State Assembly by adem30: 9:22pm On Nov 30, 2023
Brendaniel:

You guys are so engrossed in politics that you forget about governance.....

So help us face governance
Re: Appeal Court Sacks The Only PDP Member In Kwara State Assembly by Brendaniel: 4:30am On Dec 01, 2023
adem30:

So help us face governance

That's why I'm reminding you...
Re: Appeal Court Sacks The Only PDP Member In Kwara State Assembly by Coolgent(m): 7:22pm On Dec 01, 2023
adem30:
Congratulations to Hon. Atoyebi a younger brother to ADC to the president on reclaiming his mandate.
APC now have all the 24 seats in the State House of Assembly.
That's not good for democracy.
Congrats Hon. Rukayat

(1) (2) (Reply)

Enugu Monorail Nearing Completion / Ajimobi Is The Oyo State APC Governorship Candidate For 2015! / Panic As "Bomb" Found In Ikeja LGA Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.