Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Automation Of Passport Application 99% Done, To Go Live Next Week – Tunji-Ojo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Automation Of Passport Application 99% Done, To Go Live Next Week – Tunji-Ojo (15488 Views)

Tunji-Ojo: Automatic Passport Application Process To Start January 8 / Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo In NYSC Certificate Controversy / Adeleke And Aregbesola Dance At Unveiling Of Passport Office In Osun (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Automation Of Passport Application 99% Done, To Go Live Next Week – Tunji-Ojo by esemes256: 11:53am On Nov 29, 2023
Hmmmm........ πŸ€” He said it will go live "next week or thereabouts"..... I don't like the "thereabouts" added at the end.
They should also plan how to tackle internal saboteurs. People who are looking for weaknesses in the system to exploit and milk Nigerians of their hard-earned money.

2 Likes

Re: Automation Of Passport Application 99% Done, To Go Live Next Week – Tunji-Ojo by ExudeLoveToAll: 11:55am On Nov 29, 2023
Alaigbo:
Igbos will disagree just watch out.

What has ethnic group got to do with people who will disagree with him. The beauty of free speech is to have diversified opinions.

You all should leave bigotry alone. You don't get tired ?

1 Like

Re: Automation Of Passport Application 99% Done, To Go Live Next Week – Tunji-Ojo by Mustiboy(m): 11:57am On Nov 29, 2023
They could delegate the capturing of biometrics to cyber cafΓ©s. As long as it matches with what's on your NIN, there shouldn't be a problem
Re: Automation Of Passport Application 99% Done, To Go Live Next Week – Tunji-Ojo by seyigiggle: 11:58am On Nov 29, 2023
governance is only hectic when the top encourages levity, preferences and corruption

2 Likes

Re: Automation Of Passport Application 99% Done, To Go Live Next Week – Tunji-Ojo by Angrigowt: 11:59am On Nov 29, 2023
Immigration officers will still look for loopholes to extort us. From biometric server down. Fast track bio metric no technical issues .10k. Awon ole

4 Likes

Re: Automation Of Passport Application 99% Done, To Go Live Next Week – Tunji-Ojo by Charly68: 11:59am On Nov 29, 2023
God bless the new minister ..He seems to hit the ground running since he assumed duty ..Things can be better in this country . We expect other ministers to remove the avoidable bottlenecks in their ministry and deliver good services to Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Automation Of Passport Application 99% Done, To Go Live Next Week – Tunji-Ojo by gloryman91: 12:01pm On Nov 29, 2023
Best Tinubu Minister, please come to the aid of FRSC Management decisions especially Staff welfare, backlog of driver's licenses and plate numbers.

Simply just bring FRSC under your Interior Ministry.

4 Likes

Re: Automation Of Passport Application 99% Done, To Go Live Next Week – Tunji-Ojo by Blaze14k: 12:02pm On Nov 29, 2023
This is a good news for those that want to japa asap
Re: Automation Of Passport Application 99% Done, To Go Live Next Week – Tunji-Ojo by adicius: 12:03pm On Nov 29, 2023
Well done πŸ‘πŸ½. Minister. Tunji Ojo is doing a fabulous job. He represents Ondo state very well. Well done again. Meanwhile some other minister do not have a clue about their ministry and what to do. Pity.

2 Likes

Re: Automation Of Passport Application 99% Done, To Go Live Next Week – Tunji-Ojo by MrCuteking(m): 12:06pm On Nov 29, 2023
Please this man needs full protection because it’s not easy to fight corruption.

6 Likes

Re: Automation Of Passport Application 99% Done, To Go Live Next Week – Tunji-Ojo by kokoA(m): 12:06pm On Nov 29, 2023
This man and Wike are the only ministers in this government. The rest are noise makers and sleeping dogs.

2 Likes

Re: Automation Of Passport Application 99% Done, To Go Live Next Week – Tunji-Ojo by abhosts(m): 12:07pm On Nov 29, 2023
If everything could be done from home, why insist that fingerprint capture should be done at immigration when fingerprint of adults mostly remain the same? Those doing renewals should not be made to queue up for fingerprint capture.
Re: Automation Of Passport Application 99% Done, To Go Live Next Week – Tunji-Ojo by KarinaSlim(f): 12:08pm On Nov 29, 2023
Please is this Man single?

Becos my love for him has increased.

Seems he is the only one doing something right in this country.

2 Likes

Re: Automation Of Passport Application 99% Done, To Go Live Next Week – Tunji-Ojo by oneman2k7: 12:09pm On Nov 29, 2023
The immigration officers will frustrate the biometrics. They are the major bottleneck in passport application.

The bad eggs among them that will frustrate this should be shown an exit door to labour markets.

4 Likes

Re: Automation Of Passport Application 99% Done, To Go Live Next Week – Tunji-Ojo by promzy555(m): 12:10pm On Nov 29, 2023
Many Nigerians will regret this, you go use 1 month dey upload is still won't work
Re: Automation Of Passport Application 99% Done, To Go Live Next Week – Tunji-Ojo by XAUBulls: 12:10pm On Nov 29, 2023
Re: Automation Of Passport Application 99% Done, To Go Live Next Week – Tunji-Ojo by webhostbiz: 12:13pm On Nov 29, 2023
GODPUNISHALABI:
What about the automation of bribes to be given to the officials for quick processing?

That's the applicant decision

1 Like

Re: Automation Of Passport Application 99% Done, To Go Live Next Week – Tunji-Ojo by Monaboo(m): 12:15pm On Nov 29, 2023
But wait o.

I thought people apply online already or is there something am missing?
Re: Automation Of Passport Application 99% Done, To Go Live Next Week – Tunji-Ojo by Samade7: 12:16pm On Nov 29, 2023
This man is really doing japa assignment in a very commendable way. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Automation Of Passport Application 99% Done, To Go Live Next Week – Tunji-Ojo by uuzba(m): 12:17pm On Nov 29, 2023
Do it first.
Report after 1 week of usage.
Re: Automation Of Passport Application 99% Done, To Go Live Next Week – Tunji-Ojo by iswallker(m): 12:19pm On Nov 29, 2023
Dey play

To think you will get away with the official rate - dey play

I applied for a prepaid meter early on - paid #88200 official rate for a single phase meter then additional #22000 to settle the manager and his boys at ibedec Abeokuta

You can't beat them

#12000 registered electrical contractor stamp

#10000 giveaway

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Automation Of Passport Application 99% Done, To Go Live Next Week – Tunji-Ojo by Tulsaguy: 12:22pm On Nov 29, 2023
I applied in August 2023, got my Passport in Oct 2023.

Naija is experiencing transformation

1 Like

Re: Automation Of Passport Application 99% Done, To Go Live Next Week – Tunji-Ojo by Blitzking: 12:27pm On Nov 29, 2023
Means say Rauf and others before him no get brain...

3 Likes

Re: Automation Of Passport Application 99% Done, To Go Live Next Week – Tunji-Ojo by Jen96: 12:33pm On Nov 29, 2023
FuckingMachine:
Any guarantee that the immigration officers will not frustrate those that come for the 5min biometrics?
at all.. I did mine three weeks ago n got my passport in two days. Even delivered by dispatch to me.. Ideally, if u go on d time allocated to u, the waiting plus capturing shouldn't b more than an hour. I did it in Abuja

4 Likes

Re: Automation Of Passport Application 99% Done, To Go Live Next Week – Tunji-Ojo by NaijaElba(m): 12:35pm On Nov 29, 2023
Alaigbo:
Igbos will disagree just watch out.

Who cares about the non-entities.

2 Likes

Re: Automation Of Passport Application 99% Done, To Go Live Next Week – Tunji-Ojo by Emaprince: 12:36pm On Nov 29, 2023
billionman:
Kudos to Tunji-Ojo. He is up and doing. I got my passport ready within a month. Application, capturing, production all done in 25 days.
You went through an agent?
Re: Automation Of Passport Application 99% Done, To Go Live Next Week – Tunji-Ojo by tsdarkside(m): 12:37pm On Nov 29, 2023
dont fall for this nonesense....

better go directly to the embassy....

the last automatic system under jonathan was a desaster....
Re: Automation Of Passport Application 99% Done, To Go Live Next Week – Tunji-Ojo by billionman: 12:38pm On Nov 29, 2023
Emaprince:
You went through an agent?

I applied online and went for biometrics on the scheduled date.
Re: Automation Of Passport Application 99% Done, To Go Live Next Week – Tunji-Ojo by PHAYOL81: 12:39pm On Nov 29, 2023
Good
Re: Automation Of Passport Application 99% Done, To Go Live Next Week – Tunji-Ojo by Femich18(m): 12:43pm On Nov 29, 2023
Reality2023:
Na wah o. I applied for passport since September and they gave me January 2024 date of collection

Have you done your capturing at their office?
Re: Automation Of Passport Application 99% Done, To Go Live Next Week – Tunji-Ojo by revcompaty(m): 12:45pm On Nov 29, 2023
Reality2023:
Na wah o. I applied for passport since September and they gave me January 2024 date of collection
Self done or agent done?
Re: Automation Of Passport Application 99% Done, To Go Live Next Week – Tunji-Ojo by Kog45(m): 12:46pm On Nov 29, 2023
The new minister just exposed Aregbesola as a very incompetent person

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don’t Devalue Naira After Implementing New National Minimum Wage – FWF Tell FG / Activists Remember MKO Abiola Who Died 17 Years Ago / Keyamo: There Must Be Penalty For Posting False Information On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.