Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,104 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Uzoka-Anite Explains Why Government Prefers Imported Vehicles - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uzoka-Anite Explains Why Government Prefers Imported Vehicles (15276 Views)

Uzoka-Anite Addresses Questions About Presidential Grant Scheme / Nigeria To Commence Local Vehicle Manufacturing Within 10 Years - Doris Uzoka / Oshiomhole Tackles Doris Uzoka For Proposing ₦‎1 Billion For Trip To Geneva (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uzoka-Anite Explains Why Government Prefers Imported Vehicles by Blaze14k: 10:37am On Nov 29, 2023
God1000:
Nonsense explanation

No nation can develop with such mindset

Same people that tell us to invest in Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uzoka-Anite Explains Why Government Prefers Imported Vehicles by KingOfAllIgbos: 10:40am On Nov 29, 2023
Tinubu really settled down to select the Igbo Ministers.

He just made sure to select the least intelligent out of the dumbos.

Because I just don't understand how a 3rd Class dullard like Obi ruled as Governor for 8 years as a failure...

Ran to Lagos leaving Anambrans to suffer from the mess he left behind in 2013.. then became a Saint in 2023.

Thank God Nigerians are generally more intelligent and rejected the brainless fool. grin

Re: Uzoka-Anite Explains Why Government Prefers Imported Vehicles by PHIPEX(m): 10:41am On Nov 29, 2023
See the nonsense a senior govt official is voicing out.

So you mean you can't put after sale service in your contract and pricing and because of that you take billion of dollar out of the economy, kill the Naira, kill your own industry, lose employment and skill development opportunities. These people are so senseless

3 Likes

Re: Uzoka-Anite Explains Why Government Prefers Imported Vehicles by Johnrake69: 10:43am On Nov 29, 2023
Truckpusher:
Where is your proof that I'm lying?

If Innoson should come for you now you will deactivate like the last riffraff that tried to chase clout claiming his father bought a fleet of vehicles from Innoson.

3 Likes

Re: Uzoka-Anite Explains Why Government Prefers Imported Vehicles by Angelfrost(m): 10:46am On Nov 29, 2023
This excuse is lame and incredibly stupid!

That was how the idiotic minister of aviation said it was the lack of knowledge of the Nigerian terrain that made a whole aircraft land in Asaba instead of Abuja.

Maybe you clueless square pegs in round holes should just collect your fat salaries and shut the fvck up at all times... This is embarrassing.
Re: Uzoka-Anite Explains Why Government Prefers Imported Vehicles by AbuTwins: 10:46am On Nov 29, 2023
Hope the Lucifer's Party did not collect SUV for mama and pikin?
Re: Uzoka-Anite Explains Why Government Prefers Imported Vehicles by yommen: 10:46am On Nov 29, 2023
Typing:
This doesn't make sense

But it's coming from an easterner.
Re: Uzoka-Anite Explains Why Government Prefers Imported Vehicles by SoNature(m): 10:47am On Nov 29, 2023
God1000:
Nonsense explanation

The last time I checked, Tinubu didn't promise to develop Nigeria. He only said it was his turn. 😂😂

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uzoka-Anite Explains Why Government Prefers Imported Vehicles by Tochj(m): 10:48am On Nov 29, 2023
Look at big heads without brain we call leaders in nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Uzoka-Anite Explains Why Government Prefers Imported Vehicles by billante(m): 10:48am On Nov 29, 2023
Truckpusher:
It's not a lame excuse as most of you are insinuating here, though I understand we've made it a habit of not believing our Government because all they is to lie to us year in year out.

I work for an outfit that got more than 20 pieces of Innoson vehicles especially the IVM carrier and IVM granite model . As I'm typing this right now 98% of these vehicles are parked in the workshop with no spare parts to repair minor challenges. Imagine relying on that kind of manufacturer to provide vehicles for your entire fleet , it would become a logistic nightmare and will disrupt operations and to make matters worst the Innoson man himself is just your typical irresponsible Nigerian businessman who's not ready to make any tangible changes All he wants is to be paid without adding value to his vehicles year in year out after all he's fully aware that with the local content policy , we will always come around to patronize his greedy ass.

If innoson calls you now to substantiate this your story now,the next thing you will do is to deactivate your account and go low.

Can we have the name of the outfit and let's take it up from there.

4 Likes

Re: Uzoka-Anite Explains Why Government Prefers Imported Vehicles by Angelfrost(m): 10:50am On Nov 29, 2023
Truckpusher:
It's not a lame excuse as most of you are insinuating here, though I understand we've made it a habit of not believing our Government because all they is to lie to us year in year out.

I work for an outfit that got more than 20 pieces of Innoson vehicles especially the IVM carrier and IVM granite model . As I'm typing this right now 98% of these vehicles are parked in the workshop with no spare parts to repair minor challenges. Imagine relying on that kind of manufacturer to provide vehicles for your entire fleet , it would become a logistic nightmare and will disrupt operations and to make matters worst the Innoson man himself is just your typical irresponsible Nigerian businessman who's not ready to make any tangible changes All he wants is to be paid without adding value to his vehicles year in year out after all he's fully aware that with the local content policy , we will always come around to patronize his greedy ass.

This is a shameful and pathetic lie...! Can you defend this in a court of law if sued by Innoson??!

After destroying the few local industries in Nigeria, you guys will blame the citizens for not patronizing made-in-Nigeria products.

Do you know the far-reaching consequences of a nation without a buoyant local manufacturing industry across sectors??!

Tomorrow, they will come and tell us that they still import fuel because the local refineries are not producing quality fuel... Mtchewww!!!

3 Likes

Re: Uzoka-Anite Explains Why Government Prefers Imported Vehicles by Dennisochampa: 10:53am On Nov 29, 2023
Nigerians will always look for excuses....
Alot of the people condemning the government for buying foreign made cars are using foreign made cars grin cheesy grin grin.... Is this world not funny grin grin grin

You dey dance naked and u dey call another person mad man...
Re: Uzoka-Anite Explains Why Government Prefers Imported Vehicles by Dennisochampa: 10:58am On Nov 29, 2023
What Nigerians should be concerned about is non patronage of the local market not that the government should not purchase foreign made cars..
Show me one government in the G20 that don't have foreign made cars in their fleet....
What I think the government should do is.... Have a mix of locally made cars to compliment the ones they import...
For example... While the president may drive in Mercedes, his pilot cars can be a mix of bullet proof Toyota hilux and the ones that innoson makes.... This way.... U get to promote the local market....
Because alot of the Nigerians wen dey criticize these people for buying imported vehicles are all using either a Toyota or a Benz....
Na very few percentage of them dey use 9ja made cars
Re: Uzoka-Anite Explains Why Government Prefers Imported Vehicles by Squirrel1(m): 10:59am On Nov 29, 2023
The only people sacrificing in Nigeria are the masses. Nigerian political class are Animals in human form.
Re: Uzoka-Anite Explains Why Government Prefers Imported Vehicles by Padipadi(m): 11:01am On Nov 29, 2023
God1000:
Nonsense explanation

Islámist aka Hamas pikin, how are you doing?
I come in peace today so I won't nuke you.
You can now see that we are being fûcked by politicians but they deceived you with religion.
See what politicians are doing to the masses, won dowa without mercy!
Re: Uzoka-Anite Explains Why Government Prefers Imported Vehicles by descartes400: 11:03am On Nov 29, 2023
Johnrake69:

Oga you’re lying.

Post pictures of the said vehicles or better still do a video showing the vehicles that has been parked.

Na people when never see food chop dey support nonsense pass.

Check spare part dealers at Ladipo market, the largest in Africa oh, and ask for innoson vehicle spare parts.

They can't even provide crash test report for their vehicles.
Re: Uzoka-Anite Explains Why Government Prefers Imported Vehicles by Hamburgfinest(m): 11:05am On Nov 29, 2023
Stupid explanation.why do we have government?now you found out they don’t have enough service Centers,is that not simple to engage them and work it out,since we’re developing that sector.A sane country will protest and demand the woman to resign,she has committed treason against our development.infact Nigeria is not working not today not tomorrow not even before.I demand that this woman should be arrested
Re: Uzoka-Anite Explains Why Government Prefers Imported Vehicles by OlujobaSamuel: 11:06am On Nov 29, 2023
Truckpusher:

You are right. Go to GAC in Lagos that the state patronized, there are so many grounded vehicles with replacement parts issue. They will initially tell you 6wks, after 6wks, it changes to next month blah blah blah. I have one of such vehicles that the part eventually never arrived
Re: Uzoka-Anite Explains Why Government Prefers Imported Vehicles by nzoptunechi(m): 11:18am On Nov 29, 2023
Islie:

https://punchng.com/minister-explains-why-govt-prefers-imported-vehicles/

Well dressed garbage
This country has no future with this mindset.
Re: Uzoka-Anite Explains Why Government Prefers Imported Vehicles by ufotunang: 11:22am On Nov 29, 2023
Our politcians and government officials do not value what they have in the country.. that is why this country is bad like this and the econmy also bad

1 Like

Re: Uzoka-Anite Explains Why Government Prefers Imported Vehicles by ufotunang: 11:23am On Nov 29, 2023
Story and excuses
Re: Uzoka-Anite Explains Why Government Prefers Imported Vehicles by GODPUNISHALABI: 11:23am On Nov 29, 2023
Truckpusher:

post ur evidence or keep explaining till death
Re: Uzoka-Anite Explains Why Government Prefers Imported Vehicles by worksmart(m): 11:31am On Nov 29, 2023
Minister of Trade and Industry denigrating Nigerian made products?

Is that one a minister of Trade & Industry?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uzoka-Anite Explains Why Government Prefers Imported Vehicles by blowjohn(m): 11:34am On Nov 29, 2023
vikstandon:
If there's a wise man on this platform.

You will see opportunity in her explanation and statement.

You may instead of wasting your years, go and learn Automobile mechanics and Electronics.

You might do an excursion to or approach automobile companies to understudy them so you can be an After Sale Technician for them, and become their service center rep across the nation.

Unfortunately, there are few to non.
People wey never even use their certificate frm school work especially those in engineering
Re: Uzoka-Anite Explains Why Government Prefers Imported Vehicles by Truckpusher(m): 11:35am On Nov 29, 2023
You people are just being emotionally charged over nothing. I understand the level of hunger in this country has affected our thinking process. Go to innoson workshop and demand to see an inventory of their spare parts across the states and regions where they have very high number of their vehicles let's how much they will show you.

I even did a Technical Evaluation before covid outbreak for the performance of their vehicles and after sale services and most of those vehicles are substandard compared to her counterparts across the globe.

I like the fact that a local manufacturer/assembler is trying to put Nigerian brand on the road, it's also important to point out that they have lapses that should be closed out to enable them to compete in the international market.

1 Like

Re: Uzoka-Anite Explains Why Government Prefers Imported Vehicles by victorazyvictor(m): 11:37am On Nov 29, 2023
Racoon:
Hear the stupid thing a whole trade minister of a country is saying. NASS said the same thing. Minister said the same thing all to steal money.

They don't even believe in the country they are looting. She would have commit hakihari or be executed if Nigeria was China, Japan or North Korea.

I tell you cry very stvpid excuse.
Is she not there to solve problem?

Her ineptitude is legendary.
Re: Uzoka-Anite Explains Why Government Prefers Imported Vehicles by freshboi88: 11:39am On Nov 29, 2023
A country where the enemies of the country are the ones ruling the country, how will it prosper. Make we dey play.

1 Like

Re: Uzoka-Anite Explains Why Government Prefers Imported Vehicles by Truckpusher(m): 11:39am On Nov 29, 2023
OlujobaSamuel:

You are right. Go to GAC in Lagos that the state patronized, there are so many grounded vehicles with replacement parts issue. They will initially tell you 6wks, after 6wks, it changes to next month blah blah blah. I have one of such vehicles that the part eventually never arrived
I think they import a lot of their sensitive parts from abroad hence the management of materials to ensure that they remain afloat. I think the Govt. can do more by taxing them less and making forex and local currency with low interest rate readily available to enhance research et al to add to the quality of their production.

1 Like

Re: Uzoka-Anite Explains Why Government Prefers Imported Vehicles by Truckpusher(m): 11:41am On Nov 29, 2023
billante:

If innoson calls you now to substantiate this your story now,the next thing you will do is to deactivate your account and go low.

Can we have the name of the outfit and let's take it up from there.
Call who ? are you mad ? nkapi waterside..
Re: Uzoka-Anite Explains Why Government Prefers Imported Vehicles by OlujobaSamuel: 11:47am On Nov 29, 2023
Truckpusher:
I think they import a lot of their sensitive parts from abroad hence the management of materials to ensure that they remain afloat. I think the Govt. can do more by taxing them less and making forex and local currency with low interest rate readily available to enhance research et al to add to the quality of their production.
They don't have any parts on ground outside bulbs, filter, and pads, any other part, they will give minimum of 6wks which will definitely change.
Some of this parts are not covered by warranty so you have to pay for it, despite making prompt payment at ridiculous rate, they will still delay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Minister Under Fire Over Corps Members’ Posting / About Time, Mrs Buhari Campaigns For Her Husband. / Plateau Killings: IGP Deploys Special Intervention Force

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.