Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,320 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Uzoka-Anite Explains Why Government Prefers Imported Vehicles - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uzoka-Anite Explains Why Government Prefers Imported Vehicles (15284 Views)

Uzoka-Anite Addresses Questions About Presidential Grant Scheme / Nigeria To Commence Local Vehicle Manufacturing Within 10 Years - Doris Uzoka / Oshiomhole Tackles Doris Uzoka For Proposing ₦‎1 Billion For Trip To Geneva (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uzoka-Anite Explains Why Government Prefers Imported Vehicles by gloryman91: 11:56am On Nov 29, 2023
Who made this one who Theifubu cabinet minister ?
Re: Uzoka-Anite Explains Why Government Prefers Imported Vehicles by agyo(m): 12:02pm On Nov 29, 2023
If na hausa man i for understand. But this coming from an Igbo person is quite disturbing. At a point when we are supposed to be patronizing IVM o!!!

Which after sale services would IVM not provide?

She de mad!!!

Racoon:
Hear the stupid thing a whole trade minister of a country is saying. NASS said the same thing. Minister said the same thing all to steal money.

They don't even believe in the country they are looting. She would have commit hakihari or be executed if Nigeria was China, Japan or North Korea.
Re: Uzoka-Anite Explains Why Government Prefers Imported Vehicles by Deogratiasfx: 12:16pm On Nov 29, 2023
flokii:
Innoson that is fond of producing copycats using Chinese parts won't like this.. assembling sub-standard vehicles with the hope that Nigerians will buy it like that.. OYO na your case.

The western world will see this and would smiling. The more of this mindset they see, the richer they become.
Well done

3 Likes

Re: Uzoka-Anite Explains Why Government Prefers Imported Vehicles by abbiboy: 12:23pm On Nov 29, 2023
Truckpusher:
It's not a lame excuse as most of you are insinuating here, though I understand we've made it a habit of not believing our Government because all they is to lie to us year in year out.

I work for an outfit that got more than 20 pieces of Innoson vehicles especially the IVM carrier and IVM granite model . As I'm typing this right now 98% of these vehicles are parked in the workshop with no spare parts to repair minor challenges. Imagine relying on that kind of manufacturer to provide vehicles for your entire fleet , it would become a logistic nightmare and will disrupt operations and to make matters worst the Innoson man himself is just your typical irresponsible Nigerian businessman who's not ready to make any tangible changes All he wants is to be paid without adding value to his vehicles year in year out after all he's fully aware that with the local content policy , we will always come around to patronize his greedy ass.
Go and source for other cars spare parts n stop giving lazy excuse. Every thing u expect from Nigerians should be 100% perfect.
Re: Uzoka-Anite Explains Why Government Prefers Imported Vehicles by flokii: 12:26pm On Nov 29, 2023
Deogratiasfx:

The western world will see this and would smiling. The more of this mindset they see, the richer they become.
Well done

The Minister just made it clear why Government don't like patronizing likes of Innoson, you're here talking rubbish.

Is it toys that will end up in dustbins they are buying or vehicles for work?.. How many automechanics can repair Innoson motors compared to Toyota, Honda and likes?..

We have been saying it that assembling Chinese parts all in the name of manufacturing won't do likes of Innoson any good.. A time will come that nobody will buy his products again. Where are the spare parts? where is the warranty and after sales service?
Ditch emotions for logic and common sense my friend.
Re: Uzoka-Anite Explains Why Government Prefers Imported Vehicles by ManOfSon: 12:39pm On Nov 29, 2023
Nigerian politicians are ignorant, wicked, insane or all of the above. Just put a microphone in their hands and watch them show their ignorance, wickedness and insanity.
Re: Uzoka-Anite Explains Why Government Prefers Imported Vehicles by Jorussia(m): 12:40pm On Nov 29, 2023
Truckpusher:
I think they import a lot of their sensitive parts from abroad hence the management of materials to ensure that they remain afloat. I think the Govt. can do more by taxing them less and making forex and local currency with low interest rate readily available to enhance research et al to add to the quality of their production.
All the cheap forex emefiele gave innoson and co what did we get in return as a nation?You want the govt to give them very scarce forex so the can resell at black market?
Re: Uzoka-Anite Explains Why Government Prefers Imported Vehicles by Sadwaste: 12:41pm On Nov 29, 2023
This thing here is one of the problems of Nigeria. He has cooked up lies to justify evil. Don't be surprised this thing is in one mud house in the South West.

So, same Innoson that bailed out Nigerian airforce sometime ago by fixing their parts can't fix their own vehicles? He can't even lie convincingly.

The so-called outfit you work for has no name? They bought 20 cars and 98% of them are packed in workshop with no spare parts to fix minor problems? What happened that made 19 out of the 20 cars to spoil at the same time and couldn't be fixed despite the issues being minor problems according to you?

The Innoson vehicles I see everywhere in the East, including those driven by our law enforcement agencies, who repairs it for them? Where do they get their own parts? How come their own vehicles are being driven everywhere daily without problem but 19 out of 20 bought by the imaginary company in your head are all packed in your father's mud house.

For lying against Innoson, you will never see good in your entire life!

Truckpusher:
It's not a lame excuse as most of you are insinuating here, though I understand we've made it a habit of not believing our Government because all they is to lie to us year in year out.

I work for an outfit that got more than 20 pieces of Innoson vehicles especially the IVM carrier and IVM granite model . As I'm typing this right now 98% of these vehicles are parked in the workshop with no spare parts to repair minor challenges. Imagine relying on that kind of manufacturer to provide vehicles for your entire fleet , it would become a logistic nightmare and will disrupt operations and to make matters worst the Innoson man himself is just your typical irresponsible Nigerian businessman who's not ready to make any tangible changes All he wants is to be paid without adding value to his vehicles year in year out after all he's fully aware that with the local content policy , we will always come around to patronize his greedy ass.

3 Likes

Re: Uzoka-Anite Explains Why Government Prefers Imported Vehicles by Guyman01: 12:43pm On Nov 29, 2023
Chai, the Chief marketer of Nigeria is the one demarketing Nigeria openly. How can she attract investors with this kind of unguarded utterance 🙆‍♂️

1 Like

Re: Uzoka-Anite Explains Why Government Prefers Imported Vehicles by Jorussia(m): 12:46pm On Nov 29, 2023
flokii:

The Minister just made it clear why Government don't like patronizing likes of Innoson, you're here talking rubbish.

Is it toys that will end up in dustbins they are buying or vehicles for work?.. How many automechanics can repair Innoson motors compared to Toyota, Honda and likes?..

We have been saying it that assembling Chinese parts all in the name of manufacturing won't do likes of Innoson any good.. A time will come that nobody will buy his products again. Where are the spare parts? where is the warranty and after sales service?
Chinese vehicles are very good.China just surpassed Germany as the largest exporter of vehicles in the world.I think
Innoson and co need to clean on this allege importation from China. If a Chinese carmaker
decide to set up assembly line in Nigeria, there
won't be issues of lack of spare parts,or after sales services.
Re: Uzoka-Anite Explains Why Government Prefers Imported Vehicles by Sadwaste: 12:48pm On Nov 29, 2023
Another dumb bigot. How did Japanese, Korean and Chinese cars became so good to be able to compete with European and American cars? You think they were all same standards in the past or even now?

The difference between the wise and intelligent Asians and dumb hateful Blacks with crab mentality like you, is that they had focus and vision, and knew what they wanted. Today, they have arrived.

Igbos have same vision and focus like the Asians, but unfortunately, they're unequally yoked with barbarians like you, who want to remain unproductive and useless for life.

Spit!

flokii:

2 Likes

Re: Uzoka-Anite Explains Why Government Prefers Imported Vehicles by maramara: 12:49pm On Nov 29, 2023
If govt with all the powers it has can complain of local automobile manufacturers being patronized, then what will the common man do, meanwhile they keep shouting buy Nigeria to grow the naira but they are doing the opposite

1 Like

Re: Uzoka-Anite Explains Why Government Prefers Imported Vehicles by Zeebuy: 12:51pm On Nov 29, 2023
descartes400:

Check spare part dealers at Ladipo market, the largest in Africa oh, and ask for innoson vehicle spare parts.

They can't even provide crash test report for their vehicles.

Innoson uses some parts (like the axle and engine) of Mitsubishi, so what are you talking about?

My mechanic has a customer who uses Innoson Fox and he has never complained about scarcity of parts.

If una wan dey lie, dey lie small small

1 Like

Re: Uzoka-Anite Explains Why Government Prefers Imported Vehicles by flokii: 12:51pm On Nov 29, 2023
Sadwaste:
Another dumb bigot. How did Japanese, Korean and Chinese cars became so good to be able to compete with European and American cars? You think they were all same standards in the past or even now?

The difference between the wise and intelligent Asians and dumb hateful Blacks with crab mentality like you, is that they had focus and vision, and knew what they wanted. Today, they have arrived.

Igbos have same vision and focus like the Asians, but unfortunately, they're unequally yoked with barbarians like you, who want to remain unproductive and useless for life.

Spit!

Igbos have same vision like Asians you say.. but your Igbo lawmakers in Abia rejected Innoson motors for much more quality SUVs..

Y'all are just hopeless noisemakers.. not worth any response.
Re: Uzoka-Anite Explains Why Government Prefers Imported Vehicles by Faposky95: 1:02pm On Nov 29, 2023
Don't need to read this exam compilation...but being a read Dr does come with some level of dumbness especially when gifted with political office space on a zoo located on this G.P.S.

Nonsense explanation of the day award recipient
Re: Uzoka-Anite Explains Why Government Prefers Imported Vehicles by Faposky95: 1:04pm On Nov 29, 2023
flokii:

But these same recognized car companies recall hundreds of thousands of vehicles back every time......
Oh ...u don't know...?!

1 Like

Re: Uzoka-Anite Explains Why Government Prefers Imported Vehicles by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:08pm On Nov 29, 2023
Racoon:
Hear the stupid thing a whole trade minister of a country is saying. NASS said the same thing. Minister said the same thing all to steal money.

They don't even believe in the country they are looting. She would have commit hakihari or be executed if Nigeria was China, Japan or North Korea.
You criticize all for being he sake of criticism!
What I expect you to say whether or not the point is true!
How can I buy a new and then that’s the end between me and the author company?
Re: Uzoka-Anite Explains Why Government Prefers Imported Vehicles by Deogratiasfx: 1:14pm On Nov 29, 2023
flokii:

I learnt in life never again to argue with people. This is because no matter how you try to help their understanding they would still try to suffocate you with their low reasoning.
So ride on with your mindset!!!
Re: Uzoka-Anite Explains Why Government Prefers Imported Vehicles by billante(m): 1:42pm On Nov 29, 2023
Truckpusher:
Call who ? are you mad ? nkapi waterside..

It shows you are obviously lying!

Keep it up with the online validation.
Re: Uzoka-Anite Explains Why Government Prefers Imported Vehicles by descartes400: 1:47pm On Nov 29, 2023
Zeebuy:

Innoson uses some parts (like the axle and engine) of Mitsubishi, so what are you talking about?

My mechanic has a customer who uses Innoson Fox and he has never complained about scarcity of parts.

If una wan dey lie, dey lie small small

why are nigerians not buying innoson?

if as an automobile assembly company...(i don't want to use manufacturing) you cannot convince Nigerians to use your product, how can you convince the neighboring countries?
Re: Uzoka-Anite Explains Why Government Prefers Imported Vehicles by XAUBulls: 1:52pm On Nov 29, 2023
Truckpusher:

Insightful.
Re: Uzoka-Anite Explains Why Government Prefers Imported Vehicles by 89green: 1:54pm On Nov 29, 2023
Racoon:

grin 'they don't even believe in the country they are looting', well said.
Re: Uzoka-Anite Explains Why Government Prefers Imported Vehicles by Zeebuy: 2:32pm On Nov 29, 2023
descartes400:

why are nigerians not buying innoson?

if as an automobile assembly company...(i don't want to use manufacturing) you cannot convince Nigerians to use your product, how can you convince the neighboring countries?
Nigerians are buying innoson. I don't know where you got this silly assumption that Nigerians aren't buying.
Other countries are buying too
Sierra leone: https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2022/11/26/innoson-exports-first-batch-of-4-7m-vehicles-to-sierra-leone
Jamaica: https://tribuneonlineng.com/jamaica-to-buy-vehicles-from-innoson-envoy/
Mali: https://marketingedge.com.ng/nigeria-to-export-400-innoson-vehicles-to-mali/

Your Nigerian government is buying, individuals are buying.

You can't buy it because you're broke

Also, your not wanting to call it a vehicle manufacturing company doesn't mean it's not a vehicle manufacturing company, but we're not ready for this conversation

1 Like

Re: Uzoka-Anite Explains Why Government Prefers Imported Vehicles by frog12: 2:41pm On Nov 29, 2023
is that serious?? shocked shocked

Truckpusher:

Re: Uzoka-Anite Explains Why Government Prefers Imported Vehicles by ysg4real(m): 4:09pm On Nov 29, 2023
Totally agree with you. When acquiring something like vehicles that requires maintenance, it's crucial to factor in the total cost of ownership. Otherwise, it's akin to someone getting all excited about getting a puppy without realizing the ongoing commitment of feeding and caring for it for years to come. She's spot on from that perspective.

Truckpusher:

Re: Uzoka-Anite Explains Why Government Prefers Imported Vehicles by Poisonousman: 4:24pm On Nov 29, 2023
Truckpusher:

You are a liar.. damn fucking liar... provide pictures or forever remain silent.. nama
Re: Uzoka-Anite Explains Why Government Prefers Imported Vehicles by rainluv: 4:33pm On Nov 29, 2023
flokii:

Useless bongs fool
So it's only innoson that manufactures cars in Nigeria? undecided idiot
Re: Uzoka-Anite Explains Why Government Prefers Imported Vehicles by iyke2frankeze: 5:36pm On Nov 29, 2023
Truckpusher:

What happened to the Nord you tribal bigots were over hyping?
Re: Uzoka-Anite Explains Why Government Prefers Imported Vehicles by iyke2frankeze: 5:39pm On Nov 29, 2023
flokii:

The same toys have been serving the Nigerian Army and police till date. It became trash because the Nord promoted by tribal bigots like you doesn't get attention. At least every single Innoson truck used by the Police in Enugu state for over ten years are not only function but still looks less than a year old?
Re: Uzoka-Anite Explains Why Government Prefers Imported Vehicles by mcdokwe(m): 6:29pm On Nov 29, 2023
Islie:

https://punchng.com/minister-explains-why-govt-prefers-imported-vehicles/
A good example of a silly excuse, why not make it a law that they must provide such and back it up with financing if you really understand how it will grow your economy and want it to?
Re: Uzoka-Anite Explains Why Government Prefers Imported Vehicles by lagosrd: 6:59pm On Nov 29, 2023
Very very lame excuse from unpatriotic people . But they want us to eat Nigerian made foods and products.
Re: Uzoka-Anite Explains Why Government Prefers Imported Vehicles by Onuoha1234(m): 8:23pm On Nov 29, 2023
Hogwash. Simple avenue to grab dollar.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abuja Airport To Be Shut For Two Days / "PDP Frustrating Our Case At Rivers Election Tribunal" - APC / FG To Build EFCC Headquarters With N24bn, Hires N3.8bn Vessels For NIMASA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.