Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Japa: ‘many Nigerians Trapped In Illegal Marriage Contract Abroad’ - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Japa: ‘many Nigerians Trapped In Illegal Marriage Contract Abroad’ (28973 Views)

Body Of 2-year-old Boy Trapped In Well For 12 Days Is Found In Spain(Pics) / ₦238Million Rescue Operation To Save Spanish Boy Trapped In Well For 11days / Two Years Old Boy Trapped In 330ft Deep Hole For One Week In Spain(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Japa: ‘many Nigerians Trapped In Illegal Marriage Contract Abroad’ by olisefom: 10:22am On Nov 29, 2023
This is what you get when you refuse to put your house in order for decades. Nigeria never had a leader.

2 Likes

Re: Japa: ‘many Nigerians Trapped In Illegal Marriage Contract Abroad’ by Realmrsean: 10:23am On Nov 29, 2023
Jennyclay:
If I have a boyfriend or husband living in abroad and don’t have plans of bringing me over to join him, my dear I will just secretly move on without him even knowing.

You can’t be trapped in illegal marriage over there and still expect me to be waiting patiently for you undecided. God forbid such thing!! undecided

Feel free to enjoy yourself abroad while I look for who will take good care of me here in Nigeria!!
how about you hustling for yourself and taking care of yourself? must a man take care of you?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Japa: ‘many Nigerians Trapped In Illegal Marriage Contract Abroad’ by naturefellow(m): 10:25am On Nov 29, 2023
Padipadi:

I know you ll be happy. In ya belle, it ll be like it serves dem right. Why can't they stay back & hustle. But see bro, hustle too tough for Nigeria due to her poor economy.
So don't make fun of Japanians!
If you dare deny, I ll cane you.
ignore that blockhead that grins only at his stupidity

1 Like

Re: Japa: ‘many Nigerians Trapped In Illegal Marriage Contract Abroad’ by Jostoman: 10:25am On Nov 29, 2023
Una just dey try to discourage people from traveling out of this hell fire. grin, all these una nonsense write up no concern me.
Re: Japa: ‘many Nigerians Trapped In Illegal Marriage Contract Abroad’ by CJStarz: 10:26am On Nov 29, 2023
Padipadi:

I know you ll be happy. In ya belle, it ll be like it serves dem right. Why can't they stay back & hustle. But see bro, hustle too tough for Nigeria due to her poor economy.
So don't make fun of Japanians!
If you dare deny, I ll cane you.
No mind oga Templarlandry. If I'm see means,he too go japa. D 30k wey im boss dey pay am here no fit solve anything for am😂

3 Likes

Re: Japa: ‘many Nigerians Trapped In Illegal Marriage Contract Abroad’ by bayelsaowei(m): 10:26am On Nov 29, 2023
grin..

Japa seems to be the only way for and from a dieing and corrupt country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Japa: ‘many Nigerians Trapped In Illegal Marriage Contract Abroad’ by Greenfaces: 10:27am On Nov 29, 2023
Xwizard:
24m to japa okay na

This firman generator for sale urgently
Location Abeokuta
Working perfectly
Asking price 170k
WhatsApp number on profile
Hmm... who get 24m for this country no need japa sha. That one na japa by choice. If I get 24m I go relocate to maiduguri go live soft life till the very end
Re: Japa: ‘many Nigerians Trapped In Illegal Marriage Contract Abroad’ by RonuThings(m): 10:27am On Nov 29, 2023
😎

Half Bread is better than Opka 💯

It is better to become a slave Abroad than to settle down with a Nigerian Woman 🤔

Marry a Nigerian lady at your own peril 🥱

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Japa: ‘many Nigerians Trapped In Illegal Marriage Contract Abroad’ by luminouz(m): 10:29am On Nov 29, 2023
Here we go again!!!

Thank God say I no accept that nurse proposal to marry her say she will take me to UK on her work visa. Someone wey no get character and very abusive dey form good girl because she don become ENP.

By now, I go don wash pants taya.

1 Like

Re: Japa: ‘many Nigerians Trapped In Illegal Marriage Contract Abroad’ by Sammyleoben6r: 10:29am On Nov 29, 2023
Gfggg

Re: Japa: ‘many Nigerians Trapped In Illegal Marriage Contract Abroad’ by Calitoscassius(m): 10:30am On Nov 29, 2023
Jennyclay:
If I have a boyfriend or husband living in abroad and don’t have plans of bringing me over to join him, my dear I will just secretly move on without him even knowing.

You can’t be trapped in illegal marriage over there and still expect me to be waiting patiently for you undecided. God forbid such thing!! undecided

Feel free to enjoy yourself abroad while I look for who will take good care of me here in Nigeria!!
How very dis honest of you? It is fair to move on, but in secret? lipsrsealed why not just tell him you don't want to be part in it? That you cannot wait and don't want to wait, rather you continue to decieve both the guy abroad and the one you are supposed to be moving on with. How very dishonest.

2 Likes

Re: Japa: ‘many Nigerians Trapped In Illegal Marriage Contract Abroad’ by Xwizard: 10:31am On Nov 29, 2023
Greenfaces:

Hmm... who get 24m for this country no need japa sha. That one na japa by choice. If I get 24m I go relocate to maiduguri go live soft life till the very end
Danger alert, Maiduguri is borno. With 24m you can live anywhere investing agricultural sector
Re: Japa: ‘many Nigerians Trapped In Illegal Marriage Contract Abroad’ by candygist: 10:31am On Nov 29, 2023
Jennyclay:

Are you forbidden to travel out with your own money, why must it be a man ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Japa: ‘many Nigerians Trapped In Illegal Marriage Contract Abroad’ by huntax(m): 10:31am On Nov 29, 2023
Jennyclay:

Why do you need a man to take good care of you? Can't you do it yourself? Why are most women tied to the success of men?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Japa: ‘many Nigerians Trapped In Illegal Marriage Contract Abroad’ by Tomorrow28: 10:32am On Nov 29, 2023
Gerrard59:
Because they used visit visa to enter the US. In order to access the labour market without restrictions, they do contract aka arrange marriage. Alternatively, study in Mexico and become a Mexican citizen, then TN visa to the US labour market. Or be like my oga Tensa20 and head to Chile. Do five years, collect passport and do H1B1. For those in Canada, play the long game to citizenship and TN visa your way to the US labour market.

Focus should be on accessing the US labour market without restrictions. If your money is plenty, enter Australia, get the passport and do E-3 visa to the US labour market.

There is one final route which you can do from your house in Nigeria, but please do your research. grin

I don try.

Oga mi, why should I leave Australia and head to US. US dey learn work where Aussi dey. Aussi beat USA hands down. Even US citizens de look for Australian PR/Citizenship.

1 Like

Re: Japa: ‘many Nigerians Trapped In Illegal Marriage Contract Abroad’ by SirLakes: 10:33am On Nov 29, 2023
huntax:

Why do you need a man to take good care of you? Can't you do it yourself? Why are most women tied to the success of men?
Na liability e be nah grin
Re: Japa: ‘many Nigerians Trapped In Illegal Marriage Contract Abroad’ by Greenfaces: 10:33am On Nov 29, 2023
Xwizard:

Danger alert, Maiduguri is borno. With 24m you can live anywhere investing agricultural sector
grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin.

You guys hear alot of funny rumours about the north sha....

Maiduguri is not the way you hear it oooooo
Re: Japa: ‘many Nigerians Trapped In Illegal Marriage Contract Abroad’ by Tomorrow28: 10:34am On Nov 29, 2023
Gerrard59:
Because they used visit visa to enter the US. In order to access the labour market without restrictions, they do contract aka arrange marriage. Alternatively, study in Mexico and become a Mexican citizen, then TN visa to the US labour market. Or be like my oga Tensa20 and head to Chile. Do five years, collect passport and do H1B1. For those in Canada, play the long game to citizenship and TN visa your way to the US labour market.

Focus should be on accessing the US labour market without restrictions. If your money is plenty, enter Australia, get the passport and do E-3 visa to the US labour market.

There is one final route which you can do from your house in Nigeria, but please do your research. grin

I don try.

Why should I leave Australia and head to USA. Hmmm
Re: Japa: ‘many Nigerians Trapped In Illegal Marriage Contract Abroad’ by vickymooore: 10:34am On Nov 29, 2023
RonuThings:
😎

It is better to become a slave Abroad than to settle down with a Nigerian Woman 🤔

God bless you jare

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Japa: ‘many Nigerians Trapped In Illegal Marriage Contract Abroad’ by FireUpNow(m): 10:35am On Nov 29, 2023
Must you as a man go into contract marriage before you could Japa
Re: Japa: ‘many Nigerians Trapped In Illegal Marriage Contract Abroad’ by Eriokanmi: 10:40am On Nov 29, 2023
The pressure is just too much on our youths. Anyone who visits various nairaland travel sections would understand better. The root cause is bad leadership. Even their supporters are seriously japaing. You joined hands in electing a bad leader and wants to run away from the problems you created?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Japa: ‘many Nigerians Trapped In Illegal Marriage Contract Abroad’ by Angelfrost(m): 10:41am On Nov 29, 2023
Another Japa thread...!

It serves the people suffering right.

See ehn... If you are not fully prepared financially, mentally, and professionally to thrive abroad, just respect yourself and sit your dumb ass in Nigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Japa: ‘many Nigerians Trapped In Illegal Marriage Contract Abroad’ by ezegenigbonine: 10:43am On Nov 29, 2023
Jennyclay:

Small small cheating dey your eye, I can see it
Re: Japa: ‘many Nigerians Trapped In Illegal Marriage Contract Abroad’ by Xwizard: 10:44am On Nov 29, 2023
Greenfaces:

grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin.

You guys hear alot of funny rumours about the north sha....

Maiduguri is not the way you hear it oooooo
I really want to believe but nah let me be here for now. What’s your opinion on Ogun state
Re: Japa: ‘many Nigerians Trapped In Illegal Marriage Contract Abroad’ by Fatbam005: 10:46am On Nov 29, 2023
Xwizard:
24m to japa okay na

This firman generator for sale urgently
Location Abeokuta
Working perfectly
Asking price 170k
WhatsApp number on profile
Do you have the original receipt? If yes let's discuss with 100k.
Re: Japa: ‘many Nigerians Trapped In Illegal Marriage Contract Abroad’ by LEGALSER: 10:49am On Nov 29, 2023
dre11:

https://dailytrust.com/japa-many-nigerians-trapped-in-illegal-marriage-contract-abroad/

This one will not keep quiet, a man took a decision allow him. Nigerians aren't the only ones doing this but will always look for a way to say it to the media. Whatever a man does, I believe he's aware of the consequences but you people keep bringing problems to others in the name of granting interviews

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Japa: ‘many Nigerians Trapped In Illegal Marriage Contract Abroad’ by Whatsapp9(m): 10:50am On Nov 29, 2023
RonuThings:
😎

hmmm

1 Like

Re: Japa: ‘many Nigerians Trapped In Illegal Marriage Contract Abroad’ by Xwizard: 10:50am On Nov 29, 2023
Fatbam005:
Do you have the original receipt? If yes let's discuss with 100k.
Yes I do, WhatsApp me for 120k last
Re: Japa: ‘many Nigerians Trapped In Illegal Marriage Contract Abroad’ by Savanahustle: 10:51am On Nov 29, 2023
Re: Japa: ‘many Nigerians Trapped In Illegal Marriage Contract Abroad’ by dododawa1: 10:52am On Nov 29, 2023
Mitsurugi:
Abeg I want to marry cheesy

Jennyclay

Is available

2 Likes

Re: Japa: ‘many Nigerians Trapped In Illegal Marriage Contract Abroad’ by KIDfurniture(m): 10:52am On Nov 29, 2023
Can’t you take good care of yourself by yourself ?? Must a man take care of you ? Lazy girl. You better get a good job & take care of yourself .

Jennyclay:

1 Like

Re: Japa: ‘many Nigerians Trapped In Illegal Marriage Contract Abroad’ by Greenfaces: 10:53am On Nov 29, 2023
Xwizard:
I really want to believe but nah let me be here for now. What’s your opinion on Ogun state
I hear theres a lot of ritual killings and high proliferation of charms. They say native doctors have shrines on the road the same way trader's have stores in kano or alaba market. I hear that almost every house has a graveyard in it. And that Internet fraudsters with charms are everywhere making cost of life there very high, while killing and kidnapping people for rituals even in places you would suppose are protected like hotels.

I don't know how true but it definitely influenced my judgement when my organisation told me to choose between been posted to ogun state or jigawa. I picked jigawa even though I know ogun state is close to lagos.

You see.... the media has a way of influencing us and our mindset. Its possible that all this opinions I hold of ogun state are not even true. But I will panic if you tell me I am visiting ogun state today.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Dedicates Her NYSC Certificate To Husband As She Completes Service (video) / My Wife Pretends To Be Sick Whenever I Ask For Sex - Man Laments / "My Wife Put Poison In My Meals’’, Retired Naval Officer Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.