Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,214 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Japa: ‘many Nigerians Trapped In Illegal Marriage Contract Abroad’ - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Japa: ‘many Nigerians Trapped In Illegal Marriage Contract Abroad’ (29089 Views)

Body Of 2-year-old Boy Trapped In Well For 12 Days Is Found In Spain(Pics) / ₦238Million Rescue Operation To Save Spanish Boy Trapped In Well For 11days / Two Years Old Boy Trapped In 330ft Deep Hole For One Week In Spain(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Japa: ‘many Nigerians Trapped In Illegal Marriage Contract Abroad’ by theamazonguru(m): 6:36pm On Nov 29, 2023
Greenfaces:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Have you ever been there? Don't judge from what you see or read online oh. It's exegerated for real. Maiduguri is a nice place on a serious note.

Truthfully, I haven't been there.
My opinion is formed form the news we hear about Maiduguri.
Re: Japa: ‘many Nigerians Trapped In Illegal Marriage Contract Abroad’ by Karleb(m): 6:39pm On Nov 29, 2023
Gerrard59:

I remember telling Tensa20 say he should not just cut off Nigerian women. But he has realised it was not as easy as he envisaged. Except he goes to the likes of Bolivia or Paraguay. grin grin grin grin

The Gods forbid! grin

Tell me more bro.

Why are latinas not easy to marry?
Re: Japa: ‘many Nigerians Trapped In Illegal Marriage Contract Abroad’ by lastkingsman: 6:40pm On Nov 29, 2023
ednut1:
Latina no easy to marry. Them get sense. Their family members fit discourage her. Akata own them no need family approval to marry 😆

Kai, to be a man no easy. Wahala plenty grin

If the akata come change am for you say na for better for worse, church don finish
Re: Japa: ‘many Nigerians Trapped In Illegal Marriage Contract Abroad’ by Tomorrow28: 6:43pm On Nov 29, 2023
Gerrard59:

As a skilled black professional, you earn more in the US than anywhere else. You literally out-earn every other black person outside the US in the same profession, skill set and years of experience.

Ok, good to know.
Re: Japa: ‘many Nigerians Trapped In Illegal Marriage Contract Abroad’ by Gerrard59(m): 7:00pm On Nov 29, 2023
Karleb:

Tell me more bro.

Why are latinas not easy to marry?

He mentioned cultural values. What he or a typical Nigerian man will detest is permissible there. Plus, Chilean women are staunchly feminist. Uloma and Moe dey learn work where dem dey. grin
Re: Japa: ‘many Nigerians Trapped In Illegal Marriage Contract Abroad’ by jaxxy(m): 7:36pm On Nov 29, 2023
Jennyclay:
If I have a boyfriend or husband living in abroad and don’t have plans of bringing me over to join him, my dear I will just secretly move on without him even knowing.

You can’t be trapped in illegal marriage over there and still expect me to be waiting patiently for you undecided. God forbid such thing!! undecided

Feel free to enjoy yourself abroad while I look for who will take good care of me here in Nigeria!!

if he told u about his plans b4 going and u agreed u should wait for him even if he is stuck in a marriage there.
Re: Japa: ‘many Nigerians Trapped In Illegal Marriage Contract Abroad’ by Karleb(m): 7:46pm On Nov 29, 2023
Gerrard59:

He mentioned cultural values. What he or a typical Nigerian man will detest is permissible there. Plus, Chilean women are staunchly feminist. Uloma and Moe dey learn work where dem dey. grin

Men! I just hope this isn't prevalent among all South American women sha.

Make e start and end with Chileans.
Re: Japa: ‘many Nigerians Trapped In Illegal Marriage Contract Abroad’ by Blackdisciple(m): 7:59pm On Nov 29, 2023
God1000:
Desperation is responsible, very shameful situation.

The Oyibo woman will just be maltreating you and you cannot do anything because she knows your Achilles heel.

You have said it all nothing added to it bro
Re: Japa: ‘many Nigerians Trapped In Illegal Marriage Contract Abroad’ by Major77: 8:00pm On Nov 29, 2023
I prefer to trap in illegal marriage abroad than to suffer here in Nigeria. Which is on the varge to collapse
Re: Japa: ‘many Nigerians Trapped In Illegal Marriage Contract Abroad’ by Greenfaces: 9:45pm On Nov 29, 2023
theamazonguru:

Truthfully, I haven't been there.
My opinion is formed form the news we hear about Maiduguri.

Okay. The social media has a way of manipulating our minds. Some news are true, but some are exaggerated. And sometimes just because we always read negative things about a place, we just make an impression of the place. I'm sure you would be very shocked if you stayed in Maiduguri for one month. Its almost like abuja. There are many Christian indigenes too and their command of English language would amaze you. If you interact with them ordinarily, you would bet your fairy tooth that they're southerners from delta. Not even the hausa accent.

They are well educated. Boko haram was just a political machination. Not that Muslims and Christians don't love each other. These news you hear take pace in thick villages and not as frequently as the media makes it seem.

I am also a victim of media effect. For some reasons, I have fear for the south. I am scared of portharcourt though I haven't been there. I read and see videos of cultist attacks in the south and east. Or ritual killings there. I had a tutor who wanted to teach me how to build dsp sinewave inverter in calabar. Guess what, I paid him 300k to take flight to abuja so we do the training in a hotel there. Just because I was scared of calabar. At last he didn't agree to come because he became scared of me. The same me usually travel to Maiduguri from kano at 9pm and do night journey by road.
Re: Japa: ‘many Nigerians Trapped In Illegal Marriage Contract Abroad’ by BallingGuy: 2:54am On Nov 30, 2023
Jennyclay:

Feel free to enjoy yourself abroad while I look for who will take good care of me here in Nigeria!!

Alaye go find work. Nobody go take care of you. Country hard.
Re: Japa: ‘many Nigerians Trapped In Illegal Marriage Contract Abroad’ by Wsx2: 4:46am On Nov 30, 2023
Xwizard:
24m to japa okay na

This firman generator for sale urgently
Location Abeokuta
Working perfectly
Asking price 170k
WhatsApp number on profile

You need atleast 30million plus to live and survive in canada just for a year program as a student. Tuition plus current living expenses, if you don’t have that, do not bother to come here or else you are coming to suffer. No one is going to save you. This is the reality . If it is 2 years then you have to double the amount.
Re: Japa: ‘many Nigerians Trapped In Illegal Marriage Contract Abroad’ by Codes151(m): 11:08am On Nov 30, 2023
Dotun Oluwashakin wrote this.

I don’t know why yorubas run their mouth too much.
This idiot wrote this. One fool decides to post it here.

The same marriage that yorubas are the ring leaders doing it. ?

Pakistan’s, Asians, African countries, Indians.
Every one is doing it for greener pastures and closing their mouth. Una go open una dirty mouth waaaaa
Re: Japa: ‘many Nigerians Trapped In Illegal Marriage Contract Abroad’ by JohnQueen(m): 12:39pm On Nov 30, 2023
Make him try MeHico grin
Gerrard59:

I remember telling Tensa20 say he should not just cut off Nigerian women. But he has realised it was not as easy as he envisaged. Except he goes to the likes of Bolivia or Paraguay. grin grin grin grin

The Gods forbid! grin
Re: Japa: ‘many Nigerians Trapped In Illegal Marriage Contract Abroad’ by Dshocker(m): 1:12pm On Nov 30, 2023
Xwizard:
24m to japa okay na

This firman generator for sale urgently
Location Abeokuta
Working perfectly
Asking price 170k
WhatsApp number on profile

Who owns this generator?
Re: Japa: ‘many Nigerians Trapped In Illegal Marriage Contract Abroad’ by Xwizard: 3:48pm On Nov 30, 2023
Dshocker:

Who owns this generator?
Receipts available
Re: Japa: ‘many Nigerians Trapped In Illegal Marriage Contract Abroad’ by theamazonguru(m): 5:05pm On Nov 30, 2023
Greenfaces:

Okay. The social media has a way of manipulating our minds. Some news are true, but some are exaggerated. And sometimes just because we always read negative things about a place, we just make an impression of the place. I'm sure you would be very shocked if you stayed in Maiduguri for one month. Its almost like abuja. There are many Christian indigenes too and their command of English language would amaze you. If you interact with them ordinarily, you would bet your fairy tooth that they're southerners from delta. Not even the hausa accent.

They are well educated. Boko haram was just a political machination. Not that Muslims and Christians don't love each other. These news you hear take pace in thick villages and not as frequently as the media makes it seem.

I am also a victim of media effect. For some reasons, I have fear for the south. I am scared of portharcourt though I haven't been there. I read and see videos of cultist attacks in the south and east. Or ritual killings there. I had a tutor who wanted to teach me how to build dsp sinewave inverter in calabar. Guess what, I paid him 300k to take flight to abuja so we do the training in a hotel there. Just because I was scared of calabar. At last he didn't agree to come because he became scared of me. The same me usually travel to Maiduguri from kano at 9pm and do night journey by road.

Interesting.
True. Most of us relax on media to feed us with information and unfortunately it always turns out to be exaggerated.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians On Twitter Recount Worst Beating Parents Ever Gave Them / Uduehi Quintuplets First Birthday: Mark Imudia Uduehi, Oluwakemi Aminu Celebrate / Help! Is My Husband Marrying A Second Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.