Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,226 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Have You Ever Seen Or Experienced Sexual Harassment Before? - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Have You Ever Seen Or Experienced Sexual Harassment Before? (35636 Views)

Girl Thrown Out Of Pool Party, Unclad, For Resisting Sexual Harassment In Lagos / MTN Releases Statement Regarding Harassment By NLC Officials / Youths Resist SARS Harassment In Abeokuta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Seen Or Experienced Sexual Harassment Before? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 29, 2023
Insults don't move me, hit me with facts, then I'll be moved.

And these redpill men really need to make sure to flush out their redpill from their system in time so that they can still settle down when the time still allows them.

From what I heard, the man in question used to have a good job, but each time his mother advised him to settle down, he'd talk of how he didn't want any woman in his life and since he had money, he could sleep with any woman of choice and move on... In the end he lost everything and now his only companion is alcohol... He used to mock women at every chance he'd get, but now he's desperate to even have a conversation with a woman to a point that he'd even harass other men's women.

But unfortunately for him, no woman wants anything to do with him... It was his mother who narrated everything to us.
OBIDIENTNAIJA:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Abeg calm down. I just like the way you replied him. And I also love the level of your understanding. Not really taking offense from the insult. Keep it up sis.
Though I am not a redpiller. I like the other gender. Especially those with brains😋😋😋😋😋

8 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen Or Experienced Sexual Harassment Before? by folake4u(f): 9:28pm On Nov 29, 2023
Magnoliaa:

I'm so sorry, babe.

Thank you, my darling.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen Or Experienced Sexual Harassment Before? by GENES11S: 9:29pm On Nov 29, 2023
Felimax:
The man is an Idiot! I felt you are not strong enough for the man and I feel your pain.

A mad man did it with my younger sister and before he know it he saw blood all over his head and started running.

Another day, it was my wife at Effurun roundabout and she was telling the guy that she is married but the guy will not listen and kept embarrassing her, following and calling her names. When I came she immediately told me and not too distant away I approached him and gave the an old century slap even though he was taller.
My voltage nor good Sha!

You never receive beating sha
Re: Have You Ever Seen Or Experienced Sexual Harassment Before? by ask4bk(m): 9:31pm On Nov 29, 2023
As teacher, a 16 Yr old girl failed and had to repeat the year.
She came into my office begging that I should pass her. I told her she has to repeat.
She crossed to my desk, rubbed by thighs and body and said "I'll do anything for you just to pass" . This happened in seconds.

Now, this girl then, though 16, had an adult body. Fair, slim, but huge laps, asxx, and huge buubs.

I told her to sit down. I could report her to her parents, but I quietly told her that her approach of wanting pass with sxx will not help her in the future. While saying all this, my John Thomas don rise finish.

She started crying and at the end agreed to repeat. The next year she passed everything with extinction.
I called her and reminded her of the previous year and she said thank you so much for patiently teaching me life the right way. I repeated but I learnt far better this year.

If not that it was imprinted in my head that she's a minor and don't want their wahala... Omo... Who knows i would have chopped wella.

Thank God for my morals sha.

10 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen Or Experienced Sexual Harassment Before? by NothingDoMe: 9:31pm On Nov 29, 2023
Felimax:
The man is an Idiot! I felt you are not strong enough for the man and I feel your pain.

A mad man did it with my younger sister and before he know it he saw blood all over his head and started running.

Another day, it was my wife at Effurun roundabout and she was telling the guy that she is married but the guy will not listen and kept embarrassing her, following and calling her names. When I came she immediately told me and not too distant away I approached him and gave the an old century slap even though he was taller.
My voltage nor good Sha!
Area
Re: Have You Ever Seen Or Experienced Sexual Harassment Before? by imagrg(m): 9:33pm On Nov 29, 2023
Old Century Stabilizer slap above 100volt. grin
Felimax:

My voltage nor good Sha!

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen Or Experienced Sexual Harassment Before? by 4KNGOATS(m): 9:38pm On Nov 29, 2023
CandidAdmin:

All these chit chat na rubbish talk you should have PUNCHED out the eyes of the Fkn fool first then come here to give us the gist
Re: Have You Ever Seen Or Experienced Sexual Harassment Before? by JASONjnr(m): 9:42pm On Nov 29, 2023
CandidAdmin:
I don't know whether what I saw this morning falls under sex harrasment, but here is mine.

We got down from a public vehicle (me and my sister) and then tried to cross the road only for one grown up to hit my sister butt and claim it was an accident.

My sister overlooked it and the we crossed the road. As we were going up a bridge, we decided to stop and buy something only for the same man to do it again. He still said it was a mistake and walked away. The road is a big one ooo, and no car was passing by but the man decided to walk on the corner where no reasonable person will pass so that he would accomplish his mission.

My sister and I were really pissed off, even the traders attending to us were insulting him but he couldn't care less.

I couldn't do anything because my sister told me not to as per he his an old useless man. If not ehnn...

Share your experience

Your sister refused you taking a tions because you are her brother. I am sure, if it was her boyfriend, she would expect him to go get himself killed. Just to prove his love for her.

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen Or Experienced Sexual Harassment Before? by Onyiiobi7735(m): 9:46pm On Nov 29, 2023
Tallesty1:
I received a call from a friend years ago. His girlfriend had just been raped. Shocked and disturbed, I immediately contacted another friend, and together, we rushed to the location, only to find them both in tears.

They were going to Pentecost event when they encountered a group of guys who subjected them to a nightmarish ordeal. They held him down and forced him to watch helplessly as they took turns on his girlfriend. It was past 10 when we took her to Ezenwa Hospital before proceeding to the police station to file a report.

I doubt that the young woman ever recovered from that experience. Despite my friend's desperate efforts to salvage their relationship, it crumbled within days.

The lady and I weren't close friends but we used to talk occasionally. However, after that fateful night, she severed all ties, blocking me on every platform, ceasing greetings when our paths crossed, and eventually leaving the area.

Rape or any form sexual harassment shouldn't happen to anyone.

The idiot up there asking how your sister was dressed is a rapist
Very unfortunate.I pray those animals are arrested as soon as possible.
Rapists deserve a lifetime in prison.
Re: Have You Ever Seen Or Experienced Sexual Harassment Before? by Onyiiobi7735(m): 9:48pm On Nov 29, 2023
Karlifate:

So, rape is not sexual harassment
Keep exposing your low IQ grin
BTW, it's harassment, not "arrassement"
Lol! Goats reason better than many on this forum.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen Or Experienced Sexual Harassment Before? by Greenfaces: 9:54pm On Nov 29, 2023
Felimax:

I swear I don't know how I will forgive myself if had ignored. Usually I do everything and anything I can to stay out of trouble but if it comes hunting I face it with tripled force.

Just by BOC Gas at Oshodi one stupid hit our vehicle and refused us to leave because his car was damaged while ours was not. Omo I got down and we fought wetin nor good. After which I told him to give anybody from Warri chance.

The thing is I cannot take part in you oppressing me. NEVER!
The thing is a total stranger is a dangerous person to confront. You don't know if he has a gun or even a knife. If you were armed enough to cater for a surprise by a gun man, then its still safer than engaging one with your bare fists. It's not rocket science, he would kill you without efforts

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen Or Experienced Sexual Harassment Before? by Sniper101(m): 9:56pm On Nov 29, 2023
If not ehn, wetin ...?
Wetin you for fit do?

On a normal, you think say your Sis go encourage you to engage in a scuffle with someone, on her behest?

sissies everywhere 🤦
Re: Have You Ever Seen Or Experienced Sexual Harassment Before? by maasoap(m): 9:56pm On Nov 29, 2023
Adewale1603:
How was your sister dressed ? This will solve the mystery
Seriously? You shouldn't have asked this kind of question as an educated person.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen Or Experienced Sexual Harassment Before? by maasoap(m): 9:59pm On Nov 29, 2023
Atolu01:
Men are scum.
What about your dad? I guess he left home before you were born and never looked back

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen Or Experienced Sexual Harassment Before? by OBTOREPA(m): 10:00pm On Nov 29, 2023
Samantha124:
Yes, I have... One of the reasons I dislike going to events.

And it's mostly those old former redpiller males who used to think that women are trash... Now they're old, lonely, and desperate for even a woman's touch... They'd deliberately get drunk so that they could blame the alcohol when they sober up.

One time my sister and her husband were hosting a party and it was the first time I visited her house since she got married... I met my brother-in-law's older brother for the first time and he was already drunk... I give him a handshake upon meeting him, but he wouldn't let go of my hand, he kept holding it while talking... I had just got engaged and I was wearing the engagement ring, so I expected him to get the message, but nope.

Throughout the entire party he kept on coming to me and putting his hands on me in a way that made me uncomfortable, but I kept my cool because I didn't want to ruin my sister's party and I kept thinking that he'll stop... Then he started telling me of how he didn't have a woman in his life and he'd like me to be his woman, I told him that I don't do drunkards and that there's someone else in my life.

The man then went to his brother to make some inquiries about me, but his brother told him to stay away from me... He didn't listen... He came back to disturb me again and this time he started forcing his hands on me, each time I'd remove them, he'd touch me again... My brother-in-law then saw what was happening and he came to ask what was wrong, I told him his brother has been harassing me throughout the entire party.

He told his brother to leave the house, but the brother was stubborn and what happened next I didn't expect it, my brother-in-law started punching his brother and dragged him out of the house afterwards.

This is just one of the sexual harassments that I've encountered while in some events... Most single, lonely, and desperate men tend to confuse a woman's kind gesture with heyr asking for sex and this needs to stop.
Are you married?
Re: Have You Ever Seen Or Experienced Sexual Harassment Before? by badoh(m): 10:00pm On Nov 29, 2023
Tallesty1:
I received a call from a friend years ago. His girlfriend had just been raped. Shocked and disturbed, I immediately contacted another friend, and together, we rushed to the location, only to find them both in tears.

They were going to Pentecost event when they encountered a group of guys who subjected them to a nightmarish ordeal. They held him down and forced him to watch helplessly as they took turns on his girlfriend. It was past 10 when we took her to Ezenwa Hospital before proceeding to the police station to file a report.

I doubt that the young woman ever recovered from that experience. Despite my friend's desperate efforts to salvage their relationship, it crumbled within days.

The lady and I weren't close friends but we used to talk occasionally. However, after that fateful night, she severed all ties, blocking me on every platform, ceasing greetings when our paths crossed, and eventually leaving the area.

Rape or any form sexual harassment shouldn't happen to anyone.

The idiot up there asking how your sister was dressed is a rapist
If she eventually recognise those unfortunate guys in the future and delete them codedly, people would mourn them and start cursing not knowing the evil they perpetrated in the past.
Re: Have You Ever Seen Or Experienced Sexual Harassment Before? by nathpope(m): 10:02pm On Nov 29, 2023
CandidAdmin:
I don't know whether what I saw this morning falls under sex harrasment, but here is mine.

We got down from a public vehicle (me and my sister) and then tried to cross the road only for one grown up to hit my sister butt and claim it was an accident.

My sister overlooked it and the we crossed the road. As we were going up a bridge, we decided to stop and buy something only for the same man to do it again. He still said it was a mistake and walked away. The road is a big one ooo, and no car was passing by but the man decided to walk on the corner where no reasonable person will pass so that he would accomplish his mission.

My sister and I were really pissed off, even the traders attending to us were insulting him but he couldn't care less.

I couldn't do anything because my sister told me not to as per he his an old useless man. If not ehnn...

Share your experience

Dem don knack ur sista jazz... U no knw..
Re: Have You Ever Seen Or Experienced Sexual Harassment Before? by maasoap(m): 10:03pm On Nov 29, 2023
Adewale1603:
the fact is that majority of these sexual arrassement are caused by sexual provocation or sex appeals in terms of how attractive the women are or how they dressed, and dressings is subjective, what looks decent to you, might not look so decent to another person. And some men are naturally pervert by nature. And the fact is Nigeria is not like USA. Anything goes here
And what's your business with what someone you don't know wear that you are now talking about being subjective as per whether it is decent or not? Hehe!

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen Or Experienced Sexual Harassment Before? by nathpope(m): 10:04pm On Nov 29, 2023
badoh:

If she eventually recognise those unfortunate guys in the future and delete them codedly, people would mourn them and start cursing not knowing the evil they perpetrated in the past.

Spits on their graves...

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen Or Experienced Sexual Harassment Before? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 29, 2023
I will be in two months time.
OBTOREPA:

Are you married?
Re: Have You Ever Seen Or Experienced Sexual Harassment Before? by maasoap(m): 10:08pm On Nov 29, 2023
Adewale1603:
know this fact, the way you are dressed is the way you will be treated and addressed, most of this ladies dresses anyhow and provocatively in public spaces and you expect some randy people not to treat or arrass you as a sexual objects. If you dress decently and properly, no randy pervert will arrass you. It's how you dressed that would determine the kind of people you attracts. Whether you are decent or godly inside, nobody cares, it's your outward appearance people see.
This Adewale is a confirmed "omo ale" Yoruba! Dude, stop embarrassing us here. You called someone pervert you think it is the dress that will make him not to harass ladies

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen Or Experienced Sexual Harassment Before? by Tranquility2345: 10:09pm On Nov 29, 2023
Map1:
Brother next time when a situation like that arise kindly neglect it and moved on, such a retaliation can lead to some things else, avoiding a retaliation does not make you a fool, just for peace.

Don’t mind that fool. He’s lying to his ancestors…
Re: Have You Ever Seen Or Experienced Sexual Harassment Before? by kingfisher2(m): 10:10pm On Nov 29, 2023
HenryWilliams:

Do you know what he knows?
Mind your damn business
sure I did
Re: Have You Ever Seen Or Experienced Sexual Harassment Before? by Tranquility2345: 10:13pm On Nov 29, 2023
Samantha124:
Yes, I have... One of the reasons I dislike going to events.

And it's mostly those old former redpiller males who used to think that women are trash... Now they're old, lonely, and desperate for even a woman's touch... They'd deliberately get drunk so that they could blame the alcohol when they sober up.

One time my sister and her husband were hosting a party and it was the first time I visited her house since she got married... I met my brother-in-law's older brother for the first time and he was already drunk... I give him a handshake upon meeting him, but he wouldn't let go of my hand, he kept holding it while talking... I had just got engaged and I was wearing the engagement ring, so I expected him to get the message, but nope.

Throughout the entire party he kept on coming to me and putting his hands on me in a way that made me uncomfortable, but I kept my cool because I didn't want to ruin my sister's party and I kept thinking that he'll stop... Then he started telling me of how he didn't have a woman in his life and he'd like me to be his woman, I told him that I don't do drunkards and that there's someone else in my life.

The man then went to his brother to make some inquiries about me, but his brother told him to stay away from me... He didn't listen... He came back to disturb me again and this time he started forcing his hands on me, each time I'd remove them, he'd touch me again... My brother-in-law then saw what was happening and he came to ask what was wrong, I told him his brother has been harassing me throughout the entire party.

He told his brother to leave the house, but the brother was stubborn and what happened next I didn't expect it, my brother-in-law started punching his brother and dragged him out of the house afterwards.

This is just one of the sexual harassments that I've encountered while in some events... Most single, lonely, and desperate men tend to confuse a woman's kind gesture with her asking for sex and this needs to stop.

If your brother in law really did that to his own blood brother because of you, then he’s a very big fool that needs to be flogged mercilessly. But I know say na ogede. Nothing like this ever happened. You sef know say you dey lamba…

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen Or Experienced Sexual Harassment Before? by maasoap(m): 10:14pm On Nov 29, 2023
StUriah:
Don't be misguided, bro.

Women whom you are protecting needed the attention they are getting. Tell your sister and wife to be moderate in dressing when going to public places.

Are they the only women on the streets?

Most ladies now want to dress to kill. Bra-less-pant-less generation. Even in the churches, not to talk of our higher institutions, moderate dressing has gone to the dustbin of history.

Mumu. You ever heard of the statement being at the wrong place at the wrong time?

Note: The way you dressed is the way you will be addressed.

How I wish you could harass daughter of a judge or CP or a politician or a wealthy man with this kind of mentality grin grin grin. You will rot in remand

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen Or Experienced Sexual Harassment Before? by thatigboman: 10:17pm On Nov 29, 2023
CandidAdmin:

Share your experience
these useless doing those rubbish, I wish I can see one and talk to him one one. And ask him questions. 'What do u gain from such bastardly aact?' Which please do u derive from smacking a random woman's bombom? Where is the sexual pleasure? Sexual pleasure derives from mutual consent. Many people are sick, most mentally but they know?
I can be locked up in a lift with the most beautiful, endowed woman on earth, I can be walking in mid night on a lonely road with such woman, nothing crosses my mind.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen Or Experienced Sexual Harassment Before? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Nov 29, 2023
I'd appreciate if you could only use English when quoting me because I don't understand any Nigerian dialects.
Tranquility2345:

If your brother in law really did that to his own blood brother because of you, then he’s a very big fool that needs to be flogged mercilessly. But I know say na ogede. Nothing like this ever happened. You sef know say you dey lamba…
Re: Have You Ever Seen Or Experienced Sexual Harassment Before? by mablie(m): 10:23pm On Nov 29, 2023
GO0DHardDick:

Sorry dude but you're a weak man.

Your sister and your wife both enjoyed the attention they were getting from those men. Else the womme would have reacted. Ever seen a girl who isn't into a guy? Everything about the guy irritates her that she gets mad at the sight of him. Dude sadly, same cannot be said about your sister and wife because they both enjoyed it. Imagine the attention coming from a mad man yet your sis no send. lol

Oga you don't fight for a woman, fighting over women shows you're a weak man. Forget, if a woman wants to defend herself she knows exactly what to do

This fuckin' guy...

Is deeply knowledgeable about what he posted about

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen Or Experienced Sexual Harassment Before? by Tranquility2345: 10:24pm On Nov 29, 2023
Samantha124:
I'd appreciate if you could only use English when quoting me because I don't understand any Nigerian dialects.

Yamayama fall on your balding head wey you dey use wig cover for that lamba angry

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen Or Experienced Sexual Harassment Before? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Nov 29, 2023
Gona a ke go tlogele.
Tranquility2345:

Yamayama fall on your balding head wey you dey use wig cover for that lamba angry

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen Or Experienced Sexual Harassment Before? by Vetzy12(f): 10:32pm On Nov 29, 2023
[quote author=Felimax post=127224836]The man is an Idiot! I felt you are not strong enough for the man and I feel your pain.

My voltage nor good Sha! [Omor I like my Warri people no time for nonsense. Its really common around that Effurun roundabout and Enerhen junction. I despise men that harass women. They lack self control]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hisbah: Unrest In Sabon Gari, Kano (Picture) / Man Confronts Scrap Dealer For Sleeping With His 17-Year-Old Sister In Uyo / 72-Year-Old, 42-Year-Old Men Rape 17-Year-Old Nurse Apprentice In Ekiti Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.