Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,751 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Nigeria's Budget Vs Other African Countries Budget - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria's Budget Vs Other African Countries Budget (43654 Views)

Peter Obi Compares Nigeria’s Budget, Poverty Rate With China’s. Is He Correct? / Here Are The 10 Ministries Planning To Spend 86% Of Nigeria’s Budget In 2024 / 75% Of Nigeria’s Budget Lost To Corruption – Forensic Experts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria's Budget Vs Other African Countries Budget by Image123(m): 2:00pm On Dec 04, 2023
Princedapace:

hahahaahhaa
Baba, na only u know what Igbos do u o. Chaii, this life eh. Baba, no part of Nigeria is good. No single politician in south west treat him self in Nigeria or in south west grin
That is becus they know it is not good! grin
Make una dey deceive una selves. If u suffer heart attack now in any region in Nigeria, and u need emergence health service, my brother, make them prepare ur will because u arent getting any emergency health care and na die straight. That is what makes Nigeria bad.
Make yorubas and Igbos continue to fight here while politicians win! grin

New airports, FTZs, Rails,IPPs, seaports, mega cities, cargo airport, roads, IGR, ICThubs, Bridges and other Infrastructures are not deception. They are visible. They are ongoing in the SW and even the North while the SEast are busy with killing people and sitting at home for Kanu. This is not a tribal fight but statement of facts that the SEast must wake up and rethink.
Re: Nigeria's Budget Vs Other African Countries Budget by Princedapace(m): 2:32pm On Dec 04, 2023
Image123:

New airports, FTZs, Rails,IPPs, seaports, mega cities, cargo airport, roads, IGR, ICThubs, Bridges and other Infrastructures are not deception. They are visible. They are ongoing in the SW and even the North while the SEast are busy with killing people and sitting at home for Kanu. This is not a tribal fight but statement of facts that the SEast must wake up and rethink.

Pls, where are the mega cities? This same south west I dey see? Is it Akure? Or is it Osogbo? Or is it Ibadan? Which one is mega cities? Come on, be traveling out first to understand the meaning of mega city. Many Nigerians are so backward. No single state in Nigeria has anything mega city in it!
As for Airport, baba sorry o, south east is building same, Anambra is busy commissioning industries, I am sure u are seeing them here. Roads are been constructed in Abia state on a regular.
Stop playing bro. I am too matured for this petty stuff u do here.
Like I said, when u have heart attack, that is the day u will understand that no single region in Nigeria is developed grin
Just prepare ur will shaa grin
Re: Nigeria's Budget Vs Other African Countries Budget by Image123(m): 7:27pm On Dec 04, 2023
Princedapace:

Pls, where are the mega cities? This same south west I dey see? Is it Akure? Or is it Osogbo? Or is it Ibadan? Which one is mega cities? Come on, be traveling out first to understand the meaning of mega city. Many Nigerians are so backward. No single state in Nigeria has anything mega city in it!
As for Airport, baba sorry o, south east is building same, Anambra is busy commissioning industries, I am sure u are seeing them here. Roads are been constructed in Abia state on a regular.
Stop playing bro. I am too matured for this petty stuff u do here.
Like I said, when u have heart attack, that is the day u will understand that no single region in Nigeria is developed grin
Just prepare ur will shaa grin

A megacity is a very large city, typically with a population of more than 10 million people. Lagos is a world renowned megacity. Megacity is determined primarily by population BTW. The droves in which people keep trooping into the SWest from the rest of Nigeria is fast turning other SW states into megacities. It's simple secondary school geography and economics brother. There's something pulling them. How many airports are being built by State governments outside the SWest? How many cargo airports? Where are the Free Trade Zones, rails, IPPs, seaports and ICT hubs?

You said that no part of Nigeria is good or being industrialized. Now for chestbeating purposes, Anambra is BUSY commissioning industries. Make we sha dey laugh. Threats and chest beating don't take you very far, try to desist and make your points straight. It reveals a level of maturity and emotional intelligence.
Re: Nigeria's Budget Vs Other African Countries Budget by freemi(m): 4:16pm On Dec 06, 2023
nedu666:

You are delusional. How can you say there are millions of Nigerians who make 10 to 20 million annually. Where exactly are those people working or what business are they doing. Cbn report way back when economy was still OK showed less than 2 million Nigerians had 1 million and above in their account while over 44 million had 500k and below
you the one delusional if u don't knw people make such money in this country or u living in a cave. Anyways u dnt knw anything

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

James Kingsley: Soldiers Gun Down Colleague Who Killed OC Ukachuckwu In Sokoto / Ahmed Makarfi's Son's Wedding: Atiku, Sule Lamido & Kwankwaso, Sambo Attend / Osinbajo Wants To Scam You - Sowore Tells Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.