Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Drone Picture Of Aba-owerri Road Showing How Neat Aba Has Become Recently - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Drone Picture Of Aba-owerri Road Showing How Neat Aba Has Become Recently (45712 Views)

Onitsha-Owerri Road Caves In / Erosion Cuts Off Onitsha-Owerri Road (Pictures) / 10 then And Now Photos Of famous Cities Showing How Much They’ve Changed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drone Picture Of Aba-owerri Road Showing How Neat Aba Has Become Recently by Kepukepu: 3:06pm On Nov 29, 2023
Alex otti is yet to impress me by the way. There's nothing he's doing now that is exceptional yet, however I will make my verdict after 2 years of his administration.
However, we cannot deny that Aba has become a lot neater under his administration.

92 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Drone Picture Of Aba-owerri Road Showing How Neat Aba Has Become Recently by Ogene001: 3:18pm On Nov 29, 2023
Kepukepu:
Alex otti is yet to impress me by the way. There's nothing he's doing now that is exceptional yet, however I will make my verdict after 2 years of his administration.
However, we cannot deny that Aba has become a lot neater under his administration.
When the people elect their leaders instead of imposition by cabals

299 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Drone Picture Of Aba-owerri Road Showing How Neat Aba Has Become Recently by Nightwolf1: 3:30pm On Nov 29, 2023
The idiot in Ebonyi state govt house no get sense like Dave umahi.

No more projects. Nothing nothing.

119 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Drone Picture Of Aba-owerri Road Showing How Neat Aba Has Become Recently by Millimann: 3:46pm On Nov 29, 2023
Aba has always been a cool city. Forget what the naysayers put up.

98 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Drone Picture Of Aba-owerri Road Showing How Neat Aba Has Become Recently by Okwyjesus(m): 3:54pm On Nov 29, 2023
God of RCCG want to turn our shame to glory.

By the time all road is fine and working in Abia definitely business will blossom like it has never been.

Most people in PH here like shopping in ABA bcs they believe the price is cheaper and better services available until the road wahala came.

95 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Drone Picture Of Aba-owerri Road Showing How Neat Aba Has Become Recently by obiekunie01: 4:49pm On Nov 29, 2023
Okwyjesus:

By the time all road is fine and working in Abia definitely business will blossom like it has never being.

Most people in PH here like shopping in ABA bcs they believe the price is cheaper and better services available until the road wahala came.

which kain nonsense talk be that!!

god of rccg never turn osun state the home town of enoch adeboye to london na our hard working governor's glory him wan come claim! idiota!

135 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Drone Picture Of Aba-owerri Road Showing How Neat Aba Has Become Recently by Sadwaste: 4:55pm On Nov 29, 2023
Kepukepu:

Looks much better than all the South West state capitals. What am I even saying, you can't find a single mud house in the entire Aba city but mud house and rusted roofs are still common in all their so-called state capitals.

Igbos keep evolving while the envious slum region remains stuck in 1870.

130 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Drone Picture Of Aba-owerri Road Showing How Neat Aba Has Become Recently by Paraman: 4:57pm On Nov 29, 2023
I will also make my verdict after 2 years of Tinubu administration

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drone Picture Of Aba-owerri Road Showing How Neat Aba Has Become Recently by Benwallt(m): 5:07pm On Nov 29, 2023
Nightwolf1:

What do you expect from a supposed idiott? A nice doings or miracle?

Let's learn to be guided and guide our utterances

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drone Picture Of Aba-owerri Road Showing How Neat Aba Has Become Recently by CJStarz: 5:32pm On Nov 29, 2023
Yes indeed,this is Aba Owerri road. I could sight the Tonimas complex. Tonimas is a lubricant manufacturing giant. The owner,The late Chief Enukeme(hope I got it right) was wise enough to establish his business here in the East.
Aba is cool now.
All the same, Okezie Ikpeazu's administration also did well in terms of refuse collection and disposal but abandoned it in the twilight of his administration, hence heaps of refuse littered the entire city.
Alex Otti came on board and declared a state of emergency on refuse management.
He is doing fantastically well in that regard at the moment.
Aba is worth visiting.

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drone Picture Of Aba-owerri Road Showing How Neat Aba Has Become Recently by Guyman01: 5:42pm On Nov 29, 2023
Sadwaste:

Looks much better than all the South West state capitals. What am I even saying, you can't find a single mud house in the entire Aba city but mud house and rusted roofs are still common in all their so-called state capitals.

Igbos keep evolving while the envious slum region remains stuck in 1870.
Bia Okechukwu, biko zukwanike! Emabinu

I want to call for a ceasefire, the tribal bashing is too much on this forum cheesy

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drone Picture Of Aba-owerri Road Showing How Neat Aba Has Become Recently by Ttipsy(f): 5:59pm On Nov 29, 2023
Aba really tried

Most state capitals are not even giving .

Yaya bello of kogi want to overtake Lagos while he can’t even maintain lokoja to world class city lol

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drone Picture Of Aba-owerri Road Showing How Neat Aba Has Become Recently by ecolime(m): 6:37pm On Nov 29, 2023
What God cannot do does not exist.

7 Likes

Re: Drone Picture Of Aba-owerri Road Showing How Neat Aba Has Become Recently by naijapips04: 6:37pm On Nov 29, 2023
Aba Owerri road has always been neat especially that Abia poly side to MCC. Snap ngwa road, snap shopping centre, snap Umule, snap Ariaria. Snap Port Harcourt road.

Let's see the actual work Otti is doing.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drone Picture Of Aba-owerri Road Showing How Neat Aba Has Become Recently by benuejosh: 6:38pm On Nov 29, 2023
Ahap! Say na neat.

Made in Aba no the last the last time we all knew about any Aba.

After the pictures, everything will return back to the normal.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drone Picture Of Aba-owerri Road Showing How Neat Aba Has Become Recently by mytime24(f): 6:38pm On Nov 29, 2023
Lagos left d WhatsApp group

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drone Picture Of Aba-owerri Road Showing How Neat Aba Has Become Recently by Exclusive101: 6:38pm On Nov 29, 2023
Foolish fools fooling themselves.
Only God knows how much Alex Otti pays monthly for propaganda but wetin concern me sebi Abia people na him e de mugu

Was this the part of Abia that was rotten n stinking under Ikpeazu ?

Why do you snap that for everybody to see n commend if he really did anything in Abia.

11 Likes

Re: Drone Picture Of Aba-owerri Road Showing How Neat Aba Has Become Recently by Angelfrost(m): 6:38pm On Nov 29, 2023
This is good... Not a huge deal, but good to see.

He should keep it up.

1 Like

Re: Drone Picture Of Aba-owerri Road Showing How Neat Aba Has Become Recently by CoronaVirusPro: 6:39pm On Nov 29, 2023
The future test site for Nigeria`s nuclear bomb programme.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drone Picture Of Aba-owerri Road Showing How Neat Aba Has Become Recently by Tjra: 6:40pm On Nov 29, 2023
obiekunie01:

which kain nonsense talk be that!!

god of rccg never turn osun state the home town of enoch adeboye to london na our hard working governor's glory him wan come claim! idiota!
You have a very low IQ

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Drone Picture Of Aba-owerri Road Showing How Neat Aba Has Become Recently by Akwamkpuruamu: 6:40pm On Nov 29, 2023
Wish Otti can replace our Imo Supreme Court Governor

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drone Picture Of Aba-owerri Road Showing How Neat Aba Has Become Recently by BigBlackPreek(m): 6:41pm On Nov 29, 2023
Alex Otti a working governor.... Kudos to him for the gradual changes he's bringing Abia state

7 Likes

Re: Drone Picture Of Aba-owerri Road Showing How Neat Aba Has Become Recently by AbuTwins: 6:41pm On Nov 29, 2023
Our sole LP governor is working!

Very soon Abia will surpass Lagos and Abians will move home!

In Abia no more Monday holidays!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drone Picture Of Aba-owerri Road Showing How Neat Aba Has Become Recently by Klington: 6:41pm On Nov 29, 2023
sad
Re: Drone Picture Of Aba-owerri Road Showing How Neat Aba Has Become Recently by humilitypays(m): 6:41pm On Nov 29, 2023
Nightwolf1:

Because Dave Umahi installed him and wants to become the Bola Tinubu of Ebonyi state just as Nyesome Wike installed Fubara and also trying to become the Bola Tinubu Jagaban of Rivers State politics.

All of them are copying Bola Tinubu's politics of godfatherism using gangsterism, Juju spell, spiritism and sorcery powers to hold their respective states down, so don't expect positive performance from the current Ebonyi Governor who happens to be Dave Umahi's puppet just as Sanwo-olu is Tinubu's puppet.

Tinubu is a bad influence to Nigerian politics and leadership

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Drone Picture Of Aba-owerri Road Showing How Neat Aba Has Become Recently by Agugbadin: 6:43pm On Nov 29, 2023
Okwyjesus:

By the time all road is fine and working in Abia definitely business will blossom like it has never been.

True

1 Like

Re: Drone Picture Of Aba-owerri Road Showing How Neat Aba Has Become Recently by PHIPEX(m): 6:43pm On Nov 29, 2023
Visible progress not like the one in Abuja wrecking our economy. His online troops said we have to suffer first, as if God placed a curse on Nigerians to "always suffer first".

That was same thing same gang of alleluia singers and psychophants of Buhari told us and we kept suffering for 8yrs. Ended up in Guiness book of record as the poverty capital of the world

8 Likes

Re: Drone Picture Of Aba-owerri Road Showing How Neat Aba Has Become Recently by Patriotic9ja(m): 6:43pm On Nov 29, 2023
Good

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Night View Of The Ayade Industrial Park In Calabar (Beautiful Photos) / Suspected Ritualist Causes Serious Accident Driving One Way (Video) / Opebi Lagos Helicopter Crash: Buhari, Sanwo-Olu, Tinubu Condole With Families

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.