Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,949 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Drone Picture Of Aba-owerri Road Showing How Neat Aba Has Become Recently - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Drone Picture Of Aba-owerri Road Showing How Neat Aba Has Become Recently (45730 Views)

Onitsha-Owerri Road Caves In / Erosion Cuts Off Onitsha-Owerri Road (Pictures) / 10 then And Now Photos Of famous Cities Showing How Much They’ve Changed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drone Picture Of Aba-owerri Road Showing How Neat Aba Has Become Recently by skyman200(m): 7:43pm On Nov 29, 2023
Best governor why? Reason is because after any road construction by Julius Berger construction company, they will mount fast growing trees in other to give root for green life society which is fundamental in any living society, kudos to him, very soon everywhere will be green in Abịa State likewise in United States of America.

2 Likes

Re: Drone Picture Of Aba-owerri Road Showing How Neat Aba Has Become Recently by Ibiyinka90(m): 7:56pm On Nov 29, 2023
Nightwolf1:
The idiot in Ebonyi state govt house no get sense like Dave umahi.

No more projects. Nothing nothing.
No Governor in Nigeria is worse than the one in Ogun State

3 Likes

Re: Drone Picture Of Aba-owerri Road Showing How Neat Aba Has Become Recently by Ibiyinka90(m): 7:58pm On Nov 29, 2023
Sadwaste:

Looks much better than all the South West state capitals. What am I even saying, you can't find a single mud house in the entire Aba city but mud house and rusted roofs are still common in all their so-called state capitals.

Igbos keep evolving while the envious slum region remains stuck in 1870.
Take away money ritual and fraud from your people, mud houses would still dominate your state till today
Re: Drone Picture Of Aba-owerri Road Showing How Neat Aba Has Become Recently by LOVEALAIGBO: 7:59pm On Nov 29, 2023
Even from way up here i can still see sand on the sides of the road!
Re: Drone Picture Of Aba-owerri Road Showing How Neat Aba Has Become Recently by Coolcat95: 8:02pm On Nov 29, 2023
Wow 😲😲😲😲😲😲😲

COMMENTO COMMENT
COMMENTO LP VIVEL

REMEMBER TO COMMENT

REMEMBER YOU MUST COMMENT

WEDA YOU LIKE LP OR NOT
Re: Drone Picture Of Aba-owerri Road Showing How Neat Aba Has Become Recently by Prigidypogodo(f): 8:03pm On Nov 29, 2023
Sadwaste:

Looks much better than all the South West state capitals. What am I even saying, you can't find a single mud house in the entire Aba city but mud house and rusted roofs are still common in all their so-called state capitals.

Hahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Drone Picture Of Aba-owerri Road Showing How Neat Aba Has Become Recently by RALPHOW(m): 8:03pm On Nov 29, 2023
Millimann:
Aba has always been a cool city. Forget what the naysayers put up.
You mean most dirty City?
Re: Drone Picture Of Aba-owerri Road Showing How Neat Aba Has Become Recently by caracas: 8:07pm On Nov 29, 2023
Guyman01:

Bia Okechukwu, biko zukwanike! Emabinu

I want to call for a ceasefire, the tribal bashing is too much on this forum cheesy
No cease fire until Tinubu leaves that stolen seat…

1 Like

Re: Drone Picture Of Aba-owerri Road Showing How Neat Aba Has Become Recently by caracas: 8:09pm On Nov 29, 2023
Sadwaste:

If you tell them to present a state in South West region that can compete honorably, they say Lagos… Same Lagos that was developed by the igbos…
Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drone Picture Of Aba-owerri Road Showing How Neat Aba Has Become Recently by Kepukepu: 8:11pm On Nov 29, 2023
modernWays:

And the same you will be the first to castigate Tinubu who also has not spend up to 7 months in office? If you could make your verdict on him after 2 years, I expect the LP and their followers too to be patient with this administration.
Shut up and stop calling Tinubu here

1 Like

Re: Drone Picture Of Aba-owerri Road Showing How Neat Aba Has Become Recently by Kay25(m): 8:12pm On Nov 29, 2023
Naso ikpeazu start but ended up... awwful
Re: Drone Picture Of Aba-owerri Road Showing How Neat Aba Has Become Recently by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 8:14pm On Nov 29, 2023
AbuTwins:

But why are your generations and relatives in Lagos?

Delusions
Yours are in the East selling agbo

1 Like

Re: Drone Picture Of Aba-owerri Road Showing How Neat Aba Has Become Recently by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 8:16pm On Nov 29, 2023
erniok:

You be confirmed Aba boy. Let him snap osusu, asa road and Milverton road.

They are all nearer now.
Many are under construction
Re: Drone Picture Of Aba-owerri Road Showing How Neat Aba Has Become Recently by Abagworo(m): 8:18pm On Nov 29, 2023
Seems Otti is bereft of ideas to be investing so much onfake hype . Ikpeazu built this road, marked it , planted trees and with covered drainage from Osisioma till you get to Aba township. What Otti is presently doing is covering of manholes.
Re: Drone Picture Of Aba-owerri Road Showing How Neat Aba Has Become Recently by Abagworo(m): 8:20pm On Nov 29, 2023
AbuTwins:

But why are your generations and relatives in Lagos?

Your notion is baseless. Not all Igbos have interest in Lagos. Most Nigerians went there as federal capital just like Abuja.
Re: Drone Picture Of Aba-owerri Road Showing How Neat Aba Has Become Recently by adolfHitler1934: 8:24pm On Nov 29, 2023
Okwyjesus:
God of RCCG want to turn our shame to glory.

By the time all road is fine and working in Abia definitely business will blossom like it has never been.

Most people in PH here like shopping in ABA bcs they believe the price is cheaper and better services available until the road wahala came.
Taaaaah!
Go and sit down in the gutter, you religious bigot talking trash. What nonsense trash is god of RCCG ?

1 Like

Re: Drone Picture Of Aba-owerri Road Showing How Neat Aba Has Become Recently by Zeebuy: 8:25pm On Nov 29, 2023
Typing:
Aba can never be neat.

Aba and Onitsha are the dirtiest Town in Nigeria grin

Lagos says Hi grin

2 Likes

Re: Drone Picture Of Aba-owerri Road Showing How Neat Aba Has Become Recently by Djslimrose: 8:26pm On Nov 29, 2023
Due to every week seat at home 🏠 what do you expect 😊
Re: Drone Picture Of Aba-owerri Road Showing How Neat Aba Has Become Recently by NoChill: 8:44pm On Nov 29, 2023
Kepukepu:
Alex otti is yet to impress me by the way. There's nothing he's doing now that is exceptional yet, however I will make my verdict after 2 years of his administration.
However, we cannot deny that Aba has become a lot neater under his administration.

Any roads you see now in Aba and Umuahia were built by Ikpeazu administration.
Otti is just commissioning what his predecessor built.
Re: Drone Picture Of Aba-owerri Road Showing How Neat Aba Has Become Recently by pek(m): 9:09pm On Nov 29, 2023
Okwyjesus:
[b]God of RCCG [/b]want to turn our shame to glory.

By the time all road is fine and working in Abia definitely business will blossom like it has never been.

Most people in PH here like shopping in ABA bcs they believe the price is cheaper and better services available until the road wahala came.
Some of you religious fanatics will just type things whether there is need for it or not. Can't see the revelance of the bolded nor the sense in it.

1 Like

Re: Drone Picture Of Aba-owerri Road Showing How Neat Aba Has Become Recently by pek(m): 9:13pm On Nov 29, 2023
RALPHOW:

You mean most dirty City?
Try and speak English for all to understand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drone Picture Of Aba-owerri Road Showing How Neat Aba Has Become Recently by JOemmy(m): 9:19pm On Nov 29, 2023
Are you really sure this is the old aba we all know?
Re: Drone Picture Of Aba-owerri Road Showing How Neat Aba Has Become Recently by 2elliot: 9:20pm On Nov 29, 2023
Sadwaste:

Cease fire, brother.
Re: Drone Picture Of Aba-owerri Road Showing How Neat Aba Has Become Recently by AbuTwins: 9:49pm On Nov 29, 2023
Abagworo:

Your notion is baseless. Not all Igbos have interest in Lagos. Most Nigerians went there as federal capital just like Abuja.

What about those coming recently in the last 20 years?
What about all those Igbos employed in Lagos?
Those in Alaba and other markets!
What about the Igbo politicians here?
Re: Drone Picture Of Aba-owerri Road Showing How Neat Aba Has Become Recently by AbuTwins: 9:51pm On Nov 29, 2023
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Delusions
Yours are in the East selling agbo

Who sells agbo in the S.east?
Na Una dey sell okpa for Jibowu in Lagos?

Lagos no get IPOB cannibals like SE!
Re: Drone Picture Of Aba-owerri Road Showing How Neat Aba Has Become Recently by Vision101(m): 9:57pm On Nov 29, 2023
@CJStarz
Aba is worth visiting.

@me
Hahaha..... I love your marketing efforts. My office is on 70 Aba/Owerri Road by immaculate junction. Okezie did this road. The road is already going bad 😞.

Nothing new is happening in Aba. Still the old Aba. We are watching Alex. Nothing special yet.

1 Like

Re: Drone Picture Of Aba-owerri Road Showing How Neat Aba Has Become Recently by erniok(m): 10:21pm On Nov 29, 2023
InyinyaAgbaOku:

They are all nearer now.
Many are under construction
Good news.
Re: Drone Picture Of Aba-owerri Road Showing How Neat Aba Has Become Recently by CJStarz: 10:29pm On Nov 29, 2023
Vision101:
@CJStarz
Aba is worth visiting.

@me
Hahaha..... I love your marketing efforts. My office is on 70 Aba/Owerri Road by immaculate junction. Okezie did this road. The road is already going bad 😞.

Nothing new is happening in Aba. Still the old Aba. We are watching Alex. Nothing special yet.
Marketing effort,you said?
Nope, bros!
Aba is better now than it was years back.
Indeed kudos must be given to Okezie Ikpeazu for the road infrastructure which Alex Otti is improving on.
Immaculate down to the rail track,was done by Okezie Ikpeazu. I don't know what portion of the road that is going bad because I plied that route today. The bumps on the road are still there. Whatever bad spots there must be quite negligible. Otti can amend that.
Aba is very safe compared to other major cities in the East.
Many roads now are motorable.
No more unsightly refuse dumps,which were once the hallmarks of the city.
Businesses going on smoothly.
D Ngwa indigenous people very hospitable.
Life is not too stressful in this city.
There's improved power supply of recent.

Like I said earlier on,the previous administration of Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu tried. It's major snag was the non payment of workers' salaries,but infrastructure wise,he tried.
Dr. Otti has hit the ground running. Though he's stepped on some toes already, and crops of complains against him from some quarters,but he means we'll for Aba, generally.
Still on still,Aba is worth visiting.
Aba is worth living in.

1 Like

Re: Drone Picture Of Aba-owerri Road Showing How Neat Aba Has Become Recently by Caseless: 5:01am On Nov 30, 2023
Millimann:
Aba has always been a cool city. Forget what the naysayers put up.
Aba is dirty!
Re: Drone Picture Of Aba-owerri Road Showing How Neat Aba Has Become Recently by Boydehot: 5:27am On Nov 30, 2023
erniok:

You be confirmed Aba boy. Let him snap osusu, asa road and Milverton road.
i hope you are not refering to osusu by btc off azikiwe asa road.
are currently in aba?
Re: Drone Picture Of Aba-owerri Road Showing How Neat Aba Has Become Recently by Goodiep: 5:48am On Nov 30, 2023
Aba is gradually taking back its pride, if all thos mofos that held sware in power has dont well Aba would have necome Taiwan by now. this haters of igbo always make sure they impose a stoog who will rather sharr the state fund there in abuja rather put it in the state for development. come to ideato south in imo where Rochas came from and dee how he easted 8years. shame on the enemies of igbo land.
Re: Drone Picture Of Aba-owerri Road Showing How Neat Aba Has Become Recently by nonxo007(m): 5:55am On Nov 30, 2023
Nightwolf1:
The idiot in Ebonyi state govt house no get sense like Dave umahi.

No more projects. Nothing nothing.
I knew thing would most likely end like this. Here we judge peoples peoples performance by seems projects, kuma e be like say Dave Umahi do all the projects for Ebonyi before he left office, so at least for this tenure don’t expect to see much of projects.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Night View Of The Ayade Industrial Park In Calabar (Beautiful Photos) / Man's Car Crashes Into A Range Rover, He Survives / Middle East-bound Cargo Ship Capsizes With 4,200 Hyundai And Kia Cars On Board

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.