Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,395 members, 7,958,141 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:34 AM

It Is Easier To Live In Nigeria Without A Job Than In The Uk. Share Your Views - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / It Is Easier To Live In Nigeria Without A Job Than In The Uk. Share Your Views (8299 Views)

Best City In Nigeria To Live In? / 10 Most Affordable Cities To Live In / France Visa,austria Visa And Turkey Visa Which One Is Easier To Get (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Is Easier To Live In Nigeria Without A Job Than In The Uk. Share Your Views by Konnektions146(m): 9:38am On Nov 01, 2011
survival in Nigeria is quite easier, here you have family, friends,
u can do something and earn some food, as free as a bird, but in UK,and yu re not legal, its really difficult even wen yu re legal,
but here , being a typical nigerian, yu definitely will survive just that yu may will not live in affluence/comfort till yu have something good.

Proudly Nigerian!!!
Re: It Is Easier To Live In Nigeria Without A Job Than In The Uk. Share Your Views by baslone: 12:28pm On Nov 01, 2011
billyG:

does okada guys are really sleeping on their bikes,pic dont lie.and no okada operate after 8.00pm in lagos ,really they hav no homes to sleep! those northern dudes can sleep anywhere,on anything ,on trees,on benches ,on mat or bare floor or even standing as for them landlords can go can keep their houses.

What do you know!!! Even in Ikeja here, you'll get a bike at 3am!!
Re: It Is Easier To Live In Nigeria Without A Job Than In The Uk. Share Your Views by bebe2(f): 2:28pm On Nov 01, 2011
everybody is saying family, what if u were the one supporting them wen u were working,
you r the first son of mr and mrs alabi,
you have 5 siblings all in secondary school
mr alabi ride wheel barrow in the market,
mrs alabi sell fresh pepper.
in short, annual income for the family
100k.

i beg spread am
house rent
food
school fees
clothing
and other expenses
including the one they will give you.
oh, your uncles have been giving u help for 6mths now, dnt forget they have their own family.

but in uk
housing benefit
child benefit
milk vouchers
child tax credit
free school meal
free education
free hospital
etc.
no comparison, IF U R LEGAL ooooooo
they will not leave you to be hungry, somebody cares, unlike 9ja.
Re: It Is Easier To Live In Nigeria Without A Job Than In The Uk. Share Your Views by Mgbele1: 9:06pm On Nov 01, 2011
my friend are you still normal?, Even a blind and dumb man knows that life in Nigeria is very very hard.How do you mean to survive in Nigeria w ithout Job,exept you are thinking of becomming a Fisher man and ofcourse you must relocate near the waters.,or you will be hired as a labourer in the villages.I am not sure you will want to drop to these levels.
Re: It Is Easier To Live In Nigeria Without A Job Than In The Uk. Share Your Views by bebe2(f): 11:31pm On Nov 01, 2011
Mgbele 1:

my friend are you still normal?, Even a blind and dumb man knows that life in Nigeria is very very hard.How do you mean to survive in Nigeria w ithout Job,exept you are thinking of becomming a Fisher man and ofcourse you must relocate near the waters.,or you will be hired as a labourer in the villages.I am not sure you will want to drop to these levels.

nor mind them o
even if them wan become fisherman, e no possible because shell and their gang don pollute all the
water, no fish inside sef grin grin
Re: It Is Easier To Live In Nigeria Without A Job Than In The Uk. Share Your Views by Gbenge77(m): 9:59am On Nov 03, 2011
Nigeria,i would say.
Re: It Is Easier To Live In Nigeria Without A Job Than In The Uk. Share Your Views by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 03, 2011
It all depends on your immigration status.

If you're in the UK illegally, and have no job, you're better off in Nigeria.
If you're in the UK legally, and have no job, you're better off in the UK.

It's that simple.

(1) (2) (Reply)

NANS Denies Reports of Planned Protest on Third Mainland Bridge / Republic Of Georgia Visa On Arrival Document!!! / LASG Announces Traffic Diversion On Epe-Ijebu Ode Highway Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.