Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,138 members, 7,821,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

How Many Kids Could A 45years Old Lady Bear Again - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Kids Could A 45years Old Lady Bear Again (1101 Views)

Is This Body Count Too Much For A 35 years Old Lady? / Sultan Bin Salman Marries 25-Year-Old Lady, Pays $50m, Convoy Of 30 Range Rovers / She Said Yes! 45years Old Man Set To Wed His 19 Years Old Lover.(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Kids Could A 45years Old Lady Bear Again by 4KNGOATS(m): 9:46pm On Nov 29, 2023
Am a young guy having an interest in a much older lady,the lady is quite quit and also hot at least beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder,so they say. But my question now is; is, Is this lady not too old to have kids? I love kids and I would very much love to have children as many as 6-7 children, but could this lady bear me such numbers?
Am afraid she may approaching menopause
Re: How Many Kids Could A 45years Old Lady Bear Again by Zonefree(m): 9:47pm On Nov 29, 2023
An average 32-year-old Nigerian girl has body counts above 69. .

Considering her voluptuous number of body counts in addition to her proximity to the clock, I don't think it's a wise venture.

Verdict;
Tow same path men before you took and enjoy life in fullness thereafter.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Kids Could A 45years Old Lady Bear Again by Pooldrowning(f): 9:49pm On Nov 29, 2023
undecided
4KNGOATS:
Am a young guy having an interest in a much older lady,the lady is quite quit and also hot at least beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder,so they say. But my question now is; is, Is this lady not too old to have kids? I love kids and I would very much love to have children as many as 6-7 children, but could this lady bear me such numbers?
Am afraid she may nearing menopause

Fvckingoat.....what a moniker
Re: How Many Kids Could A 45years Old Lady Bear Again by Dexy4yah(m): 9:52pm On Nov 29, 2023
4KNGOATS:
Am afraid she may approaching menopause
All this kids on nairaland undecided

Bomboi go and play with your teddy bear

2 Likes

Re: How Many Kids Could A 45years Old Lady Bear Again by 4KNGOATS(m): 9:53pm On Nov 29, 2023
Pooldrowning:
undecided

Fvckingoat.....what a moniker
How old are you babe? I suspect you might be 35 and unmarried
Re: How Many Kids Could A 45years Old Lady Bear Again by 4KNGOATS(m): 9:55pm On Nov 29, 2023
Dexy4yah:

All this kids on nairaland undecided

Bomboi go and play with your teddy bear
Ok I would but kid why don't you and play with ur daddy's balls that's the best toy in town
Re: How Many Kids Could A 45years Old Lady Bear Again by Dexy4yah(m): 10:00pm On Nov 29, 2023
4KNGOATS:

Ok I would but kid why don't you and play with ur daddy's balls that's the best toy in town
Nairaland is for adults.
Go and suck mommy's breast....and go to bed bomboi.

Don't worry seun will open prenairaland for children like you
grin

1 Like

Re: How Many Kids Could A 45years Old Lady Bear Again by 4KNGOATS(m): 10:03pm On Nov 29, 2023
Dexy4yah:

Nairaland is for adults.
Go and suck mommy's breast....and go to bed bomboi.

Don't worry seun will open prenairaland for children like you
grin
This overaged bisexual fagot is pained. Fkn old bitch
Re: How Many Kids Could A 45years Old Lady Bear Again by 4KNGOATS(m): 10:25pm On Nov 29, 2023
4KNGOATS:

This overaged bisexual fagot is pained. Fkn old bitch
Ladies go and marry stopwasting your fkn time
Re: How Many Kids Could A 45years Old Lady Bear Again by bigpicture001: 5:07am On Nov 30, 2023
at 45 its no kids at all only God will mk u get one in which ur life will b on d line for it

1 Like

Re: How Many Kids Could A 45years Old Lady Bear Again by Rexymania(m): 8:47am On Nov 30, 2023
She can give birth to 7 mumu LoL 😆
Re: How Many Kids Could A 45years Old Lady Bear Again by 4KNGOATS(m): 6:28pm On Nov 30, 2023
Rexymania:
She can give birth to 7 mumu LoL 😆
7 mumu just like u abi?

(1) (Reply)

Unwanted Pregnancy / Why Do Players Go To Church On Sunday / Ladies: How Do You Get Rid Of A Stalker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.