Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:10 AM

Alex Otti Inspects Federal Road Construction On Enugu-Aba-Port Harcourt Road - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alex Otti Inspects Federal Road Construction On Enugu-Aba-Port Harcourt Road (15854 Views)

Otti Takes Inspection Tour Of Aba-port Harcourt Expressway Reconstruction (pix) / Governor Otti To Flag-Off Reconstruction Of Aba-Port Harcourt Road / Fashola Inspects Reconstruction Of Enugu - Port Harcourt Road (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alex Otti Inspects Federal Road Construction On Enugu-Aba-Port Harcourt Road by adamusuleiman1: 11:56pm On Nov 29, 2023
Earlier today, I conducted an inspection tour to assess the status of the palliative work on the Enugu-Umuahia-Aba-Port Harcourt expressway. The Port Harcourt-Aba section of the road serves as a crucial transportation and economic corridor between our state and Rivers State. Accompanying me were key members of the State Executive Council, including the Commissioner for Works, Engr. Otumchere Oti. We began our tour at the state boundary with Rivers State at the Imo River, continued through Alaoji, and concluded at the entrance of the Ariaria International Market (Enyimba junction).

We were guided by a team of engineers from CCECC, one of the primary contractors for the road project. I am pleased with the speed and quality of the work observed. I would like to acknowledge the timely approval by President Bola Tinubu, who was instrumental in facilitating the return of the contractors to the site. Additionally, my gratitude extends to the Minister of Works, Engr. Dave Umahi, for his unwavering commitment to the completion of this road, affected by prolonged neglect.

The significance of the Enugu-Umuahia-Aba-Port Harcourt expressway as a vital economic route cannot be overstated. We are dedicated to overseeing the progress of this project, ensuring its timely completion and adherence to the highest standards of quality.

Source: Alex Otti on X.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Otti Inspects Federal Road Construction On Enugu-Aba-Port Harcourt Road by agulion: 12:01am On Nov 30, 2023
What is good is good, what is bad is bad, well-done Mr governor

90 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Alex Otti Inspects Federal Road Construction On Enugu-Aba-Port Harcourt Road by Smithkafors(m): 3:06am On Nov 30, 2023
Naso government suppose be.

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Alex Otti Inspects Federal Road Construction On Enugu-Aba-Port Harcourt Road by Rossikk(m): 3:44am On Nov 30, 2023
I don't understand why we need these whites or Asians around to be building our roads in this day and age.

What do they teach civil engineering students in all the universities we have?

If e no dey shame una, e dey shame me. undecided

99 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alex Otti Inspects Federal Road Construction On Enugu-Aba-Port Harcourt Road by olaolulazio(m): 4:54am On Nov 30, 2023
Good job
Re: Alex Otti Inspects Federal Road Construction On Enugu-Aba-Port Harcourt Road by inoki247: 4:54am On Nov 30, 2023
Rossikk:
I don't understand why we need these whites or Asians around to be building our roads in this day and age.

Lol when our own people are using substandard materials and cutting corners....

Ordinary house go Check out any new Federal housing estate built by our people and see how shaky the house are and check the old housing estates built by this white....

91 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Alex Otti Inspects Federal Road Construction On Enugu-Aba-Port Harcourt Road by Donvictor2015: 5:08am On Nov 30, 2023
You're right bro. The whites build to last.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Otti Inspects Federal Road Construction On Enugu-Aba-Port Harcourt Road by Donvictor2015: 5:09am On Nov 30, 2023
inoki247:

Ordinary house go Check out any new Federal housing estate built by our people and see how shaky the house are and check the old housing estates built by this white....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Otti Inspects Federal Road Construction On Enugu-Aba-Port Harcourt Road by Donvictor2015: 5:09am On Nov 30, 2023

Ordinary house go Check out any new Federal housing estate built by our people and see how shaky the house are and check the old housing estates built by this white....[/quote]

4 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Inspects Federal Road Construction On Enugu-Aba-Port Harcourt Road by Donvictor2015: 5:10am On Nov 30, 2023
inoki247:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Otti Inspects Federal Road Construction On Enugu-Aba-Port Harcourt Road by lavylilly: 5:18am On Nov 30, 2023
Rossikk:

We have building collapse, would you want us to have road collapse too?

2 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Inspects Federal Road Construction On Enugu-Aba-Port Harcourt Road by ufotunang: 5:20am On Nov 30, 2023
The most hardworking governor

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Otti Inspects Federal Road Construction On Enugu-Aba-Port Harcourt Road by ufotunang: 5:21am On Nov 30, 2023
Labour party has hardworking candidates

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Otti Inspects Federal Road Construction On Enugu-Aba-Port Harcourt Road by CJStarz: 5:21am On Nov 30, 2023
Nice one there from my Governor.
Please sir kindly initiate the dualization of that Owerrinta highway and do something on the Imo river bridge.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Otti Inspects Federal Road Construction On Enugu-Aba-Port Harcourt Road by donbrowser(m): 5:24am On Nov 30, 2023
Can anyone mention 1 thing this man has achieved?

Edit
I asked an harmless question. Instead of answering, they are insulting me. Come and present Alex Otti for president make we see na

4 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Inspects Federal Road Construction On Enugu-Aba-Port Harcourt Road by ufotunang: 5:25am On Nov 30, 2023
[quote author=Rossikk post=127236085]I don't understand why we need these whites or Asians around to be building our roads in this day and age.

What do they teach civil engineering students in all the universities we have?[/quotel......
Re: Alex Otti Inspects Federal Road Construction On Enugu-Aba-Port Harcourt Road by Hezzyluv: 5:26am On Nov 30, 2023
Rossikk:

Baba..., if you ask us, na who we go asked?

If at this age our own engineers can't handle quality road constructions, then, something is not normal about it. There's no need to have such faculty in our Universities let alone masters degree or professors in said field.

...And to crown it all, It appears road construction should be the easiest thing for trained civil engineering persons to handle compare to how home doctors had successfully handled patients professionally.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Otti Inspects Federal Road Construction On Enugu-Aba-Port Harcourt Road by DAMIMONY: 5:33am On Nov 30, 2023
This is a urgent and vital information.there is a celestial at DAKWA,Abuja. The people around knows it as yahoo church. During my findings, I discovered the prophet in this church is Fetish, he owns a shrine inside the church, he brings in young girls every night for sexual intercourse indirectly using them for Ritual. They keep armunitions inside the church compound and also bisect and sell human body.C.C.C worldwide take action before it's too late
Re: Alex Otti Inspects Federal Road Construction On Enugu-Aba-Port Harcourt Road by Davinity: 5:38am On Nov 30, 2023
When the people are allowed to vote their good leaders, even the universe will help him succeed

5 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Inspects Federal Road Construction On Enugu-Aba-Port Harcourt Road by Fuckyoumod: 5:42am On Nov 30, 2023
And all the SIM-pleton of Rivers state can do in few months is to burn down the Rivers State House of assembly complex and started chanting the war songs of ethnic politics, hatred and division in less than 6 months.

Let's see how it goes for him, at least we know for sure that second term for Fubara is over.

Power should go back to the upland, they are the only ones that can create that balance and make everyone have a sense of belonging, love and less ethnic hatred in Rivers state.

We have seen that under Odili, Omehia, Amaechi and Wike.

I might not be a Rivers man, but I lived in Rivers State for over 23 years before relocating to the U.K. so I know what I'm saying.

Otti well done

4 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Inspects Federal Road Construction On Enugu-Aba-Port Harcourt Road by Kingspin(m): 5:47am On Nov 30, 2023
Thank God Yakubu INEC did not mess up the Abia election.
Like in Kogi, and Imo.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Otti Inspects Federal Road Construction On Enugu-Aba-Port Harcourt Road by raskymonojendor: 5:47am On Nov 30, 2023
Davinity:
When the people vote good leaders that what happens
Tinubu's project. Good on Alex though for doing the work of Umahi.

2 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Inspects Federal Road Construction On Enugu-Aba-Port Harcourt Road by Kingspin(m): 5:48am On Nov 30, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Tinubu's project. Good on Alex though for doing the work of Umahi.
Let him clear this name first, Rtd president.
Re: Alex Otti Inspects Federal Road Construction On Enugu-Aba-Port Harcourt Road by Hezzyluv: 5:51am On Nov 30, 2023
lavylilly:
We have building collapse, would you want us to have road collapse too?

Then, no need to have them in the schools b dat na, including their olodo professors. Shebi na doctors dey treat persons and dem dey survive? Compare lives and roads na. U too check am, it's a pitiable situation for our engineers not to be able to handle road constructions.

2 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Inspects Federal Road Construction On Enugu-Aba-Port Harcourt Road by arsenal33: 5:55am On Nov 30, 2023
Davinity:
When the people vote good leaders that what happens
because a state governor is inspecting a road rehabilitated by federal government?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Otti Inspects Federal Road Construction On Enugu-Aba-Port Harcourt Road by UzorIyke: 5:57am On Nov 30, 2023
donbrowser:
Can anyone mention 1 thing this man has achieved?
You are very mad, sorry to said that.
If you are from abia you wouldn't have said such, just mind your business.
Okay

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Otti Inspects Federal Road Construction On Enugu-Aba-Port Harcourt Road by lavylilly: 5:57am On Nov 30, 2023
Hezzyluv:

Then, no need to have them in the schools b dat na, including their olodo professors. Shebi na doctors dey treat persons and dem dey survive? Compare lives and roads na. U too check am, it's a pitiable situation for our engineers not to be able to handle road constructions.
And you want them to handle roads.
Re: Alex Otti Inspects Federal Road Construction On Enugu-Aba-Port Harcourt Road by SoNature(m): 5:58am On Nov 30, 2023
Rossikk:

Those people come in Nigeria to earn a living just the same way our people Japa to other countries.

Imagine them asking what black people are doing in their country like you just did. Globalization is something we all have to embrace.

4 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Inspects Federal Road Construction On Enugu-Aba-Port Harcourt Road by Hezzyluv: 5:59am On Nov 30, 2023
lavylilly:
And you want them to handle roads.

Yes if they still handle buildings.

It's far... risky handling buildings then roads. Buildings could just collapse and take lives while roads would give u signs that it needs attention.

If they can't handle ordinary road then, no need to build houses don't you think so? 🤔

2 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Inspects Federal Road Construction On Enugu-Aba-Port Harcourt Road by mytime24(f): 5:59am On Nov 30, 2023
👍
Re: Alex Otti Inspects Federal Road Construction On Enugu-Aba-Port Harcourt Road by Toosure70: 6:00am On Nov 30, 2023
.And this omo oponu will still attack yoruba presidency .

3 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Inspects Federal Road Construction On Enugu-Aba-Port Harcourt Road by Simeonjoe1: 6:03am On Nov 30, 2023
Rossikk:

E tire me O.
No indigenous government or private own mega infrastructure enterprise.
Na to dey busy Mumu estate for only Lagos and Abuja them sabi. Even skyscrapers we can't build.

Our bane of infrastructural development is lack of the indigenous expertise. Imagine printing 23 trn naira and paying it to foreign construction firms for capital flight, it's comes with its inflation and forex pressure

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UN Moves To Stop Execution Of 54 Soldiers For Mutiny / Boko Haram Ceasefire: It’s Plot To Kill More Igbo –returnees / Shiite Muslims Protest For The Release Of Sheik Zakzaky (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.