Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Naira Marley, Zinoleesky & Samlarry Spotted Sharing Food Items To Fans In Lagos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley, Zinoleesky & Samlarry Spotted Sharing Food Items To Fans In Lagos (28868 Views)

Naira Marley, Zinoleesky & Samlarry First Appearance As They Hangout In Lagos / Mohbad Petitioned The Police After Samlarry Elegushi, Others Attacked Him / Actress Prittican Yakubu Spotted Sharing Foodstuff To The Needy In Asaba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Marley, Zinoleesky & Samlarry Spotted Sharing Food Items To Fans In Lagos by Pepperdemisback: 10:06am On Nov 30, 2023
They have adopted Davido's method. Whenever they are in the news for a wrong reason, they will use giveaways to divert people's attention and drown their controversies.
Re: Naira Marley, Zinoleesky & Samlarry Spotted Sharing Food Items To Fans In Lagos by Sibbb: 10:07am On Nov 30, 2023
OgbeniOja1:
No be Lagos people??

Just give them ewedu and ewa, ask FKK

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley, Zinoleesky & Samlarry Spotted Sharing Food Items To Fans In Lagos by madridguy(m): 10:08am On Nov 30, 2023
What exactly is Nairamarley offense or atrocities as you have alleged ?

Mummyfour:
Exactly the same thing politicians do to shut up any opposing voice. Keep Nigerians hungry, allow them make noise, and give them food and some stipends and they will ignore all atrocities committed against them and even fight themselves for the politicians
Re: Naira Marley, Zinoleesky & Samlarry Spotted Sharing Food Items To Fans In Lagos by mikmash(m): 10:09am On Nov 30, 2023
Today is my birthday.

Say a word of prayer for me.
Re: Naira Marley, Zinoleesky & Samlarry Spotted Sharing Food Items To Fans In Lagos by Boyooosa(m): 10:10am On Nov 30, 2023
KingMack:
Sad to see how people easily move on this days after the demise of a loved one๐Ÿ’”

Keep resting Imole.. ๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ ๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ ๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley, Zinoleesky & Samlarry Spotted Sharing Food Items To Fans In Lagos by Blake755: 10:10am On Nov 30, 2023
ericmor:

That happens in Nigeria and that is why some people will continue with their evil and keep getting away with it. Same thing the Nigeria government are doing to her people
True imagine before election the have already decide who wins worse part we know right thing to do but we won't cause of selfish interest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley, Zinoleesky & Samlarry Spotted Sharing Food Items To Fans In Lagos by KingDash09(m): 10:13am On Nov 30, 2023
Na who die na lose
KingMack:
Sad to see how people easily move on this days after the demise of a loved one๐Ÿ’”

Re: Naira Marley, Zinoleesky & Samlarry Spotted Sharing Food Items To Fans In Lagos by decent2(m): 10:18am On Nov 30, 2023
Fuckingmallam45:
It's one life and I live it well, cause man no wan live with regrets
Jah is my confidence
Every man is a walking dead
Love me while I'm still here, cause heaven is our residence
Jah is my confidence
Brother when I'm there no more, people will love me more
Talk about the things I've done, discuss my right and wrong
While I'm laying dead on floor, when I can't talk no more
If I go live forever, sebi oluwa lomo
Ero ki mama eh, ma Tete wale oh
na true talk
Re: Naira Marley, Zinoleesky & Samlarry Spotted Sharing Food Items To Fans In Lagos by sylve11: 10:19am On Nov 30, 2023
Stevenson20:
Don't be surprised, most of those people there said alot of bad things against them via social media trial.

Who don die don die, the living will keep living.

Na fact na. cool
Re: Naira Marley, Zinoleesky & Samlarry Spotted Sharing Food Items To Fans In Lagos by Papayaayasager(m): 10:29am On Nov 30, 2023
Redeem self mode activated grin grin grin
Re: Naira Marley, Zinoleesky & Samlarry Spotted Sharing Food Items To Fans In Lagos by pius4luv(m): 10:39am On Nov 30, 2023
Make dem go ikorodo go share food.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley, Zinoleesky & Samlarry Spotted Sharing Food Items To Fans In Lagos by sokera: 10:43am On Nov 30, 2023
lailo:
Shindren of eight wee soon find a way to link Tinubu grin
you know them well well
Re: Naira Marley, Zinoleesky & Samlarry Spotted Sharing Food Items To Fans In Lagos by Dennisochampa: 10:54am On Nov 30, 2023
Na all of them gather kill mohbad... Now them Wan use food bribe gullible Nigerians.....
This country sha
Re: Naira Marley, Zinoleesky & Samlarry Spotted Sharing Food Items To Fans In Lagos by todugo(m): 11:01am On Nov 30, 2023
You see this country? If you die people go forget you sharp! sharp!!. Na mumu go say him wan die or sacrifice him sef for Nigeria sek.

EndSARS, really teach people alot of things. One of which is; Nigerians move on so easily, even when the matter is still dey hot.
Re: Naira Marley, Zinoleesky & Samlarry Spotted Sharing Food Items To Fans In Lagos by LOVEGINO(m): 11:09am On Nov 30, 2023
Blake755:
Nah who die nah him loose last last undecided undecided
aswear.
Re: Naira Marley, Zinoleesky & Samlarry Spotted Sharing Food Items To Fans In Lagos by seborrhic: 11:10am On Nov 30, 2023
Stevenson20:
Don't be surprised, most of those people there said alot of bad things against them via social media trial.

Who don die don die, the living will keep living.
It's in Nigeria I came to learn a new kind of medical diagnosis "death from past emotional trauma".
Someone who had a house in Lekki,drives a luxury car,travels out for shows was killed by "a past emotional torture" from his record label boss.
95% of those that supported this theory and crucified Marley are living from hand to mouth and could probably not afford one of Mohbad's wristwatches,if they saved for a year.Yet,these barely surviving didn't die out of their life frustrations,but believed NM killed mohbad because he tortured him "emotionally"!
Re: Naira Marley, Zinoleesky & Samlarry Spotted Sharing Food Items To Fans In Lagos by Sleekfingers: 11:23am On Nov 30, 2023
๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ.

I know thatsomemee of those calling for naira Marley's head will collect those items....
Re: Naira Marley, Zinoleesky & Samlarry Spotted Sharing Food Items To Fans In Lagos by KingMack(m): 11:30am On Nov 30, 2023
KingDash09:
Na who die na lose

One day you too go die and you go loose๐Ÿ˜”
Re: Naira Marley, Zinoleesky & Samlarry Spotted Sharing Food Items To Fans In Lagos by Bulletproofgt: 11:44am On Nov 30, 2023
No be Yoruba people again?
Re: Naira Marley, Zinoleesky & Samlarry Spotted Sharing Food Items To Fans In Lagos by Advancedman(m): 12:01pm On Nov 30, 2023
Dayvidoo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRFWdIeIvOA?si=Vm8dhIzN5rUD9NAn

Popular Nigerian singer and Marlians records boss, Naira Marley stormed Lagos together with his friend, Sam Larry and his signee, Zinoleesky as they shared food items for needy.

When the next one go happen make I no hear pim.
Re: Naira Marley, Zinoleesky & Samlarry Spotted Sharing Food Items To Fans In Lagos by FireUpNow(m): 12:01pm On Nov 30, 2023
Public image cleaning moves. Oya na.
Re: Naira Marley, Zinoleesky & Samlarry Spotted Sharing Food Items To Fans In Lagos by Ademola47(m): 12:04pm On Nov 30, 2023
Fuckingmallam45:
It's one life and I live it well, cause man no wan live with regrets
Jah is my confidence
Love me while I'm still here, cause heaven is our residence
Jah is my confidence
Brother when I'm there no more, people will love me more
Talk about the things I've done, discuss my right and wrong
While I'm laying dead on floor, when I can't talk no more
If I go live forever, sebi oluwa lomo
Ero ki mama eh, ma Tete wale oh

Ayox, my real O.G
Re: Naira Marley, Zinoleesky & Samlarry Spotted Sharing Food Items To Fans In Lagos by soccerlite: 12:13pm On Nov 30, 2023
KingMack:

That's life

No one is buried with is dead loved ones
Re: Naira Marley, Zinoleesky & Samlarry Spotted Sharing Food Items To Fans In Lagos by Coolsat(m): 12:17pm On Nov 30, 2023
Imagine these hooligans still get backings from their likes. Nigeria is not a country you can get justice. Imagine these nonsense from people that made the deceased life miserable ๐Ÿ˜ก

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley, Zinoleesky & Samlarry Spotted Sharing Food Items To Fans In Lagos by NairaMaster1(m): 12:19pm On Nov 30, 2023
JASONjnr:
Omo, these guys know how to shut them up....

Those people will sell and deny anybody, when food is involved.

Just imagine how the Mohbad story will end. Food don finally show.

Drugs killed Mohbad. Why didn't the release his autopsy results? Because Naira Marley will sue them.
Re: Naira Marley, Zinoleesky & Samlarry Spotted Sharing Food Items To Fans In Lagos by Coronavirus1: 12:23pm On Nov 30, 2023
Naira. Marley doing sacrifice for forgiveness of killing mobad through bully with Sam Larry

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley, Zinoleesky & Samlarry Spotted Sharing Food Items To Fans In Lagos by dododawa1: 12:29pm On Nov 30, 2023
Their should share d food for

Ikorodu area

Let me see something

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley, Zinoleesky & Samlarry Spotted Sharing Food Items To Fans In Lagos by kafeii123: 1:01pm On Nov 30, 2023
Eniba jale leekan..t'oba d'aran bori...aso ole naa loda Bora....

Kosi iye eru t'ole ba fi Owo eru ra....ole naa si ni.

You did evil..and are busy sharing stuff...will your saara bring back the dead...or restore all the bad treatment you meted out to the dead

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley, Zinoleesky & Samlarry Spotted Sharing Food Items To Fans In Lagos by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 1:06pm On Nov 30, 2023
Them don lose market.
Re: Naira Marley, Zinoleesky & Samlarry Spotted Sharing Food Items To Fans In Lagos by SweetDipBenny(m): 1:28pm On Nov 30, 2023
Same people sayin justice for mohbad are the same people collecting food ๐Ÿ™„
Re: Naira Marley, Zinoleesky & Samlarry Spotted Sharing Food Items To Fans In Lagos by KingDash09(m): 1:52pm On Nov 30, 2023
But you go die before me sha
So I gree
KingMack:

One day you too go die and you go loose๐Ÿ˜”
Re: Naira Marley, Zinoleesky & Samlarry Spotted Sharing Food Items To Fans In Lagos by very4tune8: 1:54pm On Nov 30, 2023
Dailymice:
Typical criminal behaviour.

Get into crime
Bully People
Get condemnation
Do charity
Get sympathy by ignorant people

Rinse and Repeat

Baba has told them to do almsgiving( saraka)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dakore Egbuson Akande Flaunts Her Bikini Body / Dbanj And His Wife, Lineo Lovely In New Photo / Omarion Dances To Davidoโ€™s โ€œIFโ€ In Kenya (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.