Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,499 members, 7,819,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Goodluck Jonathan Honored At Ojukwu Memorial Celebration (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Honored At Ojukwu Memorial Celebration (Photos) (15655 Views)

10th Ojukwu Memorial: Biafra Agitation Won’t End Soon – Bianca / Buhari Cuts Cake Together With Ojukwu At Ojukwu's Birthday Party (Throwback Pic) / President Buhari Arrives Daura For Eid-el-Kabir Celebration (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Honored At Ojukwu Memorial Celebration (Photos) by HeroicMeastro: 7:58pm On Nov 30, 2023
MadamVanessa:

shocked

It takes a coward to know a coward, ofcourse without you telling me, I know where you're from. You're from that place that the Fûlanis killed and chased them out of their ancestral land to Benin republic. That's the highest level of cowardice. Just five Fulani herdsmen dealt with entire yaribas community.
Well, I don't care if you are pained or not. But I think a coward remains a coward. Your hero remains a coward even in his miserable grave.
I have no business whatsoever with the fulanis or the yurobas you cowardly mentioned.
Screw them both as much as you would want to, I don't care.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Honored At Ojukwu Memorial Celebration (Photos) by Timothy89(m): 10:01pm On Nov 30, 2023
wingmanIII:

Ignorant fooool. If Ojukwu didn't declare Biafra the Igbo ethnic group would have been extinct today. You can't understand this fact coming from a lineage of yellow bellied cowards! Shame!

are Igbo nation Still existing today? declaration of Biafra would have been fine, invading other Nigeria States was a criminal offence that exhausted the diplomacy of the avoidable war

tell your dad to tell you the history well, Gowon wouldn't have attack if ojukwu didn't take his luck beyond his region
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Honored At Ojukwu Memorial Celebration (Photos) by Timothy89(m): 10:02pm On Nov 30, 2023
Cyjetty:
Agbaya. Go and hug transformer till you stop exhibiting ya stupidity

everyone is not your dad, stop mistaking me for him nitwit
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Honored At Ojukwu Memorial Celebration (Photos) by Qadaffi2idiamin: 10:59pm On Nov 30, 2023
Padipadi:
Ojukwu, his manhood lives forever.
Your father shouldn't think of f**king your mother again cos he keeps birthing LGBTQ++ like a**hole.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Honored At Ojukwu Memorial Celebration (Photos) by Padipadi(m): 11:46pm On Nov 30, 2023
Qadaffi2idiamin:
Your father shouldn't think of f**king your mother again cos he keeps birthing LGBTQ++ like a**hole.
Sorry. I know what's ya problem. You need food. Take akara and break.

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Honored At Ojukwu Memorial Celebration (Photos) by Emetex22(m): 3:05am On Dec 01, 2023
HeroicMeastro:

Oh...
Your dad committed suicide by taking rat poison?
That is too bad..
I felt for him
Are you triggered, I have more rat poisons in the ware house in case your village needs more 😆 🤣 😂 😹 I will use the profits buy your ancestral land, e shock u,
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Honored At Ojukwu Memorial Celebration (Photos) by wingmanIII: 11:10am On Dec 01, 2023
Timothy89:

are Igbo nation Still existing today? declaration of Biafra would have been fine, invading other Nigeria States was a criminal offence that exhausted the diplomacy of the avoidable war

tell your dad to tell you the history well, Gowon wouldn't have attack if ojukwu didn't take his luck beyond his region
Which state was invaded? Obviously you ve been fed loads of crap about the war. Nigeria invaded Biafra in the so called "police action"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

IG Deploys Special Forces To Flush Out Criminals From Arepo, Ibafo / I'm Managing Spinal Cord Ailment, Not Part Of Your Suit OlisaMetuh Tells Sheriff / I’m A Member Of PDP, But Decided To Take A Break, Says Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.