Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,918 members, 7,814,090 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Lagos (eko) Belongs To Us - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos (eko) Belongs To Us (571 Views)

Methods Used By Ambode To Swindle Lagos – ‘eko Heritage’ / Amaechi Leaked Tape: Ibim Semenitari Admits Voice Belongs To Minister, Explains / Kwankwaso: Eagle Square Belongs To All Nigerians, Says Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos (eko) Belongs To Us by Omobude244: 9:53am On Nov 30, 2023
if the yoruba likes let them cry from now till eternity, history can never be changed.
Lagos belongs to us the Benins.
hit your head for wall, e nor concern us. we owns it and it belongs to us

RespectOurOba

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos (eko) Belongs To Us by YorubaDemonswag: 10:05am On Nov 30, 2023
Yes it belong to you and nobody argue with you nahgrin when are you taking over?

Lastly there's nothing like Oba of Benin, what we have is Ogie of Benin or Ogiso of Benin because Oba is Yoruba word for king

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos (eko) Belongs To Us by TopBanter: 10:06am On Nov 30, 2023
Omobude244:
if the yoruba likes let them cry from now till eternity, history can never be changed.

RespectOurOba

Bro, think before you speak because what you say reveals a lot about who/what you are to intelligent and well-read folks.

For examples, anyone always bragging about clan achievements or events in the distant past is likely doing so because he is personally a loser today with nothing to celebrate and must therefore 'claim' achievement he is remotely affiliated to perhaps through ethnicity.

How many real winners today, Edo or Yoruba, have time to be discussing historical trivia that changes nothing today?

You own Lagos yet a Yoruba is her governor today, not an Edo man, deciding the direction for the state with at least 98% of all political leaders and administrative decision makers for Lagos being Yorubas. Stop embarrassing yourself abeg.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos (eko) Belongs To Us by Omobude244: 10:06am On Nov 30, 2023
TopBanter:

Bro, think before you speak because what you say reveals a lot about who you are to intelligent and well-read folks.
lolz
who cares?
Lagos belongs to us
cry
Re: Lagos (eko) Belongs To Us by Prigidypogodo(f): 10:09am On Nov 30, 2023
Omobude244:

RespectOurOba
yes ooo
we stand with Bini
yalabaz should go back to Osogbo slum
hahahahaha

4 Likes

Re: Lagos (eko) Belongs To Us by Omobude244: 10:10am On Nov 30, 2023
YorubaDemonswag:
Yes it belong to you and nobody argue with you nahgrin when are you taking over?

Lastly there's nothing like Oba of Benin, what we have is Ogie of Benin or Ogiso of Benin because Oba is Yoruba word for king
ozuor wan rewrite history grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos (eko) Belongs To Us by Prigidypogodo(f): 10:10am On Nov 30, 2023
YorubaDemonswag:

as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje ooo
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje baje
as e dey pain gan gan
e dey sweet me baje baje
gbagili gbagili gbagili

Hahahahahaha nice song
Re: Lagos (eko) Belongs To Us by TopBanter: 10:18am On Nov 30, 2023
Omobude244:

lolz
who cares?
Lagos belongs to us
cry

Bro you are a loser with no shame. 100%. Your concept of ownership is asinine. You own a geographical space yet have zero control over her direction and governance policies. Is it you Edos who signed off on Eko Atlantic, Fourth Mainland bridge, LFTZ etal?

Like claiming you 'own' a girl while another man has ben d1cking her down for four straight years while she won't even let you sight her bra and even took out a restraining order against you. 😆

I swear Nigerian human resources is one of the most worthless in the Universe and beyond.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos (eko) Belongs To Us by KingKO22: 10:19am On Nov 30, 2023
Prigidypogodo:
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje ooo
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje baje
as e dey pain gan gan
e dey sweet me baje baje
gbagili gbagili gbagili

Hahahahahaha nice song

Who dey smile and who dey cry ?

Original owner are still in control of the entire land has it has always been before the intervention of the Portuguese

So who dey cry here and who dey in pain 😂😂😂😂

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos (eko) Belongs To Us by TopBanter: 10:20am On Nov 30, 2023
Prigidypogodo:
yes ooo
we stand with Bini
yalabaz should go back to Osogbo slum
hahahahaha

Abeg show me even a single local government chairman in Lagos of Edo origin and I will take you seriously lol.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos (eko) Belongs To Us by KingKO22: 10:21am On Nov 30, 2023
TopBanter:

Bro you are a loser with no shame. 100%. Your concept of ownership is asinine. You own a geographical space yet have zero control over her direction and governance policies. Is it you Edos who signed off on Eko Atlantic, Fourth Mainland bridge, LFTZ etal?

Like claiming you 'own' a girl while another man has ben d1cking her down for four straight years while she won't even let you sight her bra and even took out a restraining order against you. 😆

I swear Nigerian human resources is one of the most worthless in the Universe and beyond.

Don't mind the land grabber bro.

Like claiming they own US yet they still deny them access for entrance

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos (eko) Belongs To Us by bjdon: 10:22am On Nov 30, 2023
OP Please stop this nonsense. I am a Bini man, and now Bini is claiming ownership of Lagos. All our great Oba has said is that historically the center of Lagos which we named EKO was created by the Binis.
Lagos today 100% belongs to the Yoruba and nobody is disputing that.
Yoruba and Bini are close by history and traditions and we should not let any misunderstandings divide us

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos (eko) Belongs To Us by yoruboid: 10:22am On Nov 30, 2023
Unfortunately you aren’t Awori, Egba, Egun or Ijebu who are the true owners of Lagos and they speak Yoruba and not Bini

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos (eko) Belongs To Us by TopBanter: 10:23am On Nov 30, 2023
KingKO22:

Who dey smile and who dey cry ?

Original owner are still in control of the entire land has it has always been before the intervention of the Portuguese

So who dey cry here and who dey in pain 😂😂😂😂

Bro, local government chairmen yapa in Lagos like dust. Tell him to name just four of Edo origin. We want to check something. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Lagos (eko) Belongs To Us by updatechange(m): 10:24am On Nov 30, 2023
You guys should stop giving these lowlifes the attention they needed… they’ve been creating threads upon threads just to gaslight and spite the Yorubas. Just ignore them, they’re so inconsequential… let’s focus on our governments.
Good morning ☀️

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos (eko) Belongs To Us by KingKO22: 10:24am On Nov 30, 2023
TopBanter:

Abeg show me even a single local government chairman in Lagos of Edo origin and I will take you seriously lol.

You should have asked them to mention the period their people were once in control 😂😀.

They only rely on naysayers ND the brainwashed IPOBidients 😄🤣😂🤣 nothing to show for it 🤣😂😂😂

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos (eko) Belongs To Us by Dream25: 10:25am On Nov 30, 2023
Who's arguing that with you...

You must be happy thinking the great Yoruba people will stoop so low to argue with useless minority...

Don't you see we aren't mate??... grin grin As in we far from you, no be small... cool

I would've rubbished that your foolish Oba but let me leave him alone, he's our son... tongue💯

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos (eko) Belongs To Us by KingKO22: 10:27am On Nov 30, 2023
updatechange:
You guys should stop giving these lowlifes the attention they needed… they’ve been creating threads upon threads just to gaslight and spite the Yorubas. Just ignore them, they’re so inconsequential… let’s focus on our governments.
Good morning ☀️

You have said it all.

We can't stoop so low with the 3rd or 4th citizen of Nigeria.

They are failures nd inconsequential 😂🤣😄😄😄🤣🤣

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos (eko) Belongs To Us by YorubaDemonswag: 10:27am On Nov 30, 2023
Prigidypogodo:
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje ooo
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje baje
as e dey pain gan gan
e dey sweet me baje baje
gbagili gbagili gbagili

Hahahahahaha nice song

Flatrongrin

1 Like

Re: Lagos (eko) Belongs To Us by YorubaDemonswag: 10:28am On Nov 30, 2023
Omobude244:

ozuor wan rewrite history grin

Nah me wan rewrite history Abi nah your Ogie or Ogiso?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos (eko) Belongs To Us by ElSudani: 10:28am On Nov 30, 2023
Omobude244:

RespectOurOba

Both the Oba and Lagos belongs to us. You can't change history.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos (eko) Belongs To Us by ZKOSOSO(m): 10:29am On Nov 30, 2023
Verily. Verily I say unto thee....Edos owneth Lagos.

Maybe dia coconut head go understand king James English since mc oluomo don carry dia brain waka
Re: Lagos (eko) Belongs To Us by Omobude244: 10:31am On Nov 30, 2023
TopBanter:

okay

but we own Lagos. that is the fact and that is the point
write another episode
Re: Lagos (eko) Belongs To Us by Omobude244: 10:31am On Nov 30, 2023
ElSudani:

Both the Oba and Lagos belongs to us. You can't change history.
eyah!!!!
Re: Lagos (eko) Belongs To Us by YorubaDemonswag: 10:33am On Nov 30, 2023
KingKO22:

You have said it all.

We can't stoop so low with the 3rd or 4th citizen of Nigeria.

They are failures nd inconsequential 😂🤣😄😄😄🤣🤣

Edo are 4th class citizens because Igbo are proudly 3rd classgrin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos (eko) Belongs To Us by TopBanter: 10:34am On Nov 30, 2023
bjdon:
OP Please stop this nonsense. I am a Bini man, and now Bini is claiming ownership of Lagos. All our great Oba has said is that historically the center of Lagos which we named EKO was created by the Binis.
Lagos today 100% belongs to the Yoruba and nobody is disputing that.
Yoruba and Bini are close by history and traditions and we should not let any misunderstandings divide us

The fact is that others are to blame never Yorubas. Yorubas never say they own Lagos because we are too Liberal, educated, pragmatically intelligent and tolerant to talk like that.

We also appreciate ,as a nation, we are in a federal Republic and appreciate what that means unlike other feudal illiterates we are surrounded by.

It is always others telling us Yorubas do not own lagos and that this and that own it because many, especially the IPOB lot, are covetous of Lagos. Then, and only then, is when we reapond to educate them.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos (eko) Belongs To Us by paramakina202: 10:36am On Nov 30, 2023
Omobude244:

RespectOurOba

Lagos state now belongs to Tinubu and his gang of agbero supporters since 1999.
They can even deport your Oba back to Bini they no get respects o.
Re: Lagos (eko) Belongs To Us by Omobude244: 10:36am On Nov 30, 2023
Omobude244:

RespectOurOba
lolz
i love the tears here grin grin

we own Lagos
cry
Re: Lagos (eko) Belongs To Us by Omobude244: 10:37am On Nov 30, 2023
TopBanter:

The fact is that others are to blame never Yorubas. Yorubas never say they own Lagos because we are too Liberal, educated, pragmatically intelligent and tolerant to talk like that.

We also appreciate ,as a nation, we are in a federal Republic and appreciate what that means unlike other feudal illiterates we are surrounded by.

It is always others telling us we do not own lagos and that us this and that own it because many, especially the IPOB lot, are covetous of Lagos. Then, and only then, is when we educate them.
ozuor

lagos belongs to us
cry more grin
Re: Lagos (eko) Belongs To Us by TopBanter: 10:40am On Nov 30, 2023
updatechange:
Good morning ☀️

Good talk. Our focus, ubder the Tinubu Presidency, is to lobby our leaders incessantly to ensure other States, especially Lagos and Oyo, develop as bona-fide challengers to Lagos developmentally and as destination of FDI and comparatively commendable infrastructural development plus economic growth.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos (eko) Belongs To Us by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 30, 2023
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Should Learn This From Canada / Abia State 1st Lady Saddened By The Discovery Of Baby Factory In Aba, Abia State / Heat Wave Is Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.