Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,881 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

{help!} - She's Is 24 And I'm 19. She Said She Has A Crush On Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / {help!} - She's Is 24 And I'm 19. She Said She Has A Crush On Me. (5926 Views)

I'm 24 And Still A Virgin! / My Girlfriend's Best Friend Is A Guy And I'm Jealous! / She's 16, I'm 19: Should I Go On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

{help!} - She's Is 24 And I'm 19. She Said She Has A Crush On Me. by goddysweb: 8:09am On Oct 30, 2011
I think I'll just have to go straight to the point. I'm a Jazz Pianist, she's a Jazz Gospel Singer. She's 24, I'm 19. She's a graduate and I'm just a 200level Medical Student. I came back from the studio last night {saturday}, was about sleeping. I just felt like checking my Facebook for Notifications. Immediately I logged in, she popped an IM "my love, how you today?" she's been calling me pet names  and I'll just see it as the normal things girls do. Not knowing it was far beyond that. So, I jovially told her "hmmm you love calling me pet names.  " and she was like "yep is anything wrong wit that? Ok i'll stop" then i told her "noooo, i'm just wondering if i'm really worth those cute pet names." she then replied "by the way, who said you're not worth it? sure you wanna know why i call you pet names? " and I said "yeah". Then she said "this might sound crazy, ironic and awkward. I call you pet names because I have a crush on you. You're way too younger than me. You're not even up to my younger brother's age. God knows I feel something for you. I just don't know how to get over it". I was shocked. I thought she was pulling my legs at first. Listen guys, she's my choir director in church. Her finance broke her heart lately.  I was even trying to avoid her when she comes online. I told her "You wonder why I don't talk to you
anymore much like before? and please believe me when
I  say it's not that I don't want to, it's
just that everything I want to say I
can't tell you anymore." . She logged out and called me begging me that I please I shouldn't STOP Talking to her . I don't know what to do guys. I think I feel something a little for her. But it's just awkward how someone that is big enough to be an elder sister is falling in love with me. I just don't wanna hurt her feelings honestly. I told her "hope you know I'm not capable of taking care of you. Not just that, what will people say when they get to find out that I'm rolling with you? Atleast to a standard I'm a good Pianist but I don't think I'm even up to half of your level" and she said "as long as the love and care is there, i don't care what people say." omo, i tire for this kind thing o. Please I'll need you guys to help me out. I just don't know what to do. I feel I'm way too young for her. Or what do you think?
Re: {help!} - She's Is 24 And I'm 19. She Said She Has A Crush On Me. by Yomit2(m): 8:20am On Oct 30, 2011
Guy, if you have feelings for her forget d fact that she is older than you. It is not all relationship that leads to marriage. Go ahead and bleep her. I have bleeped ladies that her far older than me in the past and i never regret any of d relatnships. It all depends on how u can handle it.
Re: {help!} - She's Is 24 And I'm 19. She Said She Has A Crush On Me. by claremont(m): 8:29am On Oct 30, 2011
Yomit2:

Guy, if you have feelings for her forget d fact that she is older than you. It is not all relationship that leads to marriage. Go ahead and bleep her. I have bleeped ladies that her far older than me in the past and i never regret any of d relatnships. It all depends on how u can handle it.
Seconded! grin
Re: {help!} - She's Is 24 And I'm 19. She Said She Has A Crush On Me. by inspirizu(m): 10:13am On Oct 30, 2011
Nurting spoil o ma guy, But the real issue here is lust, moreso its ur time, everyting go clear 4 her face but before that u suppose don chop her nw. Na so life b, don't feel you are doing the wrong thing alright!
Re: {help!} - She's Is 24 And I'm 19. She Said She Has A Crush On Me. by mashnino(m): 10:20am On Oct 30, 2011
see these guys ooo, dint u guys see church dere? Oga if u have any luv her don't allow this opportunity go past you, at this time don't behave like a mumu oo, if you like allow her age use u.
Re: {help!} - She's Is 24 And I'm 19. She Said She Has A Crush On Me. by tellwisdom: 11:22am On Oct 30, 2011
Although, i didnt read ur post, bt i jst wished to name u MUMU PIKIN angry angry
Re: {help!} - She's Is 24 And I'm 19. She Said She Has A Crush On Me. by Babamide(m): 11:38am On Oct 30, 2011
Oga run! It is a church setting. Everyone is going to call for your head.
Re: {help!} - She's Is 24 And I'm 19. She Said She Has A Crush On Me. by Rocktation(f): 11:46am On Oct 30, 2011
Boy, keep your head I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ them books, aiit? Medicine can be quite tough sometimes.
Re: {help!} - She's Is 24 And I'm 19. She Said She Has A Crush On Me. by iice(f): 1:55pm On Oct 30, 2011
Where's the irony in her having a crush on you?
Do you want to go there with her or not? You can't really make a decision if don't even know where you're at in the first place.
Re: {help!} - She's Is 24 And I'm 19. She Said She Has A Crush On Me. by sexylogan(m): 1:57pm On Oct 30, 2011
Send her to me. I'm 30.
Re: {help!} - She's Is 24 And I'm 19. She Said She Has A Crush On Me. by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 30, 2011
so what is the problem?
Re: {help!} - She's Is 24 And I'm 19. She Said She Has A Crush On Me. by sexylogan(m): 2:02pm On Oct 30, 2011
GenBuhari:

so what is the problem?
The poster's balls are still in his abdomen. They havn't yet descended to his scrotum bcuz his mother's milk hasnt completely digested in his stomach. angry
Re: {help!} - She's Is 24 And I'm 19. She Said She Has A Crush On Me. by slimyem: 2:54pm On Oct 30, 2011
She wants you.if you want her as much,go for it.age aint nothing but a number.no biggies.
But remember,fornication is a sin o,
Re: {help!} - She's Is 24 And I'm 19. She Said She Has A Crush On Me. by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 30, 2011
I've been there b4 so I'm talkin frm experience, she's older than u and possibly smarter, she may have ulterior motives, So my advice? Wack her mehn but dnt take it for a serious relationship, she will break ur heart and move on later, u'll probably enjoy it whle it lasts u knw wat they say abt older experienced women
Re: {help!} - She's Is 24 And I'm 19. She Said She Has A Crush On Me. by HighChief4(m): 6:16pm On Oct 30, 2011
What a lucky guy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: {help!} - She's Is 24 And I'm 19. She Said She Has A Crush On Me. by omega25red(m): 6:19pm On Oct 30, 2011
iice:

Where's the irony in her having a crush on you?

grin grin i wondered about the irony too  grin grin

poster if i were you i wouldn't do it because according to you she just got dumped by some other guy which means you are her possible rebound. Also the age difference and you feeling inferior to her because she is the chior manager is an issue for you so dont do it

By the way the guy who dumped her, is he a member of your church too?.
Re: {help!} - She's Is 24 And I'm 19. She Said She Has A Crush On Me. by nanidee(f): 6:46pm On Oct 30, 2011
I wonder why there are so many warped minds these days. Someone is talking about what he is going through and almost everyone (especially those with corrupt minds) is screaming BLEEP HER! BLEEP HER!
Oh puhlease, for crying out loud, the whole world doesn't revolve around "bleeping"!!!

@OP, Omega25red has given u one of the most appropriate replies.

Iτ̅ looks like she wants to use you as a rebound! She has been through a heart break, and at this point, she needs someone's shoulders to cry on, she needs someone who can make her take her mind off the pain and hurt she is going through, and you seem to be the person who is more likely to give her the arttention she desperately needs right now.

Don't get too carried away, or be led to believe sĦe's in love with you. Right now, she just needs someone to help her get over her hurt, someone she can divert her energy to. This may or maynot be a sexual/emotional thing, iτ̅ may be more of the need for companionship or comfort.

I observed she used the word "crush", so OP, you may want to thread with caution here. The fact that iτ̅ looks and smells like honey, doesn't mean iτ̅ is honey (go figure). You even seem to be leading her on. I don't know if you are intersted in taking this journey with her, but its imperative that you realise that tĦere's a 90% possibility that you are being wanted as a rebound, and the moment she gets over her hurt and meets "someone special" she will dump your young a*ss, as I can definitely tell you she's not looking forward to a future with you.

Someone who just barely got into school, and has at least 4 years to complete his degree, and on the other hand, a graduate of 24 years? Oh come on, read between the lines. Open your eyes, you should be able to handle this.

And like someone pointed out, pay more attention to your studies, this will just take away your time and energy, which should be channelled into something more productive.

1 Like

Re: {help!} - She's Is 24 And I'm 19. She Said She Has A Crush On Me. by Nobody: 2:55am On Oct 31, 2011
[size=14pt]Monumentally Dumb statement, that cannot be compartmentalized!. . . Smh!

Op! This kain love na crayfish love. . . The love get K leg! 6 years, is damned too long! If you want me to sing the song of "if the love is there" balderdash, i'll gladly do so. But if you want the truth, Stay the hell away from that lady!. . .
[/size]
Re: {help!} - She's Is 24 And I'm 19. She Said She Has A Crush On Me. by tashanja(m): 4:51pm On Oct 31, 2011
@OP:
I am proudly joining the chorus of those who said go ahead, BLEEP HER.
Haven't you heard of symbiosis, where two or more organisms agree to cohabit for mutual benefit? Well, the exact conditions are falling into place between you and this woman. I say bleep her and bleep her some (for me), just make sure you always using protection. cool

But before then, ensure that you set the ground rules (you obviously have the upper hand, so set them in your favor) that way at least nobody gets hurt; in any case, she is older and supposedly much the wiser - so she cannot later complain that you took advantage of her. cool

Its obvious its a relationship that's unlikely to have any long term future; but that doesn't mean that you shouldn't mutually agree to satisfy each others (temporary) needs.

For her, she gets you to fill the physical and emotional vacuum left by the break up; possibly the psychological satisfaction of making her ex jealous (girls like doing that) or least demonstrating to him that she still has pulling power.
For you, well while most guys your age struggle for punny you'll be getting yours regularly (on demand) with no hassle. Imagine, no stress for BB etc; instead you'd probably be the one spoilt with gifts since I believe, at her age, she is likely to be earning more than you.

Mehn, you have nothing to lose, just look at it as an opportunity to sow your wild oats FOC, so go ahead bleep bleep and don't look back cool
Re: {help!} - She's Is 24 And I'm 19. She Said She Has A Crush On Me. by Spclst900: 5:41pm On Oct 31, 2011
tired of reading to be continued tomorrow.

Poster, a summary would have been more appropriate for me
Re: {help!} - She's Is 24 And I'm 19. She Said She Has A Crush On Me. by goddysweb: 4:43pm On Nov 01, 2011
please how do i vote for you replies o o? I wish that's very possible. Cos  I'm really impressed by the replies i've gotten from you guys. Atleast, i now believe i wasn't ignored. Once again, Thumps up to all you that've been able to encourage me. But honestly speaking, I no go lie you. I'm single, the way I'm beginning to feel for this gal lately is just too too hmmm,  In the sense that, she occupies my mind. I can't just stay a whole day , did i just say a whole day?! I can't stay two hours without thinking of her. I'm just feeling it's not right o. What is it I have that she can't find in some other guys? I'm scared of hurting her (cos me I know say she no fit hurt me cos I'll have to play smart and wiser if I at all I'm gonna make up my mind to be in for this).  all i need from you guys is just to know if it.'s right to go into this hmmm. The guy that broke her heart should be in his 30's or so. I know him very well. He's a jazz pianist too. I just feel It's wrong o.:-) i don't know. #sobbing#
Re: {help!} - She's Is 24 And I'm 19. She Said She Has A Crush On Me. by omega25red(m): 5:17pm On Nov 01, 2011
goddysweb:

please how do i vote for you replies o o? I wish that's very possible. Cos  I'm really impressed by the replies i've gotten from you guys. Atleast, i now believe i wasn't ignored. Once again, Thumps up to all you that've been able to encourage me. But honestly speaking, I no go lie you. I'm single, the way I'm beginning to feel for this gal lately is just too too hmmm,  In the sense that, she occupies my mind. I can't just stay a whole day , did i just say a whole day?! I can't stay two hours without thinking of her. I'm just feeling it's not right o. What is it I have that she can't find in some other guys? I'm scared of hurting her (cos me I know say she no fit hurt me cos I'll have to play smart and wiser if I at all I'm gonna make up my mind to be in for this).  all i need from you guys is just to know if it.'s right to go into this hmmm. The guy that broke her heart should be in his 30's or so. I know him very well. He's a jazz pianist too. I just feel It's wrong o.:-) i don't know. #sobbing#
i will say it again dont do it. you are already talking about not wanting to break her heart. Also why would you date the ex of someone who you know very well?
By the way you already know this woman is marriage minded, Are you? when she starts the i love you baby lets get marride talk how do you get out? anyway if you do go ahead make sure you lay out your intentions and make it clear so there is no mistake when you want out and she starts crying ( as if that works anyway)

1 Like

Re: {help!} - She's Is 24 And I'm 19. She Said She Has A Crush On Me. by TheSoothSayer(m): 11:33am On Dec 11, 2013
Re: {help!} - She's Is 24 And I'm 19. She Said She Has A Crush On Me. by Nobody: 12:17pm On Dec 11, 2013
The SoothSayer: @op, this is just a stupid diversion for God's plan for your life. Ignore those that asked you to have sex with the lady.

You're 19 and she's 24, ok? Let's calculate. Every young woman wishes to get married before 26; then you'll be 21 in your 300 level (all things being equal.) After your NYSC, what of your Msc and other professional exams? Let's say at 26, you decide to get married, she'll be 31. That's if she waits, the truth is she won't wait.
Last bullet:
When you're in your 40s, she'll look like your aunt or mother. (women age faster.) When menopause hits in, and the hormones play in. Oh boy! You go wan play away match. Serious temptation will set in.

Don't also tell me it's the will of God, it's not the will of God; it's your will! You know exactly what I'm talking about.

My advice, tell her no. Be assertive. In the future, when you're happily blessed with your OWN family, you'll thank yourself. Not everything is about prayer, that's why we have brains.
e-diot, he's 21 right now, probably even broken up with the lady in question, you nor look date?
Last bullet
GO N DIE!!!
Re: {help!} - She's Is 24 And I'm 19. She Said She Has A Crush On Me. by Kemzievictor(m): 3:02pm On Dec 11, 2013
Plz don't confuse d OP. She needs bleep n u r d boss.
If I were u,I grab it with both hands
Re: {help!} - She's Is 24 And I'm 19. She Said She Has A Crush On Me. by seangy4konji: 11:00pm On Dec 11, 2013
na once in a while i deh get dis kain luck...See steady bleeping sha...I trust ma self and ma alomo.
Re: {help!} - She's Is 24 And I'm 19. She Said She Has A Crush On Me. by ochon: 11:18pm On Dec 11, 2013
goddysweb: I don't know what to do guys. I think I feel something a little for her. But it's just awkward how someone that is big enough to be an elder sister is falling in love with me. I just don't wanna hurt her feelings honestly. I told her "hope you know I'm not capable of taking care of you. Not just that, what will people say when they get to find out that I'm rolling with you?

You've self-esteem issues bruv. What happened to your confidence?. What do you mean by "what will people say when they got to find out I'm rolling with you?"?. Does the society dictate your life?. Do you have seek the people's opinions to validate your hapiness?. C'mon, if you love her, forget the society and go for your heart. Age is nothing but a number
Re: {help!} - She's Is 24 And I'm 19. She Said She Has A Crush On Me. by Fruitful2: 8:21am On Dec 12, 2013
Becareful of what decision you take.There is nothing absolutely wrong in you dating her but it is wrong if your intentions is to Sleep with her.She confided in you because she is emotionally broken.Don't take advantage of her.You need to first and foremost know what you want from the relationship.It's obvious you are concerned about what people will say if you eventually decides to date her?You also need to come to terms with that also.

In life we must be sensitive at all times.Please sit with her express your fears and concerns.If you want the relationship go for it.but make sure you both are on the same page.Sex is not all there is in a relationship.
Re: {help!} - She's Is 24 And I'm 19. She Said She Has A Crush On Me. by adconline(m): 8:29am On Dec 12, 2013
If she has a crush on u, have a schweppes on her as well.
Re: {help!} - She's Is 24 And I'm 19. She Said She Has A Crush On Me. by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 03, 2014
tongue tongue tongue tongue

(1) (Reply)

So I'm Dating This Girl And Now She Wants The Impossible. / My Female Boss Drop A Condom In My Pocket In Her Office, What Could She Mean? / Smart Guys, Which Weapon Would You Use? (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.