Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,388 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Nigerians Bothered About Rising Food Prices, Not Budget — Rewane - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Bothered About Rising Food Prices, Not Budget — Rewane (10786 Views)

Naira In Transition, Not Jinxed – Bismarck Rewane / 9 Prosperous States In Nigeria Vs 12 Highly Miserable States - Bismarck Rewane / We Did Not Budget N6 Billion To Feed The Police For 2019 Election – INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Bothered About Rising Food Prices, Not Budget — Rewane by Mayeldah(m): 3:41pm On Nov 30, 2023
Ronus are enjoying, they shop with APC card that gives them 90% discount on all purchases everywhere

Na only Ibos they suffer am
Re: Nigerians Bothered About Rising Food Prices, Not Budget — Rewane by Bizibi(m): 3:41pm On Nov 30, 2023
iammo:

What percentage increase and what food
answer the question,I want to know if you are in Nigeria or another country entirely.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Bothered About Rising Food Prices, Not Budget — Rewane by enemyofprogress: 3:41pm On Nov 30, 2023
Na true o. Who budget epp?

With the way things are going in this country now, dating a food seller is better than dating a graduate fa 🤷🤷😜😋🤣🤣🏃🏃🏃🏃
Re: Nigerians Bothered About Rising Food Prices, Not Budget — Rewane by iammo(m): 3:42pm On Nov 30, 2023
Bizibi:
answer the question,I want to know if you are in Nigeria or another country entirely.

Atleast mention the food nau
Re: Nigerians Bothered About Rising Food Prices, Not Budget — Rewane by stormborn28(m): 3:44pm On Nov 30, 2023
iammo:

Very dry.. don't try comedy as a career

Cone head
Re: Nigerians Bothered About Rising Food Prices, Not Budget — Rewane by Bizibi(m): 3:45pm On Nov 30, 2023
iammo:

Atleast mention the food nau
which one is mentioning the food....rice,yam,bunch of plantain, groceries,bag of garri,bag of beans etc.

Are those prices the same if you compare it to January and February 2023

Bag of rice is heading to 70k,a carton of indomie has increased.....no need to argue this.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Bothered About Rising Food Prices, Not Budget — Rewane by Akano5(m): 3:47pm On Nov 30, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:
Apc is full of propaganda and misplaced priorities.

First class accountant wey de ask weda na statistics we go chop, na suegbe...

Na suegbe ooo

God bless fela
Re: Nigerians Bothered About Rising Food Prices, Not Budget — Rewane by iammo(m): 3:48pm On Nov 30, 2023
Bizibi:
which one is mentioning the food....rice,yam,bunch of plantain, groceries,bag of garri,bag of beans etc.

Are those prices the same if you compare it to January and February 2023

https://www.foodlocker.com.ng/

I use this site when I don't want to go out

And I can tell you, prices might have slightly changed but it's not what online people are exergerating
Re: Nigerians Bothered About Rising Food Prices, Not Budget — Rewane by stanbright(m): 3:49pm On Nov 30, 2023
iammo:

What percentage increase and what food
Are you mad or something?
How much is spaghetti now?
How much is bread?
RC coke that was bought 100 naira is now 200/250 is that not double the amount
Why are you APC supporters this stupid and wicked?
Do you take everything for politics?
Call a spade a spade nobody go kill you.
Sometimes I wonder if you people are humans or devils

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Bothered About Rising Food Prices, Not Budget — Rewane by DEBJOCH1(m): 3:50pm On Nov 30, 2023
iammo:
cool

All these exergeration .. by opposition , Ipob, ellupee

I was at the market today, everywhere was filled up with people shopping

Finished shopping and went to a restaurant, prices remains the same, for same quality of food

Amala 300, meat 600, one limca , action bitters to wash it down

Couldn't even finish it

My question is why does Obi and Ipob supporters think since Tinubu entered people stop eating and living their regular life

. CONGRATULATION MR. OPONU, I SEE YOU ARE FROM A DIFFERENT PLANET AND NOT HERE IN NIGERIA WITH US.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Bothered About Rising Food Prices, Not Budget — Rewane by Bizibi(m): 3:50pm On Nov 30, 2023
iammo:

https://www.foodlocker.com.ng/

I use this site when I don't want to go out

And I can tell you, prices might have slightly changed but it's not what online people are exergerating
ohhh!!!you check a site before you go out. Mtcheeew
Re: Nigerians Bothered About Rising Food Prices, Not Budget — Rewane by iammo(m): 3:51pm On Nov 30, 2023
[quote author=DEBJOCH1 post=127245945]. CONGRATULATION MR. OPONU, I SEE YOU ARE FROM A DIFFERENT PLANET AND NOT HERE IN NIGERIA WITH US.[/quote

Iya ati baba re loponu
Re: Nigerians Bothered About Rising Food Prices, Not Budget — Rewane by obi58: 3:51pm On Nov 30, 2023
iammo:
cool

Finished shopping and went to a restaurant, prices remains the same, for same quality of food

Couldn't even finish it

My question is why does Obi and Ipob supporters think since Tinubu entered people stop eating and living their regular life

You're just a troll.
Re: Nigerians Bothered About Rising Food Prices, Not Budget — Rewane by iammo(m): 3:52pm On Nov 30, 2023
obi58:

You're just a troll.

Is that all... oya use your alternative username to call Lalasticlala

I know the game
Re: Nigerians Bothered About Rising Food Prices, Not Budget — Rewane by obi58: 3:53pm On Nov 30, 2023
iammo:

Is that all... oya use your alternative username to call Lalasticlala

I know the game

Even if you want to trend, at least acknowledge the official statistics from the NBS on rising food prices and the current 28% inflation rate.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Bothered About Rising Food Prices, Not Budget — Rewane by iammo(m): 3:55pm On Nov 30, 2023
obi58:

Even if you want to trend, at least acknowledge the official statistics from the NBS on rising food prices and the current 28% inflation rate.

Is it like you trolls just don't have basic knowledge of use of English

I said exergeration
Re: Nigerians Bothered About Rising Food Prices, Not Budget — Rewane by ConfidentialDoc: 3:55pm On Nov 30, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:
Apc is full of propaganda and misplaced priorities.

First class accountant wey de ask weda na statistics we go chop, na suegbe...

Quote of the week. Hahahaha !
Re: Nigerians Bothered About Rising Food Prices, Not Budget — Rewane by obi58: 3:56pm On Nov 30, 2023
iammo:

I said exergeration

You can't even spell exaggeration.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Bothered About Rising Food Prices, Not Budget — Rewane by obi58: 4:05pm On Nov 30, 2023
iammo:

I said exergeration

Month on month food price inflation according to the National Bureau of statistics has gone from 18% in May 2023 to 32% in October 2023 and still climbing. These are the official figures posted on the CBN website and you can be sure that these figures are grossly underestimated.

So before you come out to make these your outlandish claims kindly do so with data.
Re: Nigerians Bothered About Rising Food Prices, Not Budget — Rewane by DEBJOCH1(m): 4:05pm On Nov 30, 2023
iammo:
cool

Couldn't even finish it

MR OPONU, JUST TAKE A LOOK AT ANOTHER NEWS UPDATE FROM THE LAGOS STATE GOVERNMENT.
"LAGOS RELEASE 20,000 BAGS OF EKO RICE PEG 50KG AT N43K, 25KG N22K - FOOD"

SHAME ON YOU, FOR REFUSING TO SAY THE OBVIOUS, THE GOVERNMENT IS SAID TO BE RELEASING AN AUDIO RICE WITH A PRICE AT OF N43,000 PER 50KG BAG, HOW MUCH DO YOU THINK THE NOMINAL OR CONVENTIONAL MARKET WILL NOW SELL SAME 50KG BAG?.

I JUST BOUGHT A BAG OF 50KG AT N50,000, I REMEMBERED THE SELLER TELLING ME THAT BY DECEMBER THERE IS LIKELYHOOD FOR PRICE REVIEW, AND AS AT TODAY, SAME 50KG BAG GOES FOR N52K, AND LONG GRAIN RICE GOES FOR N61K.

SO IF I CALL YOU MR. OPONU WHO RESIDE IN THE MOON AND NOT IN NIGERIA, YOU SHOULD NOT HESISTATE BY ANSWERING YES, SIR.
Re: Nigerians Bothered About Rising Food Prices, Not Budget — Rewane by Angelfrost(m): 4:06pm On Nov 30, 2023
iammo:

Studio analysis and feeling the street pulse personally are two different things

When last did Rewane entered a market as a commoner

Good... So, you are right then, and he is dead wrong!

Nigerians are not concerned or complaining about food prices... Nigerians are blessed and overjoyed with this government and ruling party.

God bless your souls.
Re: Nigerians Bothered About Rising Food Prices, Not Budget — Rewane by ibechris(m): 4:06pm On Nov 30, 2023
The bottom line is :

The word below.

“You can fake news but you can’t fake prosperity,” Rewane noted

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Bothered About Rising Food Prices, Not Budget — Rewane by RepoMan007: 4:16pm On Nov 30, 2023
iammo:
cool

Couldn't even finish it

demonically daft!
Re: Nigerians Bothered About Rising Food Prices, Not Budget — Rewane by RepoMan007: 4:19pm On Nov 30, 2023
07kjb:
One matches is now #50
People are suffering
premier washing soap of 175 grams for N150 is now N250 but reduced to 110 grams. The inflation is crazy at best.
Re: Nigerians Bothered About Rising Food Prices, Not Budget — Rewane by TrumpDonald2: 4:23pm On Nov 30, 2023
FreeStuffsNG come and read and get yourself enlightened. Your druggie that said 'na statistics we go chop' is now dishing statistics to cover his incompetence and you lots are clapping out of either sheer ignorance or tribalism. Well, keep deceiving yourself.

Modified. You can check well before you lots label him IPOB or Labour Party or Obidient. Let us embrace the truth. Until then, we will continue to remain on this level. You can fake news, but you cant fake properity

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Bothered About Rising Food Prices, Not Budget — Rewane by BeigJawnson(m): 4:24pm On Nov 30, 2023
Omoawoke:

I know this is the next thing to say, but you can say more than that man, obi will never be president of Nigeria!!!

Please say your mind. And if you can't, then I believe, we all, are facing the heat and economic turbulence the winner of the election brought on us....
Re: Nigerians Bothered About Rising Food Prices, Not Budget — Rewane by RepoMan007: 4:25pm On Nov 30, 2023
Bizibi:
are you saying there is no increase in food prices in Nigeria
That goat is gone for good. They are paid to lie on behalf of a clueless govt.
Re: Nigerians Bothered About Rising Food Prices, Not Budget — Rewane by AKWATGOLD1(m): 4:25pm On Nov 30, 2023
It seems all this economist brain is been on reset mood now.
Re: Nigerians Bothered About Rising Food Prices, Not Budget — Rewane by itsene: 4:43pm On Nov 30, 2023
True, very true.
They also do not know what budget figures mean. They think it's ALLOCATION.
Re: Nigerians Bothered About Rising Food Prices, Not Budget — Rewane by Sirmwill: 4:46pm On Nov 30, 2023
Keaton:

She's obviously not in Nigeria, learn to read.

The last three words tho 😏😒😒😒
Re: Nigerians Bothered About Rising Food Prices, Not Budget — Rewane by AlhajiCSO: 5:00pm On Nov 30, 2023
iammo:

mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique nlfpmod Mukina2
Rule 2
Re: Nigerians Bothered About Rising Food Prices, Not Budget — Rewane by Acidosis(m): 5:01pm On Nov 30, 2023
Speak for yourself sir. As agba.do bandi.ts, we are not bothered. We are ready to buy a bag of rice for 500,000.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Restrains EFCC, Police, DSS From Arresting Fani-kayode And Odumakin / Sen. Orji Uzor Kalu Wants APC To Postpone Convention / NRC To Rehabilitate Minna-Baro Rail Line With ₦80 Billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.