Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,107 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Nigerians Bothered About Rising Food Prices, Not Budget — Rewane - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Bothered About Rising Food Prices, Not Budget — Rewane (10829 Views)

Naira In Transition, Not Jinxed – Bismarck Rewane / 9 Prosperous States In Nigeria Vs 12 Highly Miserable States - Bismarck Rewane / We Did Not Budget N6 Billion To Feed The Police For 2019 Election – INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Bothered About Rising Food Prices, Not Budget — Rewane by Kukutenla: 5:12pm On Nov 30, 2023
iammo:
cool

All these exergeration .. by opposition , Ipob, ellupee

I was at the market today, everywhere was filled up with people shopping

Finished shopping and went to a restaurant, prices remains the same, for same quality of food

Amala 300, meat 600, one limca , action bitters to wash it down

Couldn't even finish it

My question is why does Obi and Ipob supporters think since Tinubu entered people stop eating and living their regular life

That's not a restaurant. That's mama put. Suffer no dey tire you?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Bothered About Rising Food Prices, Not Budget — Rewane by Tynaclem1: 5:24pm On Nov 30, 2023
stanbright:
Are you mad or something?
How much is spaghetti now?
How much is bread?
RC coke that was bought 100 naira is now 200/250 is that not double the amount
Why are you APC supporters this stupid and wicked?
Do you take everything for politics?
Call a spade a spade nobody go kill you.
Sometimes I wonder if you people are humans or devils

God bless you!!!!! Thank you for speaking the truth and calling a spade a spade.. ahah Nigerians are wicked and they are the cause of their problems. Fire will be burning us yet the voices of the people laughing are silencing that of those crying.

Bag of rice is 46k as at last month, few months ago u were buying fuel at N220, spaghetti is now N700, a bottle of oil is now N1,100, how much was DSTV/GOTV subscription everything is on the rise and our fellow Nigerians are shouting APC govt is good...God punish all of you...e no go better for Una...
Re: Nigerians Bothered About Rising Food Prices, Not Budget — Rewane by NOwazobia: 5:37pm On Nov 30, 2023
iammo:
cool

Finished shopping and went to a restaurant, prices remains the same, for same quality of food

Couldn't even finish it

My question is why does Obi and Ipob supporters think since Tinubu entered people stop eating and living their regular life

You are obviously an idiot who lie for a living.

Prices remain the same for same quality of products kill you there. 🙄
Re: Nigerians Bothered About Rising Food Prices, Not Budget — Rewane by iammo(m): 5:40pm On Nov 30, 2023
Kukutenla:

That's not a restaurant. That's mama put. Suffer no dey tire you?

Na people wey dey suffer dey go mama put?!
Re: Nigerians Bothered About Rising Food Prices, Not Budget — Rewane by Exceed15: 5:40pm On Nov 30, 2023
They come Out and say this one na obidient now. Useless suffer head braindead supporters.
Re: Nigerians Bothered About Rising Food Prices, Not Budget — Rewane by obesse: 5:43pm On Nov 30, 2023
If you dey near my area, come follow me chop!
grin

Re: Nigerians Bothered About Rising Food Prices, Not Budget — Rewane by Exceed15: 5:44pm On Nov 30, 2023
MadamVanessa:
shocked

The zoo is cursed, every bastard is complaining of hunger, the other region almost killed a rice truck driver during vandalization ,but we are here eating fat , we have never vandalized truck carrying rice and we'll never disgrace ourselves to that extent..God is wonderful.

Ppl who eat fat don't say it. Rich people don't call themselves Rich... Na poor wretched, hunger bound braindead supporter like I dey make mouth.
Re: Nigerians Bothered About Rising Food Prices, Not Budget — Rewane by ariy(m): 5:45pm On Nov 30, 2023
ijustdey:

“You can fake news but you can’t fake prosperity,” Rewane noted
Re: Nigerians Bothered About Rising Food Prices, Not Budget — Rewane by Kukutenla: 5:46pm On Nov 30, 2023
iammo:

Na people wey dey suffer dey go mama put?!

Before nko? Who goes to one ponmo and one meat with five wraps of amala and ewedu joints if not broke people?
You can get local dishes at posh restaurants as well only at higher prices
It's obvious you're suffering but you're not even aware!!
Re: Nigerians Bothered About Rising Food Prices, Not Budget — Rewane by iammo(m): 5:50pm On Nov 30, 2023
Kukutenla:

Before nko? Who goes to one ponmo and one meat with five wraps of amala and ewedu joints if not broke people?
You can get local dishes at posh restaurants as well only at higher prices
It's obvious you're suffering but you're not even aware!!

Lol Check my DP on here on Nairaland, that's a $20 dollar tom Hawkins croissant and coffee shop outside Naija

I can bet you haven't even been privilege to visit where I have been

So Oga, enjoy Amala at Amala joint as an Ibadan man is a thing of pride

Re: Nigerians Bothered About Rising Food Prices, Not Budget — Rewane by BennyDGreat: 5:54pm On Nov 30, 2023
Menclothing:
Each state should invest in food production that can feed 300m population

That's a long term solution...that needs to be followed with strict implementation
Re: Nigerians Bothered About Rising Food Prices, Not Budget — Rewane by Kukutenla: 5:57pm On Nov 30, 2023
iammo:

Lol Check my DP on here on Nairaland, that's a $20 dollar tom Hawkins croissant and coffee shop outside Naija

I can bet you haven't even been privilege to visit where I have been

So Oga, enjoy Amala at Amala joint as an Ibadan man is a thing of pride

Eating at a coffee shop is now a sign of prosperity
What one will not hear from you
300 amala and 600 meat is not a sign of good living in today's Nigeria. Na mama put level be dat
Stop deceiving yourself

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Bothered About Rising Food Prices, Not Budget — Rewane by iammo(m): 6:06pm On Nov 30, 2023
Kukutenla:

Eating at a coffee shop is now a sign of prosperity
What one will not hear from you
300 amala and 600 meat is not a sign of good living in today's Nigeria. Na mama put level be dat
Stop deceiving yourself

Stop acting like "Bitter Obi" the Bitter Agulu man, show your own food and happiness nobody is stopping you, and if it's poverty you want to show it's your choice
Re: Nigerians Bothered About Rising Food Prices, Not Budget — Rewane by Kukutenla: 6:08pm On Nov 30, 2023
iammo:

Stop acting like "Bitter Obi" show your own food and happiness nobody is stopping you
I don't need internet validation like you. My point is you can't be using mama put food to show a sign of good living
Mama put food in good days past used to be not more than 500 per plate. You spent 900 and in your mind you think you "enjoyed".
Re: Nigerians Bothered About Rising Food Prices, Not Budget — Rewane by Atlantis585: 6:30pm On Nov 30, 2023
Soon they will tag their own brother Rewane as an IPOB for stating the truth.
Re: Nigerians Bothered About Rising Food Prices, Not Budget — Rewane by iammo(m): 6:37pm On Nov 30, 2023
Kukutenla:

I don't need internet validation like you. My point is you can't be using mama put food to show a sign of good living
Mama put food in good days past used to be not more than 500 per plate. You spent 900 and in your mind you think you "enjoyed".

Like you said in my own personal mind

Yes I enjoyed

Enjoyed Ibadan Amala joint

For 900 i I couldn't finish a dish

Enjoyed 3star restaurant ,

Different mood different preference

Re: Nigerians Bothered About Rising Food Prices, Not Budget — Rewane by Prigidypogodo(f): 6:48pm On Nov 30, 2023
angry
Re: Nigerians Bothered About Rising Food Prices, Not Budget — Rewane by Prigidypogodo(f): 6:50pm On Nov 30, 2023
angry rubbish
Re: Nigerians Bothered About Rising Food Prices, Not Budget — Rewane by AlhajiCSO: 6:50pm On Nov 30, 2023
iammo:

Lol. Your mother thinks other wise 😁😁

Kilomodemo
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique nlfpmod Mukina2
Rule 2
Re: Nigerians Bothered About Rising Food Prices, Not Budget — Rewane by iammo(m): 6:51pm On Nov 30, 2023
AlhajiCSO:
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique nlfpmod Mukina2
Rule 2

grin

They need to give you more basic job on here, you are really embarrassing your people

Asthmatic boy
Re: Nigerians Bothered About Rising Food Prices, Not Budget — Rewane by Kukutenla: 7:23pm On Nov 30, 2023
iammo:

Like you said in my own personal mind

Yes I enjoyed

Enjoyed Ibadan Amala joint

For 900 i I couldn't finish a dish

Enjoyed 3star restaurant ,

Different mood different preference

900 in a 3 star restaurant
You must be thinking you're talking to your fellow Zombies
Re: Nigerians Bothered About Rising Food Prices, Not Budget — Rewane by RepoMan007: 8:20pm On Nov 30, 2023
ahnie:
I cannot remember the last time I ate....it's bn 2 years now I haven't eaten.

I'm not currently arguing with hunger cheesy
Chai APC Has finished us.
??
Re: Nigerians Bothered About Rising Food Prices, Not Budget — Rewane by TinubuThief: 9:27pm On Nov 30, 2023
Omoawoke:

I know this is the next thing to say, but you can say more than that man, obi will never be president of Nigeria!!!
Zombie ronu miscreant without functioning brain. You no see as your life don better under your brother. Mumu. Las las, na hunger and poverty go finally kill you and your family. Obi doesn't care , he is a multi billionaire
Re: Nigerians Bothered About Rising Food Prices, Not Budget — Rewane by Kedikedi77: 6:05am On Dec 01, 2023
iammo:
cool

Couldn't even finish it

U are a big foooooool

Re: Nigerians Bothered About Rising Food Prices, Not Budget — Rewane by jojothaiv(m): 9:09am On Dec 02, 2023
RepoMan007:
For the first time in years, harvest season came and there was no dip in food prices.

Instead of probing these disturbing signs, they are projecting a senseless budget to fuel their urge to loot
Rewane is right!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Insecurity: United, Banditry-Free Nigeria Possible – Tinubu Tells Youths / 2023: I’m The Honest President Nigeria Needs - Wike / Chikwe Udensi: Buhari Was Overrated, Had Serious Incompetencies Not Noticed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.