Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,675 members, 7,816,774 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Eros, Philia And Agape Love...until Men And Women, Young And Old Take... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Eros, Philia And Agape Love...until Men And Women, Young And Old Take... (108 Views)

You'll Think You Are In Love Until You Meet Your Partner's Siblings Or Friends / 3 Ultimate Bad Girl Rules To Keep Your Boyfriend In Love Until You Dump Him / 7 Nigerian Billionaires Who Married Women Young Enough To Be Their Daughters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Eros, Philia And Agape Love...until Men And Women, Young And Old Take... by seiyefajohn(m): 1:31pm On Nov 30, 2023
Eros, Philia and Agape Love

Love is a force, love is literally an existing entity that require expression through human beings. Love cannot express itself, love require us to be the avenue, vessel, medium, the vehicle through which she gets expressed and practiced. Without man the force of love will have no power; therefore no life to exist. Until men and women, young and old take responsibility for the practice of love, there shall be no love in society. Some say love is dead, no, love is not. Love can only die when we desist from loving and depart from the ways and path of love.

(1) (Reply)

Kai! / Urgently Needed / Try Me And See. Asked Me Any Questions On This I Will Answer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.