Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,112 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Time For Obidients to accept defeat ,move on and Support President Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Time For Obidients to accept defeat ,move on and Support President Tinubu (805 Views)

Gov Sule To Peter Obi: Politics Is Over, Please Support President Tinubu / Peters Mbah Erects Billboards Asking Enugu Obidients To Vote For Him (Photos) / “Bye Bye For Obidients” – Senator Nnamani Asks Supporters To Dump Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Time For Obidients to accept defeat ,move on and Support President Tinubu by Gajagojo: 1:39pm On Nov 30, 2023
Tinubu won the last presidential election
He defeated Abubakar Atiku and Peter Obi who came second and third
His erection was painful and hard to swallow for many.
But that is in the past. Tinubu has been magnanimous in victory
So time to put away bitterness and build Nigeria
Atiku and Obi can try again in 2027 and 2031
We wish they a soonest recover from the Painful erection of 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Time For Obidients to accept defeat ,move on and Support President Tinubu by optionalY09: 1:46pm On Nov 30, 2023
He doesn’t need too much support to get his job done, the constitution gives him veto power to deploy resources to get the job done. Stop asking for support. He should recruits people who are capable of getting the job done and supervise them to make sure the job is done right.

Nigerians are always ready to support whoever favors them. If his government favors us the less privileged. We will praise him.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Time For Obidients to accept defeat ,move on and Support President Tinubu by agulion: 1:53pm On Nov 30, 2023
But local Yoruba Muslims fought Jonathan till finish

5 Likes

Re: Time For Obidients to accept defeat ,move on and Support President Tinubu by Lovemeharder(f): 1:55pm On Nov 30, 2023
Really?
Re: Time For Obidients to accept defeat ,move on and Support President Tinubu by Gajagojo: 1:57pm On Nov 30, 2023
optionalY09:
He doesn’t need too much support to get his job done, the constitution gives him veto power to deploy resources to get the job done. Stop asking for support. He should recruits people who are capable of getting the job done and supervise them to make sure the job is done right.

Nigerians are always ready to support whoever favors them. If his government favors us the less privileged. We will praise him.
Well we need peace and harmony in the country
Some people are still filled with toxicity, bitterness and hatred which they need to purge. They need to accept the reality that he is president no matter how painful the erection was for them

1 Like

Re: Time For Obidients to accept defeat ,move on and Support President Tinubu by rantingpigs: 1:59pm On Nov 30, 2023
We are still counting demolished Houses...

We know that SOUTHERN UNITY IS DEAD...

LET THAT SINK IN.. cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Time For Obidients to accept defeat ,move on and Support President Tinubu by optionalY09: 2:01pm On Nov 30, 2023
Gajagojo:

Well we need peace and harmony in the country
Some people are still filled with toxicity, bitterness and hatred which they need to purge. They need to accept the reality that he is president no matter how painful the erection was for them

If i am the president i won’t give a fvck about who hates, i’ll do the job of president. Fix the country and enforces the laws. Who give a fvck about who hates. Fvck hatters and get the fvcking job done! what d H!

3 Likes

Re: Time For Obidients to accept defeat ,move on and Support President Tinubu by Gajagojo: 2:15pm On Nov 30, 2023
optionalY09:

If i am the president i won’t give a fvck about who hates, i’ll do the job of president. Fix the country and enforces the laws. Who give a fvck about who hates. Fvck hatters and get the fvcking job done! what d H!
I am not speaking for the president
I am speaking for Nigeria
We need peace and social harmony
Not every thing is the responsibility of government or the president.
Social harmony means less toxic rhetoric on Social.
The language on Social media is filled with hatred by those who find it hard to swallow the painful erection result
Re: Time For Obidients to accept defeat ,move on and Support President Tinubu by MrColdsweat: 2:26pm On Nov 30, 2023
Gajagojo:
I am not speaking for the president
I am speaking for Nigeria
We need peace and social harmony
Not every thing is the responsibility of government or the president.
Social harmony means less toxic rhetoric on Social.
The language on Social media is filled with hatred by those who find it hard to swallow the painful erection result
You are talking peace but demolishing the houses of your fellow southerners. Who cursed you yorubas with shamelessness?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Time For Obidients to accept defeat ,move on and Support President Tinubu by Gajagojo: 2:30pm On Nov 30, 2023
MrColdsweat:

You are talking peace but demolishing the houses of your fellow southerners. Who cursed you yorubas with shamelessness?
You mean Soludo or Otti? Demolition
That is wicked
Re: Time For Obidients to accept defeat ,move on and Support President Tinubu by SoNature(m): 4:18pm On Nov 30, 2023
Gajagojo:
You mean Soludo or Otti? Demolition
That is wicked

Oga, forget unity in Nigeria; it's wishful thinking because Nigeria has never been united. We will keep managing the country like this. This is how it has always been.

The difference is that social media gave people a voice and tell the world how they feel. Like the other poster said, Tinubu should do his job. That's what he has been elected to do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Time For Obidients to accept defeat ,move on and Support President Tinubu by Gajagojo: 4:21pm On Nov 30, 2023
SoNature:

Oga, forget unity in Nigeria; it's wishful thinking because Nigeria has never been united. We will keep managing the country like this. This is how it has always been.

The difference is that social media gave people a voice and tell the world how they feel. Like the other poster said, Tinubu should do his job. That's what he has been elected to do.
Okay how can we help those who are still bitter about Tinubu's erection victory to recover
Tinubu's erection victory is difficult for them to swallow
Re: Time For Obidients to accept defeat ,move on and Support President Tinubu by SoNature(m): 4:26pm On Nov 30, 2023
Gajagojo:

Okay how can we help those who are still bitter about Tinubu's erection victory to recover
Tinubu's erection victory is difficult for them to swallow

Nobody needs to recover for the president to what he has been tasked to do. Unity is a smokescreen in Nigeria; what you see online is the real Nigeria. You don't cry more than the bereaved.
Re: Time For Obidients to accept defeat ,move on and Support President Tinubu by Gajagojo: 4:28pm On Nov 30, 2023
SoNature:

Nobody needs to recover for the president to what he has been tasked to do. Unity is a smokescreen in Nigeria; what you see online is the real Nigeria. You don't cry more than the bereaved.
I didn't say anybody. needs to recover for the president to what he has been tasked to do.
Did I?perhaps you can get someone to translate?
I am just asking questions
If you don't have answers why not keep quiet
My question is how do we help those who are yet to recover from painful erection victory Some of whom are suicidal
Re: Time For Obidients to accept defeat ,move on and Support President Tinubu by Gajagojo: 8:56am On Dec 02, 2023
So Tinubu's erection victory is very painful for many Ibos they find it hard to swallow
I wish they soonest recover from Painful erection

1 Like

Re: Time For Obidients to accept defeat ,move on and Support President Tinubu by Kukutenla: 9:11am On Dec 02, 2023
Gajagojo:
So Tinubu's erection victory is very painful for many Ibos they find it hard to swallow
You're very poor at trolling
You couldn't even stay in one place to stand your ground
You failed woefully
Don't try this again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Time For Obidients to accept defeat ,move on and Support President Tinubu by Gajagojo: 9:13am On Dec 02, 2023
Kukutenla:

You're very poor at trolling
You couldn't even stay in one place to stand your ground
You failed woefully
Don't try this again
I wish you soonest recover
I know how painful Tinubu's erection victory is for you
Re: Time For Obidients to accept defeat ,move on and Support President Tinubu by Originality007: 9:21am On Dec 02, 2023
Gajagojo:

Price of commodity keeps going up everytime, while the Tinubu and the house telling us to endure, keep Enjoying themselves with luxuries and Ambiguous Allowances. But u want us to keep cheering him. how will he know that people are suffering.

Most u my fellow Yorubas always talk as if the economic situation only affect ibos, while all of us are affected.

Many families find it hard to eat now. I know someone that almost withdraw his daughter from one fed university, because he can't afford to pay school fees and some other fees again.
the hardship is just to much, and the gov don't care.
Re: Time For Obidients to accept defeat ,move on and Support President Tinubu by Gajagojo: 9:26am On Dec 02, 2023
Originality007:

Price of commodity keeps going up everytime, while the Tinubu and the house telling us to endure, keep Enjoying themselves with luxuries and Ambiguous Allowances. But u want us to keep cheering him. how will he know that people are suffering.

Most u my fellow Yorubas always talk as if the economic situation only affect ibos, while all of us are affected.

Many families find it hard to eat now. I know someone that almost withdraw his daughter from one fed university, because he can't afford to pay school fees and some other fees again.
the hardship is just to much, and the gov don't care.
The erection defeat is painful. Very painful erection
Was it Tinubu that printed 23 trillion Naira
What you have not told us is what Obi would have done differently so that we would all have been eating Turkey if One was in power as you want us to believe

You want us to believe if One won we would all own Lexuses like they do in Anambra

1 Like

Re: Time For Obidients to accept defeat ,move on and Support President Tinubu by Originality007: 9:42am On Dec 02, 2023
Gajagojo:

The erection defeat is painful. Very painful erection
Was it Tinubu that printed 23 trillion Naira
What you have not told us is what Obi would have done differently so that we would all have been eating Turkey if One was in power as you want us to believe

You want us to believe if One won we would all own Lexuses like they do in Anambra

that is problem, Anybody that is not saying something that support Tinubu is ibo, majority of u defening him are shortsighted.
so to u now am Omo ibo.
mura si

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Time For Obidients to accept defeat ,move on and Support President Tinubu by Gajagojo: 9:50am On Dec 02, 2023
Originality007:

that is problem, Anybody that is not saying something that support Tinubu is ibo, majority of u defening him are shortsighted.
so to u now am Omo ibo.
mura si
All your preaching about the economy
Please tell us what Peter Obi would have done differently
The point is simple Tinubu is the president we have to support him or any other person who is there
Failing to do so comes from.a place of hatred
Do You want Nigeria to progress or not?
Re: Time For Obidients to accept defeat ,move on and Support President Tinubu by Floky215: 10:06am On Dec 02, 2023
Gajagojo:

He is just a common drug dealer...!!

Most cultures in Nigeria don't encourage supporting a criminal and it would continue that way..he can as well be parading himself as president but many don't recognise him as such nor respect him in any way...they only see him as a criminal..!!

The earlier you know this and have peace..nobody take him serious..only seen as a crook who stole his way into Aso Rock..!!
Re: Time For Obidients to accept defeat ,move on and Support President Tinubu by Kukutenla: 10:26am On Dec 02, 2023
Gajagojo:

I wish you soonest recover
I know how painful Tinubu's erection victory is for you
And Tinubu's erection victory is very sweet for you
Show us how sweet it is
Show us how you're account balance boomed as a result of his victory or is it only trolling that boomed for you?
What a sad life!!

1 Like

Re: Time For Obidients to accept defeat ,move on and Support President Tinubu by Jagaban2012: 10:27am On Dec 02, 2023
agulion:
But local Yoruba Muslims fought Jonathan till finish

And local Nnnnmyamiri Christian is fighting Tinubu till.finish....

Eni kuure
Re: Time For Obidients to accept defeat ,move on and Support President Tinubu by Gajagojo: 12:21pm On Dec 02, 2023
Floky215:

He is just a common drug dealer...!!

Most cultures in Nigeria don't encourage supporting a criminal and it would continue that way..he can as well be parading himself as president but many don't recognise him as such nor respect him in any way...they only see him as a criminal..!!

The earlier you know this and have peace..nobody take him serious..only seen as a crook who stole his way into Aso Rock..!!
Many Iboes are still bitter
He will.he president for a while
Know that and know peace
Re: Time For Obidients to accept defeat ,move on and Support President Tinubu by Floky215: 1:45pm On Dec 02, 2023
Gajagojo:

Many Iboes are still bitter
He will.he president for a while
Know that and know peace

Nobody is bitter, fact is fact....he is simply a criminal drug dealer and that image of him have been engrossed in the mind of people....!!

The only acclaimed president in the history of this country begging for legitimacy and respect....is that not wonderful..!!?

He can keep parading himself as president, it stop there...you can't steal respect from people, you earn it but as for him. Oti oh...!!
He is simply a trash, he stole the president he wanted so badly but can never get the respect of the people..!!

Good for him he can hang the president title on his agbada .that's should surfice for him instead of begging and sending his minions online to beg for people to unit with him...!!

As it stand now most dont gives a furck about him..!!
Re: Time For Obidients to accept defeat ,move on and Support President Tinubu by Gajagojo: 3:15pm On Dec 02, 2023
Floky215:

Nobody is bitter, fact is fact....he is simply a criminal drug dealer and that image of him have been engrossed in the mind of people....!!

The only acclaimed president in the history of this country begging for legitimacy and respect....is that not wonderful..!!?

He can keep parading himself as president, it stop there...you can't steal respect from people, you earn it but as for him. Oti oh...!!
He is simply a trash, he stole the president he wanted so badly but can never get the respect of the people..!!

Good for him he can hang the president title on his agbada .that's should surfice for him instead of begging and sending his minions online to beg for people to unit with him...!!

As it stand now most dont gives a furck about him..!!
You sound very bitter
Re: Time For Obidients to accept defeat ,move on and Support President Tinubu by RushManni: 3:22pm On Dec 02, 2023
Gajagojo:

You didn't add "distant" before the "third"..as u guys normally do it..

Idiot

Una done tire ?

Which one is unite again ? Aso rock done dey purge ?

Inconsequential lots

1 Like

Re: Time For Obidients to accept defeat ,move on and Support President Tinubu by Gajagojo: 3:43pm On Dec 02, 2023
RushManni:

You didn't add "distant" before the "third"..as u guys normally do it..

Idiot

Una done tire ?

Which one is unite again ? Aso rock done dey purge ?

Inconsequential lots

Mynd44_rule 2
Re: Time For Obidients to accept defeat ,move on and Support President Tinubu by jaytimeo: 3:57pm On Dec 02, 2023
We have no choice have come to accept him because I don’t think Obi would have been able to handle this country and hold it together with the Igbo phobia a lot of campaign would have been sponsored against him it’s BAT for 8 years .

1 Like

Re: Time For Obidients to accept defeat ,move on and Support President Tinubu by dominic17: 4:07pm On Dec 02, 2023
Does Tinubu looks like a person that wants united Nigerians to you? His appointments so far does it protrail unity
Gajagojo:

1 Like

Re: Time For Obidients to accept defeat ,move on and Support President Tinubu by Gajagojo: 4:08pm On Dec 02, 2023
dominic17:
Does Tinubu looks like a person that wants united Nigerians to you? His appointments so far does it protrail unity
Yes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sanwo Olu, Nigerian Army And Matters Arising / Dele Farotimi Speaks "It Has Been Hell In This Country Since Bola Tinubu Came" / Etteh: Tactical Delay Of Judgement Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.