Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,412 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

"Next Election May Be Worse Unless..." - Femi Hamzat - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Next Election May Be Worse Unless..." - Femi Hamzat (16687 Views)

Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested / Sanwo-Olu And Femi Hamzat Visit Buhari In Abuja - Photos / Governor Akinwunmi Ambode Spotted With Babajide Sanwoolu And Femi Hamzat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Next Election May Be Worse Unless..." - Femi Hamzat by kingsclass: 8:21pm On Nov 30, 2023
iammo:

Oga Ellupee... if you had any evidence all of you Elupeee would have showed it in Court

Ellupee Party Agents, PDP Party Agents and APC party Agents all signed Ec8 form after counting of the vote by a Youth corper with police protection

Why did your agent certify the true copy at polling unit
Which court are you talking about? Is it the one that have been hijacked by APC.

Re: "Next Election May Be Worse Unless..." - Femi Hamzat by Judolisco(m): 8:22pm On Nov 30, 2023
iammo:
cool

I beg to differ Sir....

With BVAS and IREV.. subsequent election would be very very competitive, rigging would be a thing of the past

Electorate are now wiser

If you want to win, your agent must be willing to buy vote and pay money from 5k to 15k per vote

Everyone knows about the Jumbo allowance and packages politicians get

Dino Melaye learnt the bitter way... You no give shishi, you no get shishi vote

d party agents are d chief riggers... All party agents
Re: "Next Election May Be Worse Unless..." - Femi Hamzat by francotunsco: 8:25pm On Nov 30, 2023
iammo:
cool

I beg to differ Sir....

With BVAS and IREV.. subsequent election would be very very competitive, rigging would be a thing of the past

Electorate are now wiser

If you want to win, your agent must be willing to buy vote and pay money from 5k to 15k per vote

Funnily, it is only the embolddened that i like, but i have to hit the like button for everything you wrote!
Re: "Next Election May Be Worse Unless..." - Femi Hamzat by Chetas81(m): 8:33pm On Nov 30, 2023
BOSSkesh:
The election are okay na
okay for the foooooolish Nigerian citizen like those who built house on nairaland forum
Re: "Next Election May Be Worse Unless..." - Femi Hamzat by Sillymoderators: 8:48pm On Nov 30, 2023
iammo:
cool

I beg to differ Sir....

Electorate are now wiser

Did you comprehend what the man said at all? You obviously did not.
Simple question how will BVAS and IREV work in areas where are no network? That is the summary of what the man said.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Next Election May Be Worse Unless..." - Femi Hamzat by Alliswell248: 9:08pm On Nov 30, 2023
MadamVanessa:
shocked

The failed state is called ZOO for a reason. Everything about the zoo is always from fry pan to fire, from bad to worst. Nothing is working in the failed state, even their clown president is INEC imposed, and same will happen again in the next presidential election. This can only happened in the zoo.

Same reason Ipob miscreants and apologists can't rule Nigeria.....they can rule the zoo instead.
Re: "Next Election May Be Worse Unless..." - Femi Hamzat by Justiceleague1: 11:11pm On Nov 30, 2023
iammo:
cool

I beg to differ Sir....

Electorate are now wiser

Imagine what you people have been reduced to sha!!
Re: "Next Election May Be Worse Unless..." - Femi Hamzat by WAPINATION: 11:24pm On Nov 30, 2023
Electronic voting is the answer.
Re: "Next Election May Be Worse Unless..." - Femi Hamzat by akyus(m): 11:47pm On Nov 30, 2023
Sure, the next selection is going to record the lowest voter turnout in history. So many Nigerians will see no reason to vote knowing from past experiences that the votes don't count.
Re: "Next Election May Be Worse Unless..." - Femi Hamzat by iammo(m): 12:22am On Dec 01, 2023
Brush1:

You are only hurting the future of your children and generations unborn, this for your information. I feel a lot of empathy for you.

How are your future generations hurt, are they useless without Piter Obi or do you worship Peter Obi as your God
Re: "Next Election May Be Worse Unless..." - Femi Hamzat by yeshuasfootstep(m): 12:26am On Dec 01, 2023
Nigerians fight for everything and it is the right thing?
Look at the rubbish coming from those we are hoping on.
Those who fights more than you people are coming.

Don't use your position now to strengthen the institutions and make transmission immediately
to IREV compulsoryy.

Your excuse about infrastructure is lame as there's no point in Nigeria of today that you cannot upload results in front of everyone seamlessly.

It seems you're part of those that sabotaged IREV.
But you'll need it one day.
Re: "Next Election May Be Worse Unless..." - Femi Hamzat by iammo(m): 12:26am On Dec 01, 2023
popesco123:
The fraud you are supporting will catch up with your generation. Your joy will be shortlived. Your fraudulent candidate will surely die someday. Power is not for ever

uote author=iammo post=127245823]

Oga Ellupee... if you had any evidence all of you Elupeee would have showed it in Court

Ellupee Party Agents, PDP Party Agents and APC party Agents all signed Ec8 form after counting of the vote by a Youth corper with police protection

. alhamdulilai I didn't vote for bitter Obi and his terrorist Party

Just imagine your comment in a democracy

Anyways as long as God exist what you just wish me goes back to your mother that failed to train you
Re: "Next Election May Be Worse Unless..." - Femi Hamzat by DEMAGE(m): 2:21am On Dec 01, 2023
When they were voting, no network issues but when its time to post it becomes network issues
Re: "Next Election May Be Worse Unless..." - Femi Hamzat by popesco123: 3:38am On Dec 01, 2023
Good to know that you know you are supporting bad, that's why it pained you. Like I said you will remain cursed.

uote author=iammo post=127253217]

. alhamdulilai I didn't vote for bitter Obi and his terrorist Party

Just imagine your comment in a democracy

Anyways as long as God exist what you just wish me goes back to your mother that failed to train you[/quote]
Re: "Next Election May Be Worse Unless..." - Femi Hamzat by nairamaniac: 8:20am On Dec 01, 2023
Beremx:
who are you to beg to differ? Someone who was in the contest has said his opinion about INEC. You that stood under the sun to vote idiots is begging to differ.
Taa gbafuo!!

It seems he isn't serious. What's all that he is saying about 5k and 15k?
Re: "Next Election May Be Worse Unless..." - Femi Hamzat by coleon(m): 8:24am On Dec 01, 2023
iammo:

Stop citing this agent in polling units as an excuse for irev to fail.
Infact the very reason irev was introduced is to curtail the activities of agents in polling units. The agents you quoted can be manipulated, infact some agents are moles planted in opposition parties by another party to gain electoral advantage at polling units.
Secondly, not all political parties have agents at each pollong units as many of them don't have the required structure to have agents all over the federation.
In the last election, the agents of the pther parties in my polling units are card carrying members of the APC in the governorship election, infact the agents were encouraging people to vote for APC. Even where the agents were uncompromised they can be intimidated by thugs or beaten into submission to accept whatever result was provided and we have seen this happen severally.
So please stop this nonsense argument about agents at polling units.
Re: "Next Election May Be Worse Unless..." - Femi Hamzat by OmoOshodi(m): 8:27am On Dec 01, 2023
This man already eyeing the No.1 seat
Re: "Next Election May Be Worse Unless..." - Femi Hamzat by adeleke691: 8:27am On Dec 01, 2023
Inec should start providing polling unit evidence (hardcopy evidence like POS slip at shopping mall) so that agents and electorate can compile the results themselves. BVAS is criminalInec should start providing polling unit evidence (hardcopy evidence like POS slip at shopping mall) so that agents and electorate can compile the results themselves. BVAS is criminal...
Re: "Next Election May Be Worse Unless..." - Femi Hamzat by pquaver(m): 9:05am On Dec 01, 2023
Racoon:
And what stopped the institutions from being strengthened and made independent of government in order to make a simple step to democratic governance as elections easy to conduct?

It is simply because many of these irresponsible leaders are beneficiaries of the failed and rottened system. India, Malawi, Liberia and other nations have deployed technology to conduct peaceful elections, but Nigeria case di iche.

Keep quiet.. The election in those places are not different from what we have in Nigeria.. The difference is the democratic mindset of the others.. In those countries the contestant and their supporters understand the country comes first win or lose, and understand too that the could come 3rd, the must not be declared first.. Nigerians are a special case here someone and his people came 3rd instead of showing democratic values they said everything and country must burn since they were not elected.. That is the big difference between Nigeria and the rest..
Re: "Next Election May Be Worse Unless..." - Femi Hamzat by BluntCrazeMan: 9:08am On Dec 01, 2023
Racoon:
https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2023/11/30/femi-hamzat-next-election-may-be-worse-unless

INEC is still the problem.

INEC reported that Accreditation with the BVAS recorded 98% success.

IREV itself (for instance, in the February elections), after one week showed a 81% success, and after 2-months showed that it had achieved 94% success.

Now,, what did the INEC do with all these success??

They still denied all these technologies.

At none of the tribunals across the nation did the INEC produce the report of the BVAS Accreditations that were captured by the BVAS.

THEY EVEN USED LEGAL ARGUMENTS TO CAUSE THE TRIBUNALS TO DISCARD THE DATA GOTTEN FROM THE IREV PORTAL,, WITHOUT BRINGING IN THEIR OWN DATA TO DISPROVE THE DATA FROM THE IREV.

So, what is Hamzat saying??
Is he saying that these technologies didn't do well?

Becos I strongly disagree with him on that.
Re: "Next Election May Be Worse Unless..." - Femi Hamzat by Cromagnon: 8:15pm On Dec 01, 2023
iammo:
cool

I beg to differ Sir....

There will always be rigging

Electorate are now wiser
They are not wiser
They keep voting for failure for 6 terms

Now you're talking

so Dino stupid like that?
I thought he will share money fa

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stop Making Police Officers’ Wives Widows – Arase Telld IPOB terrorists / Folashade Yemi-Esan: I Get Threat Messages Over Recruitment / Nigeria Maintains Largest African Economy For Fifth Year In A Row

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.