Stats: 3,156,183 members, 7,829,242 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Last Month Of The Year, What Are Your Achievements? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Last Month Of The Year, What Are Your Achievements? (202 Views)

A Beautiful Sex Worker Highlights Her Achievements At 22 (Photos) / What If All Men Go On Sex-strike For One Year What Will Happen / Lady Lists Her Achievements At 20 As She Celebrates Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

Last Month Of The Year, What Are Your Achievements? by DCmaverick(m): 12:06am On Dec 01, 2023
Happy new and last month of the year 2023.

thank God almighty we all made it to dix month and will see the end of it. AMEN!

since the start of the year, what have u achieve that wen u look around and see it, u wil be amazed and proud of ursef

bt as for me i wil sadly say I ACHIEVE NOTHING, nt even do i have a job.
i i believe I WILL BOUNCE BACK TO THE TOP next year.

Believe!
Re: Last Month Of The Year, What Are Your Achievements? by Blake755: 12:29am On Dec 01, 2023
Being alive e no easy
Re: Last Month Of The Year, What Are Your Achievements? by threegees(f): 4:43pm On Dec 01, 2023
Mental stability
Re: Last Month Of The Year, What Are Your Achievements? by slaawomirr: 4:45pm On Dec 01, 2023
Damnnn niggar
Ogbeni op relax

We are not in a competition in this gadmnnn life

Your own go come

Re: Last Month Of The Year, What Are Your Achievements? by SyrusdeHansome(m): 4:53pm On Dec 01, 2023
Nigeria is a country where motivational books of success doesn`t work. We de read principles like: have a definite plan, set goals, be delligent, stay focused and be persistent but at the end nothing comes out. I`m beginning to believe that those principles only work in developed climes where enabling environments are created by governments. At the beginning of the year we set big goals for our lives and businesses but one inadequate policy like fuel subsidy removal crashes everything. It kept happening for 8 yrs of Buhari and now it has continued under Tinubu, so if anybody tells u he or she can`t lay claim to one major achievement this year don`t doubt him or her. We`re all products of our government policies. I knw that every policy has beneficiaries but if the number is smaller than the non beneficiaries then it means the policy is a bad one.
Re: Last Month Of The Year, What Are Your Achievements? by Fatbam005: 5:28pm On Dec 01, 2023
How person go carry achievement for head when people are dying everyday. Thank God for blessing and remain low key
Re: Last Month Of The Year, What Are Your Achievements? by downbad(m): 9:41pm On Dec 01, 2023
Started learning some programming languages and built my first web app.

One thing I wish I did better was manage my finances properly. But I'd only get better
Re: Last Month Of The Year, What Are Your Achievements? by Vinnie2000(m): 10:56pm On Dec 01, 2023
OP, After many Procrastinating, my Girlfriend allowed me to Press her BREASTS this Year. embarassed
2024 is Yanch.
2025 is to Samankwe! 🤨 kiss kiss

For Broke Beeshes Only / Russell Simmons: My Ex-wife Stole Millions To Bail Out Her Criminal Husband / Enter Here If You Live In Lekki