Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,685 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Edo 2024: Shaibu Has The Right To Contest – Obaseki - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo 2024: Shaibu Has The Right To Contest – Obaseki (13800 Views)

Philip Shaibu, Has Been Elected As The PDP Guber Candidate / Edo 2024: Shaibu, Orbih, Ogbeide Join Forces Against Obaseki's Perceived Candida / Edo 2024: Shaibu Declares For Governorship Race Monday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo 2024: Shaibu Has The Right To Contest – Obaseki by kingthreat(m): 6:17am On Dec 01, 2023
Yes oo. He has the right to contest but not right to win grin

1 Like

Re: Edo 2024: Shaibu Has The Right To Contest – Obaseki by customstreet: 6:32am On Dec 01, 2023
This is the state that I know APC is patiently waiting to win. Neither OBASEKI candidate nor Shuaib will win the election.

1 Like

Re: Edo 2024: Shaibu Has The Right To Contest – Obaseki by faebenezer5star: 7:03am On Dec 01, 2023
But the right to win is the problem 😁😁
Re: Edo 2024: Shaibu Has The Right To Contest – Obaseki by kunle75(m): 7:23am On Dec 01, 2023
madridguy grin grin:
grin

We the progressive stands with Shaibu, this is democracy.
Edo no be Lagos.

Correct your self sir,this is internal rift, na family affairs, you for say obaseki no be oshio baba grin grin grin
Re: Edo 2024: Shaibu Has The Right To Contest – Obaseki by garfield1: 7:26am On Dec 01, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
Let's watch all of you guys again this time.

Enough of the foolishness mr
Re: Edo 2024: Shaibu Has The Right To Contest – Obaseki by ppogba: 7:27am On Dec 01, 2023
orohbirodeysmel:
Ghen ghen...

Wike camp is backing Shaibu...e go soon clear for Obaseki eyes

This assumption is a figment of your own imagination.

The one wey dey Wike front now pass Obaseki/ shuaibu matter. Take it or leave it.
Re: Edo 2024: Shaibu Has The Right To Contest – Obaseki by Jeux: 7:34am On Dec 01, 2023
omlueh:
Shuaibu! Shuaibu!! Shuaibu!!! Please and Please, Just Forget This Your Ambition, It's The Turn Of Edo South (Ishan People) To Produced The Next Governor Of Edo State, Oshiomhole(Edo North); Obaseki( Edo West) and Now Is Edo South Turn, So As A Loving Brother That We All Are, Please Kindly Let Go Of This Your Desired Ambition Your Are Seeking For.
what is edo west and edo south? Una go just dey talk wetin una no know, I don't know what you stand to gain sef.
Re: Edo 2024: Shaibu Has The Right To Contest – Obaseki by ipobarecriminals: 7:45am On Dec 01, 2023
Engrduke:
The dice is now cast.

Oshiomole, just grab your chair, get enough pop corn, a chilled bottle of champagne and sidon dey look.

One of your two boys who claimed they were fighting "godfatherism" will soon become a godfather while the other one will directly or indirectly want to associate with you.

1 Like

Re: Edo 2024: Shaibu Has The Right To Contest – Obaseki by Osanoghodua1: 7:50am On Dec 01, 2023
Shuaibu!!! Please and Plea The Next Governor Of Edo State, Oshiomhole(Edo North); Obaseki( Edo West)

EDO SOUTH NOT WEST!
Re: Edo 2024: Shaibu Has The Right To Contest – Obaseki by Wetlands22: 8:11am On Dec 01, 2023
madridguy:
grin

We the progressive stands with Shaibu, this is democracy.
Edo no be Lagos.
I think this is Sarcasm
Re: Edo 2024: Shaibu Has The Right To Contest – Obaseki by Wetlands22: 8:13am On Dec 01, 2023
Jestin:
Failure Obaseki with his wide mouth. Why were you fighting Phillip before over his ambition?
Rest if you don't know what to say!.
It's the turn of Edo Central to produce governor and they all know this.
Philip is from Edo north which produced Oshiomole in the previous government.
What are you saying??

1 Like

Re: Edo 2024: Shaibu Has The Right To Contest – Obaseki by EdCure: 8:17am On Dec 01, 2023
omlueh:
Shuaibu! Shuaibu!! Shuaibu!!! Please and Please, Just Forget This Your Ambition, It's The Turn Of Edo South (Ishan People) To Produced The Next Governor Of Edo State, Oshiomhole(Edo North); Obaseki( Edo West) and Now Is Edo South Turn, So As A Loving Brother That We All Are, Please Kindly Let Go Of This Your Desired Ambition Your Are Seeking For.
Where is Edo West? And how are Ishans Edo South?

You dumbidients are so easy to spot through the ignorance you instinctively spew.

1 Like

Re: Edo 2024: Shaibu Has The Right To Contest – Obaseki by Indispensable85(m): 8:26am On Dec 01, 2023
Stop intimidating him then. Politicians are never truthful.

By the way this fight go sweet ooo 🤣🤣
Re: Edo 2024: Shaibu Has The Right To Contest – Obaseki by BluntCrazeMan: 8:26am On Dec 01, 2023
garfield1:

Enough of the foolishness mr

Hehehehehe..

Is there any enforceable law against “foolishness” in the laws of Nigeria?

Or you're appealing to my conscience??
(which I have decided not to use for now?)
Re: Edo 2024: Shaibu Has The Right To Contest – Obaseki by Xkale1996(m): 8:27am On Dec 01, 2023
Judolisco:
Everything from d start na plan work.... Obaseki would go any length for shaibu.... Na shaibu dey give d man liver during oshomhole saga
true talk

Obaseki is in support of Phillip but underground

1 Like

Re: Edo 2024: Shaibu Has The Right To Contest – Obaseki by nairamaniac: 8:32am On Dec 01, 2023
Jestin:
Failure Obaseki with his wide mouth. Why were you fighting Phillip before over his ambition?

U didn't follow. He didn't fight shuaibu against contesting.

He fought shuaibu against his plans to connive with APC house members to elect the State of assembly Speaker.

The issue of shuaibu not contesting is a colleteral damage.

1 Like

Re: Edo 2024: Shaibu Has The Right To Contest – Obaseki by Jostoman: 8:39am On Dec 01, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
Let's watch all of you guys again this time.

Okoro of APC grin
Re: Edo 2024: Shaibu Has The Right To Contest – Obaseki by zoedew: 8:47am On Dec 01, 2023
Obaseki and that former NBA President 🧐
Re: Edo 2024: Shaibu Has The Right To Contest – Obaseki by garfield1: 9:29am On Dec 01, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:

Hehehehehe..

Is there any enforceable law against “foolishness” in the laws of Nigeria?

Or you're appealing to my conscience??
(which I have decided not to use for now?)

Why are you now targeting that innocent judge
Re: Edo 2024: Shaibu Has The Right To Contest – Obaseki by BluntCrazeMan: 9:31am On Dec 01, 2023
garfield1:

Why are you now targeting that innocent judge

Targeting?
How?
Explain...

Innocent Judge?
Ok naa.
No wahalla.
Re: Edo 2024: Shaibu Has The Right To Contest – Obaseki by ufuosman(m): 9:32am On Dec 01, 2023
Normal
Re: Edo 2024: Shaibu Has The Right To Contest – Obaseki by garfield1: 9:39am On Dec 01, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:

Targeting?
How?
Explain...

Innocent Judge?
Ok naa.
No wahalla.
Remove his picture.only childish and petty people behave this way.a lot of people see you as a credible abd reasonable fellow
Re: Edo 2024: Shaibu Has The Right To Contest – Obaseki by Jestin: 9:57am On Dec 01, 2023
Wetlands22:

Rest if you don't know what to say!.
It's the turn of Edo Central to produce governor and they all know this.
Philip is from Edo north which produced Oshiomole in the previous government.
What are you saying??

Oga please don’t rush to quote me next time. I am from Edo Central myself and i know it is our turn to produce the next Governor. That doesn’t translate Obaseki should fight Philip over his ambition to the extent of relocating his office to a dilapidated building. Why not silent him during the PDP primaries?

2 Likes

Re: Edo 2024: Shaibu Has The Right To Contest – Obaseki by BluntCrazeMan: 10:54am On Dec 01, 2023
garfield1:

Remove his picture.only childish and petty people behave this way.a lot of people see you as a credible abd reasonable fellow

I say No.
I am not removing it..
At least,, not now.!!

I didn't want anybody to see me as a credible and responsible fellow..
I am a CRAZEMAN.
Don't ever forget that.

If that picture represented my particular opinion about that particular issue being discussed at the particular moment when I posted it,, then that's it.

If I change my opinion later,, then, I will release a caveat or a disclaimer..
Which suggested that I got better informed as time went on.

So,, it is still my decision to make., whether to pull it down or not..

And not because some people are telling me that some other people are looking up to a BLUNT-CRAZE-MAN, and expecting the Craze-Man to be a reasonable and credible fellow.
Re: Edo 2024: Shaibu Has The Right To Contest – Obaseki by garfield1: 11:12am On Dec 01, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:

I say No.
I am not removing it..
At least,, not now.!!

I didn't want anybody to see me as a credible and responsible fellow..
I am a CRAZEMAN.
Don't ever forget that.

If that picture represented my particular opinion about that particular issue being discussed at the particular moment when I posted it,, then that's it.

If I change my opinion later,, then, I will release a caveat or a disclaimer..
Which suggested that I got better informed as time went on.

So,, it is still my decision to make., whether to pull it down or not..

And not because some people are telling me that some other people are looking up to a BLUNT-CRAZE-MAN, and expecting the Craze-Man to be a reasonable and credible fellow.

The man interpreted the law the way it is.what is wrong with that? Should ordinary Nigerians start misbehaving at their work place
Re: Edo 2024: Shaibu Has The Right To Contest – Obaseki by BluntCrazeMan: 11:18am On Dec 01, 2023
garfield1:

The man interpreted the law the way it is.what is wrong with that? Should ordinary Nigerians start misbehaving at their work place

Oga..

E don do.
Re: Edo 2024: Shaibu Has The Right To Contest – Obaseki by bjdon: 11:28am On Dec 01, 2023
I normally do not support zoning, instead I prefer merit, but one must be honest and realistic. Only when all 3 zones have produced a governor can we then hopefully do away with all zoning and let the best candidates emerge from whatever zones.
with that in mind the central zone should be allowed to produce the next governor. The Esan nation has lots of eminent sons who can be governor next year. Its the height of selfishness and insensitivity that Philip, who comes from the same village as Oshimole, would want to be governor, when the Esan nation is yet to produce a governor.
I am a Bini man and and say we must have fairness in Edo state. Let our Esan brothers and Sisters have they turn.

3 Likes

Re: Edo 2024: Shaibu Has The Right To Contest – Obaseki by Thomthom(m): 12:08pm On Dec 01, 2023
Were is the Esan candidate self or Esan no get level again
Re: Edo 2024: Shaibu Has The Right To Contest – Obaseki by NaMe4: 12:27pm On Dec 01, 2023
omlueh:

grin

Which one be Edo West?

Edo North - Oshiomhole

Edo South - Obaseki

Edo Central - Esan Candidate
Re: Edo 2024: Shaibu Has The Right To Contest – Obaseki by NzogbuNzogbu: 1:44pm On Dec 01, 2023
Xkale1996:
true talk

Obaseki is in support of Phillip but underground
lol, big joke

Shaibu na bad market now, the embarrassment he gave him since till now didn't help matter
Re: Edo 2024: Shaibu Has The Right To Contest – Obaseki by NzogbuNzogbu: 1:47pm On Dec 01, 2023
Jestin:

Oga please don’t rush to quote me next time. I am from Edo Central myself and i know it is our turn to produce the next Governor. That doesn’t translate Obaseki should fight Philip over his ambition to the extent of relocating his office to a dilapidated building. Why not silent him during the PDP primaries?
obaseki took it personal becos he actually took philip personal as brother

Anyone would be disappointed with the backstab, other govs produce their successor so he would have wanted Phillip to show him that loyalty
Re: Edo 2024: Shaibu Has The Right To Contest – Obaseki by NzogbuNzogbu: 1:53pm On Dec 01, 2023
Thomthom:
Were is the Esan candidate self or Esan no get level again
candidates boku abi no be this Benin you dey

Pdp so far has Felix akhabue, John Yakubu, Sergius ogun, Anslem Ojezua, (the ones I have seen their billboard o)

Apc has Osunbor, Onolememen, sen okpkebholo, Omokhodion, Imuse, obakhian, ikhine etc

LP has Imasuagbon, Okoukoni, Prof Eromonsele, dolly okojie, Ohiowele

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Affirms Garba Umar As Taraba Acting-Governor… / Do You Agree With This Lawmaker Who Is Against The Exportation Of Yams? / Ajaokuta Steel Mill Gets N360bn Excess Crude Account Lifeline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.