Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,120 members, 7,814,930 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Portable Excited As He Witnesses Snow For The First Time In His Life In The U.K - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable Excited As He Witnesses Snow For The First Time In His Life In The U.K (48810 Views)

Portable Excited As Real Estate Mogul Gifts Him Mercedes-Benz S350 Convertible / Portable Excited As Tiwa Savage Replies His Instagram Chat (Photo) / Naomi Campbell Excited As She Meets Ngozi Okonjo-iweala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Portable Excited As He Witnesses Snow For The First Time In His Life In The U.K by Newsmic: 4:01am On Dec 01, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phiJ222Lzi0

Portable Excited As He Witnesses Snow For The First Time In His Life In The U.K (Video)

Nigerian singer, Portable shares his excitement as he witnesses snow falling while on a music tour in the U.K.

He described the snow as โ€˜ice blockโ€™.

The video was shared on his Instagram page with the caption;

"IKA OF AFRICA new born Fela Anikuleti Street DonJazzy Newcastle Uk Tonite @chop__ooo Lounge"

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C0RtWpht7UG/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Portable Excited As He Witnesses Snow For The First Time In His Life In The U.K by Newsmic: 4:05am On Dec 01, 2023
H
Re: Portable Excited As He Witnesses Snow For The First Time In His Life In The U.K by TemplarLandry: 4:15am On Dec 01, 2023
grin

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Portable Excited As He Witnesses Snow For The First Time In His Life In The U.K by Buharidgeneral: 5:02am On Dec 01, 2023
Newsmic:

Portable Excited As He Witnesses Snow For The First Time In His Life In The U.K (Video)

Nigerian singer, Portable shares his excitement as he witnesses snow falling while on a music tour in the U.K.

nlfpmod
Rain or snow

1 Like

Re: Portable Excited As He Witnesses Snow For The First Time In His Life In The U.K by BigBlackPreek(m): 5:12am On Dec 01, 2023
Portable Olalomi

4 Likes

Re: Portable Excited As He Witnesses Snow For The First Time In His Life In The U.K by BrokenCondom: 5:12am On Dec 01, 2023
Blessings for u this month...

No weapon fashioned against you shall prosper. Happy new month of December.

148 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Portable Excited As He Witnesses Snow For The First Time In His Life In The U.K by chigoziri2403(m): 5:37am On Dec 01, 2023
Can snow be exported,
I need to bring it to Nigeria

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Excited As He Witnesses Snow For The First Time In His Life In The U.K by NFBI: 5:42am On Dec 01, 2023
chigoziri2403:
Can snow be exported, I need to bring it to Nigeria
Yes just enter your freezer

127 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Portable Excited As He Witnesses Snow For The First Time In His Life In The U.K by tommy589(m): 5:59am On Dec 01, 2023
BrokenCondom:
Blessings for u this month...

No weapon fashioned against you shall prosper. Happy new month of December.

Amen

4 Likes

Re: Portable Excited As He Witnesses Snow For The First Time In His Life In The U.K by Karlifate: 6:48am On Dec 01, 2023
NFBI:

LMAO! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

When im no be dead body

8 Likes

Re: Portable Excited As He Witnesses Snow For The First Time In His Life In The U.K by Dikastan: 8:26am On Dec 01, 2023
Just stay there,let this your rough skin freshen first

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Excited As He Witnesses Snow For The First Time In His Life In The U.K by BigDawsNet: 8:36am On Dec 01, 2023
Newsmic:

nlfpmod

Love his vibes mehn ๐Ÿ˜

9 Likes

Re: Portable Excited As He Witnesses Snow For The First Time In His Life In The U.K by chigoziri2403(m): 9:30am On Dec 01, 2023
NFBI:
Snow no be ice block

1 Like

Re: Portable Excited As He Witnesses Snow For The First Time In His Life In The U.K by missjekyll: 2:02pm On Dec 01, 2023
Are you warm enough? Why can't you dress properly
Re: Portable Excited As He Witnesses Snow For The First Time In His Life In The U.K by BTC5616i: 4:17pm On Dec 01, 2023

4 Likes

Re: Portable Excited As He Witnesses Snow For The First Time In His Life In The U.K by slaawomirr: 4:18pm On Dec 01, 2023
Damnnn niggar

No need to be excited

Cause the snow will soon be falling in Nigeria

It is just a matter of time

Even here in Edo state it will soon start

Edo north to be precise

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Excited As He Witnesses Snow For The First Time In His Life In The U.K by Abolodje: 4:18pm On Dec 01, 2023
Everyoneโ€™s reaction the first time so fairs

2 Likes

Re: Portable Excited As He Witnesses Snow For The First Time In His Life In The U.K by money121(m): 4:18pm On Dec 01, 2023
Naso

Ogo forever
Re: Portable Excited As He Witnesses Snow For The First Time In His Life In The U.K by Millimann: 4:18pm On Dec 01, 2023
Next thing now he will call out Charles Okocha not to step foot in London.

3 Likes

Re: Portable Excited As He Witnesses Snow For The First Time In His Life In The U.K by Ohraykon: 4:19pm On Dec 01, 2023
Lol western world is a place of hybrid humans not melanated people!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portable Excited As He Witnesses Snow For The First Time In His Life In The U.K by DaTruths: 4:19pm On Dec 01, 2023
This guy na real kpako oh.

I never see snow before, but it can't get me excited.

8 Likes

Re: Portable Excited As He Witnesses Snow For The First Time In His Life In The U.K by ItisWell22(f): 4:19pm On Dec 01, 2023
๐Ÿ˜
Re: Portable Excited As He Witnesses Snow For The First Time In His Life In The U.K by Padipadi(m): 4:20pm On Dec 01, 2023
Lmao

1 Like

Re: Portable Excited As He Witnesses Snow For The First Time In His Life In The U.K by Theben(m): 4:20pm On Dec 01, 2023
chigoziri2403:
Can snow be exported,
Careful of what you wish for

1 Like

Re: Portable Excited As He Witnesses Snow For The First Time In His Life In The U.K by Dennisochampa: 4:20pm On Dec 01, 2023
The cold for UK na die..
Imagine make concrete dey freeze... How human being body Wan be...
Like this so... Na 3 shirts, 2 jackets, 3 trousers, 3 thermal socks, thermal boots and 2 head warmers I deh wear.... No be me cold go kill...

19 Likes

Re: Portable Excited As He Witnesses Snow For The First Time In His Life In The U.K by Daniel7543: 4:21pm On Dec 01, 2023
chigoziri2403:
Can snow be exported,
Abeg make dem no import snow. We are ok with our hamattan. Our government dey use every little opportunity to loot. We are ok with our hamattan here. The figures u go dey hear for allocation of snow go shock u.

U go here, we imported snow for #10.2 trillion naira, at the end of the day me and you no go see the snow

28 Likes

Re: Portable Excited As He Witnesses Snow For The First Time In His Life In The U.K by Roboto11: 4:22pm On Dec 01, 2023
I'm beginning to like this guy.

grin

1 Like

Re: Portable Excited As He Witnesses Snow For The First Time In His Life In The U.K by finallybusy: 4:22pm On Dec 01, 2023
He never believed he would travel out in his life. I understand. Any exposed fellow who comes across snowfall for the first time sees it as normal. Foreign movies showed how it looks. The only thing extra is walking on it. The smell and feel are already covered from using deep freezers.

4 Likes

Re: Portable Excited As He Witnesses Snow For The First Time In His Life In The U.K by ableguy(m): 4:22pm On Dec 01, 2023
grin
But it's true, a lot of us will be excited to witness it for the first time as well.
Just like some oyibo embrace sun during summer.

10 Likes

Re: Portable Excited As He Witnesses Snow For The First Time In His Life In The U.K by Walz001: 4:24pm On Dec 01, 2023
Newsmic:

Do anything that makes You Happy
Happiness is free
Re: Portable Excited As He Witnesses Snow For The First Time In His Life In The U.K by NaijaCover(m): 4:25pm On Dec 01, 2023
Enjoy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

AY Speaks On Marriage Crisis And More: I Don't Know What You Are Talking About / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Evicted From Big Brother Nigeria In 2006 (Throwback Photos) / Bobrisky Rocks A See Through Top Angry Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.