Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Portable Excited As He Witnesses Snow For The First Time In His Life In The U.K - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable Excited As He Witnesses Snow For The First Time In His Life In The U.K (48815 Views)

Portable Excited As Real Estate Mogul Gifts Him Mercedes-Benz S350 Convertible / Portable Excited As Tiwa Savage Replies His Instagram Chat (Photo) / Naomi Campbell Excited As She Meets Ngozi Okonjo-iweala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portable Excited As He Witnesses Snow For The First Time In His Life In The U.K by Gajagojo: 11:15pm On Dec 01, 2023
Just imagine you have never seen rain before and you see it for the first time as an adult
How would you feel?
Don't kill the little child in you because you are an adult
I can still remember the first time they killed a chicken in my presence
That was the sweetest chicken ever.....
Let us enjoy simple things

Getting in a car and starting the engine is a BIG DEAL pay attention,enjoy

1 Like

Re: Portable Excited As He Witnesses Snow For The First Time In His Life In The U.K by mickyeddi(m): 11:29pm On Dec 01, 2023
Looks more like light flurries
Re: Portable Excited As He Witnesses Snow For The First Time In His Life In The U.K by Maxitomxane(m): 11:33pm On Dec 01, 2023
chigoziri2403:

Commercial quantities?

Nope๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚... Commercial quantities?? I hope it's not what I'm thinking. grin
Re: Portable Excited As He Witnesses Snow For The First Time In His Life In The U.K by pafun(m): 1:48am On Dec 02, 2023
Newsmic:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phiJ222Lzi0

Portable Excited As He Witnesses Snow For The First Time In His Life In The U.K (Video)

Nigerian singer, Portable shares his excitement as he witnesses snow falling while on a music tour in the U.K.

He described the snow as โ€˜ice blockโ€™.

The video was shared on his Instagram page with the caption;

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C0RtWpht7UG/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Zazzuuu the baboon ! True true snow na ice o, but na ice powder , no be "block"

Anyway to Zazzu the new "been-to" I dedicate Take Your Time by Iska Tribe from Spotify. https://open.spotify.com/track/25TlMIRKoxOKpegEiDft2Z?si=97cb606a3eae4377
Re: Portable Excited As He Witnesses Snow For The First Time In His Life In The U.K by chigoziri2403(m): 2:56am On Dec 02, 2023
Maxitomxane:

Nope๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚... Commercial quantities?? I hope it's not what I'm thinking. grin
Times are hard brother
Re: Portable Excited As He Witnesses Snow For The First Time In His Life In The U.K by Blurr(m): 4:29am On Dec 02, 2023
e go pepper yungi duu lmao wetin for yungi duus own skit
Re: Portable Excited As He Witnesses Snow For The First Time In His Life In The U.K by Ykc2(m): 7:11am On Dec 02, 2023
Snow dey fall for dubai lagos nigeria
Re: Portable Excited As He Witnesses Snow For The First Time In His Life In The U.K by KennethEnyi(m): 9:08am On Dec 02, 2023
Worwor nigga
Re: Portable Excited As He Witnesses Snow For The First Time In His Life In The U.K by Burgerlomo: 11:50am On Dec 02, 2023
Ika 1 of Africa ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘
Re: Portable Excited As He Witnesses Snow For The First Time In His Life In The U.K by dangotesmummy: 11:54am On Dec 02, 2023
Ishilove:
Portable is so refreshingly unpretentious and unapologetically razz cheesy cheesy cheesy

It doesn't take much to find happiness in the little things smiley
lol Even if you bush,you no suppose show your bushness for outside grin
Re: Portable Excited As He Witnesses Snow For The First Time In His Life In The U.K by Ishilove: 3:32pm On Dec 02, 2023
dangotesmummy:
lol Even if you bush,you no suppose show your bushness for outside grin
That's why he is Portable. He no send anybody grin

1 Like

Re: Portable Excited As He Witnesses Snow For The First Time In His Life In The U.K by winner37(m): 3:42pm On Dec 02, 2023
I can't wait to witness that too ...
Re: Portable Excited As He Witnesses Snow For The First Time In His Life In The U.K by donhils: 3:50pm On Dec 02, 2023
I didn't understand what he said, but he sounded funny
Re: Portable Excited As He Witnesses Snow For The First Time In His Life In The U.K by Josywhyte: 11:02pm On Dec 02, 2023
Illiteracy na bad thing I swear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bobrisky Rocks A See Through Top Angry Fans React / Psquare On Their Way To Portharcourt Labour Party Rally (Pictures) / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Evicted From Big Brother Nigeria In 2006 (Throwback Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.