Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Portable Excited As He Witnesses Snow For The First Time In His Life In The U.K - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable Excited As He Witnesses Snow For The First Time In His Life In The U.K (48823 Views)

Portable Excited As Real Estate Mogul Gifts Him Mercedes-Benz S350 Convertible / Portable Excited As Tiwa Savage Replies His Instagram Chat (Photo) / Naomi Campbell Excited As She Meets Ngozi Okonjo-iweala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portable Excited As He Witnesses Snow For The First Time In His Life In The U.K by Dennisochampa: 5:45pm On Dec 01, 2023
BeigJawnson:
cool

Wow... Thank God... I give you kudos for that... God will continue to be of help to you and your family... Nice one my brother...
.... Amen boss... I wish you same and even more in Jesus name.... Amen

1 Like

Re: Portable Excited As He Witnesses Snow For The First Time In His Life In The U.K by tradepunter: 5:46pm On Dec 01, 2023
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

No need to be excited

Cause the snow will soon be falling in Nigeria

It is just a matter of time

Even here in Edo state it will soon start

Edo north to be precise

The drug is messing your head up badly....... Hahahaha
Re: Portable Excited As He Witnesses Snow For The First Time In His Life In The U.K by BeigJawnson(m): 5:47pm On Dec 01, 2023
Dennisochampa:
.... Amen boss... I wish you same and even more in Jesus name.... Amen

Amen ... Nice to meet you. And nice talking to you my brother.

1 Like

Re: Portable Excited As He Witnesses Snow For The First Time In His Life In The U.K by Nonexisting1: 5:50pm On Dec 01, 2023
The only thing I like about that nigga is that he doesn't fake it.

1 Like

Re: Portable Excited As He Witnesses Snow For The First Time In His Life In The U.K by bestower: 6:02pm On Dec 01, 2023
I wish you can display your naked body over there right now for some few minutes or hours the way you used to here in Nigeria....I just wanna see end result..
Re: Portable Excited As He Witnesses Snow For The First Time In His Life In The U.K by seunlayi(m): 6:05pm On Dec 01, 2023
Newsmic:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phiJ222Lzi0

Portable Excited As He Witnesses Snow For The First Time In His Life In The U.K (Video)

Nigerian singer, Portable shares his excitement as he witnesses snow falling while on a music tour in the U.K.

He described the snow as ‘ice block’.

The video was shared on his Instagram page with the caption;

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C0RtWpht7UG/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Why you wear top? This against your brand angry grin grin Na cold kée u dere

1 Like

Re: Portable Excited As He Witnesses Snow For The First Time In His Life In The U.K by Dannydavito: 6:07pm On Dec 01, 2023
If na IGBO man dey form this kpako for UK now some ode for don dey yarn rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Portable Excited As He Witnesses Snow For The First Time In His Life In The U.K by Connectionmi: 6:07pm On Dec 01, 2023
Make una let am enjoy badbelle people life na enjoyment make una.leave am.make.he enjoy learn how to be happy wirh people success so that ur own go come.bad belle corner I great oh
Re: Portable Excited As He Witnesses Snow For The First Time In His Life In The U.K by Greatinanout: 6:15pm On Dec 01, 2023
Great grin grin angry
Re: Portable Excited As He Witnesses Snow For The First Time In His Life In The U.K by XAUBulls: 6:24pm On Dec 01, 2023
Newsmic:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phiJ222Lzi0

Portable Excited As He Witnesses Snow For The First Time In His Life In The U.K (Video)

Nigerian singer, Portable shares his excitement as he witnesses snow falling while on a music tour in the U.K.

He described the snow as ‘ice block’.

The video was shared on his Instagram page with the caption;

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C0RtWpht7UG/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Re: Portable Excited As He Witnesses Snow For The First Time In His Life In The U.K by MrBONE2(m): 6:27pm On Dec 01, 2023

Re: Portable Excited As He Witnesses Snow For The First Time In His Life In The U.K by Astar007: 6:30pm On Dec 01, 2023
chigoziri2403:

Na money I dey find, I go use am run business

When u reach d abroad and start to dey live better life ur ginger to find money go come down
Re: Portable Excited As He Witnesses Snow For The First Time In His Life In The U.K by etrange: 6:40pm On Dec 01, 2023
Buharidgeneral:

Rain or snow

That's the UK version of snow. You're probably thinking of Canada/Russia standard.

1 Like

Re: Portable Excited As He Witnesses Snow For The First Time In His Life In The U.K by hexenbiest: 6:45pm On Dec 01, 2023
I just love his vibes and how he keeps it real with his fans... In the meantime you can drown out the noise one beat at a time with oraimo spacepods.

1 Like

Re: Portable Excited As He Witnesses Snow For The First Time In His Life In The U.K by chigoziri2403(m): 6:51pm On Dec 01, 2023
Astar007:

When u reach d abroad and start to dey live better life ur ginger to find money go come down
E better to get money for Nigeria than abroad, abroad nobody send rich man, who I go oppress with my convoy for there.
Who go call me boss for abroad
Re: Portable Excited As He Witnesses Snow For The First Time In His Life In The U.K by ThaFirstLady: 6:54pm On Dec 01, 2023
In spite of his ways as a loose Cannon, Portable is indeed a breath of fresh air with his originality.

1 Like

Re: Portable Excited As He Witnesses Snow For The First Time In His Life In The U.K by Karleb(m): 6:59pm On Dec 01, 2023
superCleanworks:

people will not understand.

most other singers will FORM but this guy is expressing genuine surprise and happiness. I like it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPqdYupAkoY?si=lUZW9oLQ9_w0U1If

Check that video at 0.40 sec, that's another greatful soul not those in YOUKAY that are always complaining.
Re: Portable Excited As He Witnesses Snow For The First Time In His Life In The U.K by Rejouir: 7:16pm On Dec 01, 2023
I like this portable guy, for a reason. He is a Hustler, this guy was once a street tout now look at where he is, not like the typical lazy yoruba man.

More grease, man.

1 Like

Re: Portable Excited As He Witnesses Snow For The First Time In His Life In The U.K by Maxitomxane(m): 7:18pm On Dec 01, 2023
chigoziri2403:
Can snow be exported,
I need to bring it to Nigeria
Lol...snow falls in plateau too
Re: Portable Excited As He Witnesses Snow For The First Time In His Life In The U.K by CJStarz: 7:19pm On Dec 01, 2023
BrokenCondom:
Blessings for u this month...

No weapon fashioned against you shall prosper. Happy new month of December.
Oga,Ur moniker sef🤣
Re: Portable Excited As He Witnesses Snow For The First Time In His Life In The U.K by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 01, 2023
What is exciting about snow? I honestly don't get it!
Re: Portable Excited As He Witnesses Snow For The First Time In His Life In The U.K by Wsx2: 7:26pm On Dec 01, 2023
Dennisochampa:
The cold for UK na die..
Imagine make concrete dey freeze... How human being body Wan be...
Like this so... Na 3 shirts, 2 jackets, 3 trousers, 3 thermal socks, thermal boots and 2 head warmers I deh wear.... No be me cold go kill...

Oga stop that, their is no cold in Uk , come to canada and see what they call winter, russia Alaska and north pole regions are the coldest. I am outside in Vancouver now I can’t even fold my hands
Re: Portable Excited As He Witnesses Snow For The First Time In His Life In The U.K by spagettiluv: 7:27pm On Dec 01, 2023
Daniel7543:
Abeg make dem no import snow. We are ok with our hamattan. Our government dey use every little opportunity to loot. We are ok with our hamattan here. The figures u go dey hear for allocation of snow go shock u.

U go here, we imported snow for #10.2 trillion naira, at the end of the day me and you no go see the snow
grin grin grin grin
Re: Portable Excited As He Witnesses Snow For The First Time In His Life In The U.K by officialfestus(m): 7:35pm On Dec 01, 2023
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

No need to be excited

Cause the snow will soon be falling in Nigeria

It is just a matter of time

Even here in Edo state it will soon start

Edo north to be precise
dreamer.
Re: Portable Excited As He Witnesses Snow For The First Time In His Life In The U.K by Dennisochampa: 7:50pm On Dec 01, 2023
Wsx2:

Oga stop that, their is no cold in Uk , come to canada and see what they call winter, russia Alaska and north pole regions are the coldest. I am outside in Vancouver now I can’t even fold my hands
.... Broz this is my first time abroad... Normally for 9ja...i no deh sleep with fan or ac so understand me when I say this cold is too much for me.... I no deh used to am at all
Re: Portable Excited As He Witnesses Snow For The First Time In His Life In The U.K by AzaHub(f): 8:56pm On Dec 01, 2023
Lukepeter:

The one wey dey my area dey charge 10k for short time.
Must be Olosho joy then. Sorry.
10k for bat era?

Re: Portable Excited As He Witnesses Snow For The First Time In His Life In The U.K by chigoziri2403(m): 9:07pm On Dec 01, 2023
Maxitomxane:

Lol...snow falls in plateau too
Commercial quantities?
Re: Portable Excited As He Witnesses Snow For The First Time In His Life In The U.K by oneman2k7: 10:19pm On Dec 01, 2023
When a country don good finish, God dash them snow.
Re: Portable Excited As He Witnesses Snow For The First Time In His Life In The U.K by sisisioge: 10:49pm On Dec 01, 2023
This guy is so refreshingly lovable grin
Re: Portable Excited As He Witnesses Snow For The First Time In His Life In The U.K by Wizuman: 10:51pm On Dec 01, 2023
I am happy for you, Portable
Re: Portable Excited As He Witnesses Snow For The First Time In His Life In The U.K by Alpharey: 11:07pm On Dec 01, 2023
DaTruths:
This guy na real kpako oh.

I never see snow before, but it can't get me excited.

Not a bad thing if it gets you excited.
Re: Portable Excited As He Witnesses Snow For The First Time In His Life In The U.K by OgaTheTop2: 11:08pm On Dec 01, 2023
NFBI:
Yes just enter your freezer
Correct. Savage response. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

D'banj's Girlfriend Bonang Matheba Stuns In Sexy White Dress / DJ Cuppy Spotted With Zlatan Ibile (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Speaks On Premature Ejaculation. Shades Half Minute Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.