Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,361 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Israel Resumes Combat Against Hamas - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Resumes Combat Against Hamas (15871 Views)

Israel Resumes Water Supply To Southern Gaza After U.S. Pressure / Israel Prepares 'ground Manoeuvre' Against Hamas But No Decision Yet / North Korea Soldiers Smash Bricks & Bend Iron Rods In Combat Display (Pix, Vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Resumes Combat Against Hamas by ModestManager: 9:13am On Dec 01, 2023
Those Philistines right from the time of Goliath, are always seeking for blood.
Ceasefire, they will not hear!

Bloody losers.

For Israel, I say this....spoken by The Holy Spirit of God, and written down by your father Moses in Numbers 6:24-26 “The LORD bless you ...

Numbers 6:24-26: “The LORD bless you and keep you; The LORD make His face shine upon you, And be gracious to you; The LORD lift up His countenance upon you and give you (ISRAEL) peace, Amen"

...................but your peace won't be complete until you accept The Messiah, Yeshua Hamashiach (King JESUS CHRIST as your Messiah) For JESUS IS THE PRINCE OF PEACE!

Shalom.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel Resumes Combat Against Hamas by NapoleonHill: 9:14am On Dec 01, 2023
MadamVanessa:
shocked

I don't know why Israel is romancing these blood sucking demons. I know they have killed them in thousands, but I am not still satisfied. Gaza , hamas and every living thing there be it women and children should be annihilated. The children are upcoming terrorists, don't spare them. Kill all damn headslamming bastards.

Is that what Nigeria should so to the east too?
Re: Israel Resumes Combat Against Hamas by Nobody: 9:14am On Dec 01, 2023
Nice one
Re: Israel Resumes Combat Against Hamas by Father4all: 9:15am On Dec 01, 2023
MadamVanessa:
shocked

I don't know why Israel is romancing these blood sucking demons. I know they have killed them in thousands, but I am not still satisfied. Gaza , hamas and every living thing there be it women and children should be annihilated. The children are upcoming terrorists, don't spare them. Kill all damn headslamming bastards.
your entry families too will be wipe out from earth
Re: Israel Resumes Combat Against Hamas by LLSAINT(m): 9:15am On Dec 01, 2023
Isreal is messing up big time to me
Why will you even allow for a truce?
If all terrorist are muslims, and a handful preaches peace with hate in their heart,
Just send them back to their creators and end this game
I don tire
Nairaland terrorist apologist can go to Palestine and join them and lets see what becomes of them
Una too many for naija sef

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Resumes Combat Against Hamas by DIntegrity: 9:16am On Dec 01, 2023
motayoayinde:
IDF is trying to avenge the death of about 3000 of their men in Gaza.
They have used this ceasefire period to beg for more arms from the United Snakes.

More deaths await them.

As at last week they only lost 65 soldiers since the Gaza invasion.
Don't lie here without any evidence to prove your point.

They're not Russia.
Funny enough Israel is known for low casualties in war no matter who engages them among the Arab nations surrounding them.

2 Likes

Re: Israel Resumes Combat Against Hamas by Padipadi(m): 9:16am On Dec 01, 2023
motayoayinde:
They have used this ceasefire period to beg for more arms from the United Snakes.

More deaths await them.
Omotayo Ayinde aka motayoayinde, nuke fall on you.

3 Likes

Re: Israel Resumes Combat Against Hamas by lastoption: 9:16am On Dec 01, 2023
And the fighting continues. When will both parties accept each others right to exist. Two state solutions is the only way to secure peace. Nobody has the right to own the 'River to the Sea'. But until then, the cycle will just continue.
Re: Israel Resumes Combat Against Hamas by Nwaotu10(m): 9:17am On Dec 01, 2023
IDF should wipe Hama's Terrorists out of face of earth.

2 Likes

Re: Israel Resumes Combat Against Hamas by Padipadi(m): 9:18am On Dec 01, 2023
AntiChristian:
Israel love killing babies!
And the Christians too love them since it is biblical to kill babies.

I saw a post on killing babies here https://www.nairaland.com/7925676/israeli-pm-quotes-bible-appeals

It fits the narrative so well!

God punish Israel and the god of Israel (USA) that gives them funds and weaponry!

Since the war started the god of Israel aka USA has made billions in arms profit!
Them use am resemble Muhammad ni.
Very foólish idiót!
Nuke fall on you.
Re: Israel Resumes Combat Against Hamas by BornAgainCow: 9:19am On Dec 01, 2023
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Isreal is still taking it easy because of their citizens still being held hostage by the Hamas pigs.
Once Israel either frees those citizens or confirms them dead, you will see the full might and capability of the IDF as they wipe the hamas vermin off the planet once and for all.
Re: Israel Resumes Combat Against Hamas by Padipadi(m): 9:19am On Dec 01, 2023
DaTruths:
When will Nigerians say enough is enough in their own country?

Why are Nigerians always talk talk? Na them full twitter opening their gutter everyday talking nonsense.

Make everybody just shut up abeg if they can't act.

Some mumu here dey choose side between Israel and hamas when their own country is burning more than Gaza.. black man aye ooh
We told dem dat fulani herdsmen are on rampage. They attacked Kuteb people in Taraba few days ago. No protest from muslims or MURIC. Isn't that madness?

5 Likes

Re: Israel Resumes Combat Against Hamas by jesmond3945: 9:19am On Dec 01, 2023
MadamVanessa:
shocked

and you want God to give you children some day?
Re: Israel Resumes Combat Against Hamas by ObabiOlorunosi(m): 9:20am On Dec 01, 2023
motayoayinde:

More deaths await them.

grin grin grin grin whatever suits your narrative.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel Resumes Combat Against Hamas by nicason(m): 9:21am On Dec 01, 2023
motayoayinde:

More deaths await them.
Your statement speaks of hate and pains.
If actually 3000 Israelis died as you said why do Aljazerah makes it seems Israel is been Wiked .

5 Likes

Re: Israel Resumes Combat Against Hamas by Artsbeat(m): 9:21am On Dec 01, 2023
motayoayinde:

More deaths await them.
mumu

1 Like

Re: Israel Resumes Combat Against Hamas by zoghys: 9:21am On Dec 01, 2023
MadamVanessa:
shocked

You are a disgrace to your gender and every right thinking human being. You want Israel to annihilate millions of innocent women and children, and yet you want to be a mother itats if you're not one. Inasmuch as I want Hamas wiped out not and never at the mercy of innocent civilians. And if you don't know the history of Israel and it's occupation in the Palestine, then you are dumber than I thought, if you align in the genocidal school of thought by some delusional people. Two state solution is the way forward and if Israel refuse to see this and work towards it's realization, more Hamas will spring up in future to come.
Re: Israel Resumes Combat Against Hamas by jesmond3945: 9:22am On Dec 01, 2023
Botragelad:
Here are some snaps from the scene. It seems Hamas TERRORISTS love getting eliminated.
They broke the truce, now they have resumed their act of hiding behind civilians

Again, IDF warned these people not to move up north that this is just a temporary ceasefire but they don't listen. Enjoy your Hamas government!
not to move their own land. If nigerian govt warned you to leave your village and never come would you do that?
Re: Israel Resumes Combat Against Hamas by dapadawee: 9:23am On Dec 01, 2023
motayoayinde:

More deaths await them.
please dont come and say otherwise tomorrow

4 Likes

Re: Israel Resumes Combat Against Hamas by jesmond3945: 9:25am On Dec 01, 2023
Floky215:

As long as it help kill all the killables...!!!

I wonder sometime wether you reason from your anus or all you guys think like morons...cos even animals reason better than you people ...!!

Hamas begged from cease fire and ready to release hostage for few days of reprieve...!!

Some how your warped fufu filled brain have twisted the narrative to help you sleep...!!

As long as you guys continue to think and behave like morons you would continue to be eliminated enmass...!!

Good thing is the jews don't give a furck what anybody thinks...!!!
the jews dont give a Bleep what anyone think? Is all about how they feel? Why cant jews leave in peace with their neighbours? They are talking of golan heights and some part of jordan
Re: Israel Resumes Combat Against Hamas by ObabiOlorunosi(m): 9:25am On Dec 01, 2023
Jonathan:
You all are bound for doom.
Bloody terrorist European immigrants.

Same thing they tried to do in South Africa and many other places.

I'm very happy the war is not one-sided.

No peace for the wicked

No peace for land grabbers

No peace for savage animals

No peace for TERRORISTS

No peace for Zionìst bastarɗs.

Go anf join Hamas so that you can put your bitterness to better use. grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Israel Resumes Combat Against Hamas by mikeapollo: 9:25am On Dec 01, 2023
motayoayinde:

More deaths await them.

And more ''life'' and ''good living'' awaits Hamas, your terrorist friends?
You are busy counting somebody's losses and ignoring the destruction in your territory (Gaza)
You should go join and help Hamas kill the IDF forces so they could die faster! It is Hamas that pleaded for ceasefire, not Israel.

You will know the feedback soonest!

2 Likes

Re: Israel Resumes Combat Against Hamas by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:25am On Dec 01, 2023
motayoayinde:

More deaths await them.
Ustaz Mukhaila, today is jumaat...

go and pray 4 Allah's divine wisdom & sense in ya life!
cool

1 Like

Re: Israel Resumes Combat Against Hamas by ttobizz(m): 9:26am On Dec 01, 2023
AntiChristian:

I saw a post on killing babies here https://www.nairaland.com/7925676/israeli-pm-quotes-bible-appeals

God punish Israel and the god of Israel (USA) that gives them funds and weaponry!

Since the war started the god of Israel aka USA has made billions in arms profit!

I don't understand why you guys are playing the victim card. For God's sake it's a war, it's either you fight or you surrender. Hamas isn't shooting children friendly missiles after all.
Re: Israel Resumes Combat Against Hamas by jesmond3945: 9:26am On Dec 01, 2023
AntiChristian:

i am a christian but this war has really exposed how hypocritical we are. We condemn muslim terrorsism but go around and praise bloodshed just because it is pepetuated by jews who we align with. Christ knew it would come to this.

2 Likes

Re: Israel Resumes Combat Against Hamas by Padipadi(m): 9:27am On Dec 01, 2023
fx45:
The worst mistake someone can make in life is believing their own lies... Unless it's the usual Muslim Taqiyya.

Nevertheless, it doesn't stop Hamas from collecting the ongoing wotowoto.
It's that taqiyah the world has realized and has risen against. Nuke on all terrorists
Re: Israel Resumes Combat Against Hamas by jesmond3945: 9:29am On Dec 01, 2023
Kentuforchrist:
Kill those blood suckimg terrorists

Death to islam
what of dieing children?
Re: Israel Resumes Combat Against Hamas by Southwestidiot: 9:30am On Dec 01, 2023
motayoayinde:

More deaths await them.
let us know when you wake up from your sleep
Re: Israel Resumes Combat Against Hamas by Prigidypogodo(f): 9:33am On Dec 01, 2023
yes oooo
Re: Israel Resumes Combat Against Hamas by zoer(m): 9:34am On Dec 01, 2023
AntiChristian:

HAMAZ that kidnapped and killed babies you didn't see that but na revenge you dey see.

Are you alright?
Re: Israel Resumes Combat Against Hamas by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:35am On Dec 01, 2023
MadamVanessa:
shocked

This is exactly how Christians hate Muslims
You say they should kill women and children too. This is Christian hate for you.
Well I am not surprised
Re: Israel Resumes Combat Against Hamas by BreconHills(m): 9:37am On Dec 01, 2023
motayoayinde:

More deaths await them.

When lying try to make it moderately plausible for even those who are ignorant.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Saudi Arabia Resorting To Death Penalty To Crush Opposition Figures: Amnesty / Capitol Riot: 'Qanon Shaman' Jacob Chansley Sentenced To 41 Months In Prison / Michigan Supreme Court Rules That Trump Will Stay On State Ballot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.