Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,562 members, 7,816,362 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Israel Resumes Combat Against Hamas - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Resumes Combat Against Hamas (15876 Views)

Israel Resumes Water Supply To Southern Gaza After U.S. Pressure / Israel Prepares 'ground Manoeuvre' Against Hamas But No Decision Yet / North Korea Soldiers Smash Bricks & Bend Iron Rods In Combat Display (Pix, Vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Resumes Combat Against Hamas by AntiChristian: 7:27pm On Dec 01, 2023
ncoolsome:

What is the definition of a christian...it means "Christ like"....he was called a jew but he wasn't..

He was born a Jew and died a Jew!
That's why Jesus was always quoting the old testament, it is written....
Re: Israel Resumes Combat Against Hamas by AntiChristian: 7:31pm On Dec 01, 2023
Nwaikpe:

So, the "god of israel" that is "America" is stronger than your god?

Because the last time I checked, your god was begging for mercy from the Israelites.

I don't have a god!
And those who died had reached their time to die.

Israel and its god can only kill those whose time is up!
The generations.of those they didn't kill will keep fighting them. It will never end till the god of Israel go bankrupt or get sense!
Re: Israel Resumes Combat Against Hamas by AntiChristian: 7:35pm On Dec 01, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

feel free to kill my children

Don't worry na terrorists, bandits, herdsman, IPOB cannibals, ritualists, kidnappers will do it.

I no Sabi kill than hen and ram!
Re: Israel Resumes Combat Against Hamas by Visionary007(m): 10:38pm On Dec 01, 2023
motayoayinde:
IDF is trying to avenge the death of about 3000 of their men in Gaza.
They have used this ceasefire period to beg for more arms from the United Snakes.

More deaths await them.

Empty brain.
Re: Israel Resumes Combat Against Hamas by Khyrvxjzy: 9:09am On Dec 02, 2023
AntiChristian:

Don't worry na terrorists, bandits, herdsman, IPOB cannibals, ritualists, kidnappers will do it.

I no Sabi kill than hen and ram!

i dont care you can tell your brother terrorist to kill my children
but be rest assured i will kill your children
Re: Israel Resumes Combat Against Hamas by AntiChristian: 9:13am On Dec 02, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

i dont care you can tell your brother terrorist to kill my children
but be rest assured i will kill your children

That is what's happening in Palestine!
Re: Israel Resumes Combat Against Hamas by Khyrvxjzy: 9:24am On Dec 02, 2023
AntiChristian:

That is what's happening in Palestine!

kill all Palestine both human and animal

1 Like

Re: Israel Resumes Combat Against Hamas by AntiChristian: 9:26am On Dec 02, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

kill all Palestine both human and animal

Kill Israelites and the god of Israel aka USA!
Leave animals alone!
Re: Israel Resumes Combat Against Hamas by Khyrvxjzy: 9:29am On Dec 02, 2023
AntiChristian:

Kill Israelites and the god of Israel aka USA!
Leave animals alone!

i am doing my own with action, case study gaza

you only using mouth

make Muslim try christian nation na
we nuclear bomb una

. terrorist

1 Like

Re: Israel Resumes Combat Against Hamas by AntiChristian: 9:32am On Dec 02, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

i am doing my own with action, case study gaza

you only using mouth

make Muslim try christian nation na
we nuclear bomb una

. terrorist

Which Christian nation dey?
Re: Israel Resumes Combat Against Hamas by Khyrvxjzy: 9:37am On Dec 02, 2023
AntiChristian:

Which Christian nation dey?

isreal don reach

try am if them born you well

me dat want Muslim region genocide before
Re: Israel Resumes Combat Against Hamas by k4kenny(f): 12:28pm On Dec 02, 2023
Kukutenla:

Suddenly an islamist is concerned about morality.
Is it moral to marry a 9 year old girl?
Is it moral to marry your adopted son's wife
Is it moral to raid innocent caravan and traders
Is it moral to take women as sex slaves and even kill some of their family members before doing so
Islam and morality is word and opposite

Suddenly an islamist is concerned about morality.

Islam has ALWAYS been concerned about morality, you've been too blinded with bias to see the truth.

Is it moral to marry a 9 year old girl?

Prove to me she was 9, ṣebi you have her birth certificate grin. In this information age, nothing stops you from doing your own unbiased research and getting yourself enlightened. Christianity and Zionism thrives on the ignorance of their followers cry

Is it moral to marry your adopted son's wife

Ex-wife. They were divorced. Did the ex husband cry to you? Why the matter come dey pepper you for body?

Is it moral to raid innocent caravan and traders
Is it moral to take women as sex slaves and even kill some of their family members before doing so

Lies, lies lies😒. It's very easy to deceive biased minds into believing the most vicious lies.

They've spent billions to spread lies and misinformation about Islam, yet it keeps growing in leaps and bounds.

The truth would always prevail over falsehoods, no matter how hard they try.
Re: Israel Resumes Combat Against Hamas by Kukutenla: 12:40pm On Dec 02, 2023
k4kenny:

Islam has ALWAYS been concerned about morality, you've been too blinded with bias to see the truth.

Prove to me she was 9, ṣebi you have her birth certificate grin. In this information age, nothing stops you from doing your own unbiased research and getting yourself enlightened. Christianity and Zionism thrives on the ignorance of their followers cry

Ex-wife. They were divorced. Did the ex husband cry to you? Why the matter come dey pepper you for body?

Lies, lies lies😒. It's very easy to deceive biased minds into believing the most vicious lies.

They've spent billions to spread lies and misinformation about Islam, yet it keeps growing in leaps and bounds.

The truth would always prevail over falsehoods, no matter how hard they try.
Islam and lies go together.
There's no morality in Islam. It's all about making excuses and making room to satisfy Muhammad's nuances.

Oya talk now. How old was Aisha since you claim she wasn't 9. Some Islamic text put her at 6 self.

So if your father wants to marry your brother's ex- wife, you'll support it abi?

How is what is in the hadith a lie? Did Muhammad not raid caravan ni or didn't he keep and share captured women as sex slaves? Debunk it straight make thunder fire you
Re: Israel Resumes Combat Against Hamas by emapeteum(m): 1:51pm On Dec 02, 2023
k4kenny:

People of reasoning are coming to Islam. The ignoramuses would prefer to stay in their bubble of deceit and propaganda. The world is waking up and seeing the true evils of this world 🌍, and it ain't Muslims.
Sorry, like, who? Andrew Tate and his brother?
Unreasonable and evil-minded people are the ones following the century caravan thief, pedophiles
and murderer arabian prophet.Delusional and less informed people who don't know the history and
what the Quran and hadith say are the ones following an evil religion called Islam.
Re: Israel Resumes Combat Against Hamas by Nwaikpe: 5:20pm On Dec 02, 2023
AntiChristian:

I don't have a god!
And those who died had reached their time to die.

Israel and its god can only kill those whose time is up!
The generations.of those they didn't kill will keep fighting them. It will never end till the god of Israel go bankrupt or get sense!

That is exactly what you cretins* do.

You deny your religion just so that you can stress your point.
Re: Israel Resumes Combat Against Hamas by AntiChristian: 7:08pm On Dec 02, 2023
Nwaikpe:

That is exactly what you cretins* do.

You deny your religion just so that you can stress your point.

It's English!
I have a God not god!

Alhamdulillah I'm not a cretin!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Saudi Arabia Resorting To Death Penalty To Crush Opposition Figures: Amnesty / Capitol Riot: 'Qanon Shaman' Jacob Chansley Sentenced To 41 Months In Prison / Michigan Supreme Court Rules That Trump Will Stay On State Ballot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.