Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,473 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Israel Resumes Combat Against Hamas - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Resumes Combat Against Hamas (15874 Views)

Israel Resumes Water Supply To Southern Gaza After U.S. Pressure / Israel Prepares 'ground Manoeuvre' Against Hamas But No Decision Yet / North Korea Soldiers Smash Bricks & Bend Iron Rods In Combat Display (Pix, Vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Resumes Combat Against Hamas by Blaqputin(m): 10:29am On Dec 01, 2023
MadamVanessa:
shocked

I don't know why Israel is romancing these blood sucking demons. I know they have killed them in thousands, but I am not still satisfied. Gaza , hamas and every living thing there be it women and children should be annihilated. The children are upcoming terrorists, don't spare them. Kill all damn headslamming bastards.
This post represents the submit of senselessness
Re: Israel Resumes Combat Against Hamas by SuccessfulRichi: 10:31am On Dec 01, 2023
GENOCIDE. TURN GAZA TO DESSERT PLEASE 🙏🙏🙏
Re: Israel Resumes Combat Against Hamas by COOL10(m): 10:31am On Dec 01, 2023
GODPUNISHALABI:
This war will serve as a lesson, isreal will inflict severe punishment on hamas and gaza so that any arab country considering attacking isreal in the future will think twice,isreal is not a Christian country they believe in the torah,where God instructed them to wipe their enemies from the face of the earth. If you read the old testament God told them to kill everything including children animals whether old or young nothing should be spared,na Im you carry urself go fight,they will wail and cry but nothing can save them.

They miscalculated. They felt that because the modern day Jews are quite modest and civilised and have abandoned quite a lot of the old testament teachings, then they would let the attacks slide. But that was their mistake.

They forgot that the Jews still serve that God of the old testament. The Mighty God of Israel. The Lion of the Tribe of Judah. The Ruthless One.

Hamas never see anything yet grin
Re: Israel Resumes Combat Against Hamas by Machinegun91(m): 10:37am On Dec 01, 2023
Israel should just wipe those demons out of this planet.

No peace for wicked
Re: Israel Resumes Combat Against Hamas by Khyrvxjzy: 10:40am On Dec 01, 2023
AntiChristian:

You're right!

All Muslim babies has Muslim boldly written on their faces!

May others kill your babies too like what you support!

kill my baby and i kill yours let see who go die plenty

isreal still winning with score

terrorist
Re: Israel Resumes Combat Against Hamas by AntiChristian: 10:42am On Dec 01, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

terrorist

Yeah!
Israel is working in line with the Bible!

It's biblical to kill babies!
Re: Israel Resumes Combat Against Hamas by Northernblood7(m): 10:43am On Dec 01, 2023
MadamVanessa:
shocked

I don't know why Israel is romancing these blood sucking demons. I know they have killed them in thousands, but I am not still satisfied. Gaza , hamas and every living thing there be it women and children should be annihilated. The children are upcoming terrorists, don't spare them. Kill all damn headslamming bastards.

I support you
Re: Israel Resumes Combat Against Hamas by Perfectnumber6(m): 10:47am On Dec 01, 2023
IDF level all those Muslims bastards.. And when you are done please try and go to Northwest and North east of Nigeria and level them all as well .. Muslims are terrorists .. Terrorist are Muslims ..
Re: Israel Resumes Combat Against Hamas by ChybuzzDD(m): 10:49am On Dec 01, 2023
motayoayinde:
IDF is trying to avenge the death of about 3000 of their men in Gaza.
They have used this ceasefire period to beg for more arms from the United Snakes.

More deaths await them.

Propagandist.

Go and read about Israel's arms production and export.
Re: Israel Resumes Combat Against Hamas by Kukutenla: 10:52am On Dec 01, 2023
AntiChristian:

You mentioned a chapter without the verse. This shows how desperate and ignorant a typical zionist Christian can be.

Check the four links below!

https://www.aa.com.tr/en/middle-east/this-is-a-time-for-war-netanyahu-quotes-bible-to-justify-israeli-onslaught-in-gaza/3038261#:~:text=%22Ladies%20and%20gentlemen%2C%20the%20Bible,briefing%20organized%20for%20foreign%20media.

https://www.npr.org/2023/11/07/1211133201/netanyahus-references-to-violent-biblical-passages-raise-alarm-among-critics

https://allisrael.com/quoting-bible-netanyahu-tells-world-leaders-you-have-a-choice-between-a-blessing-or-a-curse-peace-with-saudis-or-war-with-iran

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12689749/Netanyahus-Holy-war-Israeli-PM-quotes-Bible-says-time-war-vows-resign-Hamas-dustbin-history.html

Now can we now conveniently say Isreal and Zionist Christians are terrorists!

Or what other excuse do you still have?
You these terrorists and lies. You claimed Netanyahu quoted a bible verse to support killing babies and even gave an NL link. After I challenged you to substantiate your claim, you came back with a quote where he was responding to the unprovoked attack in October.
This means you are lying and Netanyahu never quoted the Bible to justify killing babies while I already proved to you your favourite terrorists quoted the Qur'an.
Why lie o Islamist? Is it a curse?

1 Like

Re: Israel Resumes Combat Against Hamas by k4kenny(f): 10:54am On Dec 01, 2023
MadamVanessa:
shocked

I don't know which is more disturbing; that a red blooded human being is calling for death of children or that 60 people have like this (so far). This is truly a sick world we live in. You brainwashed zionist bootlickers turn a blind eye to decades of Isreali attacks and occupation is the Palestinians, yet scream bloody murder when they resist oppression. You don't even know for sure if Hamas truly fired the rocket, you swallow every BS Isreal feeds you with hook, line and sinker. Same Isreal that has been exposed to have told at least 100 proven lies since October 7(check out france 24 on youtube).

While the scale of Isreali deceit and mainstream media propaganda is clearing off the world's eye, you pathetically gullible Nigerians christians choose to remain in your fools paradise, calling a terrorist nation 'god's chosen.'

To be absoluteky clear. This attack on Gaza has nothing to with Hamas or religion. It's about greed, money$$$$, oil and gas. Keep swallowing thier bullcrap about ancestry and how god promised their ancestor's land 3000 years ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RxRKjzx0B0?si=ELRSWtUtf_GpRSVc
Re: Israel Resumes Combat Against Hamas by AntiChristian: 10:58am On Dec 01, 2023
Kukutenla:

You these terrorists and lies. You claimed Netanyahu quoted a bible verse to support killing babies and even gave an NL link. After I challenged you to substantiate your claim, you came back with a quote where he was responding to the unprovoked attack in October.
This means you are lying and Netanyahu never quoted the Bible to justify killing babies while I already proved to you your favourite terrorists quoted the Qur'an.
Why lie o Islamist? Is it a curse?

How many Hamas have been killed?
How many babies have been killed?

Israel biblical wars have always been like that!

Kill babies mostly even animals!

Where's the lie?
You quoted an incomplete reference!

See liar!
Re: Israel Resumes Combat Against Hamas by cezarman(m): 11:01am On Dec 01, 2023
Cool... Israel when you're through, please come and finish these Hamas allies in Nigeria as well.
Re: Israel Resumes Combat Against Hamas by ExudeLoveToAll: 11:05am On Dec 01, 2023
motayoayinde:
They have used this ceasefire period to beg for more arms from the United Snakes.

More deaths await them.

Wake up it's break at dawn.
Re: Israel Resumes Combat Against Hamas by Nten: 11:05am On Dec 01, 2023
Terrorist are mostly unrepentant... The ceasefire truce definitely I am aware would be broken. So to be in the safer side, the IDF should increase and continue aerial bombardments of Hamas settlements. Maximum rockets, RPG, missiles both intercontinental and ballistics should be deployed.
Re: Israel Resumes Combat Against Hamas by NairaMaster1(m): 11:07am On Dec 01, 2023
motayoayinde:

More deaths await them.

So your fellow terrorists told you they killed 3000 IDF men?
Re: Israel Resumes Combat Against Hamas by NairaMaster1(m): 11:09am On Dec 01, 2023
Floky215:

As long as it help kill all the killables...!!!

I wonder sometime wether you reason from your anus or all you guys think like morons...cos even animals reason better than you people ...!!

Hamas begged from cease fire and ready to release hostage for few days of reprieve...!!

Some how your warped fufu filled brain have twisted the narrative to help you sleep...!!

As long as you guys continue to think and behave like morons you would continue to be eliminated enmass...!!

Good thing is the jews don't give a furck what anybody thinks...!!!

Don't mind the terrorist
Re: Israel Resumes Combat Against Hamas by Kavaista: 11:13am On Dec 01, 2023
motayoayinde:

More deaths await them.
Foolish online jihadist.u are not current at all as you keep believing your imaginations instead of facing reality as the IDF has kept on sending hamas to meet their 72 virgins.
Re: Israel Resumes Combat Against Hamas by k4kenny(f): 11:16am On Dec 01, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

terrorist

Only a deluded few think that Isreal is 'winning' based on the number of bombs they've thrown and people they've killed. Go to twitter and see the backlash they're facing

They've lost the morality war. More and more people are turning their backs to them. Only polticians who have been paid heavily by Isreal lobby groups and religious nutjobs like you and majority of NL chriatians still have support for the terrorist apartheid Isreal.

Let's talk abiut who's/what's actually winnnig: ISLAM!!!!

Much as it hurts us to see our bretheren in Palestine get butchered by demon zionists, it brings a glimmer of pleasure to us that more people are picking up the Qur'an and converting to Islam, just by seeing the strong faith of the Palestinians in the face of brutality. You may have missed it on facebook, IG or tiktok, but I gotcha wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_ijNIiBV6A?si=YIqAZtb-B3DV2Vgo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCDkHzdH0PA?si=9H2n8qEDtsW5KjQ2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sA0wktiOsdU?si=Sqdqy4mn5GH5B5kV
Re: Israel Resumes Combat Against Hamas by patpaul: 11:19am On Dec 01, 2023
motayoayinde:

More deaths await them.

this must be a yoruba muslim, terrorist supporter. This is operation no mercy, Isreal is doing a finishing job. No amount of lamentation will help the terrorists this time around
Re: Israel Resumes Combat Against Hamas by Khyrvxjzy: 11:23am On Dec 01, 2023
k4kenny:

Only a deluded few think that Isreal is 'winning' based on the number of bombs they've thrown and people they've killed. Go to twitter and see the backlash they're facing

They've lost the morality war. More and more people are turning their backs to them. Only polticians who have been paid heavily by Isreal lobby groups and religious nutjobs like you and majority of NL chriatians still have support for the terrorist apartheid Isreal.

Much as it hurts us to see our bretheren in Palestine get butchered by demon zionists, it brings a glimmer of pleasure to us that more people are picking up the Qur'an and converting to Islam, just by seeing the strong faith of the Palestinians in the face of brutality. You may have missed it on facebook, IG or tiktok, but I gotcha wink

you all will be killed even your children
Re: Israel Resumes Combat Against Hamas by ThatCEO: 11:24am On Dec 01, 2023
motayoayinde:

More deaths await them.

Very true, let d fighting resume then, Hamas is winning. cool
Re: Israel Resumes Combat Against Hamas by Khyrvxjzy: 11:24am On Dec 01, 2023
AntiChristian:

Yeah!
Israel is working in line with the Bible!

It's biblical to kill babies!

yes it biblical

and we will keep killing your children

u won see terrorism, you will see terrorism
Re: Israel Resumes Combat Against Hamas by Crafteck1: 11:37am On Dec 01, 2023
motayoayinde:

More deaths await them.

Nothing can be farther from god than islam... Nothing
Re: Israel Resumes Combat Against Hamas by Crafteck1: 11:38am On Dec 01, 2023
AntiChristian:
Israel love killing babies!
And the Christians too love them since it is biblical to kill babies.

I saw a post on killing babies here https://www.nairaland.com/7925676/israeli-pm-quotes-bible-appeals

It fits the narrative so well!

God punish Israel and the god of Israel (USA) that gives them funds and weaponry!

Since the war started the god of Israel aka USA has made billions in arms profit!

An average Jew will never quote the Bible. They'll rather quote their scriptures. But not so Zionist Israel!

Here are other verses about infanticides in the Bible

No one loves blood and infant rape like moham and his followers... No one
Re: Israel Resumes Combat Against Hamas by k4kenny(f): 11:39am On Dec 01, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

you all will be killed even your children

Oh my! hate filled speech coming from a zionist a$slicker. What a shocker cheesy. your god of war and destruction(satan) is so proud of you!!! Keep boiling and spewing hate like your slavemasters, more people are coming to Islam, if e pain you, go and lie down for express tongue.

see more links, just for good measure grin cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErURKdXuuSE?si=01dqM0keb7Pz3-9w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9Be7IRM6CE?si=g1NQwLOzNfn-CZZn

Tiktok influencer, Megan Rice also picked up our Qur'an in october and has also become Muslim!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zT4hhE1Rgk0?si=VKxIZtz8UCIiNz47

The plan evil againt us, but Allah 'aaza wa jaal is the best of planners kiss
Re: Israel Resumes Combat Against Hamas by Kukutenla: 11:42am On Dec 01, 2023
AntiChristian:

How many Hamas have been killed?
How many babies have been killed?

Israel biblical wars have always been like that!

Kill babies mostly even animals!

Where's the lie?
You quoted an incomplete reference!

See liar!
Not enough Hamas have been killed
You don't seem to have a problem with Hamas killing women and children. Only Israel. I'm now surprised. Muhammad is known for killing women too.
Quote where Netanyahu quoted scriptures to justify killing babies or you're just a lying terrorist
Re: Israel Resumes Combat Against Hamas by Kukutenla: 11:46am On Dec 01, 2023
k4kenny:

Suddenly an islamist is concerned about morality.
Is it moral to marry a 9 year old girl?
Is it moral to marry your adopted son's wife
Is it moral to raid innocent caravan and traders
Is it moral to take women as sex slaves and even kill some of their family members before doing so
Islam and morality is word and opposite
Re: Israel Resumes Combat Against Hamas by besayag: 11:46am On Dec 01, 2023
motayoayinde:

More deaths await them.
do u talk like this in public, or cause its a faceless forum
Re: Israel Resumes Combat Against Hamas by Singhabele: 11:51am On Dec 01, 2023
Can isreal keep the momentum going these folks hamas are not normal. They will always do d opposite.

Gaza will bleed
Re: Israel Resumes Combat Against Hamas by AngelicBeing: 11:51am On Dec 01, 2023
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Gbamsulotely, Delete Gaza terrorist completely from the planet Earth cheesy
Re: Israel Resumes Combat Against Hamas by AntiChristian: 12:07pm On Dec 01, 2023
Crafteck1:

No one loves blood and infant rape like moham and his followers... No one

Show us where kids are killed like these?
"Blessed are those who kill babies"

An average Jew will never quote the Bible. They'll rather quote their scriptures. But not so Zionist Israel!

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu invoked the theory of ‘Amalek’, a nation in the Hebrew Bible, to justify the killing of Gaza residents in the ongoing Israel-Hamas war in Gaza.

“You must remember what Amalek has done to you, says our Holy Bible. 1 Samuel 15:3 ‘Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass’," Netanyahu said.

Here are other verses about infanticides in the Bible
1. Pharaoh kills Hebrew males at birth!
Exodus 1:15-22 - This passage recounts the story of Pharaoh's command to the Hebrew midwives to kill the Hebrew male infants at birth.

2. Another king of Israel rips pregnant women open!
2 Kings 15:16 - This verse refers to an incident where Menahem, king of Israel, attacked the city of Tiphsah and ripped open all the pregnant women.

3. This verse blesses whoever kills infants particularly by smashing them on rocks
Psalm 137:9
"Blessed shall he be who takes your little ones and dashes them against the rock!"

4. Prophecy of killing sinless infants!
Hosea 13:16
"Samaria shall bear her guilt, because she has rebelled against her God; they shall fall by the sword; their little ones shall be dashed in pieces, and their pregnant women ripped open."

5.Israel PM Netanyanhu's favourite Bible verses!
God commands Saul to utterly destroy the Amalekites including children, infants and animals!
1 Samuel 15:3 - In this verse, God commands Saul to utterly destroy the Amalekites, including men, women, children, and infants. The specific mention of infants indicates that they were included in the destruction of the Amalekite people.

6. More killings of adults and infants! Virgins inherited!
Numbers 31:17-18 - This passage describes the instructions given to the Israelites to take vengeance on the Midianites. It states that they were to kill every male among the Midianite children, as well as every woman who had known a man, but to keep alive the young girls who had not known a man. Although the specific mention of infants is not provided, the context suggests that they were likely included in the destruction.

7. Herod tried to kill baby Jesus!
According to the Gospel of Matthew (Matthew 2:16-18), King Herod, upon hearing from the wise men about the birth of a new King of the Jews, felt threatened and ordered the killing of all male children in Bethlehem and its surrounding regions who were two years old and under. This was an attempt to eliminate any potential rival to his throne.

8. Elisha curses 42 young lads to death!
2 Kings 2:23-25. In this account, the prophet Elisha is on his way to Bethel when a group of young boys comes out of the city and begins mocking him, calling him a "baldhead." Elisha curses them in the name of the Lord, and two female bears come out of the woods and mauled 42 of the boys.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Saudi Arabia Resorting To Death Penalty To Crush Opposition Figures: Amnesty / Capitol Riot: 'Qanon Shaman' Jacob Chansley Sentenced To 41 Months In Prison / Michigan Supreme Court Rules That Trump Will Stay On State Ballot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.