Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,994 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Diamond My Wife (Chapter 1) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Diamond My Wife (Chapter 1) (185 Views)

My Virgin Bride. Chapter 1 / One Night Stand With A Virgin Chapter 1 / His Sex Slut chapter 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Diamond My Wife (Chapter 1) by Storymack: 8:22am On Dec 01, 2023
I was asleep when I felt her hands on my hairy chest. I didn't feel it because I was in deep sleep because of the stress at my place of work.

She drew closer and held me tightly with her already hardened bóssom pressing my back. I felt it immediately so whispered into my ears.

I felt her warm breath with sent cold quiver down my spine.
I kept my cool as I pretended to be asleep.

Each touch of hers was sensational and thrilling. I opened my mouth to tell her to stop because I was already tired from the day's work but my vocal cords failed me as I ended up producing air....

Her fingers kept running seductivèly on my lower body. With r*eckless abandon, she hands moved fast and c*arelessly down my headquarters.

I je*rked and turned towards her...

"Honey, can we do this tomorrow? I am so weak and my body aches"

She sighed and muttered something to herself.
She just kept murmuring!!

"But honey,she said!

Without allowing her to finish what she wanted to say, I gave her a tight hug and made her rest on my hairy chest.

I planted a kïss on her lips to keep her s*hut and make her sleep but all to no avail.

She was still lying on my chest and rübbing it ri*gorously when she ta*pped me...

"Honey, did you know that Amaka, my friend caught her husband cheating on her. She came back home from shop and met them Stark n*åkèd on their matrimonial bed"

I jolted from the bed as I acted as if I was surprised. She continued...

"Some men eeeeeh, after everything Amaka did for that man, he still cheated on her"

"Honey, Ebuka is your best friend right? Are you trying to tell me that you don't know that he had been cheating on Amaka?

Her question caught me off balance. I quickly swallowed saliva because my throat was already dry. I was so tensed.

"Sweetie, I didn't know ooo. Maybe he didn't want even me to know about it. Seriously, I didn't know he was cheating on Amaka,his wife", I blurted out....

"Anyways, thank God my husband is a faithful man. He knows my worth and doesn't look at other women"

"Honey, wait ooo. Have you ever looked at any other woman apart from me", she asked with her head on my chest.

My heart skipped a bit.

"Never, I can never look at another Woman apart from you. You're the best thing that has ever happened to me, sweetheart" , I giggled.

She was blushing already.

"Awwwwwwwn, I love you so much, Emmy", she chuckled.

"Same here, love"

My heart kept b*eáting and racing. I was introduced to a very beautiful girl, Chizzy at the bar where I went to relax with Ebuka my best friend.

I knew I wasn't faithful anymore. The thought of Chizzy filled my heart that night and I couldn't wait to meet her at the hotèl the next day.

Ebuka advised me that I needed to have a side chick who I can always run back to whenever I have issues with my wife.

I believed him because it sounded right.
No matter how much I loved my wife, I still wanted to try what Ebuka told me.

TO Be Continued
https://storymack.com.ng/diamond-my-wife-chapter-2/

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

2 Content Writers Needed / The Stranger Within My Father S Gates / The Legendary Ogun, God Of Iron Of Yoruba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.