Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,498 members, 7,830,505 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Wike: We’re In Difficult Period, Be Peaceful – Fubara To Rivers People - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: We’re In Difficult Period, Be Peaceful – Fubara To Rivers People (14497 Views)

Fubara To Rivers LG Chairmen: If Anybody Gets Hurt, You Will Pay For It / Rivers Assembly Overrides Fubara To Pass Four New Bills Into Law / Fubara To Wike: "Whatever Happened Is In The Past, My Oga Remains My Oga" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: We’re In Difficult Period, Be Peaceful – Fubara To Rivers People by gotnel: 2:25pm On Dec 01, 2023
hotseat:
Fubara: this is the way to go!

Don't get distracted by anyone!

However, I plead with you and your supporters to thread carefully because the Sword of Damocles is hanging over your head.

Wike, like a potential time bomb, might be bidding his time to serve you breakfast at the appropriate time.

Only your good works would speak for you at the end of the day.

My one Kobo advice!
You have spoken well.
Really good advice for Fubara
Re: Wike: We’re In Difficult Period, Be Peaceful – Fubara To Rivers People by JuanWilmore: 2:25pm On Dec 01, 2023
Wike urges calm during challenging times, Fubara appeals for peace in Rivers. Critical juncture demands unity and restraint. Let's prioritize tranquility for collective progress.
Re: Wike: We’re In Difficult Period, Be Peaceful – Fubara To Rivers People by Sillymoderators: 2:31pm On Dec 01, 2023
Paraman:
Fubara should settle with his boss
Settle what?

1 Like

Re: Wike: We’re In Difficult Period, Be Peaceful – Fubara To Rivers People by Kukutenla: 2:47pm On Dec 01, 2023
Paraman:
A governor has not boss. The people are his boss. This is a democracy not feudalism. Slave

2 Likes

Re: Wike: We’re In Difficult Period, Be Peaceful – Fubara To Rivers People by dannyspeejay(m): 3:25pm On Dec 01, 2023
This Man....be wise
Re: Wike: We’re In Difficult Period, Be Peaceful – Fubara To Rivers People by AcademicWriter: 4:24pm On Dec 01, 2023
Hehehe. A direct dig at Wike,no more politics of violence and crime in Rivers ...
Re: Wike: We’re In Difficult Period, Be Peaceful – Fubara To Rivers People by Kam2021: 6:54pm On Dec 01, 2023
DuBLINGreenb:

If him leave politics Wike go commot am 2 seconds.
Make him demolish Wike structure and Work too.
From what I am hearing he is showing signs of someone that will work.
He is also doing Projects of Amaechi which Wike refused to maintain because it was Amaechi that built them and even sent thugs to destroy them. Like the Shonghai farm.
He is not playing his politics well.
Re: Wike: We’re In Difficult Period, Be Peaceful – Fubara To Rivers People by vitalisjachike4: 7:23pm On Dec 01, 2023
As a Comrade I say no to peace.As a Comrade I say no to peace....
Re: Wike: We’re In Difficult Period, Be Peaceful – Fubara To Rivers People by ufuosman(m): 8:20pm On Dec 01, 2023
Paraman:
even if dey settle, wike will not trust him again
Re: Wike: We’re In Difficult Period, Be Peaceful – Fubara To Rivers People by ufuosman(m): 8:21pm On Dec 01, 2023
Dis matter long oh
Re: Wike: We’re In Difficult Period, Be Peaceful – Fubara To Rivers People by Melagros(m): 10:44pm On Dec 01, 2023
stanluiz:
Is there even any development in terms of Human development going on in Rivers State ?

I don't think So. A state that has not employed Civil servants since 2013.

One of the most overrated state in Nigeria.
I dey tell you
Re: Wike: We’re In Difficult Period, Be Peaceful – Fubara To Rivers People by bigcasava1(m): 7:54am On Dec 02, 2023
Racoon:
Guess when you remember this when you were leaguing with Wike to defraud Rivers people of their mandate. Karma does not forgets or forgives.
karma should fall on Wike not on fubara
Re: Wike: We’re In Difficult Period, Be Peaceful – Fubara To Rivers People by OmoFiditi: 8:06am On Dec 02, 2023
Fubara should be ruthless with Wike.
Show him no mercy or else he will destroy you.

When Wike fights, it either he destroys you or you destroy him. Fubara be wise. grin
Re: Wike: We’re In Difficult Period, Be Peaceful – Fubara To Rivers People by JuanWilmore: 5:43pm On Dec 04, 2023
In response to the current challenging times mentioned by Wike, fostering peace is crucial for Rivers people. Prioritize dialogue, understanding, and cooperation to navigate difficulties. Encourage community engagement, promote calmness, and seek common ground for sustainable solutions. Emphasize the importance of unity and collaboration to overcome challenges and build a resilient community.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fighting In Ilorin, 2 Feared Dead, curfew Declared / ABUJA ATTACK: True Identity Of @chimaokoro63 Revealed? / To Enjoy 50% Fare Slash, Travellers Must Show Their PVC, Says NURTW

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.