Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,308 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Wizkid Shows Off His Car Collections Worth Of 1.1billion (photos/video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Shows Off His Car Collections Worth Of 1.1billion (photos/video) (54355 Views)

Burna Boy Acquires New Rolls Royce Cullinan As He Shows Off His Car Collections / Wizkid Shows His Clothing Line Designed By Him, Debuts New Look / Wizkid Shows Off Weed As His Breakfast! (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Shows Off His Car Collections Worth Of 1.1billion (photos/video) by richeeyo(m): 2:03pm On Dec 01, 2023
Longinyamapucci:

Stop hating Man, even in next world level pass level, ask angel Micheal and Gabriel.
Fact
Re: Wizkid Shows Off His Car Collections Worth Of 1.1billion (photos/video) by Segxydube: 2:03pm On Dec 01, 2023
Lol... But una say wizkid no dey show off na🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Wizkid Shows Off His Car Collections Worth Of 1.1billion (photos/video) by nairaland2: 2:04pm On Dec 01, 2023
Re: Wizkid Shows Off His Car Collections Worth Of 1.1billion (photos/video) by specialmati(m): 2:04pm On Dec 01, 2023
cool cool cool money good
Re: Wizkid Shows Off His Car Collections Worth Of 1.1billion (photos/video) by KingOfAmebo(m): 2:07pm On Dec 01, 2023
We4all:
Acquiring luxury cars is bad investment.

See poor man advicing a rich man how to spend money...no be juju be that?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Shows Off His Car Collections Worth Of 1.1billion (photos/video) by DanzyDan: 2:07pm On Dec 01, 2023
BLACK FRIDAY , PROMO PROMO !!

E get this ogbonge ZEALOT speaker 🔊🔉🔉wey I Dey use , my Landlord almost give me Quit Notice.

Come , make I give you good price before oga come back shop.

Payment on delivery 🇳🇬🇳🇬

Nationwide delivery 🚚🌍

1 Share

Re: Wizkid Shows Off His Car Collections Worth Of 1.1billion (photos/video) by Morbeta11(m): 2:08pm On Dec 01, 2023
We4all:

I will, if you can agree to go back to kindergarten and learn to counter honest criticisms with valid points.

You don't need to criticize him, make your own money and spend it the way you think is wise for you...for him, he is enjoying the fruits of his labour.
Re: Wizkid Shows Off His Car Collections Worth Of 1.1billion (photos/video) by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:10pm On Dec 01, 2023
Una wan push Baba Ibeji to sharperly order 4 two (2) Urus at once now!

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Shows Off His Car Collections Worth Of 1.1billion (photos/video) by blackgold2018(m): 2:11pm On Dec 01, 2023
Shalommy:
Chaii... Small man. He don try but none go follow am enter grave. Oops!!
shut up
Re: Wizkid Shows Off His Car Collections Worth Of 1.1billion (photos/video) by drizzle0007(m): 2:11pm On Dec 01, 2023
Shalommy:

Your black pots and kettles won't follow you to the grave either.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Shows Off His Car Collections Worth Of 1.1billion (photos/video) by mascot87(m): 2:12pm On Dec 01, 2023
We4all:

How can you say that? Do you know how much he as in dollars. Come on mehn

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Shows Off His Car Collections Worth Of 1.1billion (photos/video) by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:12pm On Dec 01, 2023
We4all:

Re: Wizkid Shows Off His Car Collections Worth Of 1.1billion (photos/video) by AcademicWriter: 2:12pm On Dec 01, 2023
Wizkid Don leave music now a blogger..
Re: Wizkid Shows Off His Car Collections Worth Of 1.1billion (photos/video) by Skillsnigeria: 2:13pm On Dec 01, 2023
That's good and nice
Re: Wizkid Shows Off His Car Collections Worth Of 1.1billion (photos/video) by Barcalee: 2:14pm On Dec 01, 2023
Longinyamapucci:

Stop hating Man, even in next world level pass level, ask angel Micheal and Gabriel.

Hate I perceive that statement as just the simple and bitter truth
Re: Wizkid Shows Off His Car Collections Worth Of 1.1billion (photos/video) by CoronaVirusPro: 2:14pm On Dec 01, 2023
mascot87:

How can you say that? Do you know how much he as in dollars. Come on mehn

Mike Tyson thought the same!

Where he @ now?

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Shows Off His Car Collections Worth Of 1.1billion (photos/video) by JuanWilmore: 2:14pm On Dec 01, 2023
Wow, Wizkid's car collection is truly impressive! The 1.1 billion Naira worth speaks volumes about his success in the industry. The photos and video showcase a taste for luxury. Kudos to him for the hard work paying off.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Shows Off His Car Collections Worth Of 1.1billion (photos/video) by Dyfynezz12(m): 2:15pm On Dec 01, 2023
IyaTola:
Nothing is Permanent In This World

I visited my 120-year-old grandmother and gave her some money when I was leaving and she told me she doesn't need money again.

That she can no longer buy or sell at her age, so I should give the money to the younger ones who need it.

I also have a former governor friend whom I worked with as a greenhorn PA. He was governor from 1999-2007.
Not too long ago, I saw him.

After check-in, he was left seated by the corner of the Murtala Mohammed international airport awaiting his flight.

No one even recognized him again, not even passengers from the State where he was governor, and as I walked up to him and greeted him, then asked if he wanted any assistance, he stretched forth his trembling hands to hold me and simply said,

"Thank you for even recognizing me again. I just want your attention briefly my daughter . Sit down let me ask you something.

How is your Governor doing?"

I also have a retired Major General friend whom I served as a golf caddy at the NDA golf course in Kurmi Mashi, Kaduna.
He was so rich he built a beautiful house he was so proud of.

I visited him too not long ago and wanted us to climb to our favorite spot on his balcony upstairs.

He stared at me with a broad smile and said, "IT, I can't remember the year I went up there. It is lizards and cobwebs and the likes that live there now.

Even the kids, when they come, they don't enjoy my company in the house any more than a few hours and they are gone.

I don't have the limbs to climb up there again and the cost of cleaning keeps getting higher."

I have seen a lot more things.
How yesterday became the day before, how today became yesterday, and how tomorrow became today.

How the past became history, how the present became the past, and how the future became the present.
Nothing ever remains where it is.

Your strength, your muscles, your beauty, your wealth, your guts, your worth, your courage, your talent, your YOU, will progressively diminish until it returns to its source.

The richest man in the world in the 1960s will not be on the payroll of the richest man in the world today!

Even the strongest lion in the jungle will someday become weak, and frail and be eaten by the same predators it once terrorized.

Keep that in mind always and know that no matter how appealing and tempting that thing may seem, our interest in it will diminish with time.

Our strength to consume or own it will vanish with time until everything is surely taken away from us or we are surely taken away from everything!

"Nothing is permanent in this world".

Wishing you very Reflective Times.

FOOD FOR THOUGHT!!!
Hmmm deep!
Re: Wizkid Shows Off His Car Collections Worth Of 1.1billion (photos/video) by vikstandon(m): 2:15pm On Dec 01, 2023
We4all:

I think he makes more money showcasing his vintage and luxury life!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Shows Off His Car Collections Worth Of 1.1billion (photos/video) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 2:16pm On Dec 01, 2023
Liabilities in the long run

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Shows Off His Car Collections Worth Of 1.1billion (photos/video) by LOVEGINO(m): 2:16pm On Dec 01, 2023
Longinyamapucci:

u re right bro but if dem begin sick, dem go dey masses for support.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Shows Off His Car Collections Worth Of 1.1billion (photos/video) by israelmao(m): 2:17pm On Dec 01, 2023
He is in an entertainment industry where there's alot of showmanship.He could be doing some underground rental services whereby some upcoming musical stars and even films stars rent some exotic cars for video shows and other outing cruise.

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid Shows Off His Car Collections Worth Of 1.1billion (photos/video) by Jasonekah98: 2:18pm On Dec 01, 2023
Rolls Royce black badge and he's the only one who has it in Nigeria.

Maybe kizz Daniel too, but I'm not sure
Re: Wizkid Shows Off His Car Collections Worth Of 1.1billion (photos/video) by Roboto11: 2:21pm On Dec 01, 2023
Hardworking fella.

Deserves everything he gets.
Re: Wizkid Shows Off His Car Collections Worth Of 1.1billion (photos/video) by Doublemen: 2:23pm On Dec 01, 2023
BTC596i:
Beware of this scammer and thief. He has been around for up to 2 years.
Paul Kingston David. In case he changes account. Check his name well.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=61552732800438&mibextid=rS40aB7S9Ucbxw6v

Re: Wizkid Shows Off His Car Collections Worth Of 1.1billion (photos/video) by jrusky(m): 2:23pm On Dec 01, 2023
Noted..

Next topic pls....
Re: Wizkid Shows Off His Car Collections Worth Of 1.1billion (photos/video) by goodyvin02(m): 2:30pm On Dec 01, 2023
nlfpm2:
MUST READ IF you live in ŃIGERIA you must watch the video below that shows how to survive and escape on chance robbèry in Nigeria, DON’T say you were not warned o

[b]PLEASE[/b]STAY SAFE OUT THERE
l

So I wasted my data watching this
Re: Wizkid Shows Off His Car Collections Worth Of 1.1billion (photos/video) by We4all: 2:31pm On Dec 01, 2023
KingOfAmebo:

See poor man advicing a rich man how to spend money...no be juju be that?

Go to kindergarten and learn to decipher the difference between 'opinion' and 'advice'. Come back here, then we can take it up from there.

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Shows Off His Car Collections Worth Of 1.1billion (photos/video) by Odidigboigbo(m): 2:32pm On Dec 01, 2023
IyaTola:

I visited my 120-year-old grandmother and gave her some money when I was leaving and she told me she doesn't need money again.

That she can no longer buy or sell at her age, so I should give the money to the younger ones who need it.

I also have a former governor friend whom I worked with as a greenhorn PA. He was governor from 1999-2007.

After check-in, he was left seated by the corner of the Murtala Mohammed international airport awaiting his flight.

No one even recognized him again, not even passengers from the State where he was governor, and as I walked up to him and greeted him, then asked if he wanted any assistance, he stretched forth his trembling hands to hold me and simply said,

"Thank you for even recognizing me again. I just want your attention briefly my daughter . Sit down let me ask you something.

I also have a retired Major General friend whom I served as a golf caddy at the NDA golf course in Kurmi Mashi, Kaduna.

I visited him too not long ago and wanted us to climb to our favorite spot on his balcony upstairs.

He stared at me with a broad smile and said, "IT, I can't remember the year I went up there. It is lizards and cobwebs and the likes that live there now.

Even the kids, when they come, they don't enjoy my company in the house any more than a few hours and they are gone.

I don't have the limbs to climb up there again and the cost of cleaning keeps getting higher."

How yesterday became the day before, how today became yesterday, and how tomorrow became today.

How the past became history, how the present became the past, and how the future became the present.

Your strength, your muscles, your beauty, your wealth, your guts, your worth, your courage, your talent, your YOU, will progressively diminish until it returns to its source.

The richest man in the world in the 1960s will not be on the payroll of the richest man in the world today!

Even the strongest lion in the jungle will someday become weak, and frail and be eaten by the same predators it once terrorized.

Keep that in mind always and know that no matter how appealing and tempting that thing may seem, our interest in it will diminish with time.

Our strength to consume or own it will vanish with time until everything is surely taken away from us or we are surely taken away from everything!

FOOD FOR THOUGHT!!!
You are right on this but that will not stop us from hustling. Each time I visited village and I see one of the best house in my village owned by one time richest man in my town back then when we were growing up; I feel less concerns about material things but leaving a purposeful life with a meaningful impact

5 Likes

Re: Wizkid Shows Off His Car Collections Worth Of 1.1billion (photos/video) by MindOnMatters00(m): 2:33pm On Dec 01, 2023
IyaTola:

FOOD FOR THOUGHT!!!

We get the message but why mention those people? Is that for another reason outside your food for thought?
Re: Wizkid Shows Off His Car Collections Worth Of 1.1billion (photos/video) by MasterTeeUSA: 2:35pm On Dec 01, 2023
Not necessarily if its one of a kind...you can sell it for much more later on...but these ones....I don't see the point. Lease them and return them...so you can keep drying the newer version and keep 1 or 2 max.

We4all:

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Shows Off His Car Collections Worth Of 1.1billion (photos/video) by Sillymoderators: 2:35pm On Dec 01, 2023
Shalommy:
You will also face the same thing, what ever you have will not follow you to grave! Poverty stricken miscreant!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido: Tekno Thank You, If Changed My Life!!! / Davido Flaunts Money After Being Robbed In South Africa / Efe Rides In A Convoy As He Is Welcomed In Abuja (video, Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.