Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,411 members, 7,853,810 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 03:17 AM

My Wicked Stepmum Has Requested For My Help - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wicked Stepmum Has Requested For My Help (1580 Views)

My Pregnant Ex Girlfriend Has Refused My Help / My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help / Issues With My Help. Advice Needed!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wicked Stepmum Has Requested For My Help by id4sho(m): 10:23pm On Dec 01, 2023
JONSYN7154:
Am from a polygamous home.

DON'T HELP HER.
WHAT IF SHE USE THE HELP YOU'LL RENDERED TO HER FOR JUJU?

The kind wickedness and juju wey dey polygamous home ehhhhhh. We lost our mum as kids, my father brought in another demon. Woman ran with document after his death, I had to fight back and retrieve some. God arrested her in a church she went to, she confessed how she killed my father. Friends saw her on the church YouTube channel. It's well oOoOO

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wicked Stepmum Has Requested For My Help by Blackbishop(m): 7:16am On Dec 02, 2023
Intergrated:
Go ahead and extend a helping hand. It makes you better than her. Please do help her.

Here comes the emotional and sentimental black man reasoning. Just passing thru what do I know

1 Like

Re: My Wicked Stepmum Has Requested For My Help by OlawaleBammie: 7:31am On Dec 02, 2023
Testimony988:
When I was staying with her... my dad and siblings she had showed me shege pro max ... if my mum didn't rushed to picked me up maybe I wouldn't be alive to tell the story..... the issue is my dad passed away last year .... my stepmum and her 4 children are really suffering.... she begged me for help since September but I ignored her message...... I am married .....I did my traditional marriage in April this year.. ...
.my hubby and I are capable of helping her to start up something for her to cater for her children .... or to even accommodate one of her children .... her only daughter who is 12 and put her in school..... although my mum and her family will be against it ..... because we all hate her with a passion ...but I am find it hard to help her because of what she has done to me....... she had mistreated me to the extend of asking her children to beat and spit on me ..... and she will be laughing asking them to do it harder.... I know is not the children faults they were innocent ......they only did what they mum asked them to do ..... but still I don't feel like helping them .... just to clarify my late dad was a irresponsible father to me..... he denied the pregnancy and returned back after 12 years he took me to his house where his wife and children mistreated me .... most of the abused were happening in his presence .... but he didn't care...... my mum picked me up from him when I was 14....... he didn't bothered about me .... my mum and grand mum had suffered a lot for me... althought they've done so may upsetting things in the past that made me so angry but I still love them because they were there for me when I needed them the most.... please if I were you will you help them ?
OP were u later forced to marry that ur cousin husband??

1 Like

Re: My Wicked Stepmum Has Requested For My Help by ednut1(m): 9:47am On Dec 02, 2023
They are probably looking for opportunity to destroy you and your home. Let them suffer abeg

2 Likes

Re: My Wicked Stepmum Has Requested For My Help by Testimony988(f): 1:59pm On Dec 02, 2023
Intergrated:
Go ahead and extend a helping hand. It makes you better than her. Please do help her.

Thank you
Re: My Wicked Stepmum Has Requested For My Help by Testimony988(f): 2:10pm On Dec 02, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
OP were u later forced to marry that ur cousin husband??

No .... I am married to someone else

1 Like

Re: My Wicked Stepmum Has Requested For My Help by Aurelius1(m): 2:30pm On Dec 02, 2023
Testimony988:
When I was staying with her... my dad and siblings she had showed me shege pro max ... if my mum didn't rushed to picked me up maybe I wouldn't be alive to tell the story..... the issue is my dad passed away last year .... my stepmum and her 4 children are really suffering.... she begged me for help since September but I ignored her message...... I am married .....I did my traditional marriage in April this year.. ...
.my hubby and I are capable of helping her to start up something for her to cater for her children .... or to even accommodate one of her children .... her only daughter who is 12 and put her in school..... although my mum and her family will be against it ..... because we all hate her with a passion ...but I am find it hard to help her because of what she has done to me....... she had mistreated me to the extend of asking her children to beat and spit on me ..... and she will be laughing asking them to do it harder.... I know is not the children faults they were innocent ......they only did what they mum asked them to do ..... but still I don't feel like helping them .... just to clarify my late dad was a irresponsible father to me..... he denied the pregnancy and returned back after 12 years he took me to his house where his wife and children mistreated me .... most of the abused were happening in his presence .... but he didn't care...... my mum picked me up from him when I was 14....... he didn't bothered about me .... my mum and grand mum had suffered a lot for me... althought they've done so may upsetting things in the past that made me so angry but I still love them because they were there for me when I needed them the most.... please if I were you will you help them ?
Don't dine with the devil.........don't help her. A woman who could ask her kids to spit on another kid doesn't deserve any help.
Re: My Wicked Stepmum Has Requested For My Help by OlawaleBammie: 2:50pm On Dec 02, 2023
Testimony988:

No .... I am married to someone else
good of you....u be girl wey get principle...I like you

1 Like

Re: My Wicked Stepmum Has Requested For My Help by id4sho(m): 3:31pm On Dec 02, 2023
Aurelius1:
Don't dine with the devil.........don't help her. A woman who could ask her kids to spit on another kid doesn't deserve any help.

I remembered when my step mom will send me and throw the money on the ground for me to pick up. The way I shouted at her the third time ehhhhhh. She stopped that nonsense. The idiot can pray and pretend but na devil in purest form

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Is Winnergal's Husband? / If These Where Your Kids, What Would You Do? / Would You Get A Professional Background Check On Your Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.