Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,404 members, 7,815,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Would You Sleep With A Girl During Your Bachelor's Night? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Sleep With A Girl During Your Bachelor's Night? (3201 Views)

Can You Have S*x With A Girl During Her Period/ladies Would You Allow? / Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? / I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Sleep With A Girl During Your Bachelor's Night? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 06, 2006
Guyz, ur wedding is tomorrow and u guyz took u out for the bachelors nite fling and u meet this hottie and cos u've said immediately u get married nothing like this anymore for u, and she wants u badly, Wuld u just do it and make it sound like "A one nite thing"? Ladies we wuld need ur opinion, on this also!! a reversed verson!!
Re: Would You Sleep With A Girl During Your Bachelor's Night? by Hotstepper(f): 7:22pm On Mar 06, 2006
i won't
Re: Would You Sleep With A Girl During Your Bachelor's Night? by charlisco(m): 7:24pm On Mar 06, 2006
Please Female never try it, that will make the guy lose confident in u.
Re: Would You Sleep With A Girl During Your Bachelor's Night? by iffe(f): 8:25pm On Mar 22, 2006
not at all
Re: Would You Sleep With A Girl During Your Bachelor's Night? by olubaby: 6:06am On Mar 23, 2006
If my fiance is seriously thinking about sleeping with someone other than me, the one that he would be marrying the NEXT day, then we should definitely NOT be getting married. I am sorry but if my guy thought about something like that, then he had no business proposing to me in the first place because even though we are not yet married, that is STILL CHEATING. angry
Re: Would You Sleep With A Girl During Your Bachelor's Night? by whitelexi(m): 10:25am On Mar 23, 2006
I wont have a second thought about it, its a fling and last shot at bachelorhood, I will be well protected but i wont miss out on such a rarely occuring fling. grin
Re: Would You Sleep With A Girl During Your Bachelor's Night? by Rhodalyn(f): 12:05am On Mar 26, 2006
never in a billion years would i do that
Re: Would You Sleep With A Girl During Your Bachelor's Night? by osegwu(m): 2:02pm On Oct 30, 2006
i go go do ooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Would You Sleep With A Girl During Your Bachelor's Night? by kfilek: 3:50pm On Oct 30, 2006
grin olubaby, na you i wen talk for this matter. Just open your eyes, you never can tell what will happen if u are with a man or a women in a room so pls, b carfull ok.
those things below dont think tongue.

enjoy
Re: Would You Sleep With A Girl During Your Bachelor's Night? by ThoniaSlim(f): 7:47pm On Oct 30, 2006
na wa,intresting grin
Re: Would You Sleep With A Girl During Your Bachelor's Night? by esoneek(m): 2:00pm On Nov 02, 2006
if na FOC! grin grin grin
Re: Would You Sleep With A Girl During Your Bachelor's Night? by kiki(f): 2:03pm On Nov 02, 2006
well i don't really think anythin is wrong with well we ain't married yet and as long as he knows that when we get married its gon be only me shiiiiiiiiiiit i don't care it was just a last night fling 4 him i might do d same thing 2 this ain't nothin about confident it about wat u want
Re: Would You Sleep With A Girl During Your Bachelor's Night? by tukur2002n(m): 5:48pm On Nov 03, 2006
y not if not.
Re: Would You Sleep With A Girl During Your Bachelor's Night? by Chiori(m): 6:50pm On Nov 03, 2006
Once I get hooked to a lady for marriage, there is no way I would do any love with another. I find it difficult, if not impossible, to dichotomize between love and the sexual act. So my take is, whether the hottie girl wants it or not, there is going to be nothing physical between us.

Suppose I got down with her, and she decides I was too good to let go like that, she will now trace me to my home after I have gotten married and make trouble for me and my wife, and that will be the end of "living happily ever after".

The risk is greater than the gain, so I'd just leave it be!
Re: Would You Sleep With A Girl During Your Bachelor's Night? by magneto(m): 3:24pm On Feb 12, 2007
@poster - HELL YEAH!!!! ITS TRADITION BABY!!!grin grin grin
Re: Would You Sleep With A Girl During Your Bachelor's Night? by Chiori(m): 10:06pm On Feb 12, 2007
Tradtion! Magneto, did you say tradition? Whose tradition? Are you talking of the tradition of mutants?
Re: Would You Sleep With A Girl During Your Bachelor's Night? by chukky76(m): 12:54am On Feb 13, 2007
Chiori are you sure mutants is the word you were looking for?
Re: Would You Sleep With A Girl During Your Bachelor's Night? by Chiori(m): 1:01am On Feb 13, 2007
What word else should there be? Remember Magneto of X-men?
Re: Would You Sleep With A Girl During Your Bachelor's Night? by tome1: 3:48pm On Jan 09, 2008
Its really not the best thing to do.If u can do it dat night then u will surely do it again. shocked shocked so be wise
esoneek:

if na FOC! grin grin grin
You go like free things o cheesy
Re: Would You Sleep With A Girl During Your Bachelor's Night? by yemivictor: 3:59pm On Jan 09, 2008
@ poster,

Isn't that what the night is meant for? abi which one u kon dey ask again?!? grin
Re: Would You Sleep With A Girl During Your Bachelor's Night? by tkb417(m): 4:16pm On Jan 09, 2008
yes, only on dat day.
after dat day, no more show
Re: Would You Sleep With A Girl During Your Bachelor's Night? by sleekdot(m): 4:30pm On Jan 09, 2008
Yes oh! just for that night though, have some fun
Re: Would You Sleep With A Girl During Your Bachelor's Night? by adeboo(f): 7:31pm On Jan 09, 2008
Its a difficult one.
I dont think i would cause i would be too guilt ridden and its just not a healthy way to start a marriage.
At this stage in ma life, i dont really wanna take risks cause its just too risky.
Re: Would You Sleep With A Girl During Your Bachelor's Night? by supercunt(m): 7:34pm On Jan 09, 2008
how about would you sleep with a man on your wedding eve?
Re: Would You Sleep With A Girl During Your Bachelor's Night? by adeboo(f): 8:01pm On Jan 09, 2008
supercunt:

how about would you sleep with a man on your wedding eve?

I personally wouldnt because i do not need all that drama.
Re: Would You Sleep With A Girl During Your Bachelor's Night? by supercunt(m): 8:06pm On Jan 09, 2008
adeboo:

I personally wouldnt because i do not need all that drama.
what drama?
Re: Would You Sleep With A Girl During Your Bachelor's Night? by adeboo(f): 8:10pm On Jan 09, 2008
adeboo:

Its a difficult one.
I don't think i would cause i would be too guilt ridden and its just not a healthy way to start a marriage.
At this stage in ma life, i don't really want to take risks cause its just too risky.

This drama!
The fact that i would be guilt ridden.
Re: Would You Sleep With A Girl During Your Bachelor's Night? by holythug(m): 8:15pm On Jan 09, 2008
*whispers* if i see say no b set up, i will if not I WILL NOT
Re: Would You Sleep With A Girl During Your Bachelor's Night? by topkin(m): 8:16pm On Jan 09, 2008
adeboo:

Its a difficult one.
I don't think i would cause i would be too guilt ridden and its just not a healthy way to start a marriage.
At this stage in ma life, i don't really want to take risks cause its just too risky.

Its rily a dificlt one. It will be height of temptation really but I don't just think it right. It's rily not a healthy way to start a marriage. Once u make up ur mind to marry u shd summon all ur strength to always control urslf in sch situation. Its not just the best
Re: Would You Sleep With A Girl During Your Bachelor's Night? by adeboo(f): 8:18pm On Jan 09, 2008
top_kin:

Its rily a dificlt one. It will be height of temptation really but I don't just think it right. It's rily not a healthy way to start a marriage. Once u make up your mind to marry u should summon all your strength to always control urslf in sch situation. Its not just the best

EXATICACALY!
Rightly said. wink
Re: Would You Sleep With A Girl During Your Bachelor's Night? by sagitarius(m): 9:38pm On Jan 09, 2008
maybe,
In a foul mood
Re: Would You Sleep With A Girl During Your Bachelor's Night? by ibrahiem(m): 11:12am On Jan 10, 2008
HELL YEAH grin.dat is wat i call da grand finale,last moments and last shot of a player,who is ready to tyk on da world

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Act When A Woman Likes U! / What Is Your Ideal: / If You Have Never Been Proposed To Before

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.