Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,245 members, 7,815,349 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

New Israeli Airstrikes Killed At Least 32 People And Injured Dozen (Photo) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / New Israeli Airstrikes Killed At Least 32 People And Injured Dozen (Photo) (31487 Views)

Iran Vows To Avenge Assassinated Generals Lost To Alleged Israeli Airstrikes / Israeli Airstrikes Pound Southern Gaza City Of Rafah / Photos From Florida High School Shooting That Killed 17 And Injured 50 More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Israeli Airstrikes Killed At Least 32 People And Injured Dozen (Photo) by jmoore(m): 6:03pm On Dec 01, 2023
A
Re: New Israeli Airstrikes Killed At Least 32 People And Injured Dozen (Photo) by bassdow: 6:03pm On Dec 01, 2023
Re: New Israeli Airstrikes Killed At Least 32 People And Injured Dozen (Photo) by Antoeni(m): 6:04pm On Dec 01, 2023
Correct, Wotowoto Continues

1 Like

Re: New Israeli Airstrikes Killed At Least 32 People And Injured Dozen (Photo) by Nonexisting1: 6:04pm On Dec 01, 2023
Stop saying 32 Palestinians were killed. It is 32 Hamas were killed. No one is innocent in that place. They are all terrorists.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Israeli Airstrikes Killed At Least 32 People And Injured Dozen (Photo) by wiseoneking: 6:05pm On Dec 01, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, Fvck Isreal sad
Born to hell. We born again don't use that dirty foul words. May Hamas be raised to ashes

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Israeli Airstrikes Killed At Least 32 People And Injured Dozen (Photo) by udemzyudex(m): 6:05pm On Dec 01, 2023
As una say Israel no go sleep, none of una go sleep over there too.

6 Likes

Re: New Israeli Airstrikes Killed At Least 32 People And Injured Dozen (Photo) by Mrincredy(m): 6:05pm On Dec 01, 2023
The world knows you are a paedophile and soon your sin will find.why bring in a Holy name in an argument you child of a harlot? This must be the reason you don't know who your Father is till date
iammo:

Gay Jesus with 12 gay disciples lol

Atleast Mohammed had children and wives

Something your Bobrisky God never had before he was killed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Israeli Airstrikes Killed At Least 32 People And Injured Dozen (Photo) by Nati123(m): 6:06pm On Dec 01, 2023
iammo:

I will if your father also join Isreali Army and fight for your slave masters biblical jesus
You are a cursed seed.a foolish offspring and a disgrace to whatever God you follow..fools like you should be laid to rest before you turn 1 undecided

6 Likes

Re: New Israeli Airstrikes Killed At Least 32 People And Injured Dozen (Photo) by Nahunger(m): 6:07pm On Dec 01, 2023
GOTVee:

This una taqqya format don cast nah 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

11 Likes

Re: New Israeli Airstrikes Killed At Least 32 People And Injured Dozen (Photo) by Mamijoh(f): 6:07pm On Dec 01, 2023
iammo:

If you talk about Jesus like this, then you're not a good Muslim

2 Likes

Re: New Israeli Airstrikes Killed At Least 32 People And Injured Dozen (Photo) by mipeesoft(m): 6:08pm On Dec 01, 2023
US Army don kill his father in Afghanistan grin grin grin grin grin grin
obiekunie01:

only those wey no get father dey insult another person father - If you have a father in your life you will respect another person father.

Thats the reason why they are called *BASTARDS* NOW YOU KNOW YOUR NAME.

1 Like

Re: New Israeli Airstrikes Killed At Least 32 People And Injured Dozen (Photo) by samuelevans(m): 6:08pm On Dec 01, 2023
Kill them all

3 Likes

Re: New Israeli Airstrikes Killed At Least 32 People And Injured Dozen (Photo) by CEOKmotors: 6:08pm On Dec 01, 2023
GOTVee:

Alaye, you're a born again head slammer. undecided

Go slam your fucking head as usual, it almost time.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Israeli Airstrikes Killed At Least 32 People And Injured Dozen (Photo) by ictplotter(m): 6:09pm On Dec 01, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
This is a rare opportunity Israel has been waiting for. An opportunity to finish Gaza once and for all. The biggest of Israel's expectation is for the coward Iran to join the war. Mouth action is not enough.
Idiot, Israel is not the one killing armless Palestinians but Biden and United States. Without the weapons support from United States, Iran will wipe out Israel from the world map. The downfall of the satanic Israel and United is closer than u can imagine.

1 Like

Re: New Israeli Airstrikes Killed At Least 32 People And Injured Dozen (Photo) by samfrancis1(m): 6:09pm On Dec 01, 2023
obiekunie01:

bro dont rant behind your keyboard!

go join hammas and fight isreal - thats the right thing to do.

i heard airpeace is even offering free flight to gaza.
If he could there are great chances he would... if I could i definitely will.. this is just a show of superiority.. its being happening like in the days of old it keeps happening and we all are praising it.. until.it happens near us would we begin to judge....
Re: New Israeli Airstrikes Killed At Least 32 People And Injured Dozen (Photo) by bdon123(m): 6:09pm On Dec 01, 2023
Dvdpity:
Fighting against an unequal opponents. Let the Arab world come together and hand over tanks and heavy military equipment to Palestinians, just like USA and her NATO lapdogs did for Ukraine...let see how the war plays out... this Israeli -palestine war is not entertaining like the Russia-ukrinian war. Arm Palestinians like Ukraine so we can get entertained
Yes n watch Israel sink Gaza .M sure US is waiting for Iran to put hand so they hav reason to attack Iran.

3 Likes

Re: New Israeli Airstrikes Killed At Least 32 People And Injured Dozen (Photo) by Mamijoh(f): 6:09pm On Dec 01, 2023
Gainman:
yesterday people like u were happy Hamas killed 2 Isrealis but today u are now calling Israel names.
Don't mind dem cawords undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: New Israeli Airstrikes Killed At Least 32 People And Injured Dozen (Photo) by GODPUNISHALABI: 6:10pm On Dec 01, 2023
iammo:

ur soul is damned for the Lord does not forgive the sin of blasphemy

2 Likes

Re: New Israeli Airstrikes Killed At Least 32 People And Injured Dozen (Photo) by Sermwell(m): 6:11pm On Dec 01, 2023
Dvdpity:
Fighting against an unequal opponents. Let the Arab world come together and hand over tanks and heavy military equipment to Palestinians, just like USA and her NATO lapdogs did for Ukraine...let see how the war plays out... this Israeli -palestine war is not entertaining like the Russia-ukrinian war. Arm Palestinians like Ukraine so we can get entertained
What is stopping the Arab world from doing so? grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: New Israeli Airstrikes Killed At Least 32 People And Injured Dozen (Photo) by israelmao(m): 6:11pm On Dec 01, 2023
GOTVee:

You're not what you said you are.

4 Likes

Re: New Israeli Airstrikes Killed At Least 32 People And Injured Dozen (Photo) by Kevineleven(m): 6:11pm On Dec 01, 2023
Oh look at that poor boy.
Re: New Israeli Airstrikes Killed At Least 32 People And Injured Dozen (Photo) by googlepikins: 6:11pm On Dec 01, 2023
iammo:
cool

Netayahun is a coward like Boko Haram

Bombing soft targets, women and children

Idris Derby (RIP) led his Army to war as a President

shut up, Netayahun is a hero, he is doing a good job to all those terrorist, nothing should be allowed to breath in Gaza

8 Likes

Re: New Israeli Airstrikes Killed At Least 32 People And Injured Dozen (Photo) by Justiceleague1: 6:11pm On Dec 01, 2023
iammo:
cool

Why didn't you say this of your beloved buhari to lead the military against same boko haram that Idris derby sacrificed his life for?
Just open ya solumnousDesigner mouth waaaaa grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: New Israeli Airstrikes Killed At Least 32 People And Injured Dozen (Photo) by Ayodeoba: 6:12pm On Dec 01, 2023
Gainman:
See yourself as u dey talk about giving armor tank like rice and beans. Do u realize hamas group is a terrorist group not a nation
israel soldiers are the terrorists not Hamas, at least Hamas are fighting for freedom, but what is Israel fighting for? Bombing kids and women won’t make you a super power. War should be between man vs man not man vs babies or women
Re: New Israeli Airstrikes Killed At Least 32 People And Injured Dozen (Photo) by bdon123(m): 6:12pm On Dec 01, 2023
iammo:

Unlike u lots,we dont care if u insult Jesus.Jesus can fight for himself bt u bastards are on d streets fighting for a fornicator mohammed or allah becos u know they cant do shit for themselves.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Israeli Airstrikes Killed At Least 32 People And Injured Dozen (Photo) by Tetrahedron: 6:13pm On Dec 01, 2023
iammo:
cool

Sharap
And stop saying what you don’t know

1 Like

Re: New Israeli Airstrikes Killed At Least 32 People And Injured Dozen (Photo) by CEOKmotors: 6:13pm On Dec 01, 2023
Gainman:
I am a fan of Isreal and hater of Hamas. But can someone tell me d importance of this cease fire. Iwas expecting it will lead to total peace. Now fight don start again.

Alaye you no dey watch news.

Didn't u see dat those bastard terrorists attacked Israel yesterday and killed some Jews?

6 Likes

Re: New Israeli Airstrikes Killed At Least 32 People And Injured Dozen (Photo) by Exceed15: 6:14pm On Dec 01, 2023
GOTVee:
You are not a Christian. You are a beast lower than Animal.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Israeli Airstrikes Killed At Least 32 People And Injured Dozen (Photo) by Kaa4(m): 6:14pm On Dec 01, 2023
Dvdpity:
Omo ake!!!

1 Like

Re: New Israeli Airstrikes Killed At Least 32 People And Injured Dozen (Photo) by Ayodeoba: 6:14pm On Dec 01, 2023
obiekunie01:

like i said earlier, ONLY A BASTARD DOESN'T RESPECT OTHER PEOPLES FATHER CAUSE HE NEVER HAD ONE.

keep being a bastard bro.
bro calm down! Is it true that your father is a bast*rd?
Re: New Israeli Airstrikes Killed At Least 32 People And Injured Dozen (Photo) by ezenna191(m): 6:14pm On Dec 01, 2023
I am a Christian. I also do not support the unprovoked attack by Hamas and indeed Palestine, but this pogrom and and massive killings should stop, abeg. Where is our humanity?

2 Likes

Re: New Israeli Airstrikes Killed At Least 32 People And Injured Dozen (Photo) by iHateFraudsters: 6:14pm On Dec 01, 2023
iammo:

There's one thing you guys don't understand about religion:

1. Fúçk prophet Mohammad
2. Fúçk Jesus Christ

Good, now you know I'm not the religious type, what will you use to insult me again?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Photos Egypt Palm Sunday Explosion That Killed 37 & Injuring 95 / North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile From Submarine Towards Japan( Pix, Video) / "Ukraine Civilians Can Freely Leave Kyiv" - Russian Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.