Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,778 members, 7,820,717 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

New Israeli Airstrikes Killed At Least 32 People And Injured Dozen (Photo) - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / New Israeli Airstrikes Killed At Least 32 People And Injured Dozen (Photo) (31507 Views)

Iran Vows To Avenge Assassinated Generals Lost To Alleged Israeli Airstrikes / Israeli Airstrikes Pound Southern Gaza City Of Rafah / Fire Outbreak In Iran Rehab Centre, Kills At Least 32 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Israeli Airstrikes Killed At Least 32 People And Injured Dozen (Photo) by Damian911: 9:11pm On Dec 01, 2023
jeromestarks:
The world said "cease fire" but Hamaz still launched attack. Islam just like attacking you when you're sleeping. That's their best strategy.
The sneak up on you and bite you.
If you are not sleeping, Islam can't win you.
Nigerians need to wakeup too.

Hamaz killed them. Hamaz started this war. Hamaz brought death to the people of Gaza.

The people of Gaza deserve to die because they were rejoicing when Hamaz launch the first strike and killed over 1400 innocent Israelis.
Bro you're wicked you're not supposed to say this, imagine what will happen to young virgin Palestine girls they're not supposed to die. You ought to be on the sides of young virgin girls from both sides!
Re: New Israeli Airstrikes Killed At Least 32 People And Injured Dozen (Photo) by biafranrealson: 9:13pm On Dec 01, 2023
Hamas loves death and blood.
Hamas broke the ceasefire and now crying wolf
Re: New Israeli Airstrikes Killed At Least 32 People And Injured Dozen (Photo) by Creditalerts: 9:14pm On Dec 01, 2023
Turn Gaza into a desert grin
Re: New Israeli Airstrikes Killed At Least 32 People And Injured Dozen (Photo) by Expanse2020(m): 9:14pm On Dec 01, 2023
iammo:

Gay Jesus with 12 gay disciples lol

Atleast Mohammed had children and wives

Something your Bobrisky God never had before he was killed
Ohh my God
That's too much he can't digest it finished
Biko

Re: New Israeli Airstrikes Killed At Least 32 People And Injured Dozen (Photo) by KnownUnknown: 9:23pm On Dec 01, 2023
mpire:

The Lamentation of a terrorist. There's enough bullets for every yet to be born Terrorist. Too stup1d to realize your replacements would also be killed.
Why are you in a hurry. Save your tears, you gonna need them all your life.

Dumbasses your foolish leaders are overseas living large but y'all monkeys are on NL crying daily. grin

May the God od Israel always give you a reason to cry bitter tears.

I wish I was a “terrorist”. You slavish filth would all be dead. Lmao. Have you pray to your Jew god first and then watch you die. Stupid bastard and his “god of israel”.
Re: New Israeli Airstrikes Killed At Least 32 People And Injured Dozen (Photo) by Krismas(m): 9:30pm On Dec 01, 2023
grin Bang!!
Hamas shoot down IDF drone grin
May they be able to do dis against IDF F16s soon, so dat Israel shakara go end grin
Mumu Israel only know how to kill women and children grin Thunder fire Israel. Kill Hamas na, no show!

1 Like

Re: New Israeli Airstrikes Killed At Least 32 People And Injured Dozen (Photo) by ruffDiamond: 9:39pm On Dec 01, 2023
Isreal has had ENOUGH of the Hamas muthafakas bulLSH1t.they gonna wipe em out ,if they (Hamas )like,let them use their babies as human shield,they all going down!
Re: New Israeli Airstrikes Killed At Least 32 People And Injured Dozen (Photo) by Johncarlo07: 9:39pm On Dec 01, 2023
23jerryking:
I don't understand you guys at all, you people assert that even the US can't withstand Iran, Iran that has not successfully built their nuke program o. And then you guys are now saying that Iran will defeat Israel if only America doesn't come to their aid. make it make sense please. I can practically list out a good number of deadly weapons of mass destruction that Israel develop and export to other countries, what does your Iran do other than to bark around like a whipped dog? No dey hype that your Iran oga, it's a large and impoverished country.

Bro, nobody is fighting u.
Iran has not been able to build nukes because d West went against deir nuclear programmes for years. Despite dat, d world knows Iran is a powerful state militarily.

Like I said,Israel is a powerful country, bt dey are not invisible. Or do u think a Israel can go to war wit lets say Russia nd win?

Isreal is a blessed nation,a powerful nation,bt not invisible. Soo pls stop d hype.
Re: New Israeli Airstrikes Killed At Least 32 People And Injured Dozen (Photo) by Chienex24(m): 9:39pm On Dec 01, 2023
Dvdpity:
Fighting against an unequal opponents. Let the Arab world come together and hand over tanks and heavy military equipment to Palestinians, just like USA and her NATO lapdogs did for Ukraine...let see how the war plays out... this Israeli -palestine war is not entertaining like the Russia-ukrinian war. Arm Palestinians like Ukraine so we can get entertained

They did that already in the 1967 6- day war and still got whooped... They didn't only hand weapons to Palestinians, but also fought Israel themselves with their powerful military.... So oga rest....
Re: New Israeli Airstrikes Killed At Least 32 People And Injured Dozen (Photo) by 23jerryking(m): 9:40pm On Dec 01, 2023
mpire:

He obviously doesn't have a functioning brain.

They can't even lie straight grin grin
This is their way, Islam taught them all these. They can continue to hurt you and still present you to the world as being the evil one. That's why I have no pity towards them anymore, imagine this boy doing this sort of a thing even at this young age.
Re: New Israeli Airstrikes Killed At Least 32 People And Injured Dozen (Photo) by Tealcrestmedia(m): 9:42pm On Dec 01, 2023
Floky215:

The whole Arab nations have come together to fight Israel with all their equipments and backed by USSR and at all times they were roundly beaten blue black and defeated...!!

Your request for gaza would not change anything on the ground...!!

Have you sit down to ponder why no Arab nations want to engage Israel in this ongoing war..? Even Iran who is shouting like a beat up dog is quiet and don't wear to steer the honet nest...!!

The tyre slippers wearing Houthi rebels have gotten their precision missile storage facility blown up over night mysteriously....they don't even know how it happened....!!! grin

So handing over weapons to hamas changes nothing...Hamas thought hezbollah would come out blazing but after what Hezbollah saw in the hands of isreal is 2006, they are acting with caution and don't want to bite more than they can chew..the rest of Lebanon is even warning them not to invite the wrath of the israel on Lebanon...!!

Hamas in their wildest imagination never though it was going to be like this...!! The focus now is on southern gaza and body count have already started...!!!

Try and be reading history...it would help you a lot...!!!

Some of you are just locally dumb. See the trash you are posting. The focus is now on southern Gaza when Isreal told everyone to move south. Is that not genocide/ethnic cleansing? The Palestinians are barricaded on all sides and are still bombed. If Isreal is as strong as you say, why don't they continue with their ground offensive that have seen them losing men and materials in droves. Before you foolishly respond, ask yourself if hamas is equal to Palestinians? And what can the ordinary Palestinian do to stop Hamas. Educate yourself, this war is about resources, land and oil and gas, belonging to the Palestinians in Gaza that Isreal wants by force. Isreal has been stealing lands, setting up illegal settlements, encroaching on Palestinian lands and expect the Palestinians not to put up a fight. If you so much love the Zionist folks, why not give them your father's land? How can people come from all over the world to displace indigenous people and you are here saying rubbish about isrealites, who told you that the current Zionist entity called Isreal is same as the Isreal in the Bible?

1 Like

Re: New Israeli Airstrikes Killed At Least 32 People And Injured Dozen (Photo) by gaskiyamagana: 9:44pm On Dec 01, 2023
Botragelad:
Thanks to Hamas!
For their strength, courage and endurance in increasing the years of failure of Israel not conquering PALESTINE despite their over hyped fire power.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Israeli Airstrikes Killed At Least 32 People And Injured Dozen (Photo) by aylive02(m): 9:45pm On Dec 01, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, Fvck Isreal sad
. Na Israel spoil life?
Re: New Israeli Airstrikes Killed At Least 32 People And Injured Dozen (Photo) by 23jerryking(m): 9:47pm On Dec 01, 2023
cl0r0x:
How come the media never mention even one hamas fighters being killed, I am beginning to think it's women and children fighting Isreal.
That's the propaganda they sell to you and you buy it cheap. Go down to Gaza and see how it's going against your terrorist brothers who have made it a life duty to hide among civilians in their rat holes.
Re: New Israeli Airstrikes Killed At Least 32 People And Injured Dozen (Photo) by FamousLita: 9:47pm On Dec 01, 2023
You Muslims don't like insult about your Mohamed but look how you brought Jesus issue without provocation, you Muslims are indeed violent animals
iammo:

I will if your father also join Isreali Army and fight for your slave masters biblical jesus
Re: New Israeli Airstrikes Killed At Least 32 People And Injured Dozen (Photo) by gaskiyamagana: 9:50pm On Dec 01, 2023
23jerryking:
This is their way, Islam taught them all these. They can continue to hurt you and still present you to the world as being the evil one. That's why I have no pity towards them anymore, imagine this boy doing this sort of a thing even at this young age.
It is Islam that taught your Nigeria terrorists ipob and ESN too? Wait a little, what has been your benefits or favour from your support Israel so far in their INTERNATIONAL THEIF - THEIF WAR MISSION OF DISPOSSESSING PALESTINIAN of her OIL AND GAS ?
Re: New Israeli Airstrikes Killed At Least 32 People And Injured Dozen (Photo) by Emmy59: 9:52pm On Dec 01, 2023
I stand with Israel
Re: New Israeli Airstrikes Killed At Least 32 People And Injured Dozen (Photo) by gaskiyamagana: 9:54pm On Dec 01, 2023
Nonexisting1:
Stop saying 32 Palestinians were killed. It is 32 Hamas were killed. No one is innocent in that place. They are all terrorists.
Just as all people in wherever Ipob and ESN are operating in Shout-South and South Yeast.
Re: New Israeli Airstrikes Killed At Least 32 People And Injured Dozen (Photo) by Ekeneegwu(m): 9:54pm On Dec 01, 2023
KnownUnknown:

Lol, they should have killed more. Israel the rogue apartheid state deserves misery. They can kill Hamas but something else will take its place and if they try genocide like their republished Bible encourages, the whole world will make sure no Jew is safe anywhere.

Ridiculous how Nigeria that condemned apartheid is now filled with people encouraging apartheid just because of religious delusions.

Really ….are you trying to say that Hamas is not a known terrorist organization? Whose only intent is to wipe Israelis from the face of the earth …Israel is a nation trying to defend themselves against enemies . Don’t play your 75 years operation card with me cause Hamas as a blood letting terrorist have nothing but contempt for Israel.
Re: New Israeli Airstrikes Killed At Least 32 People And Injured Dozen (Photo) by bigiyaro(m): 9:55pm On Dec 01, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin...oboy, Hamas really jam madness this time around. Anyway let the wailing begin. Where are the sympathizers?? Second half don start o...I hope una practice paragliding during the halftime break.
Re: New Israeli Airstrikes Killed At Least 32 People And Injured Dozen (Photo) by 23jerryking(m): 9:55pm On Dec 01, 2023
Johncarlo07:

Bro, nobody is fighting u.
Iran has not been able to build nukes because d West went against deir nuclear programmes for years. Despite dat, d world knows Iran is a powerful state militarily.

Like I said,Israel is a powerful country, bt dey are not invisible. Or do u think a Israel can go to war wit lets say Russia nd win?

Isreal is a blessed nation,a powerful nation,bt not invisible. Soo pls stop d hype.
I didn't hype anything, I have facts to backup whatever I say. I don't argue based on sentiments or emotions, North Korea has it, other countries unloved by the West also have built theirs. If Iran is as powerful as you present them to be then what's stopping them? Iran that uses Russian made AKs when others are producing their own assault rifles back to back like it's nothing. Iran na just mouth, know this and know peace. And I'm not saying Israel is all and all too but when you check their literacy rate and the contributions they've made in scientific discoveries of the world then you'll understand why it's hard to defeat them in battle. You guys should stop the "America is always helping Israel" bullshit cause it makes no sense.
Re: New Israeli Airstrikes Killed At Least 32 People And Injured Dozen (Photo) by gaskiyamagana: 9:56pm On Dec 01, 2023
wiseoneking:
Born to hell. We born again don't use that dirty foul words. May Hamas be raised to ashes
May ipob, ESN and Biafra too, in might name of Jesus, amen.
Re: New Israeli Airstrikes Killed At Least 32 People And Injured Dozen (Photo) by Kingson28: 9:59pm On Dec 01, 2023
Floky215:

The whole Arab nations have come together to fight Israel with all their equipments and backed by USSR and at all times they were roundly beaten blue black and defeated...!!

Your request for gaza would not change anything on the ground...!!

Have you sit down to ponder why no Arab nations want to engage Israel in this ongoing war..? Even Iran who is shouting like a beat up dog is quiet and don't wear to steer the honet nest...!!

The tyre slippers wearing Houthi rebels have gotten their precision missile storage facility blown up over night mysteriously....they don't even know how it happened....!!! grin

So handing over weapons to hamas changes nothing...Hamas thought hezbollah would come out blazing but after what Hezbollah saw in the hands of isreal is 2006, they are acting with caution and don't want to bite more than they can chew..the rest of Lebanon is even warning them not to invite the wrath of the israel on Lebanon...!!

Hamas in their wildest imagination never though it was going to be like this...!! The focus now is on southern gaza and body count have already started...!!!

Try and be reading history...it would help you a lot...!!!

You have a skill/gift of writing in a very funny way.
I was just laughing while reading your comment.
Kudos.
Re: New Israeli Airstrikes Killed At Least 32 People And Injured Dozen (Photo) by gaskiyamagana: 10:06pm On Dec 01, 2023
Dvdpity:
Fighting against an unequal opponents. Let the Arab world come together and hand over tanks and heavy military equipment to Palestinians, just like USA and her NATO lapdogs did for Ukraine...let see how the war plays out... this Israeli -palestine war is not entertaining like the Russia-ukrinian war. Arm Palestinians like Ukraine so we can get entertained
Well said. But the crop of present Arabs are useless. I am Muslim and I am following the war very well. Non Arab and non Muslim nations are voiceferous and emotional in there condemnation of Israel than Arab and Muslim nations. Take or leave it, Saudi Crown Prince who supposed to be in fore front of your suggestion is Western puppet in-making King.
Re: New Israeli Airstrikes Killed At Least 32 People And Injured Dozen (Photo) by richeeyo(m): 10:06pm On Dec 01, 2023
Dvdpity:
They have done more than that in the past
4 Arab nations sent troops
Jets and tanks
But we're all defeated
Thats when Isreal was still low tech
Arab Israeli war 1967
Re: New Israeli Airstrikes Killed At Least 32 People And Injured Dozen (Photo) by Jaisman26(m): 10:07pm On Dec 01, 2023
iammo:

I will if your father also join Isreali Army and fight for your slave masters biblical jesus
This guy is pained already........... When last did you condemn the killings going by boko haram in your backyard.
Re: New Israeli Airstrikes Killed At Least 32 People And Injured Dozen (Photo) by okorogodwin4(m): 10:07pm On Dec 01, 2023
GOTVee:
you are an antichrist a son of perdition that the scriptures might be fulfilled
Re: New Israeli Airstrikes Killed At Least 32 People And Injured Dozen (Photo) by DiamondNimi(m): 10:08pm On Dec 01, 2023
GOTVee:
Besides most Israelites are not christian most of them are jew

1 Like

Re: New Israeli Airstrikes Killed At Least 32 People And Injured Dozen (Photo) by okorogodwin4(m): 10:10pm On Dec 01, 2023
Dvdpity:
the Arabs are slaves to the United States and it allies let that sink in Yaa dorti brain
Re: New Israeli Airstrikes Killed At Least 32 People And Injured Dozen (Photo) by gaskiyamagana: 10:10pm On Dec 01, 2023
mpire:
Children of a fvkn pedophile

Allahu akboom

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykN5Kf_LORI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byq7blGJ-mk&pp=ygUacHJvcGhldCBtdWhhbW1hZCBhbmQgYWlzaGE
Jesusweed and Christamadol you are smoking will soon land you in holy pychatric hospital in Israel.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Israel Strikes Near Damascus For Second Time This Week, Syria Says(Pics) / "Ukraine Civilians Can Freely Leave Kyiv" - Russian Army / Donald Trump Warns Hassan Rouhani, Iran President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.