Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

New Israeli Airstrikes Killed At Least 32 People And Injured Dozen (Photo) - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / New Israeli Airstrikes Killed At Least 32 People And Injured Dozen (Photo) (31480 Views)

Iran Vows To Avenge Assassinated Generals Lost To Alleged Israeli Airstrikes / Israeli Airstrikes Pound Southern Gaza City Of Rafah / Photos From Florida High School Shooting That Killed 17 And Injured 50 More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Israeli Airstrikes Killed At Least 32 People And Injured Dozen (Photo) by bigcasava1(m): 3:23am On Dec 02, 2023
Krismas:
grin Dey play
Russia has promised to provide Iran with its Nukes for free over dis conflict grin
Israel was only bombing Lebanon from the air 2006, NEVER DARED to come down and fight after all the initial losses they took to men and equipment. Why don’t u read about the 2006 war rather dan talking about a fake 6days war in 1967?
The link is Reuter’s. Very authentic
tell Lebanon to take the fight in the air I thought they are strong
Re: New Israeli Airstrikes Killed At Least 32 People And Injured Dozen (Photo) by naijamerican: 3:32am On Dec 02, 2023
Floky215:

The whole Arab nations have come together to fight Israel with all their equipments and backed by USSR and at all times they were roundly beaten blue black and defeated...!!

Your request for gaza would not change anything on the ground...!!

Have you sit down to ponder why no Arab nations want to engage Israel in this ongoing war..? Even Iran who is shouting like a beat up dog is quiet and don't wear to steer the honet nest...!!

The tyre slippers wearing Houthi rebels have gotten their precision missile storage facility blown up over night mysteriously....they don't even know how it happened....!!! grin

So handing over weapons to hamas changes nothing...Hamas thought hezbollah would come out blazing but after what Hezbollah saw in the hands of isreal is 2006, they are acting with caution and don't want to bite more than they can chew..the rest of Lebanon is even warning them not to invite the wrath of the israel on Lebanon...!!

Hamas in their wildest imagination never though it was going to be like this...!! The focus now is on southern gaza and body count have already started...!!!

Try and be reading history...it would help you a lot...!!!
Arab world doesn’t care about Gaza. Shut up
Re: New Israeli Airstrikes Killed At Least 32 People And Injured Dozen (Photo) by bdon123(m): 3:46am On Dec 02, 2023
iammo:

Why will you care about your worthless piece of crap your slave master brainwashed you with

Mohammed commited incest.hes a sex addict as was stated in quaran
Re: New Israeli Airstrikes Killed At Least 32 People And Injured Dozen (Photo) by Johncarlo07: 4:31am On Dec 02, 2023
23jerryking:
I didn't hype anything, I have facts to backup whatever I say. I don't argue based on sentiments or emotions, North Korea has it, other countries unloved by the West also have built theirs. If Iran is as powerful as you present them to be then what's stopping them? Iran that uses Russian made AKs when others are producing their own assault rifles back to back like it's nothing. Iran na just mouth, know this and know peace. And I'm not saying Israel is all and all too but when you check their literacy rate and the contributions they've made in scientific discoveries of the world then you'll understand why it's hard to defeat them in battle. You guys should stop the "America is always helping Israel" bullshit cause it makes no sense.

North Korea has been against d West for ages,nd dey do deir tins deir own way.
Iran wanted to integrate itself wit mainstream world. Dere are rules to follow.
D ban on Iran by d West affected its nuclear programs. It is now dat it is putting up a defiance because of support frm Russia.

Israel is being helped by USA.its a known fact. U can imagine Israel fighting Palestine nd USA is giving dem weapons nd finance to fight dat small nation. And u call dat bullshit.

Maybe u shld tell us d meaning of bullshit in ur own world.
Re: New Israeli Airstrikes Killed At Least 32 People And Injured Dozen (Photo) by 123yes(m): 4:34am On Dec 02, 2023
iammo:

I will if your father also join Isreali Army and fight for your slave masters biblical jesus
fool
Re: New Israeli Airstrikes Killed At Least 32 People And Injured Dozen (Photo) by SIONKPO1(m): 5:09am On Dec 02, 2023
Dvdpity:
Fighting against an unequal opponents. Let the Arab world come together and hand over tanks and heavy military equipment to Palestinians, just like USA and her NATO lapdogs did for Ukraine...let see how the war plays out... this Israeli -palestine war is not entertaining like the Russia-ukrinian war. Arm Palestinians like Ukraine so we can get entertained
The problem average Muslims have us hate and insincerity.
Hamas launched attack on 7th Oct.
Hamas fired the first Rockets immediately after the ceasefire ,so you expect ISRAEL to clap at them .mind you the Rockets fired by PIJ is not against precise targets .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Israeli Airstrikes Killed At Least 32 People And Injured Dozen (Photo) by SIONKPO1(m): 5:11am On Dec 02, 2023
Johncarlo07:

D ban on Iran by d West affected its nuclear programs. It is now dat it is putting up a defiance because of support frm Russia.

Israel is being helped by USA.its a known fact. U can imagine Israel fighting Palestine nd USA is giving dem weapons nd finance to fight dat small nation. And u call dat bullshit.

Russia gets most of its drones from Iran against a small Ukraine,
Hamas gets its Rockets from Iran
Re: New Israeli Airstrikes Killed At Least 32 People And Injured Dozen (Photo) by DanEmakoji(m): 5:39am On Dec 02, 2023
Gainman:
I am a fan of Isreal and hater of Hamas. But can someone tell me d importance of this cease fire. Iwas expecting it will lead to total peace. Now fight don start again.

After the cease fire agreement Hamas guys went and attacked Isreal again

1 Like

Re: New Israeli Airstrikes Killed At Least 32 People And Injured Dozen (Photo) by DanEmakoji(m): 5:44am On Dec 02, 2023
PEACE2023:

Kill All Muslims. A world without Islam is a peaceful world

This war is not about religion. Get educated for once
Re: New Israeli Airstrikes Killed At Least 32 People And Injured Dozen (Photo) by DLuciano: 5:59am On Dec 02, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, Fvck Isreal sad
You lied, you are not born again!
Re: New Israeli Airstrikes Killed At Least 32 People And Injured Dozen (Photo) by Eidris01(m): 6:32am On Dec 02, 2023
iammo:

Gay Jesus with 12 gay disciples lol

Atleast Mohammed had children and wives

Something your Bobrisky God never had before he was killed

Mind your Language, bro!
As Muslims, we respect every Prophet. They (who claim to be his followers) are the ones who derailed from his teachings, and fabricated stories about him, which he's gonna deny on the Day of Resurrection.

I pray may Allah guide them before they lose it all.
Re: New Israeli Airstrikes Killed At Least 32 People And Injured Dozen (Photo) by Eidris01(m): 6:57am On Dec 02, 2023
PEACE2023:

Kill All Muslims. A world without Islam is a peaceful world
Who initiated the first world war? Muslims?
The second world war? Muslims?
Who nuked Hiroshima and Nagasaki? Muslims
Who slaughtered the native Americans in the name of civilization? Muslims?
What about the genocide of aboriginals in Australia? Muslims?
Who abducted aboriginal kids in Canada and forced them in their brain washing schools? Muslims
Who stole and still stealing the wealth of Africa, to build their own lands? Muslims?

You've been brainwashed by your white masters.
Re: New Israeli Airstrikes Killed At Least 32 People And Injured Dozen (Photo) by drerocker: 7:05am On Dec 02, 2023
Eidris01:
Mind your Language, bro!
As Muslims, we respect every Prophet. They (who claim to be his followers) are the ones who derailed from his teachings, and fabricated stories about him, which he's gonna deny on the Day of Resurrection.

I pray may Allah guide them before they lose it all.
If na Christian write this against your Mohammed everywhere woui be on fire now.make una get sence now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Israeli Airstrikes Killed At Least 32 People And Injured Dozen (Photo) by ozo13(m): 7:24am On Dec 02, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
crusaders are a Freemason cult not representing Christianity, where did Jesus engage in war like mohammad
oh u don't like the truth Google is ur friend.if it wasn't about Christianity why will the pope had to apologize just some 4/5yrs ago.Am sure u are the type that want to beautify ur religion and paint others black without calming down to know how ur own religion was spread to people.
Or u don't want to be told about the colonial masters that perpetuated in slave trade. grin and the missionaries were with them just less than a century ago
Re: New Israeli Airstrikes Killed At Least 32 People And Injured Dozen (Photo) by TOPMAN4LIFE: 7:25am On Dec 02, 2023
Gainman:
I am a fan of Isreal and hater of Hamas. But can someone tell me d importance of this cease fire. Iwas expecting it will lead to total peace. Now fight don start again.
Hamas asked for it so that humanitarians aids like foods, fuel, can enter Gaza because Israel blocked them all round
Israel agreed so their citizens captured will be released as families are mounting pressure on govt for their release.
Israel said it before ceasefire that war will continue.
I thought Hamas is getting tired, they didn't know Israel will pay them back ruthlessly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Israeli Airstrikes Killed At Least 32 People And Injured Dozen (Photo) by SPAMBOX7: 7:28am On Dec 02, 2023
Jangbajantis:

Because the terrorist Hamas broke the deal when they attached Israel first.
Wait you mean even when cease fire was ongoing the Hamaz still attacked Israelis?
Abi I no read well
Re: New Israeli Airstrikes Killed At Least 32 People And Injured Dozen (Photo) by SPAMBOX7: 7:29am On Dec 02, 2023
jeromestarks:
The world said "cease fire" but Hamaz still launched attack. Islam just like attacking you when you're sleeping. That's their best strategy.
The sneak up on you and bite you.
If you are not sleeping, Islam can't win you.
Nigerians need to wakeup too.

Hamaz killed them. Hamaz started this war. Hamaz brought death to the people of Gaza.

The people of Gaza deserve to die because they were rejoicing when Hamaz launch the first strike and killed over 1400 innocent Israelis.
You mean while cease fire was ongoing the Hamaz still attacked Israelis?
Abi I no read well
Re: New Israeli Airstrikes Killed At Least 32 People And Injured Dozen (Photo) by SPAMBOX7: 7:34am On Dec 02, 2023
bassdow:
Common cease fire that was agreed upon, Hamas saw it as window of opportunity, despite the fact they, HAMAS are largely on the loosing side
These Hamaz mumu sha. Now they will make all their supporters look stupid grin
Re: New Israeli Airstrikes Killed At Least 32 People And Injured Dozen (Photo) by Truvelisback(m): 7:39am On Dec 02, 2023
Dvdpity:
Fighting against an unequal opponents. Let the Arab world come together and hand over tanks and heavy military equipment to Palestinians, just like USA and her NATO lapdogs did for Ukraine...let see how the war plays out... this Israeli -palestine war is not entertaining like the Russia-ukrinian war. Arm Palestinians like Ukraine so we can get entertained
The Arab world won't do it because they know the truth and know who Terrorists are. This is why they refused to accept them as refugees. grin
Re: New Israeli Airstrikes Killed At Least 32 People And Injured Dozen (Photo) by 23jerryking(m): 7:47am On Dec 02, 2023
Johncarlo07:

This lies take you nowhere, who told you US is financing the war? should I even call it war or conflict? Have you seen Israel's GDP? What exactly do they need funding for? Look up the kind of homemade weapons Israel use. Stop this American help propaganda stuff.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Israeli Airstrikes Killed At Least 32 People And Injured Dozen (Photo) by 23jerryking(m): 7:57am On Dec 02, 2023
https://www.nairaland.com/7928295/why-did-egypt-build-steel
After seeing this thread I proceeded to also confirm the news and I found it to be true. So even Egypt doesn't trust them enough, they built a barrier that long and also mount soldiers there just to be sure. Egypt can do it and it's called protection, Israel does it and it's called imprisonment. Una well-done.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Israeli Airstrikes Killed At Least 32 People And Injured Dozen (Photo) by GEEBITE: 8:06am On Dec 02, 2023
He is ignorant that even the Koran extol Jesus far higher than Mohammed .
Mamijoh:
If you talk about Jesus like this, then you're not a good Muslim
Re: New Israeli Airstrikes Killed At Least 32 People And Injured Dozen (Photo) by tankoagaie: 8:13am On Dec 02, 2023
iammo:

please stop give this kind of fool attention

Re: New Israeli Airstrikes Killed At Least 32 People And Injured Dozen (Photo) by Qatar2022: 8:21am On Dec 02, 2023
[quote author=iammo post=127263099][/quote]
You are indeed a bastard
Re: New Israeli Airstrikes Killed At Least 32 People And Injured Dozen (Photo) by Krismas(m): 8:25am On Dec 02, 2023
bigcasava1:
tell Lebanon to take the fight in the air I thought they are strong
grin Don’t worry Wagner to provide Hisbollah with air defense this time around
Re: New Israeli Airstrikes Killed At Least 32 People And Injured Dozen (Photo) by Krismas(m): 8:51am On Dec 02, 2023
23jerryking:
https://www.nairaland.com/7928295/why-did-egypt-build-steel
After seeing this thread I proceeded to also confirm the news and I found it to be true. So even Egypt doesn't trust them enough, they built a barrier that long and also mount soldiers there just to be sure. Egypt can do it and it's called protection, Israel does it and it's called imprisonment. Una well-done.
grin The Egypt wall is NOT protection. It’s part of the imprisonment. Who called it protection?? The camp David agreement Egypt has with Israel necessitates Egypt ensuring no threat comes to Israel from Egypt side. Since Israel declared Hamas a threat, build a fence against them, Egypt has to reciprocate by completing the fence. Go and see Rafah crossing now, Israeli cameras are all there. Anything that come in and out of dat crossing Israel sees it in real time. It’s part of the deal. Besides, Israel fence is not the main imprisonment of Gaza. It’s dat Israel prevents free movement of persons and goods in and out of Gaza, no airport, seaport is allowed by Israel. So how will dey move? Egypt didn’t say Gaza can’t have airport or seaport. Egypt is not imprisoning Gaza, Israel is
Re: New Israeli Airstrikes Killed At Least 32 People And Injured Dozen (Photo) by Krismas(m): 8:53am On Dec 02, 2023
grin
Re: New Israeli Airstrikes Killed At Least 32 People And Injured Dozen (Photo) by Uptheante(m): 8:58am On Dec 02, 2023
ictplotter:

Idiot, Israel is not the one killing armless Palestinians but Biden and United States. Without the weapons support from United States, Iran will wipe out Israel from the world map. The downfall of the satanic Israel and United is closer than u can imagine.
There was a time in the history of Israel as a nation when the United States weren't supplying them with weapons.
Why couldn't Iran wipe out Israel during that time? 🤔
Re: New Israeli Airstrikes Killed At Least 32 People And Injured Dozen (Photo) by Johncarlo07: 9:29am On Dec 02, 2023
23jerryking:
This lies take you nowhere, who told you US is financing the war? should I even call it war or conflict? Have you seen Israel's GDP? What exactly do they need funding for? Look up the kind of homemade weapons Israel use. Stop this American help propaganda stuff.

Pls,read d new. It's free for evry1
USA earmarked 13billion dollars for dis conflict. Dat does nt include d warships nd weapons deployed.

Pls check d news
Re: New Israeli Airstrikes Killed At Least 32 People And Injured Dozen (Photo) by elonize(m): 9:44am On Dec 02, 2023
Floky215:

The whole Arab nations have come together to fight Israel with all their equipments and backed by USSR and at all times they were roundly beaten blue black and defeated...!!

Your request for gaza would not change anything on the ground...!!

Have you sit down to ponder why no Arab nations want to engage Israel in this ongoing war..? Even Iran who is shouting like a beat up dog is quiet and don't wear to steer the honet nest...!!

The tyre slippers wearing Houthi rebels have gotten their precision missile storage facility blown up over night mysteriously....they don't even know how it happened....!!! grin

So handing over weapons to hamas changes nothing...Hamas thought hezbollah would come out blazing but after what Hezbollah saw in the hands of isreal is 2006, they are acting with caution and don't want to bite more than they can chew..the rest of Lebanon is even warning them not to invite the wrath of the israel on Lebanon...!!

Hamas in their wildest imagination never though it was going to be like this...!! The focus now is on southern gaza and body count have already started...!!!

Try and be reading history...it would help you a lot...!!!
he didn't know...

When I watched the documentary, n read about it.that's when I knew Russia doesn't like Israel
Re: New Israeli Airstrikes Killed At Least 32 People And Injured Dozen (Photo) by Khyrvxjzy: 9:44am On Dec 02, 2023
iammo:

kill all Muslim terrorist and the one on nairaland

antichristian
Re: New Israeli Airstrikes Killed At Least 32 People And Injured Dozen (Photo) by KennethEnyi(m): 9:54am On Dec 02, 2023
iammo:

Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Photos Egypt Palm Sunday Explosion That Killed 37 & Injuring 95 / North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile From Submarine Towards Japan( Pix, Video) / "Ukraine Civilians Can Freely Leave Kyiv" - Russian Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.