Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,614 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Photos Celine Dion Makes A Big Comeback After Battling With Stiff-person Syndrom - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Celine Dion Makes A Big Comeback After Battling With Stiff-person Syndrom (4022 Views)

Celine Dion Diagnosed With 'Stiff Person Syndrome' (Video) / DJ Cuppy Stuns In New Photo After Battling Illness / Actress Doris Chima Dies After Battling Cancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Celine Dion Makes A Big Comeback After Battling With Stiff-person Syndrom by Dimplebabe: 3:32pm On Dec 01, 2023
Celine Dion, the legendary singer known for her powerful voice and soulful ballads, has made a big comeback after being diagnosed with Stiff Person Syndrome (SPS) in December 2022.

On October 31, 2023, Celine made her first public appearance in three years at a Montreal Canadiens hockey game in Las Vegas. She was accompanied by her sons, René-Charles, Nelson, and Eddy, and she appeared vibrant and energetic as she posed for photos and mingled with the players.

Celine’s SPS diagnosis forced her to postpone her Courage World Tour in May 2023, but she has been working hard to build back her strength. In an Instagram post announcing the cancellation of her tour, Celine wrote, “I’m not giving up … and I can’t wait to see you again!”

Stiff Person Syndrome (SPS) is a rare neurological disorder that causes muscle stiffness and spasms. The spasms can be triggered by noise, touch, or even emotional stress. SPS can make it difficult to walk, talk, and eat.

Credits and More photos: https://dev-sapien.pantheonsite.io/2023/12/01/photos-celine-dion-makes-a-big-comeback-amid-battle-with-stiff-person/

10 Likes

Re: Photos Celine Dion Makes A Big Comeback After Battling With Stiff-person Syndrom by thesicilian: 3:34pm On Dec 01, 2023
The whites get away with a lot of things that don't make sense because they're the ones who make the rules and write the books. What the hell is "Stiff person syndrome"? Just say you don't know what is wrong with the person.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Celine Dion Makes A Big Comeback After Battling With Stiff-person Syndrom by RevolverOcelot(m): 3:37pm On Dec 01, 2023
Beloved Titanic singer of them childhood years. She looks better already. I've never heard of Stiff Person Syndrome. Make I Google am.

5 Likes

Re: Photos Celine Dion Makes A Big Comeback After Battling With Stiff-person Syndrom by Dreal1247: 3:48pm On Dec 01, 2023
Wao to God be the glory. I pray that she finds Christ on time and enjoy the divine peace.

4 Likes

Re: Photos Celine Dion Makes A Big Comeback After Battling With Stiff-person Syndrom by RingRoadCartel: 3:59pm On Dec 01, 2023
Dreal1247:
Wao to God be the glory. I pray that she finds Christ on time and enjoy the divine peace.

I will never understand how Nigerian pastors have managed to convince you people that you're better than who God himself has chosen to bless because you wear a tag "christian". I will never understand!

I mean, this woman has it all. The wealth, the fame, the gift, the legacy, name it! But one munchoko in Nigeria thinks that he's better connected to the same God that chose Celine over him. Kai! Who do una this thing??

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Celine Dion Makes A Big Comeback After Battling With Stiff-person Syndrom by eepeepook: 4:14pm On Dec 01, 2023
So, she’s risking her health? These people and their passion. I love it.

1 Like

Re: Photos Celine Dion Makes A Big Comeback After Battling With Stiff-person Syndrom by IVORY2009(m): 5:03pm On Dec 01, 2023
She sold her soul for wealth and fame, I am happy for her bouncing back.
Re: Photos Celine Dion Makes A Big Comeback After Battling With Stiff-person Syndrom by Babaken(m): 6:06pm On Dec 01, 2023
IVORY2009:
She sold her soul for wealth and fame, I am happy for her bouncing back.
Na you buy the soul

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Celine Dion Makes A Big Comeback After Battling With Stiff-person Syndrom by IVORY2009(m): 6:26pm On Dec 01, 2023
Babaken:
Na you buy the soul

You would never understand, until you get der
Re: Photos Celine Dion Makes A Big Comeback After Battling With Stiff-person Syndrom by Rexymania(m): 6:35pm On Dec 01, 2023
Wow shocked she became 20 years younger
Re: Photos Celine Dion Makes A Big Comeback After Battling With Stiff-person Syndrom by rowland545(m): 6:39pm On Dec 01, 2023
Which one b stiff person syndrome again....if nah 9ja now dem go tel u say nah spiritual attack....pastors go use u shine
Re: Photos Celine Dion Makes A Big Comeback After Battling With Stiff-person Syndrom by DKM123: 6:44pm On Dec 01, 2023
Babaken:
Na you buy the soul

Any successful person must have sold thier soul to the devul cos they can't come to terms as to why they are a piece of sheet and another person is doing so well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Celine Dion Makes A Big Comeback After Battling With Stiff-person Syndrom by GOVERNMENTBOY20: 6:47pm On Dec 01, 2023
Dreal1247:
You tht have found christ or Allah, who knows you?
What have you achieved?

1 Like

Re: Photos Celine Dion Makes A Big Comeback After Battling With Stiff-person Syndrom by joinnow: 7:34pm On Dec 01, 2023
Dimplebabe:
Celine Dion, the legendary singer known for her powerful voice and soulful ballads, has made a big comeback after being diagnosed with Stiff Person Syndrome (SPS) in December 2022.

On October 31, 2023, Celine made her first public appearance in three years at a Montreal Canadiens hockey game in Las Vegas. She was accompanied by her sons, René-Charles, Nelson, and Eddy, and she appeared vibrant and energetic as she posed for photos and mingled with the players.

Celine’s SPS diagnosis forced her to postpone her Courage World Tour in May 2023, but she has been working hard to build back her strength. In an Instagram post announcing the cancellation of her tour, Celine wrote, “I’m not giving up … and I can’t wait to see you again!”

Stiff Person Syndrome (SPS) is a rare neurological disorder that causes muscle stiffness and spasms. The spasms can be triggered by noise, touch, or even emotional stress. SPS can make it difficult to walk, talk, and eat.

Credits and More photos: https://dev-sapien.pantheonsite.io/2023/12/01/photos-celine-dion-makes-a-big-comeback-amid-battle-with-stiff-person/
Wow
She looks better and stronger now.
Re: Photos Celine Dion Makes A Big Comeback After Battling With Stiff-person Syndrom by CJStarz: 9:09pm On Dec 01, 2023
She don go renew.
If you don't gerrit,forgerit
Re: Photos Celine Dion Makes A Big Comeback After Battling With Stiff-person Syndrom by AfroBeatDiary: 9:18pm On Dec 01, 2023
Great!
Re: Photos Celine Dion Makes A Big Comeback After Battling With Stiff-person Syndrom by Soulsymbol99: 9:23pm On Dec 01, 2023
Kai! Thank God smiley was so heartbroken with her pix I saw one time. She was looking like one of the zombies in walking dead cry I was like, na like this our song Goddess wan take leave us.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Celine Dion Makes A Big Comeback After Battling With Stiff-person Syndrom by seanwilliam(m): 10:09pm On Dec 01, 2023
RingRoadCartel:

I will never understand how Nigerian pastors have managed to convince you people that you're better than who God himself has chosen to bless because you wear a tag "christian". I will never understand!

I mean, this woman has it all. The wealth, the fame, the gift, the legacy, name it! But one munchoko in Nigeria thinks that he's better connected to the same God that chose Celine over him. Kai! Who do una this thing??
update me when he replies abeg
Re: Photos Celine Dion Makes A Big Comeback After Battling With Stiff-person Syndrom by Luckysbab: 10:18pm On Dec 01, 2023
thesicilian:
The whites get away with a lot of things that don't make sense because they're the ones who make the rules and write the books. What the hell is "Stiff person syndrome"? Just say you don't know what is wrong with the person.

cheesy
Re: Photos Celine Dion Makes A Big Comeback After Battling With Stiff-person Syndrom by kingar(m): 10:25pm On Dec 01, 2023
Which of them is CD
Re: Photos Celine Dion Makes A Big Comeback After Battling With Stiff-person Syndrom by FashionCookie(f): 10:26pm On Dec 01, 2023
Wow 👏
Re: Photos Celine Dion Makes A Big Comeback After Battling With Stiff-person Syndrom by Babangidapikin: 10:48pm On Dec 01, 2023
Good to see her back ... Let my walls start talking...
Re: Photos Celine Dion Makes A Big Comeback After Battling With Stiff-person Syndrom by AcademicWriter: 11:21pm On Dec 01, 2023
Wao to God be the glory. I pray that she finds Christ on time and enjoy the divine peace...

1 Like

Re: Photos Celine Dion Makes A Big Comeback After Battling With Stiff-person Syndrom by Obakoolex(m): 11:25pm On Dec 01, 2023
❤️❤️💃💃💃💃💃

Wao mama Celine Dion welcome back.....

Your song 'That the way it is' worked for you
Re: Photos Celine Dion Makes A Big Comeback After Battling With Stiff-person Syndrom by We4all: 12:39am On Dec 02, 2023
I am very excited about her recovery. Nonetheless, I don't trust bloggers as that picture above may have been taken years ago.
Re: Photos Celine Dion Makes A Big Comeback After Battling With Stiff-person Syndrom by GODWINGODSON(m): 1:21am On Dec 02, 2023
thesicilian:
My guy your head is there

1 Like

Re: Photos Celine Dion Makes A Big Comeback After Battling With Stiff-person Syndrom by sulakishop(m): 1:51am On Dec 02, 2023
Nothing wey Yoruba agbo no fit cure
Re: Photos Celine Dion Makes A Big Comeback After Battling With Stiff-person Syndrom by CHRISTFUCKER: 4:48am On Dec 02, 2023
Her songs suck af

Make she go die abeg
Re: Photos Celine Dion Makes A Big Comeback After Battling With Stiff-person Syndrom by ednut1(m): 5:00am On Dec 02, 2023
thesicilian:
why not google it. The whites dont have sickle cell, does that mean it doesn’t exist Every race has illnesses that happens to them more. Olodo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Celine Dion Makes A Big Comeback After Battling With Stiff-person Syndrom by Foodqueen(f): 6:21am On Dec 02, 2023
Great news.
Re: Photos Celine Dion Makes A Big Comeback After Battling With Stiff-person Syndrom by Kingluqman(m): 6:32am On Dec 02, 2023
If this is true... God is wonderful

(1) (2) (Reply)

Danielle O’hara Poses Nude To Show Sexy Body / 2pac Is Alive !!!! / 2 Female Covenant University Students Expelled Over Lesbiaπism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.