Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,590 members, 7,837,221 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

CBN To Freeze Bank Accounts Without BVN, NIN Starting April 2024 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CBN To Freeze Bank Accounts Without BVN, NIN Starting April 2024 (14144 Views)

Reps Probe 45 Million Accounts Without BVN With ₦1.2tn Deposit / CBN Employed Aondoakaa To Freeze Bank Accounts Of #EndSARS Promoters / How To Check Your Individual TIN (tax Identification Nos) Online Using BVN/NIN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN To Freeze Bank Accounts Without BVN, NIN Starting April 2024 by Birdbyrde440: 11:59pm On Dec 01, 2023
2elliot:
These are precausors to what the mark of the beast would look like, so that without it you can not buy nor sell. The globalist luciferian banksters are working tirelessly to bring about their globalist one world currency. The systems are being tested, but the sheeple are too blind to see what is being done to us. We are headed into digital 1984 Orwellian prisons. Say no to digital IDs.

The "MARK OF THE BEAST "
Is a spiritual affair with physical manifestations, if you ask me, I will say the mark of the beast is here and many have received.

Picture sodom and gomorrah, picture Noah and the flood... God personally ordered their extermination from this earth, why? They received the mark of the beast.

I know I have UNKNOWINGLY received the mark on my right hand but since I realized this, I have done everything possible to resist it on my forehead.
Re: CBN To Freeze Bank Accounts Without BVN, NIN Starting April 2024 by Fearyourcreator: 12:03am On Dec 02, 2023
springer:
FG saying this for the 11th time. Jokes
Ori e ti buru ... Na everything una dey complain...
Re: CBN To Freeze Bank Accounts Without BVN, NIN Starting April 2024 by DangoteIvy: 12:10am On Dec 02, 2023
cool
Re: CBN To Freeze Bank Accounts Without BVN, NIN Starting April 2024 by dunski: 12:18am On Dec 02, 2023
AntiChristian:
It wasn't done.

There's a UBA bank account I opened in 2009.

I still get alert every month today without BVN or NIN.
Can you operate the account?That is the question
Re: CBN To Freeze Bank Accounts Without BVN, NIN Starting April 2024 by Favouroj: 12:21am On Dec 02, 2023
BREAKING: FCT: 3 students shot at Secondary School 500 meters from Wike’s house

Read more here: https://aja.ng/breaking-fct-3-students-shot-at-secondary-school-500-meters-from-wikes-house/
Re: CBN To Freeze Bank Accounts Without BVN, NIN Starting April 2024 by Onyiiobi7735(m): 12:58am On Dec 02, 2023
Nothing surprises me anymore in Nigeria.So till now,there are still bank accounts operating without BVN in all the banks.
Re: CBN To Freeze Bank Accounts Without BVN, NIN Starting April 2024 by BarrElChapo(m): 1:04am On Dec 02, 2023
ChengHun:

You can have a cumulative balance of up to 300k without bvn. That's tier 1

Wow really, never knew o
Re: CBN To Freeze Bank Accounts Without BVN, NIN Starting April 2024 by Dennisochampa: 1:08am On Dec 02, 2023
Hopefully this affects yahoo boys who prey on innocent people with their dubious schemes....
The only problem now be say any money wen lost, na bank get am...
This life no balance Sha..
Re: CBN To Freeze Bank Accounts Without BVN, NIN Starting April 2024 by Tonytonex(m): 1:38am On Dec 02, 2023
AntiChristian:
It wasn't done.

There's a UBA bank account I opened in 2009.

I still get alert every month today without BVN or NIN.
you don't have an account.
Re: CBN To Freeze Bank Accounts Without BVN, NIN Starting April 2024 by Tonytonex(m): 1:41am On Dec 02, 2023
bassdow:
so up till now, there still are Bank accounts without BVN and NIN still operational.

I wouldn't be surprised if such accounts ain't owned by common man
some of the Fintech banks do open accounts without it.
But you won't be able to do big transactions until you provide your BVN on NIN
Re: CBN To Freeze Bank Accounts Without BVN, NIN Starting April 2024 by Tonytonex(m): 1:44am On Dec 02, 2023
Franzinni:
It's a shame that there is even the notion of bank accounts operating without bvn ... It's shameful to realize
not the big big banks.
Re: CBN To Freeze Bank Accounts Without BVN, NIN Starting April 2024 by Tonytonex(m): 1:45am On Dec 02, 2023
chyzoo4u:
I don't have NIN
yours is better. You can easily do it now
Re: CBN To Freeze Bank Accounts Without BVN, NIN Starting April 2024 by Trustedpronet: 1:45am On Dec 02, 2023
Pierocash:
So you mean there are still bank accounts still being operated without bvn, and Nin?

Cbn should not only freeze the accounts, but withdraw operating licenses of such bank for economic sabotage

Laws are ment for the poor in Nigeria. LET ME SHOCK YOU ..SOME GSM lines are working without being profiled.
Re: CBN To Freeze Bank Accounts Without BVN, NIN Starting April 2024 by Tonytonex(m): 1:47am On Dec 02, 2023
stacyadams:
angry grin I get bvn ,I no get NIN .those basterds go freeze my account angry grin
you only need to have one.

1 Like

Re: CBN To Freeze Bank Accounts Without BVN, NIN Starting April 2024 by Tonytonex(m): 1:57am On Dec 02, 2023
Makunahatata:
Na all those opay online bank groups
yes. But dem no dey fit put more than 50K inside the account.
So na still the poor people e go affect.

APC no like the poor masses to breath.

The main reason why dey wan do this, is because dey wan dey receive charges from everybody.

Banks no dey fit charge those accounts without a BVN or NIN. Na because of tax (EMT) wey banks dey deduct from every transactions.
APC no send your papa. Everything they do is for their selfish interests.
So if you think say na for your good, you just dey play.
Re: CBN To Freeze Bank Accounts Without BVN, NIN Starting April 2024 by t2luv1: 2:01am On Dec 02, 2023
stacyadams:
angry grin I get bvn ,I no get NIN .those basterds go freeze my account angry grin

Can I non citizen of that country get a NIN just a question I need to know.
Re: CBN To Freeze Bank Accounts Without BVN, NIN Starting April 2024 by t2luv1: 2:02am On Dec 02, 2023
Tonytonex:
yours is better. You can easily do it now

How is NIN obtainable online.

1 Like

Re: CBN To Freeze Bank Accounts Without BVN, NIN Starting April 2024 by Tonytonex(m): 2:06am On Dec 02, 2023
t2luv1:

How is NIN obtainable online.
just googled it. Me, I don't have that time to lecture you
Re: CBN To Freeze Bank Accounts Without BVN, NIN Starting April 2024 by Zooposki(f): 3:36am On Dec 02, 2023
Birdbyrde440:

The "MARK OF THE BEAST "
Is a spiritual affair with physical manifestations, if you ask me, I will say the mark of the beast is here and many have received.

Picture sodom and gomorrah, picture Noah and the flood... God personally ordered their extermination from this earth, why? They received the mark of the beast.

I know I have UNKNOWINGLY received the mark on my right hand but since I realized this, I have done everything possible to resist it on my forehead.

Re: CBN To Freeze Bank Accounts Without BVN, NIN Starting April 2024 by bluefilm: 3:58am On Dec 02, 2023
For more jokes, text CBN to APR2024
Re: CBN To Freeze Bank Accounts Without BVN, NIN Starting April 2024 by FireUpNow(m): 4:34am On Dec 02, 2023
Nigeria again. I though we have passed this BVN and NIN stage. The two are already linked to the accounts of Nigerians. When. Registering for NIN they asked for your BVN, are they not linked yet? No central data base? Funny policy formulators every where
Re: CBN To Freeze Bank Accounts Without BVN, NIN Starting April 2024 by waice6571: 5:40am On Dec 02, 2023
Pierocash:
So you mean there are still bank accounts still being operated without bvn, and Nin?

Cbn should not only freeze the accounts, but withdraw operating licenses of such bank for economic sabotage

Do you think they are doing it in good faith? They already have a compilation of those accounts and issues the circular so that whoever that is still alive can do something to secure their funds and whoever that is not coming out would be adjudged as dead, the account would be frozen and the funds would be converted.

Those accounts had next of kin, contact address, phone numbers and other means of getting authentic information about their owners, let the commercial banks in charge of those accounts investigate why the account hasn't been updated since all this while.
Re: CBN To Freeze Bank Accounts Without BVN, NIN Starting April 2024 by Franzinni: 7:13am On Dec 02, 2023
lexy2014:

Why is it a shame?
because they put the country through hell on something they were incapable of surmounting.... What would have been the purpose of the security measure, if not security? Obviously they intentionally failed !
Re: CBN To Freeze Bank Accounts Without BVN, NIN Starting April 2024 by Birdbyrde440: 7:16am On Dec 02, 2023
[quote author=Zooposki post=127270775][/quote]

I understand your problem, I was like you in my 20's. You will surely come around.
Re: CBN To Freeze Bank Accounts Without BVN, NIN Starting April 2024 by Zooposki(f): 7:39am On Dec 02, 2023
Re: CBN To Freeze Bank Accounts Without BVN, NIN Starting April 2024 by BluntCrazeMan: 7:40am On Dec 02, 2023
So,, they never did it since long time ago??

Nonsense Country with useless weak non-enforceable laws.
Re: CBN To Freeze Bank Accounts Without BVN, NIN Starting April 2024 by BluntCrazeMan: 7:59am On Dec 02, 2023
Antoeni:

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/12/01/cbn-to-freeze-bank-accounts-without-bvn-nin-starting-april-2024/
BVN OR NIN..

The BVN was made mandatory earlier..
Why is it now made an alternative??

This circular means that there are accounts that doesn't have two of them??
And they are still functioning??
Re: CBN To Freeze Bank Accounts Without BVN, NIN Starting April 2024 by Brendaniel: 8:01am On Dec 02, 2023
lexy2014:

You are blessed

Amen, thank you...
Re: CBN To Freeze Bank Accounts Without BVN, NIN Starting April 2024 by stacyadams: 8:12am On Dec 02, 2023
t2luv1:

Can I non citizen of that country get a NIN just a question I need to know.
. Just add one Nigerian name to your original name and claim one state of origin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thousands Of Nigerian Muslims Hold Pro-Morsi Rally / 7 Fulani Herdsmen Sentenced To Life Imprisonment In Ondo Over Falae's Kidnapping / NDDC Procured Rotten Food Items With N6.2bn –PDC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.