Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,373 members, 7,836,512 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

U.S State Of Georgia Assembly Awards Davido With The Outstanding Citizen Award - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / U.S State Of Georgia Assembly Awards Davido With The Outstanding Citizen Award (424 Views)

Wizkid Mocks Davido With His Viral 'I Am On My Knees' Video / Photo Of Davido With Tacko Fall, NBA Tallest Player / Davido With Atiku’s Wife, Jennifer Abubakar In Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

U.S State Of Georgia Assembly Awards Davido With The Outstanding Citizen Award by Crysallis(m): 7:20pm On Dec 01, 2023
The US state of Georgia Assembly and Georgia state Senate has awarded Davido With The Outstanding Citizen Award today.

While announcing the award, the secretary of state listed some of Davido's achievements and mentioned that he recently received 3 Grammy award nominations.

watch the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgf26ZCNrw4?si=o6Ooi6taaIAvA5oV

Mynd44 nlfpmod

Re: U.S State Of Georgia Assembly Awards Davido With The Outstanding Citizen Award by God1000(m): 7:27pm On Dec 01, 2023
Congrats to him

The new generation of naija musicians are really trying, they've taken Afrobeat to another level.
Re: U.S State Of Georgia Assembly Awards Davido With The Outstanding Citizen Award by MadamVanessa(f): 7:38pm On Dec 01, 2023
God1000:
Congrats to him

The new generation of naija musicians are really trying, they've taken Afrobeat to another level.

shocked

Not hating, but the current naija musicians are the dullest, with worst lyrical content. They're just lucky that their garbages are been promoted and hyped by Nigerians. Though Davido Is still my baby regardless.
Re: U.S State Of Georgia Assembly Awards Davido With The Outstanding Citizen Award by God1000(m): 7:44pm On Dec 01, 2023
MadamVanessa:

shocked

Not hating, but the current naija musicians are the dullest, with worst lyrical content. They're just lucky that their garbages are been promoted and hyped by Nigerians. Though Davido Is still my baby regardless.
Well, you are absolutely right, but each generation has its own unique people, values and priorities, I agree that many of them don't sing meaningful songs like the ones before them, but it still resonate with their fans
Re: U.S State Of Georgia Assembly Awards Davido With The Outstanding Citizen Award by Wealthoptulent(m): 11:02pm On Dec 01, 2023
God1000:
Congrats to him

Afro to d world

(1) (Reply)

Cardi B Confirms Breakup From Offset, Reveals She's Single During Live Video / Zack Orji In Critical Condition In ICU Of National Hospital, Abuja (Pix, Video) / Young Duu: “cater Efe Informed Me That My 30% From Oyimo Was N30m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.