Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,584 members, 7,812,911 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

.... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / .... (2900 Views)

Divorce Lawyers In D House, Pls I Need Some Advice / I Have A Word For Many Young And Mature Girls This Morning With This Pic. / Mature Minded Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

.... by Nobody: 11:22pm On Aug 20, 2013
Re: .... by baby124: 11:42pm On Aug 20, 2013
Wait for a while. Save money to start this business or use the money you have now to start the business on a much smaller scale. Don't sell your property. And don't borrow against such an extravagant business right now. Just in case it doesn't work out, you may lose quite a lot. Have patience.

2 Likes

Re: .... by RoyalRoy(m): 11:47pm On Aug 20, 2013
baby_123: Wait for a while. Save money to start this business or use the money you have now to start the business on a much smaller scale. Don't sell your property. And don't borrow against such an extravagant business right now. Just in case it doesn't work out, you may lose quite a lot. Have patience.

Nice Advice
Re: .... by Tinkybabe(f): 11:56pm On Aug 20, 2013
I think this post is better of in the business section. .you'll get more professional advice..
My opinion, just as baby has said, it's better you save up..you've got a steady source of income so saving shouldn't be a problem.
How much money you have right now and how early you want to venture into the business are things you should consider too.
Re: .... by Nobody: 12:03am On Aug 21, 2013
baby_123: Wait for a while. Save money to start this business or use the money you have now to start the business on a much smaller scale. Don't sell your property. And don't borrow against such an extravagant business right now. Just in case it doesn't work out, you may lose quite a lot. Have patience.

thanks so much, dear, but like you should know someone on his early 20's really would be much of a spender than a saver..my savings ability in these past few months is just by the grace of God i am not so sure how long i can hold unto it.
Re: .... by Nobody: 12:06am On Aug 21, 2013
Tinkybabe: I think this post is better of in the business section. .you'll get more professional advice..
My opinion, just as baby has said, it's better you save up..you've got a steady source of income so saving shouldn't be a problem.
How much money you have right now and how early you want to venture into the business are things you should consider too.

Thank you dear, i am already prepared for it, and it is a distribution company of high end construction materials..the finance for some major things are what is keeping me at the moment.
Re: .... by baby124: 12:32am On Aug 21, 2013
eddiebruk:

thanks so much, dear, but like you should know someone on his early 20's really would be much of a spender than a saver..my savings ability in these past few months is just by the grace of God i am not so sure how long i can hold unto it.
You don't yet know how to save and manage money, yet you want to start a business That may be a disaster. As soon as you sell your house you might blow the money. Learn to be frugal and save for this business first. What assurance do you have that you can get another land at comparable value or even sell the house you have now for its worth? A bird in hand is worth two in the bush. A bad business decision could change your life. Wait, and learn some essential skills before you try it. Money management is very important
Re: .... by Nobody: 12:39am On Aug 21, 2013
baby_123:
You don't yet know how to save and manage money, yet you want to start a business That may be a disaster. As soon as you sell your house you might blow the money. Learn to be frugal and save for this business first. What assurance do you have that you can get another land at comparable value or even sell the house you have now for its worth? A bird in hand is worth two in the bush. A bad business decision could change your life. Wait, and learn some essential skills before you try it. Money management is very important

I am pretty much better at saving huger amount than little that's what i actually meant, if it is less than 100k, i don't consider it worth saving...but really something more than that i consider it being worth saving as i see it as something tangible enough to push one forward, this has been part of me from the beginning...i was good enough saving for the property till its completion.
Re: .... by Nobody: 8:45am On Aug 21, 2013

1 Like

Re: .... by jaybee3(m): 9:04am On Aug 21, 2013
Very simple, you are the perfect customer that most sensible banks would want to do business with.
Get a loan to bridge the difference needed to start your business and pay it back once profit starts rolling in.
You can use the land as collateral.
Re: .... by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 21, 2013
I'll Advice U to start business with LOW capital . If you sale Your property and start up the business and Something ,somewhere goes wrong and you lose.U're back to saving to build another property which is a necessity,
I advice u to start the Business with whatever U've.

Meanwhile I advice You to talk to some people in the property section you should get 7-8% of your Total Cost on your property,800k for something worth 20m is really nothing.Except if your family r stayin dere.
Re: .... by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 21, 2013
eddiebruk: Well seriously i didnt want to put this up, but for about 5-6months now it has been the basic thought that has been running through my mind and i think it's not something i can handle with just my instinct so please my people i seriously need some mature advice.

I am in my early 20's with a good understanding of business and project management, i have a landed property that i built last year worth 21Million Naira, and before then i never had the idea of starting a company, but then after the completion of the building i still had some funds left and so i wanted to venture into business big time, but the proposed business i wish to venture into will cost me about 5-6Million to start up, presently i have the required land needed to start this business (a company) and i have already gone through every necessary procedures needed to start up, the company has been registered, Tax, and every legal documents have been put in place but the desired capital needed to start this company the way i want is not yet complete, and although i am the kind that wants everything stylish i am scared that the little finance i have saved up was going to end up being spent on something irrelevant, presently the property i built has been rented out and it is being occupied by 3tenants and it fetches me 800k annually, plus i have another source of finance that gives me an extra 80k monthly, but my problem now is that i am feeling really intense and urgy to kick of operation with this company and my area of contemplation is whether i should put the property up for sale to fetch me the finance i need and then acquire another land to start another building preferably a duplex while i use part of the money to kick off operation of my planned business....as at this minute i am still confused on what decision to take...PLZ drop your advice for a brother.

I'm more concerned about how you made that much money from nothing undecided

Hope it's not yahoo yahoo thingz oh . . . or worse kidnapping! undecided

1 Like

Re: .... by Tinkybabe(f): 10:44am On Aug 21, 2013
Ujujoan:

Hahaha. .I thought so too. .but decided to give him a benefit of doubt and assume it's an inheritance .
timothy001: ,800k for something worth 20m is really nothing.Except if your family r stayin dere.
I'm wondering too
Re: .... by Nobody: 12:36pm On Aug 21, 2013
Ujujoan:

Why r you Concern About how he made d moni??
He asked for sumthin else ur Concern abt sumthin else.

The world is a very big place ,be Concern abt other issues.

People r makin more dan dat at 20's ,Not everyone makin million r into illegal stuff,

Or do you expect him to share his secret wit U so u can advise ur brother to compete with him?

21M isn't much money,Can't even buy 1 plot in prime areas in lagos state.

It could be true Inheritance,Business,Contract,So many things dat rack up millions.

#Nigerianreasonin.

1 Like

Re: .... by PassingShot(m): 2:08pm On Aug 21, 2013
You are in your early 20's and you've made this much millions? Are you sure your money is clean?

My passing shot.
Re: .... by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 21, 2013
timothy001: [b]

Why r you Concern About how he made d moni??
He asked for sumthin else ur Concern abt sumthin else.

The world is a very big place ,be Concern abt other issues.

People r makin more dan dat at 20's ,Not everyone makin million r into illegal stuff,

Or do you expect him to share his secret wit U so u can advise ur brother to compete with him?

21M isn't much money,Can't even buy 1 plot in prime areas in lagos state.

It could be true Inheritance,Business,Contract,So many things dat rack up millions.

#Nigerianreasonin.

Yes ooo . . face your front and mind your business.

Typical Nigerian mentality . . "even if he was a kidnapper, did he kidnap your father, wetin concern you"?

That's why people kidnap others and bring them into their homes while they demand for ransoms. Nieghbours look the other way afterall when he uses the money to sink a borehole in his compound, they can come and get clean water from there free of charge.

I don hear, I'll stop asking questions and mind my biz o jare . . .
Re: .... by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 21, 2013
The more reason why you don't invite some Nigerians into your business... Instead to be happy for you , All they think bout is 'how you make your money' to console their misery and spread their thirsty googly eyes with false claims bout your person.. ooooh his money is shady , stewpid lot.
Re: .... by kayjasper(f): 2:46pm On Aug 21, 2013
Ujujoan:

There is something really wrong with the way you think woman!!!

How does how he made the money come into this discussion?
You are obviously not an intelligent person with the way you think most times!

Maybe you should take some months of rest offline, find a tutor who can teach you comprehension & how to be more objective in your analysis!!

Or better still, join the ASUU grounded boys & girls on the Romance Section!!

1 Like

Re: .... by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 21, 2013
jidegirl12: The more reason why you don't invite some Nigerians into your business... Instead to be happy for you , All they think bout is 'how you make your money' to console their misery and spread their thirsty googly eyes with false claims bout your person.. ooooh his money is shady , stewpid lot.

Didn't know you were into the kidnapping biz too . . . undecided

Don't worry, I'll 'mind my business'! cool
Re: .... by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 21, 2013
kay jasper:

There is something really wrong with the way you think woman!!!

How does how he made the money come into this discussion?
You are obviously not an intelligent person with the way you think most times!

Maybe you should take some months of rest offline, find a tutor who can teach you comprehension & how to be more objective in your analysis!!

Or better still, join the ASUU grounded boys & girls on the Romance Section!!

Lol
Re: .... by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 21, 2013
Ujujoan:

Didn't know you were into the kidnapping biz too . . . undecided

Don't worry, I'll 'mind my business'! cool

You're next in line.
Re: .... by kayjasper(f): 2:49pm On Aug 21, 2013
Passing Shot: You are in your early 20's and you've made this much millions? Are you sure your money is clean?

My passing shot.

What is wrong with people here?

Do you think this is 1970s where you have to be 50yrs old to be able to build a house? Have you been out of Nigeria before?

Why do you think a 20 something year old kid can't make such money cleanly?

Making money is not rocket science you know.....perhaps maybe for you!!

Na wa o, maybe you need special deliverance to make a million naira!!
Re: .... by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 21, 2013
cool cool
Re: .... by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 21, 2013
kay jasper:

What is wrong with people here?

Do you think this is 1970s where you have to be 50yrs old to be able to build a house? Have you been out of Nigeria before?

Why do you think a 20 something year old kid can't make such money cleanly?
Na wa o, maybe you need special deliverance to make a million naira!!

Shut up and go and sit down . .

If you think an inexperienced adolescent with little or no background coming into sudden millions is not enough reason for worry, then you must be a thief yourself!
Re: .... by kayjasper(f): 2:56pm On Aug 21, 2013
Ujujoan:

If you think an inexperienced adolescent with little or no background coming into sudden millions is not enough reason for worry, then you must be a thief yourself!

I laugh at you in Arabic!

So 20 million for a 20 something year old kid is so much that it can't be legit?

What if he inherited it?
What if he is Tinubu's son?
What if he is dating abacha's daughter?
What if his family owns enough business to support him?

You are too myopic to be argued with!!

BTW....how old are you?
I hate arguing with kids!!
Re: .... by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 21, 2013
kay jasper:

I laugh at you in Arabic!

So 20 million for a 20 something year old kid is so much that it can't be legit?

What if he inherited it?
What if he is Tinubu's son?
What if he is dating abacha's daughter?
What if his family owns enough business to support him?

You are too myopic to be argued with!!

BTW....how old are you?
I hate arguing with kids!!

You seem to know a lot about how to justify illegal money . . . I think you need to be investigated. undecided

Thief! tongue
Re: .... by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 21, 2013
Ujujoan:

Followed by Ujujoan's mother, father, children and everybody in your family! cool cool

Lobatan cheesy cheesy
Re: .... by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 21, 2013
^^Olodo rapata . .

Mrs I'm a rich plate washer . . . living in utter and complete delusion!

Shame no dey catch you sef . . . yeeeeeeye!
Re: .... by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 21, 2013
grin grin grin

Go join and write a journal bout it....jobless lot

E pain am wella tongue
Re: .... by Nobody: 3:08pm On Aug 21, 2013
We've seen people like you on Nld . . . they have come and gone while the likes of us looked on!

I have this I have that, at the end they were exposed to be paupers living from hand to mouth.

Don't worry, your own time will come! cheesy cheesy

Sit down look, na in I dey so . . . cool cool
Re: .... by Nobody: 3:11pm On Aug 21, 2013
And that would be your portion Uju... Keep on trying... I see you and can't wait to meet you grin grin

Till then Keep feeling funky grin
Re: .... by Nobody: 3:11pm On Aug 21, 2013
Ujujoan:

At 20yrs U said the poster is Inexperience,I bought my first property below 20 at Ajah ,resold it and built and resold ,
Did u go through my Profile and see am into real Estate.

U finished ur Education at 20 ,Some finished at 15 or 17 and been into Business. till dey r 21 and ur wondering how he could be rich.

My dear,Are you into Electrical Fittings and stuff for wiring buildings.If YES. I can make sum calls to get u with few of my friends so you can supply electrical and see how easy it is to make millions in 2month.

(1) (2) (Reply)

One Good Thing About Sexting / Why Do Women Hate This Wonderful Thing Yet Do With It In Kitchen / Is It Compulsory To Have A Child?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.