Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,293 members, 7,818,991 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

This Wicked Snake That's Killing My Christmas Chicken Was Finally Caught - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / This Wicked Snake That's Killing My Christmas Chicken Was Finally Caught (50503 Views)

Show Us Your Christmas Chicken / Biggest Christmas Chicken 2020 / The Christmas Chicken I Bought For N3,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Wicked Snake That's Killing My Christmas Chicken Was Finally Caught by fx45(m): 8:24am On Dec 03, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:

And who's arguing with you? Look at this one oo!
What do you think you are?
You have no idea how carnivorous and brutal catfish can be. I own a fish farm and a large one for that matter. I've chased a cobra and it foolishly dived into a pond and that was the end. It didn't last 5 minutes.

Sometimes it's better not to argue about things you have no knowledge about. The snake is amphibious but the fish owns the water

1 Like

Re: This Wicked Snake That's Killing My Christmas Chicken Was Finally Caught by Onyiiobi7735(m): 10:24am On Dec 03, 2023
fx45:
You have no idea how carnivorous and brutal catfish can be. I own a fish farm and a large one for that matter. I've chased a cobra and it foolishly dived into a pond and that was the end. It didn't last 5 minutes.

Sometimes it's better not to argue about things you have no knowledge about. The snake is amphibious but the fish owns the water
I know cobra can invade fish pond containing barb fish, tilapia,but not catfish.
I knew catfish don't spare anything small that enters the pond.They behave like piranha.
Re: This Wicked Snake That's Killing My Christmas Chicken Was Finally Caught by BBIA: 4:21pm On Dec 03, 2023
Kevinjap:

Good morning sir,
Please, I will really appreciate. How do I go about this?
Some Isis fighters will be traveling to Yola tomorrow from Maidugurui. They will be happy to offer you a ride through the forest shortcuts. cool
Re: This Wicked Snake That's Killing My Christmas Chicken Was Finally Caught by Kevinjap: 4:52pm On Dec 03, 2023
BBIA:

Some Isis fighters will be traveling to Yola tomorrow from Maidugurui. They will be happy to offer you a ride through the forest shortcuts. cool
Re: This Wicked Snake That's Killing My Christmas Chicken Was Finally Caught by marlow1962(m): 5:24pm On Dec 03, 2023
cornelboy:

I would have tasted it but was reluctant then. I won't think twice if I see one now.
I have eaten poached rats, mice, alligator etc. Have you?
Nawa o Nigerian Una dy chop anything chopable lol. Nah anything more than beef, chicken or turkey is a no for me.
Happy first Sunday of the month, enjoy.

1 Like

Re: This Wicked Snake That's Killing My Christmas Chicken Was Finally Caught by komodapson(m): 6:06pm On Dec 03, 2023
Kevinjap:

Nice to hear.. there have been alot of improvement except for btw Gombe to Savannah

Glad to know the roads are better now, but besides what are the businesses that are thriving in Maiduguri, Bama and other towns now
Re: This Wicked Snake That's Killing My Christmas Chicken Was Finally Caught by komodapson(m): 6:10pm On Dec 03, 2023
fx45:

How are you coping with the rising cost of fish feed besides are you producing your feed all by yourself or you're buying ready-made feeds like skrettings, blue crown e.t.c
Re: This Wicked Snake That's Killing My Christmas Chicken Was Finally Caught by Kevinjap: 6:39pm On Dec 03, 2023
komodapson:

Glad to know the roads are better now, but besides what are the businesses that are thriving in Maiduguri, Bama and other towns now
Buying and selling kind of commodities.
Food business is thriving well even though most of stuffs are been imported from southern borno & neighboring countries.
People are also relying on solar power due to constant attack on power facilities. Solar people are cashing out
Re: This Wicked Snake That's Killing My Christmas Chicken Was Finally Caught by cornelboy(f): 7:00pm On Dec 03, 2023
marlow1962:

Nawa o Nigerian Una dy chop anything chopable lol. Nah anything more than beef, chicken or turkey is a no for me.
Happy first Sunday of the month, enjoy.
Well I can only say you're missing out 🙂
Pork, goat meat, grass cutter meat, deer's meat and other "bush meat" are great...

Wait you don't eat snail?
Re: This Wicked Snake That's Killing My Christmas Chicken Was Finally Caught by marlow1962(m): 9:27pm On Dec 03, 2023
cornelboy:

Well I can only say you're missing out 🙂
Pork, goat meat, grass cutter meat, deer's meat and other "bush meat" are great...

Wait you don't eat snail?
I eat pork, I have BBQ grill outside my home where I smoke pork ribs. I eat snails too, but not all these snake lizards crocodile stuff.
I'm allergic to many things, don't want to eat what will trigger my allergies.
Re: This Wicked Snake That's Killing My Christmas Chicken Was Finally Caught by cornelboy(f): 9:32pm On Dec 03, 2023
marlow1962:

I eat pork, I have BBQ grill outside my home where I smoke pork ribs. I eat snails too, but not all these snake lizards crocodile stuff.
I'm allergic to many things, don't want to eat what will trigger my allergies.
Oh I see. It's cool. I don't eat lizards though hahaha 🤣
Re: This Wicked Snake That's Killing My Christmas Chicken Was Finally Caught by fx45(m): 9:33pm On Dec 03, 2023
komodapson:
How are you coping with the rising cost of fish feed besides are you producing your feed all by yourself or you're buying ready-made feeds like skrettings, blue crown e.t.c
I tried producing at some point but it wasn't worth the effort. If you have money you buy in bulk directly from the company(500-1000 bags). The price reduces considerably
Re: This Wicked Snake That's Killing My Christmas Chicken Was Finally Caught by marlow1962(m): 9:32am On Dec 04, 2023
cornelboy:

Oh I see. It's cool. I don't eat lizards though hahaha 🤣
Nice. Are you a male or a female? You have boy in your name and a female gender, that's confusing or are you trans?
Re: This Wicked Snake That's Killing My Christmas Chicken Was Finally Caught by cornelboy(f): 12:04pm On Dec 04, 2023
marlow1962:

Nice. Are you a male or a female? You have boy in your name and a female gender, that's confusing or are you trans?
Nah I'm a male.
Re: This Wicked Snake That's Killing My Christmas Chicken Was Finally Caught by Baolak(m): 2:29pm On Dec 05, 2023
Crownadex:
This wicked snake has already killed two @ of my Christmas chicken last week but was finally cought when it was trying to make another attempt today
How did you know it was the Snake that killed them?
Any tangible evidence?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sesame Seed Can Any Body Tell Me The YoRUBA ,igbo And House Name? / How Animals Are Killed And Processed In A Slaughter House In Edo. Photos / Cook-a-thon: Benue Chef Naira Victor Gets Support From Gov Alia, Four Virgins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.