Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,046 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

This Wicked Snake That's Killing My Christmas Chicken Was Finally Caught - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / This Wicked Snake That's Killing My Christmas Chicken Was Finally Caught (50504 Views)

Show Us Your Christmas Chicken / Biggest Christmas Chicken 2020 / The Christmas Chicken I Bought For N3,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Wicked Snake That's Killing My Christmas Chicken Was Finally Caught by Crownadex(m): 11:20am On Dec 02, 2023
Average9jaman:

Does it just bite them and go, or eats them also?

Just bite and left the lifeless body wasted

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Wicked Snake That's Killing My Christmas Chicken Was Finally Caught by owolabi5: 11:29am On Dec 02, 2023
Lala!
Re: This Wicked Snake That's Killing My Christmas Chicken Was Finally Caught by Judolisco(m): 11:32am On Dec 02, 2023
Crownadex:
This wicked snake has already killed two @ of my Christmas chicken last week but was finally cought when it was trying to make another attempt today
that's a forest cobra

2 Likes

Re: This Wicked Snake That's Killing My Christmas Chicken Was Finally Caught by YourGFsnatcher: 11:37am On Dec 02, 2023
MadamVanessa:
shocked

What on earth would make someone to kill a lovely creature like snake? Ignorant and føolishness can only be the reason.

Birds of the same feather
Re: This Wicked Snake That's Killing My Christmas Chicken Was Finally Caught by YourGFsnatcher: 11:38am On Dec 02, 2023
Jennyclay:
Please don’t eat the snake

Thank you!
Why are you so cute cheesy
Re: This Wicked Snake That's Killing My Christmas Chicken Was Finally Caught by Ladech(m): 11:42am On Dec 02, 2023
Better be at alert. There may be more.
Crownadex:
This wicked snake has already killed two @ of my Christmas chicken last week but was finally cought when it was trying to make another attempt today

1 Like

Re: This Wicked Snake That's Killing My Christmas Chicken Was Finally Caught by Hezzyluv: 11:43am On Dec 02, 2023
Remijuice:
Thank God, you finally killed that woman...

grin grin
Re: This Wicked Snake That's Killing My Christmas Chicken Was Finally Caught by Truvelisback(m): 11:44am On Dec 02, 2023
MadamVanessa:
shocked

What on earth would make someone to kill a lovely creature like snake? Ignorant and føolishness can only be the reason.
You can can keep the lovely creature in your room as pet.
Re: This Wicked Snake That's Killing My Christmas Chicken Was Finally Caught by Donedeal1(m): 11:45am On Dec 02, 2023
The best thing should have been to find out with proper investigation.
Afterwards go to the court of justice
Because the snake remain innocent
Until it is proven otherwise.
Re: This Wicked Snake That's Killing My Christmas Chicken Was Finally Caught by twilliamx(m): 11:51am On Dec 02, 2023
Crownadex:

You sure say na the snake be this cos a chicken can easily handle this size of snake
Re: This Wicked Snake That's Killing My Christmas Chicken Was Finally Caught by haphizz57(m): 11:54am On Dec 02, 2023
The weak av kill d weaked
Re: This Wicked Snake That's Killing My Christmas Chicken Was Finally Caught by emmanuelpopson(m): 11:55am On Dec 02, 2023
this is a baby snake.. it cant even swallow an egg but seems the mother snake is around.. just be careful around that area kos the mother may be huge and very venomous.. set a trap for the mother snake..so that you can have it killed
Re: This Wicked Snake That's Killing My Christmas Chicken Was Finally Caught by TrustNone: 11:59am On Dec 02, 2023
Latakia:
I hope you didn't allow the snake to capture your face if not what happened in NAGIN will not repeat itself in your household.
explain more please
Re: This Wicked Snake That's Killing My Christmas Chicken Was Finally Caught by Chasito(m): 12:01pm On Dec 02, 2023
I hate this creature, very dangerous and creepy.
Re: This Wicked Snake That's Killing My Christmas Chicken Was Finally Caught by pendragonbladgo(m): 12:03pm On Dec 02, 2023
Snakes and Ladies ehhhhh, they can reduce profit ehnnnn
Re: This Wicked Snake That's Killing My Christmas Chicken Was Finally Caught by pendragonbladgo(m): 12:05pm On Dec 02, 2023
emmanuelpopson:
this is a baby snake.. it cant even swallow an egg but seems the mother snake is around.. just be careful around that area kos the mother may be huge and very venomous.. set a trap for the mother snake..so that you can have it killed
snakes don't take care of their children.... No mother oga
Re: This Wicked Snake That's Killing My Christmas Chicken Was Finally Caught by TrustNone: 12:09pm On Dec 02, 2023
pendragonbladgo:

snakes don't take care of their children.... No mother oga
exactly what I was telling someone in the other thread.
Snakes are not like hen that moves with their young.
The moment eggs are hatched they are on their own

1 Like

Re: This Wicked Snake That's Killing My Christmas Chicken Was Finally Caught by Dogalmighty17: 12:24pm On Dec 02, 2023
Kevinjap:
Snakes and chicken be like 5 & 6

Dear nairlanders..
It's been over a year since I left home for studies & the session is over now. Surprisingly things have changed.
I don't know if by any chance you can connect me to a free ride from Maiduguri to Yola 🙏

Try locating any trailer going to Yola.
Re: This Wicked Snake That's Killing My Christmas Chicken Was Finally Caught by shantti(m): 12:24pm On Dec 02, 2023
IjebuWarrior:

Sit down sef be tautology na... grin

Women and lack of accountability sef nah tautology
Re: This Wicked Snake That's Killing My Christmas Chicken Was Finally Caught by ubee(m): 12:28pm On Dec 02, 2023
Go and find out what truly has killed your chickens.
It's definitely not this snake.
The extent to which a lot of Nigerians are ignorant and uninformed about a lot of life facts and principles surprises me.

That snake is sooooo small I find it difficult to call it a juvenile. It's still in It's not completely out of It's baby stage.

It cannot swallow an egg (if your chickens lay eggs), it obviously cannot swallow a chicken, so what's it doing in the chicken coop?

Even an adult viper would avoid chickens because they know they would be in danger of being pecked to death.

Go investigate if your chickens are sick, maybe from the feed you give them, or any of the avian diseases.
Re: This Wicked Snake That's Killing My Christmas Chicken Was Finally Caught by twosquare(m): 12:31pm On Dec 02, 2023
It doesn't...except maybe small newborn chicks...which I doubt. They prefer eggs more....it is one of the most wicked snake...e just like wasting chickens...one killed a mother hen at my backyard 2 weeks ago and left the chicks as orphans....

I picked race when i saw it, coz it was night...they are often nocturnal...long like mad. Easier to kill a viper. But this one needs a long weapon...i don;t think this one spits.

GanagiBitrus:
What was the snake benefiting from just killing your chickens.

Or did it eat them after killing?
Re: This Wicked Snake That's Killing My Christmas Chicken Was Finally Caught by Joshcoli(m): 12:33pm On Dec 02, 2023
Forest Cobra... Highly venomous
Re: This Wicked Snake That's Killing My Christmas Chicken Was Finally Caught by Bashirkareem31: 12:39pm On Dec 02, 2023
chiiraq802:
Na dat small snake your Christmas chicken no fit kill. Your Christmas chicken is a disgrace to Chickens worldwide grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: This Wicked Snake That's Killing My Christmas Chicken Was Finally Caught by mastermaestro(m): 12:49pm On Dec 02, 2023
Are you sure you have killed the only predator around? Look out for more culprits. They usually don't hunt alone. Just my bit of advice.
Re: This Wicked Snake That's Killing My Christmas Chicken Was Finally Caught by Olawade24: 1:00pm On Dec 02, 2023
That could be jennyclay pls don't eat it she does not posses a special heart. grin
Re: This Wicked Snake That's Killing My Christmas Chicken Was Finally Caught by freemanq(m): 1:22pm On Dec 02, 2023
Christmas meat
Re: This Wicked Snake That's Killing My Christmas Chicken Was Finally Caught by Illegal1(m): 1:50pm On Dec 02, 2023
MadamVanessa:
shocked

omoh........i guess u got one as pet,since they are lovely creature to you..
Re: This Wicked Snake That's Killing My Christmas Chicken Was Finally Caught by Illegal1(m): 1:52pm On Dec 02, 2023
Olawade24:
That could be jennyclay pls don't eat it she does not posses a special heart. grin

omoh........wats the colour of dis vawulence?
Re: This Wicked Snake That's Killing My Christmas Chicken Was Finally Caught by Illegal1(m): 1:56pm On Dec 02, 2023
chiiraq802:
Na dat small snake your Christmas chicken no fit kill. Your Christmas chicken is a disgrace to Chickens worldwide grin

omoh.......u dn make me laff tire.
Re: This Wicked Snake That's Killing My Christmas Chicken Was Finally Caught by Crownadex(m): 2:13pm On Dec 02, 2023
ubee:
Go and find out what truly has killed your chickens.
It's definitely not this snake.
The extent to which a lot of Nigerians are ignorant and uninformed about a lot of life facts and principles surprises me.

That snake is sooooo small I find it difficult to call it a juvenile. It's still in It's not completely out of It's baby stage.

It cannot swallow an egg (if your chickens lay eggs), it obviously cannot swallow a chicken, so what's it doing in the chicken coop?

Even an adult viper would avoid chickens because they know they would be in danger of being pecked to death.

Go investigate if your chickens are sick, maybe from the feed you give them, or any of the avian diseases.

If I understand what you're saying is the sickness or diseases can kill the chicken and still have the sign of bite at the same time ?

Anyway if you see these chicken you will surely think twice
Re: This Wicked Snake That's Killing My Christmas Chicken Was Finally Caught by Bigseven(m): 2:25pm On Dec 02, 2023
Dry it and turn it to Christmas snake instead
Re: This Wicked Snake That's Killing My Christmas Chicken Was Finally Caught by cornelboy(f): 2:25pm On Dec 02, 2023
marlow1962:
Ok
Are you going to eat it? Just asking cus that's what you guys do here. You guys can eat anything here, even rats are not left out. Will I call that poverty or hunger 🤔
Call it delicacy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sesame Seed Can Any Body Tell Me The YoRUBA ,igbo And House Name? / How Animals Are Killed And Processed In A Slaughter House In Edo. Photos / Cook-a-thon: Benue Chef Naira Victor Gets Support From Gov Alia, Four Virgins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.